Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Sold Separately

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : N/A

Sold Separately Empty Sold Separately

Post by Gyokusho Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:14 pm

8b8524e1cf18cdd1502e613de251ee74.jpg

Dressed in quite the dapper fashion, Gyokusho strode powerfully through one of the most incredible places he had ever seen. No, that he had ever heard of! The floating city-market felt more like something from an epic tale than something made of stone and silk, and yet here he stood, marveled by the spectacle of the place. The shrewder side of him found the technological marvel of it second only to the political marvel; even in a world suffused by war, a floating fortress with no obviously discernable defensive measures managed to remain neutral, a place for ninja to come together and purchase the implements of death for which the world so powerfully hungered.

While he came looking for some side employment, he could not help but linger on how much of an advantageous strategic connection this may provide. Moonspire had only recently fallen to an apparent act of terrorism and while Kumogakure had much greater protections, the idea that the foreign world could strike such a powerful place made the idea of a neutral local much more appealing.

The pinstripe, three piece, pinstripe suit did a lot for the traditionally beautiful man. The elegant lilac of the stripes subtly brought out the cooler blue tones of his eyes and made his golden, shining hair seem almost to glow in the mid-day sunlight as it cascaded down his back, tied loosely to further slim his figure. The modern, slim cut highlighted his long, slender figure and made his legs appear as if they extended for days. In his left hand he carried a small, finely worn, brown leather briefcase which contained a variety papers of his, but most notably his resume and a collection of headshots. He had an important meeting today with a very powerful individual: the patron, king, ruler, and ringmaster of this floating marvel. Okane.

He had been put into contact with the man via a network of agents, a hold over from his days of more widespread musical touring and styling and, to be frank, it surprised him that someone of Okane's wealth would even know of Osho. A fan? Doubtful. But regardless, the idea of the employment appealed to him, and he had recently come into a bit of cash flow from some somewhat unscrupulous vending of poisons and he had a bit of a mind to invest some of that into this city, both to diversify himself and to pledge an amount of support to the floating marvel. He entered into a large administrative building, greeted the secretary, and waited for his allotted meeting time.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Strength: E++
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coord: X
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A+

Okane
    Okane

Sold Separately Empty Re: Sold Separately

Post by Okane Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:03 pm

Okane had yet another appointment today only this time it was someone from Kumo. His interest was peaked enough to do some research into the individual. Some of his music he had listened to of course but most of what he delved into were interviews and tabloids into the mans personal life. It seemed he rather enjoyed a lavish lifestyle and was well versed in the underworld of Kumogakue. Chances were he had some direct involvement in some nefarious business for his own profit. There wasn't any truly viable information but his fans seemed oblivious to it. Which suited Okane fine. He held his own interests into the black market of course. The Emporium was the only place he knew of with a level three black market to sell at the full value of an item. He wondered about the man and his interests. Surprised a little that he had reached out to meet with Okane instead of furthering his career in Kumo. Perhaps he was looking to expand his fan base? Well if that was the case Okane certainly held the advantage in negotiations for the day. He would need to approach the situation from a position of power.

For the time scheduled for a meeting he had scheduled for his employees to meet him in the lobby with anything that required his signatures. He had arranged for a security team to move with him. Just two body guards and two staff members. He would have them wait the floor above the lobby of stag tower. He had hoped that his palace would be done but it was proving taxing on both himself and Ashitaka. A gloomy young man with a brilliant mind. Oh how often the intelligent found themselves depressed far easier than the oblivious. He had his own concerns of course but he had to keep moving forward. For the time being when Gyo would enter the lobby and introduce himself to the receptionist another staff member would quietly enter the elevator as he was told to wait in the lobby. Directed to the nearby coffee. He wasn't being treated as a celebrity here yet. All part of the plan for keeping Okane in a position of negotiating from the high ground. If Gyo was just another face in the crowd here, assuming his interest was in spreading his popularity world wide, well this would only encourage that desire. Pop stars always wished to be known.

Okane would wait for about five minutes as he checked his watch after the employee entered the floor. He would direct them to send the elevator to the top floor just beneath the penthouse and then once they did he would click the button for it to stop briefly at the second floor. Give the illusion he had come down from his high throne for this meeting. His staff would enter the elevator with him and go to the lobby. As they exited his security would follow behind. Men in black uniforms with gold trim and earpieces with sunglasses on. His staff were in similar uniforms minus the ear pieces and slightly more formal. They were talking on either side of him as they pointed to items on the data pad. He would nod to them as he pressed his thumb to the finger print scanner for his signature. With that done he would Turn his attention to Gyo. His two staff members going about to prepare for whatever he had signed for. Okane was wearing a pair of shined dress shoes with black socks and a pair of tailored black slacks. A pair of belts crisscrossed around his waist with a silver belt buckle for the Tetsudashi symbol on the bottom and a gold buckle with the stag symbol on top. He was wearing a black button up with gold cuff links and a jade green tie with a jade colored dress vest. A golden pocket watch hung from his vest pocket. His black hair hung around his shoulders while his pale features seemed almost perfect. Not a single blemish on his face or callus on his fingers. His green eyes took in the man. The eyes almost seeming to glow with some sort of power. If nothing else being this close to Okane it was clear that he wasn't just a political or financial powerhouse. He was capable as well.

Okane would move across the floor and though he was just walking when he moved it was almost like a dance. Grace with every step and proper poise befitting a prince. However he would reach out his hand to Gyo. Smiling as he spoke. One might even accuse him of using genjutsu with his speech. It was like silk on the ears. A lullaby that hypnotized.

"Hyakkiako, Gyokusho I presume. Or would you prefer I call you Osho?"

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Gyokusho Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:13 pm

Led over to a pot of piping hot coffee, the man proceeded up the small cup offered him with milk and sugar before turning to one of the administrative staff and chatting her up as if the two were long lost friends, or perhaps on a first date. By the time Okane finally did appear - Osho having arrived respectfully but uncharacteristically early - the man had begun work on his third cup of coffee and had successfully prevented the administrative woman from performing anything approaching work, though by her expression and body language one could surmise that she enjoyed the conversation and company.

But fun must end, and with a piercing ding, the splendid elevators opened up, revealing Okane himself and a retinue of guards and assistants, each vying for the man's lucrative attention. With their fussing came technology the likes of which Osho had simply never seen, though to be fair he ought to have expected it aboard a floating fortress. Gyokusho straightened up upon the door's open, passed his cup to his new friend, and walked forward a few paces as Okane approached.

The man of the hour offered his hand, absolving Gyo of needed to decide whether he should bow or shake; modern times bred modern problems. He took this most splendidly elegant man's hand in his own slender, manicured fingers, brought the appendage to his mouth, and placed a delicate kiss upon the knuckles, or signet, if present. The scent of lilacs wafted delicately off of him.

Oh esteemed Mr. Tomi, you may call me whatever you like, but my friends generally call me "Gyo." Your hospitality knows now bounds and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. He paused, pearl-glazed eyes meeting with the shining green of this god of wealth and industry. Such interesting eyes in his recent group of friends. Something, however, told him that he may need to rely on more than the charms of love and bullet. Did you have a specific place you'd wanted to meet or...? as he trailed off he gestured deeper into the building, just beyond the foyer in which they stood to a small collection of couches and cushions. One trapping of fame and sensation without recognized intelligence meant he had to cultivate a certain flexibility in meetings and press conferences, so something more on the informal side would not necessarily insult him.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:34 am

The young man would greet him and instead of simply shaking his hand he would raise Okane's hand to his lips and kiss his ring. This would earn an amused eye brow raise. Even as a prince no one had greeted him in such an odd way. Perhaps this one rather liked his gangster movies. However Okane was a prince now so he assumed this may become more common. Still it set the young man apart which was likely the goal. The other part was being called Mr. Tomi. He hadn't heard his last name in some time as it reminded him of his father. He was usually greeted by his titles or his first name but he supposed that simply meant this one had studied up for this meeting at least a little. Okane had been careful to leave his surname out of most reports about him when possible. It associated him to his fathers business and he had little to no desire for that. The man had cut him off and now, Now Okane stood at the top of the world. His father had no need for him when he was a failure, now he would have no need for him as a giant.

Still the man would mention where they would meet and suggest the nearby waiting area and the seats there. Okane would smile at the gesture and shake his head no. Speaking in that soft voice. Like a familiar melody. "My dear Gyo such a place is not meant for meetings with me. All ears would hang on every word down here and news would spread regardless of the narrative. I personally prefer to control the perspective of those around me so my meetings are more secluded. With a view of course." Okane would wink and turn with hopefully Gyo in tow. He would return to the elevator and just the two of them would enter before Okane placed his hand on a scanner. It registered his hand with a green light and the top floor button which was glowing red before turned green. Okane would press the button and the elevator would begin to rise. After it cleared the first few floors the elevator emerged from the base of the building and the glass would show them rising over the scenery of the city and soon high enough to see beyond it. The view was breath taking.

Soon the lift would slow and come to a stop at the top floor. The doors would ding and then open and Okane would step forward into a hall leading straight to a pair of double red wood doors or left and right to a pair of exits outside. Okane would break right and open the door to the balcony. Outside the air was a little cold but they would step out onto white floors with a hedge of roses lining the railing here and there. A table with white leather cushioned seats awaited them at the center. Here is seemed they might be standing at the top of the world. Okane would indicate one of the seats present before taking his own at the table. As he sat it seemed an umbrella would emerge from the center of the table and open itself. Protecting them from the harsh light. The seats themselves were, heated?

"Well Gyo, please call me Okane. I understand you are here seeking something? Fame and fortune are already yours but I sense perhaps it isn't enough."

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:22 am

Of course. Gyo followed Okane back to the elevator, noting as his accessory personnel all peeled off, leaving only the two beautiful men to ride up together. The hand pad intrigued him, but he kept to himself and managed not to toy with it incessantly. Generally speaking, as a crafter and burgeoning engineer, he liked best to learn from taking things apart and putting them back together, so to keep his hands off such a piece of strange technology showed an unusual level of self restraint for the man, though his new profession may also have had something to do with that.

As they rose, he took in the view through the glass of the shaft, seeing as they rose up and up and the ground below - though it wasn't ground at all - grew smaller and smaller. While he had grown up in the mountainous regions of the Land of Lightning, the ability to see so much from such a vantage never failed to awe him. He suspected the reasoning slumbered deep in his blood, somewhere in his ancestry of the Tengu of old and their penchant for high places and the ability to survey things. Himself more of a strategist, he also enjoyed to take a good look at the things available to him. However, this view held such an immense aesthetic value that he found himself simply marveling idly at the lovely view.

When finally they arrived at the top balcony, Osho trailing Okane slightly, the blond could no longer restrain himself, lunging quickly to the railing and leaning over, hands gripped firmly upon the banister, and looking out at the incredible landscape. In his excitement, he missed the offering of the seat next to Okane for a moment as he greedily took what he could. How incredible to float about a city which floats above the earth. This perspective bends my mind a bit. He smiled gleefully and giggled to himself before finally turning back to Okane. Forgive me, but it would be insane to pass up such a luxurious view. And with that, he took a seat next to the dark haired man, legs crossing elegantly.

Yes. Well as I suspect you may know, Osho's time in the sun dims. This is not widely known, but you are... very well connected, as I understand it, and certainly intelligent enough to surmise. Doubtlessly you know that I have been conscripted to the Kumo military, something I had hoped to avoid. He stared off over the rail, pausing for a moment as he contemplated how differently his life could have been. But alas, war needs bodies I suppose. Long story short, my music suffers as the village forces me to perform various military functions, mostly smithing. However, the pay is... less than ideal, and it seems you employ potentially promising crafters. So I suppose I am here to prostrate before you and ask for a job. He smiled ruefully to the other man. To be honest, he had very few connections in this new world of wars and a contact such as Okane could prove invaluable, regardless of whether or not the man resided in the village. He had to imagine that someone so esteemed could see this; he only hoped that what little in the way of ninja would suffice.

I also understand that you accept investments? Having taken one of the world's largest pay cuts, I am interested in diversifying my portfolio, if you've any slots to spare.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:52 am

Okane would smile and place one hand on his hip while the young man moved to the railing and seemed to fully embrace the view. He supposed he had been taking it for granted for some time now. After all for him this was the view every day. Idly he would move to the railing and place his free hand on it to look over the expanse of it all. The view was indeed incredible and unobstructed with how high up they were. It was a little cold that high up but to see the way the land expanded so far was a wonder to behold. The people below like mere ants to most but for Okane, he could see their eyes when they looked up. His glowing green eyes taking in the landscape and people and knowing one thing. All of it was his. With his own two hands he had surpassed everyone with new technology and now even kage came to him. Yet some part of him didn't feel like it was enough. He could do more and become even greater. It was true that he hired crafters but he had other plans. His eyes would shift to the young man before he would smile. One that did not meet his eyes.

"Osho's time is drawing to a close? Oh I wouldn't be so sure. Certainly your boyish charm will fade with time but your popularity doesn't have to. If the studios that were producing you before won't have you any more I certainly will. You see recently I have had a need to spread my brand but I was unsure on who to use for the face of my company. No one cares to see a CEO talk about his own product. A celebrity though...even one only local to Kumo would be much better. Of course we will hire you as a crafter as well. I support building for the future."

Okane would smile before a servant arrived with a pitcher and two tall glasses. That smile always seemed to be present but just looking into those eyes would give a distinct impression. Okane was incredibly observant and intelligent. Toying with him was bound for failure. However he always seemed relaxed and proper at the same time. When Okane moved it was like he was floating it was so graceful. Still he would return to his seat as ice cold water was poured with mint leaves mixed in. A proper glass of water. A slice of cucumber was placed on the edge of each glass if they wished for a snack. Okane would wait until both were poured before thanking the servant and picking up his glass. Oddly enough he would sniff it briefly before bringing it to his lips and taking a sip. Humming in satisfaction. He would set it down and wait for the man to sit before he would cross one knee over the other and place his hands on top of his knee's and leaning back. His posture straight with the straight back of the chair.

"As for investments, well now you're talking big boy league. Tell me Gyo....how much were you looking to invest?"

Stats:

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:40 pm

His prismatic eyes lit up as Okane responded; he had honestly intended to build a small working relation and secure employment here, providing him a bit of a buffer should anything happen to Kumo in the burgeoning war. A craftsman and businessman of Okane's caliber certainly possessed every advantage and piece of technology for the creation of, well, anything, and access to that kind of range of forging techniques was invaluable to a crafter. Currently, the Thunder Forge provided him with what he needed, but Kumo treaded water only barely as of now and the Tengu's instincts pointed towards flight, as much as that pained him.

And of course, somewhere in this floating mass Okane would doubtlessly possess chemical laboratories, which Osho had grown quite fond of as of late. So, this tentative proposal was far more than he could have hoped for initially.

With that face and that lovely voice? Certainly people hang on your every word for more than merely your money and favors. But I see your point: you need some PR help. He raised his finger near his face, winked, and flashed a smile as sparkles surrounded him. I may just be able to help with that! It made a great deal of sense when he thought of it; Osho already had a strong presence in his home country and while he had not fully penetrated foreign markets, he certainly existed in fringe listening groups nearly everywhere. Plus, he had media and camera training and generally felt at ease under the spotlight. I assume employees may use the labs and forges, yes? Also I hear, he lowered his voice a bit, that one can make a nice profit in some advanced markets that a more heavily policed place such as Kumo cannot provide.

He paused then to take a long and elegant drink of the water. Divine, though the altitude had slightly dulled his sense. When they moved to the topic of investments and such, Gyo's affect shifted subtly, though one such as Okane could likely notice the shift. His eyes narrowed a touch and something about him became a bit less whimsical, a little less stage-ready. Well unfortunately I have a tad less funds available to me than I would have liked for this meeting, but as of now I have just about 360,000 ryo available to invest. His face darkened a bit before he continued, Doubtlessly you've heard, but with the murder of Damien Dark, purely local investments are in a free fall. A bit of diversity seems only prudent.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:38 am

Okane would listen as he picked up his cup of water still with droplets of cool water running down the side from the table between them. He would sip at it while his other hand idly sat on his knee which was folded over his other one. He seemed rather calm and collected and the business from before seemed to have subsided. He had time set aside specifically for this meeting as he had a purpose for it. The man complimented him and he smiled behind his cup of tea. It was sweet really but one typically was far more kind to those they wished for something from in return. He would finish his drink and set it down once more. Perhaps he had been thirsty but truthfully he rather enjoyed the taste. The man would mention the use of the trade tools for employees and the access to a niche market that kumo didn't allow. Ahh yes the black market. It was true that Okane openly had such a trade market unlike the major nations. Always so forceful with their laws and unbending in regards to criminals and their own markets. Okane would smile and speak in a gentle voice.

"Indeed. Employee's have access to all the tools of the trades. If something can be crafted we have the facilities here to do so. As for the market. I won't speak in tongues about it. I do allow the black market to flourish here. I hold not ill will towards it as major nations do as this is neutral ground. Nor do I answer to them for it. Outsiders pay a ten percent fee to use it but employee's also benefit from not having to pay it. In the event you agree to work with me I would make you the head of my public relations. You would be in charge of scripting commercials and either starring in them or directing them. Or both. Given your experience in the field I doubt you would have many issues with such a position. You would also be free to establish your craft here at the emporium as well as in your homeland. An apartment would be set aside in Stag tower for you as well for when you are here at the emporium. None of your income from your shop sold outside of the black market will be taken from you but you will place the stag symbol on your work somewhere if possible. Even if its just on the packaging. Here is a document on pay scale. Based on your considered rank within your nation."

Okane would reach into his coat inner breast pocket and pull out a contract. It essentially listed everything that had been stated already along with a known pay scale.
    D rank - 10,000
    C rank - 20,000
    B rank - 30,000
    A rank - 40,000
    S rank - 60,000
    X rank - 100,000
    Honestly it was on par with the average village pay scale for the ranks given. Perhaps not to an exact extent but Okane hardly bothered himself with adjusting to whatever ridiculous amount the villages opted to pay in the end. Nor did he according to the paper work require any shifts in loyalty from the village of origin. There was even a clause that should the village move against the emporium the contract was automatically voided. Still he would listen to the young man as he spoke in a darker tone. Glowing green eyes looking to him once more before sitting back in his chair. A pen was provided by a nearby staff member should the man wish to sign.

"What happened to that man was unfortunate. Along with a reminder that regardless of what we accomplish our mortality haunts us. I do not know the reasoning behind his murder nor do I see a need for it. All I can do is prepare for them if they should choose to do the same to me. I assure you I am more capable than I appear. That said I will offer you this in regard to my stocks. Get up to eight hundred thousand ryo and return to speak with me. I'll loan you the remaining two hundred thousand ryo to purchase a full ten thousand stocks. From that loan I would deduct it from your pay until such a time as it was fully paid off or you choose to pay it back. For an investment of one million ryo the projected returns would be around two hundred and fifty thousand ryo a month."

Stats:

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:42 pm

What a fascinating man. The more he spoke the more intrigued Gyo became by the titan of business; his general sense of freedom and disregard for the norms of ninja villages made sense, in retrospect, considering how far beyond their sphere of influence he operated, but the candid speech was simultaneously off-putting and invigorating. Certainly his directness felt odd considering Osho's history with many people meeting with him in order to obtain something from him. As Okane spoke, Gyo munched idly on the cucumber from his water as his eyes flashed through the contract before him, committing the text to memory.

It was certainly not the overly exacting contract he had expected, which raised a few questions in his mind regarding Okane and his business, though the more he thought about it the more he realized that Okane had no meaningful competition, and collecting all of the crafters of any particular skill or renown essentially maintained a full monopoly on the trade. Gyo smiled devilishly, eyes raking the contract once more as he twirled the proffered pen through his fingers idly. Why did the various nations allow for this obvious threat to their sovereignty. He caught on the section which would void the contact. Prudent, and at least superficially non-threatening. Of course, what lunatic nation would attack the Emporium? None; Okane had other fears: terrorist cells.

He produced an elegant signature on the line. Head of PR? An esteemed position. Well I thank you and look forward to doing business, and then winked at the beautiful prince.

His ears perked at both the discussion of Damien, as well the stock deal. Extremely generous of the man, but Gyo deeply appreciated the offer nonetheless. Thank you kindly, Okane-san. You make a generous offer. I shall return post-haste with the aforementioned funds. And I have no doubt of your skills in creating and protecting this paradise. While I have little to offer at the moment in terms of defense, please know that I intend to protect my investments, as well as my business partner. He winked at his new... partner? Employer? Regardless, he winked and finished off the remainder of his water, eyes wandering again to the stunning vista off the balcony.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:30 pm

Okane would smile as he leaned back in his chair. He felt this man was more clever than he let on. A shine in his eyes that spoke of promise and destiny. Perhaps it would benefit Okane perhaps it wouldn't. It was possible this man would report everything he found back to Kumo. A spy of sorts. However if he intended to utilize the black market the emporium gave access to he would undoubtedly be linked into it. He would by that signature be bound to the emporium and thus it was in his best interests to support it. Okane would glance passed him to the skyline he had created to the palace in the distance. Rising up almost as high as the stag tower. Soon Okane would no longer have a use for this office. Instead his residence and business meetings would be there. He would reach down to dig a gold coin out of his pocket and idly run it over his knuckles. Once the signature was done the servant would take the document and move it back inside of the building leaving the two of them alone. Both digital and physical copies were to be made and kept on file. As with all employee's.

The man would mention that as of now he wasn't great at the concept but he intended to defend his investments. An amused smile would cross Okane's face. Oh how these men liked to offer their power. Ashitaka, Kensai, and now Gyo. Such a masculine move but Okane rather liked that in his men. Even if Ashitaka was still a boy he had lived a harsh enough life to be like a man. However Okane had his own preparations to consider for the time being. Luckily for him the puppet armor he was building for Ei was a prototype of his own. Giving it to her meant a good field test. But that was another matter. For now Okane would continue to roll the coin along his fingers idly as he looked out over all he had created. He loved this island. He loved his work and he loved his employee's. There was a spark out in the world though. A spark that ignited the greed in men. Most came to him for power and he gave it in return. However some had proven they would just as quickly kill those who they felt threatened by. Poor poor Damien. He would have liked to meet the man.

"That's all well and good my friend but we have the security team for that. If you wish to be trained though I can put you in touch with our head of security. The Shogun of Iron country. I assure you the man is very very good at what he does. Your investment here is protected. I look forward to your return but next time we will meet in your office. Feel free to decorate the fourth from the top floor as you see fit. Oh and one more thing before you go. You are an employee of the Stag emporium now. We do not garnish any of your income from your sales. That said, we do ask that you incorporate our stag emblem on any official sales you do manage. It doesn't have to be highly noticeable but we would like it somewhere on the product. Even if it is just a stamp on the cap of a vial. As head of Public relations I'm sure you understand how brand recognition is everything to us. With that said, well met and I look forward to our next meeting." With that Okane would rise from his seat and hold out his hand for a hand shake. The meeting was short and to the point for now. But naturally they would be talking again very soon.

Stats:

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:14 am

Of course of course, while everyone knows of the Heavenly Emporium, maintaining a high level of brand recognition remains paramount. I'll have to begin with some data collection, so the decorations of the fourth floor may have to wait for just a bit. He smiled at Okane, his classic headshot smile, but even as he did his mind whirred through various ideas and possibilities. Certainly branded shopping bags, but a whole host of of pieces. He trusted that Okane worked more or less tirelessly to secure various contracts, but a strong mental presence of the stag should help with that immensely.

He'd also turned the idea of a corporatized village in his mind for awhile, so the prospects of seeing the internal working of essentially that excited him.

Well once again, I cannot express my gratitude enough. I imagine you have some other meetings or projects to get to and as much as I have enjoyed your company, I do not wish to inappropriately monopolize your time. He scribbled out a string of information on a small card he produced from a pocket, revealing perhaps surprisingly poor penmanship for someone so otherwise refined. He slid the small card over, revealing the address to a condo in the clan district of the Yokai. My primary home address, if I'm ever away and you need to contact me. I'll of course be in and out of here as well, but just in case. And if you're ever in Kumo yourself, please do not hesitate to stop by if you need anything at all.

Shaking on their deal, Gyo rose then to depart, giving Okane a truncated bow. He would then make his way to the elevator door, perhaps alongside The Prince, before making his way down the tower to his new office and living space. He wanted to give the location a quick once over to get the dimensions in his mind for some layout decisions.

Possible exit

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:43 am

Gyo had left his presence and he smiled. A new face for the company and more advertising would do him good. Already he had plenty on his table and someone else running things wouldn't hurt for certain projects. With the man gone Okane would once more go to finishing paper work. Always placing a plan in motion as he set about his work. His brilliant mind never resting as he made his dreams come true day after day. Gyo would be an important asset if this worked out. Someone already famous dealing with the publicity the company needed to advertise.

Exit thread
    6 posts at 10 exp a post = 60 exp

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:21 am