Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

[Mission] Shinobi Troubles

Azaki shinohana
    Azaki shinohana

[Mission] Shinobi Troubles Empty [Mission] Shinobi Troubles

Post by Azaki shinohana Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Spoiler:

The soft and cold Kumogakure breeze kissed the young kunoichis cheek, as she galloped through the littered village in a rhythmic form. The cold morning winds brushed against the leaves, as if they were being told to wake up. The early bird looked forward to partaking in another mission, for she yearns to climb up the shinobi ranks. The young kunoichi learned about legendary ninjas, and how committed they're to their causes. Azaki is the type to set high benchmarks for herself, so she can one day claim the title; The mighty. And to do this, she'll have to pour  her essence into the cause. While the kunoichi held no desire in leadership, she still would like to earn sufficient recognition, so she can become popular amongst new gens. Today's mission; is to help soothe the mind of a jounin, whose mind is missing some components. In order to stabilize the jounin, the young green haired kunoichi, required to aid the jounin. "Maybe this job might help me understand a jounins life. I've recently been told that jounins are always risking their lives for this country," The kumo nin mused. Azaki took in a hefty sigh, as she pointed near the lakeside of Kumogakure.

The male jounin she'll soon meet, planned to spend the majority of the jounins time fishing. The kunoichi noticed how older figures enjoy fishing, so much that fishing turned out as a part time job. Many fishermen rake in easy ryo, and all they need to accomplish is reel in some decent size fish. And viola, their life is set. Azaki reminisced about the time when her uncle went out to fish, and assisted the kunoichi in knowing how to utilize a fishing rod. Her parents' way of living is what allowed them to stay as middle class citizens. The brown single-eyed genin, caught the attention of a man with a straw hat hanging from his mouth. The young kunoichi was almost reeled in by the jounins appearance, as she assumed the strawhat jounin was her older brother. "Hmm? something the matter little lady?" The jounins rough accent managed to ease the kunoichis concern.

The way he spoke, isn't like the kunoichis brother. The strahat jounins head tilted sideways, getting a good like at the star childs short physique. "S-sorry about that, I…uhh…mistook you for my older brother, since he likes sticking wheat into his mouth." The kumo nin chuckled, while attempting to conceal her shy expression. The straw hat let out a laugh in return, "Well anyway, I take it that you're on a mission. And you've come at the right place" The strawhat Jounin handed Azaki a thumbs up. "Now don't just sit there like a schoolgirl with a crush, this fishing rod isn't gonna reel itself" The young kunoichi shifts her position towards the lilypad filled lake. The pair began fishing, for which the Jounins' memories and regrets started to flourish.

The star child seldom crossed paths with others, whose willing enough to exchange one's livelihood. The strawhat jounins problems with the shinobi world, allowed Azaki to understand how dangerous being a Ninja is. Not many are cut out for the job, as others took to medical and distance themselves from the battlefield. "I haven't had this kind of talk in a long time, it made getting things off of my chest a little easier." The strawhat gave Azaki a bow. "I also understand how much you don't want to reveal your eyepatch, as I too want to keep Yokais safe from those bandits. In fact, I was once raised by a few, so it just happens to be one of my goals." The strawhat Jounin plopped the wheat back into his mouth, and readjusted the hat. "Welp, it was a pleasure meeting ya, gotta head back to the shop. Dont wanna keep chicks waitin" And with that, the jounin bid Azaki a fair well.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:56 pm