Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Monetary Minutia

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Monetary Minutia Empty Monetary Minutia

Post by Kara Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:02 pm

Due to the untimely death of Damien Darhk, Kara was left with two Companies that she knew would be better served amalgamating. In the absence of Damien to sign off on the merger, Kara would send an updated stock breakdown to the majority stockholder in Darhk Industries, Tamwyn. After drawing up the papers that accounted for the merger of stocks and making the difficult decision to close down Damien’s shop in Sunagakure she was left with what to name the new organization. After some deliberation she would write carefully at the top of the papers;

The Eclipse Federation

It broke her heart to have to do it, but she was first and foremost a businesswoman, and business waited for no one’s broken heart. Sending the relevant paperwork out to her own Headquarters, informing her employees of the name change and new policies she would sit and open a fresh bottle of sake - her saving grace under normal circumstances, but now the alcohol was all she had.

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu

Monetary Minutia Empty Re: Monetary Minutia

Post by Kara Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:43 pm

Kara had been beset with paperwork her whole life, though more so since the untimely death of Damien. It was long overdue that she purchased the entire nation of the Land of Bears, and so she wrote a cheque for four million ryo - the approved price for purchasing the nation and its lands. Kara had not imagined that she would be in control of a country, even a small one, but it suited her fine. Controlling people was what she fancied herself best at, and controlling people with money was ridiculously easy. After preparing the cheque and writing and signing the necessary paperwork she would go back to her favourite hobby of late. Drinking.

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:27 pm

Kara had received word that Okane had purchased ten thousand shares in her company, the Eclipse Federation. And while she was happy, she now thought it was high time that she purchased more shares in his company. Money didn’t grow on trees after all, but it did grow on stocks. She sent one million ryo to her old friend along with a letter declaring her purchase of the shares. It would take time, but she would rebuild her empire. She had promised Hoshigakure that she would rebuild it to its former glory, and to keep her promise she sent employees to build up their infrastructure, paying for the costs of the building with the profits from the sale of shares.

[Spending 1m ryo to purchase 10,000 shares in Okane Tomi’s Organization, the Stag Emporium. And sending 1m ryo to Hoshigakure.]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Okane had recently purchased a majority share in her company, and it seemed only fair that she attempt to reciprocate. After reviewing his public paperwork, she saw an opportunity to purchase 19k shares and quickly filled out the paperwork to send off the money. One million nine hundred thousand ryo to be exact. It was a small portion but overall it would give her 32 thousand shares, which was fine with her. The rest of the money she had received she sent off to Mai in Darhkvale to distribute as she saw fit.

[Spending 1.9 million ryo to purchase 19k shares in the Stag Emporium, sending 6m to Darhkvale.]

Mistress Kara:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content