Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Out of this World

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Out of this World Empty Out of this World

Post by Kara Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:19 am

Kara had only been in Kumogakure for a few weeks, but in that time she had learned of the mysterious disappearance of the former Raikage, Ryuko Shizu Von Rose. Unlike the Land of Wind, the Land of Lightning was incredibly religious and it seemed that the happenings were related to some divine intervention. She was a bit sketchy on the details, but it had caused her some concern to learn that the Raikage that had had such friendly dealings with Damien was now out of the picture. It had left her even more unsure of her place in the grand scheme of things and only added to the stress that she had been under due to her grief. She had spent some time practicing her artistry as a means of coping and had discovered a talent she didn’t know she had possessed. In the few weeks that she had been staying within the city she had devoted what spare time she had to painting portraits of Damien Darhk, and now had a decent collection stashed away in her room.

In the depths of her obsessive misery she had been sent a request for a meeting by none other than the new Raikage, Seid Otsusuki. She had heard of him of course, mainly his achievements in the Battle of Meijing and that he was an Otsusuki. Whatever that meant. She had yet to meet any of the Otsutsuki Clan and so her knowledge of them was nothing but rumour. The request had been to meet with him in the Otsutsuki clan district and so she dressed for the occasion. She was still in mourning, likely would be until the end of time, making a black gown the obvious choice. The gown she chose was made of the finest silk and had silver embroidery along the hem which was also embellished with multi colored crystals. A translucent black shoulder wrap sat loosely over her upper arms, partially obscuring her right arm which was notably missing three inches below her elbow. Her blonde hair was worn loose and trailed down her back, a styling choice that was a testament to her state of mind which was now less structured.

Her stilettos made a sharp ‘clack’ noise as she approached the district, her demeanour business like as her golden eyes searched for someone to assist her. Having never seen the new Raikage she wasn’t certain how she would know who to approach, but as with everything else she did she Kara was the epitome of grace and style. Even when it wasn’t necessary. Finding a patch of shade she would rest her hand demurely on her thigh as she waited, attempting to look patient and approachable. A particularly perceptive person would see the tiredness in her eyes, still slightly red from both lack of sleep and her private constant tears.

Mistress Kara:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Ryo: 260,000

Out of this World Empty Re: Out of this World

Post by Seid Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:43 pm

The Acting Raikage had finally arrived. After finally earning a much needed break from the mounds of paperwork. In the wake of Ryukos sudden disappearance. He had taken control of the village as acting Raikage. He had extended a hand to a recent ninja taking refuge from the Village Hidden in the Sand.

He had not heard much about Suna, except it had been struggling for sometime. Her name was Kara, and he was able to get a good look at the woman. She was quite the looker, though Seid usually never paid attention to such things. Most of his comrades were very attractive.

Though that didn't mean much on Boros, it was quite normal. "Thank you for meeting me on such a short notice. My availability has lessened greatly since I took office. I am Seid Otsutsuki. Acting Raikage of the Cloud village." Seid was dressed in the in the traditional Kage white cloak and hat. He hadn't gotten quite used to the guise quite yet.

"Welcome to the village. And welcome to New Boros, this district is home to my race of people. The Otsutsukis. Please take a walk with me." Seid would begin to walk down the main road of the Otsu district hoping she would follow. There was a large number of people going about everyday business. Most of them shared the same pale skin and white silver hair as he. But he had more imperishable important questions for her. "So what brings you here from Suna?"

Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Kara
    Kara

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu

Post by Kara Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:25 pm

It became immediately obvious which incredibly beautiful person was Seid Otsutsuki, as he arrived wearing the white cloak and hat that signified his position of Raikage. She would stand up straight and offer a charming smile as he introduced himself. “It is a pleasure to meet you Raikage-sama. There is no need to be concerned with the timing, it is an honour to have the privilege of meeting with you, I quite obviously jumped at the opportunity.” She truly had, securing her safety within Kumogakure had been weighing heavily on her and being summoned by the Raikage was not something that even she would ever dream of turning down. Extending her left hand, which was currently her only option, she would introduce herself. “Kara Darhk.”

As the pale man walked Kara would keep pace with him, taking in the sights of the clan district. Everyone within it was curiously pale with white silver hair, a feature she had not seen before. She was still familiarizing herself with the clans and bloodlines of Kumo, but this was from what she had heard, fairly new all things considered. “I have heard little of the Otsutsuki, rumours mainly, though in the interest of seeking higher knowledge you would have my rapt attention should you wish to tell me of your people.” As always Kara thirsted for knowledge, and the ‘other worlders’ as she had heard them called, had most definitely piqued her interest.

She would give him the opportunity to divulge any information he cared to, listening intently as she kept her golden eyes on his visage. In the few words exchanged between them she had nearly forgotten what her true purpose was in Kumogakure. Until he asked why she had come. Her practiced stoicism faltered and for the briefest moment her sorrow would be evident on her features. She quickly realized her error and replaced the misery with a flirtatious smile, shaking her head to signify her own disbelief at what she was about to say. “It is a fairly long story, though I believe I can sum it up in a way that shouldn’t prove too tedious. Many years ago I met a man named Damien Darhk, and we became. . . close. It was always my intention to relocate to my birth home. Kumogakure. And unfortunately it seemed I was far too late to enjoy a quiet life here with. . . him. Due to unfortunate happenings just before attempting to travel I ended up in a fairly, let's say ‘dangerous’, situation. I would have come to you sooner as would be appropriate, however I beg your forgiveness as I have not been my whole self since.” She smirked at her own dark joke, gesturing to her missing arm as the thing that made her less than whole. The true damage had never been her arm, it had always been her heart that had been destroyed. But humour regarding the more visible injury had helped to keep her ‘stable’.

Mistress Kara:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:03 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Kara Darhk." Seid replied with a smile. She seemed to be a relative of Damien Darhk, possibly another reason she came to the Cloud village. As Seid began walking into the district, he was pleased to see that she followed him. She seemed pretty honored at meeting him. It was a first for Seid, no one had every paid him much mind, except for the Twins and Shimiko. After joining the ANBU he had simply disappeared from the streets. Now he was back, now the face of the village. Everyone knew his name now, and serving as a liaison between the New Boros Otsutsukis. "My clan remains in a shroud of mystery. Even I do not fully understand the entire depth of where we all come from. But my people are new to this world. And we seek to make it another home."

Kara began to give a little bit of information as to her arrival in the Lightning Country. And then her connection to Damien. To which a saddened expression crossed his face. The murder of Damien Darhk would not go unpunished. There widespread destruction left in the wake of his assassination put the world on watch. Then she indicated that there was some dangerous happenings going on. Pointing out the loss of her arm. Very unfortunate. "I am sorry for such events. I hope that Kumogakure can offer you some sense of safety while you adjust in a foreign land."

Seid waved to a older man, someone he had known since he was a kid. He had personally brought him from Boros. He waved back, which gave the Raikage an idea. He still needed more information on Suna, It seemed to be going through its own struggles as most villages were going through. "Any information you can give us on any...'aggressors' would be duly noted. We barely know anything about Sunagakure. As a reward. I can recommend to you an amazing vacation spot. Not yet visited by humans if you are interested. A place to get away."

With that, Darkseid stopped walking, and his eyes flashed with a single ring over his pupil. The Rinnegan activating on command. A ten foot wide and fen foot tall portal opened in front of them. It was vanta black, impossible to see into unless you had the Rinnegan. This portal led directly to the dimension of Boros. The city of Lumia. His homeworld and village.

------------------

Used: YH (Yomotsu Hirasaka)
    Rinnegan activated

Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:14 pm

Kara listened attentively to Seid as they walked, not missing the interesting choice of words. She was certain that Seid knew a good deal more than he was letting on, but for now she was content to gather information slowly, she was in no particular hurry to unravel the mystery that was the Otsutsuki. His words ‘we seek to make it another home.’ caught her attention immediately. Sometimes those words could be spoken casually, carelessly even, without any malicious intent behind them. But it was worth noting that those words also sometimes signified the beginning of the crushing of nations. If that were the intent, Kara decided that it would be better to be valued by their new rulers than crushed by them. “I don’t mean to pry where I am unwanted of course. Your secrets are your own. It is merely academic curiosity. I do hope that this world suffices to meet your needs, do know that I would be glad to offer my assistance in any ways this world is lacking.” She was still wrapping her mind around the idea of ‘other worlds’ but she extended the offer with a sincere smile and a calm voice.

His condolences were met with a less sincere smile. The kind of smile one forced when they were devastated but didn’t wish to show it. “I would feel slightly more safe if my position here was assured. I did have to flee Sunagakure, and that does leave me in a tenuous position of not quite knowing where I belong. Perhaps you could help me with that.” It was the most delicate way she could think of to say that she was essentially a missing-nin and she was seeking refuge in Kumo.

As Seid asked her for information about Sunagakure she would raise an eyebrow. The concept of being rewarded for passing along information was not unknown to her, but she had not considered that might be the purpose of this meeting. Kara did not like the idea of being an informant, even if it was well within her very loose moral code to do so. She enjoyed people needing her, but political scandals were not things she relished the idea of being embroiled in. All of that reasoning went out the window when reality tore apart in front of them as Seid’s eyes turned purple. His suggestion of a ‘vacation spot not yet visited by humans’ was passed off as more strangeness until she saw him create a portal. She couldn’t see through it, but she could feel its power, his power. It was always the thing she came back to, the thing that drove her ever onwards. Power. To not grasp at it when it was right in front of her would be foolishness.

“You present quite the temptation, Seid-sama. And you seem to know your audience well, unknowingly or not you have offered the one thing I have never turned down.” She didn’t bother to clarify what that thing was, it seemed plainly obvious to her. With a sigh of resignation, knowing she couldn’t, or rather didn’t want to, fight her ambitions she would offer a small piece of information. “Sunagakure is, by now at least, under new leadership. Ei Kanagawa took power while I was still there and since I have not heard of her untimely demise at the hands of my rescuer, Nozomi Himitsu, then I assume she is still alive and leading the village. The dangerous situation I spoke of was that fight, I did no fighting of course. Wrong place, wrong time, wrong joke. Some people get angry over the smallest things, and then other people lose their arms.” While she spoke she had unconsciously taken a step forward towards the portal, seemingly drawn to the possibilities that lay behind its black surface.

Mistress Kara:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:31 am

"I find earth fascinating. I've been here since I was little. At the ripe age to join the academy. It is now my home, I only hoped to show such a place to my people. My planet went through rough times. I brought those affected by it here, where they are sharing sharing with and learning cultures. Its amazing." Seid was very fond of the camaraderie shown in Kumo.

Kara was interested in her position here in Kumo, something the Raikage was thinking about for some time. "I've given it some thought. The information you've just given shows some intent on trust. To become part of our military though we may need some additional testing. Even with your injury, perhaps you can still show us what you got.

For now however, it seems you need a break from these recent events. I'm sorry for your injury. I will look into seeing if we can help with that."
    Seid also walked up to the portal, and offered an extension of his hand towards her. "Come with me to me homeworld. Come to Boros." If she took his hand he would take her into the portal. To Kara it would be instantaneous, the New Boros clan district world would blend in into Boros. Right outside the city entrance to his village. Where Seid would say, "Welcome to Lumia. The Golden City." It was aptly named. Most of the city was ordained in white and gold buildings.

It was huge and breathtaking. Surely why would one want to leave such a place. It was very large location, the sky was subtly different as well, it had a red amber hue. Almost as if it was sunset. It was day time and there were two suns in the sky. A bizarre look, and one seemed closer than the other.

Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:52 pm

Kara was fascinated and also mildly concerned to learn the Seid had been living on Earth for so long, long enough to have attended the Academy. She wondered how many people knew he was not from this world. Just his appearance alone wouldn’t be enough, with all of the various bloodlines spread across the people of the world, there were bound to be interesting physical differences that on the surface may appear otherworldly, however were commonplace enough that she doubted many took notice of them anymore. He seemed genuinely intrigued by the culture of humans, as far as she could tell from how he spoke, and she could appreciate that type of intellectual curiosity in others.

“I am pleased you and your people were able to find a home here, away from the troubles that forced your hand. I am also honored by you allowing my presence among your people today. Trust is not something easily given, and I hope to prove worthy of what you have placed in me.” The alternative to proving worthy was of course being a disappointment. Kara did not relish the idea of disappointing a powerful alien race. She knew she would have to go above and beyond to ensure she did not end up on the receiving end of the Otsutsuki’s wrath. Her chameleon-like nature where her personality was concerned would come in handy, but she would keep on her guard and attempt to avoid insulting the man and his people.

Her request for safety, essentially asylum, in Kumogakure would end up being more difficult than she had presumed. In Sunagakure she had been considered a civilian, never officially added to the nation's military, only its administration. She had been in exactly three ‘fights’ since her birth; her kidnapping in the desert which had ended with her administering a deadly poison to the leader of the bandit group that had taken her, another run in with bandits where she had allowed physics to aid her in dispatching a single weak bandit with an injured leg, and the most recent altercation with Ei in the Wind Dome. That one had obviously ended poorly and had not involved any fighting from her whatsoever. She was not, in any way, shape, or form, a combatant. Possibly given the proper motivation she could hold her own, but she sincerely doubted it. Her talents lay in the subtlety of the medical arts, the way of diplomacy and manipulation. Brute force was for those that didn’t walk around in designer stilettos and exquisitely crafted gowns. She wasn’t even strong enough to carry her own crafting materials back to her shop, she almost always paid someone else to do that for her.

Still though, if the Raikage needed her to prove herself in order to be granted a place in Kumogakure, she would have to find a way to do that. Thinking quickly she offered a subtle suggestion that hopefully would be taken into consideration. “I am more than happy to prove myself to you Seid-sama. I have rarely participated in any type of combat, and the times that I have well. . .” She would gesture to her arm again with a small grimace. “They have not gone especially well. I am quite skilled in other areas though, medicine for example. I was the best doctor Sunagakure ever had, ironic though that may seem now. It also seems I am remarkably adept at collecting valuable information.”

She would smile as he extended his hand to her, and she would take another step forward while placing her hand in his. Having just met an alien, you would think that agreeing to go to said alien’s planet by way of portal magic was not the smartest thing a person could do. Especially not the smartest thing Kara could do. She was beyond being rational however, she had lost nearly everything in a matter of days and gained only heartache in return. The offer to see something that no human ever had before was all that it had taken for her to take Seid’s hand without hesitation. It might be dangerous, she might die. The planet itself could be hostile and her body unable to cope, it could be a trick and she was merely walking to her own death through some strange alien ritual sacrifice. There were many reasons why simply taking his hand and walking forward was a terrible idea. And Kara cared not at all for any of those reasons. In her mind she had nothing left to lose that was even worth having.

As she took Seid’s hand and moved forward the world around her instantly changed. No longer was she standing in the New Boros district of Kumogakure. The light had changed, as though the sun had suddenly begun to set. Before her was a city, that Seid named the Lumia. She was awestruck as she looked at the white and gold buildings, the light from two suns throwing flashes and sparkles off the many pieces of alien architecture. For several seconds she said nothing, the only sound she made as she held her hand in his was a deep exhale of wonder.

Forgetting her manners in the moment she would speak to Seid casually, as a close friend might. “Seid. . . this is beautiful. I’ve never seen anything like it, the buildings and the. . . well, everything. Thank you for this. . .” As she turned her head slowly to take in everything around her she felt tears begin to fall unbidden down her pale cheeks. She was an engineer, a scientist, seeing something like this was something she could never have dreamed she would have the opportunity to do. In those first few moments all of her pain and fears melted away and she just stood next to Seid, her hand still clasped in his if he allowed it, staring in amazement at Boros and the Golden City. She knew that if it were a trap of some kind, intentional or not, she didn’t care. Seeing this was like seeing what religious people called ‘heaven’, and she could die with some sense of peace in it.

Mistress Kara:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:11 pm

Kara seemed to appreciate the visit. That was what he got from her expression as she peered upon his hometown. Their particular architecture was a bit different from what he'd seen on Earth so far. Here they had classical medieval like castles. With the land around it coupled behind large gated walls. The gates happened to be open with guards at the door. Their world had recently found out about ninjutsu and the teachings of chakra. They were not as advanced as the earth, which the New Boros experiment would test for hostility. She had shown some compassion for his plight which showed Seid some promise. Not everyone was driven by greed.

Kara had also mentioned she may have some degree of expertise as a doctor. They always needed medical ninja. Especially in these days of war. "I believe I can find something for you at the hospital for now." Seid would say to Kara before stepping through the portal with her. After the two were transported to Boros, he could see the wonder in her eyes. Seid was always prideful of his home, and was pleased to see her reaction.

"You are welcome. I wish for all in Kumo to experience what I feel in the connection of my homeworld. I do hope you enjoy your time here. Let us take a small tour. Built on top of a large and sweeping hill. It made invasion quite difficult, which was ideal for its location. I helped bring peace to my world after it forced me to runaway. Now I can return whenever I want." His battle with the Ten-Tails and its master was a devastating battle. Which caused a cataclysm on the other side of the planet, dooming it a deserted wasteland. Seid would spend the better part of showing her all the new sites and buildings within Lumia. All while noticing the guards who were clade in white armor. avoided them.

Something Seid would not bother with bringing up. Old memories that refuse to be forgotten. Seid would grit his teeth but would continue on being a good host. Greeting wildly different Otsus then the ones from New Boros. They seemed to come in all shapes and sizes. Mostly retaining a pale white skin tone, though there were darker skinned Otsutsukis as well. Their world had been vast. But now it was a smaller than it used to be. Much smaller.

Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:20 am

Kara listened carefully to the Otsutsuki’s words. Something in his explanation of the city piqued her curiosity. Specifically the words ‘run away’. That paired with his clear avoidance of all of the white armorclad guards told her a story that she wanted to hear the whole of. She would wait, if there was some sort of issue between him and the governing bodies of Boros the last thing she wanted to do was bring it up while nestled in the middle of it. As she was so fond of repeating, she was not a combatant, and while she didn’t think herself incapable she also was unwilling to test her ability to defend herself on what may end up being a hostile alien planet given one misstep.

As they toured the city she was suitably impressed, taking time to pause and carefully observe everything Seid showed her. While some of the citizens looked much like those she had seen in the Otsutsuki Clan district, others were much more foreign looking. The experience was thrilling and left her with the urge to find a quiet spot to truly study Seid’s people and this planet. “Is the physiology of your people much different than mine? I would gladly lend my services to the hospital, but it occurs to me that that may become problematic if we are more different than similar. Any insight you could provide would be most welcome.” She was known for her charismatic way of addressing issues, but the shock of learning first that aliens were real and then ending up on an alien planet had made her more blunt than usual. And while she had a keen academic interest in the physiology of the Otsutsuki, she also had a professional responsibility to be properly informed and prepared should she need to care for them.

She would give Seid time to respond if he chose before moving on to further questions. “What do you eat here? And the suns, do they rise and set in tandem, or are there portions of your year that are always light or even always dark? Do you even measure time in the same manner that we do?” Her voice clearly showed her excitement and she would pause and gently clear her throat as she realized how zealous in her questioning she was becoming. “My apologies for the interrogation Seid-sama. I have a million questions and I don’t want to overwhelm you with inane prattling. I also don’t want to appear ungrateful for what you have shown me. Perhaps we could find a quiet place to sit and talk? I would love to hear more about the history of this city and your part in it.” Her request included the unspoken implication that their ‘quiet place’ would be away from the prying eyes of the guards that he seemed so keen to avoid.

Mistress Kara:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:19 pm

A bustling community was all around them. The markets were the first fixtures of buildings you'd come across on the main road. It seemed very similar too the streets of Kumogakure, which Seid was familiar with both cities. Kara seemed interested into her work as well, as she posed some questions for the acting Raikage. "Our bodies are very much alike. My time with humans has shown that we share many traits of life, like many living beings around us on either planets. Perhaps you can learn something from us that may help you in your medical expertise." Seid was no doctor, there were incidents where he did need treatment for injuries at the hospital. Going through physicals he easily passed as a human, along with some well timed manipulation.

She was filled to the brim with questions. Of course she would, as he did when he first came to Earth. A place where he first encountered the wonder of snow. "I would also have many questions. I'm sure I can answer a few of them, in due time of course, I even have a historian back on Earth to help understand us more." Seid said with a smile. He had brought them to a basic 1-story building. It was white like most of the buildings on this block, fairly basic construction. Wall to wall. Though some were even light shades of grey.

"This is my old home. Still in good shape." He said gesturing to the front door. It was made of a white chalk like stone. "We can speak for a little bit but we can't stay long. I...kind of ditched my bodyguards. They'll figure out that I left pretty soon. But I thought you may enjoy a different view for a moment." In the distance was a very large building that could be seen as if it were on a hill. It could pass for a mansion of sorts. Seid made no mention of the building.

Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:12 pm

Kara listened with interest as Seid explained what he knew of Otsutsuki physiology. She absolutely would be taking him up on his offer learning about his people. Medical experiments were right up her alley and it would be groundbreaking research, which had the added benefit of further securing her claim of the best medical doctor in the known world. Her experiments would not be something she would share openly, yet. Best to proceed with caution lest she irritate the bleeding hearts of the world.

Hearing of a historian back on Earth caused her to perk up as they moved, having another source of information was very valuable. “I would love to meet them, the historian. I don’t want to monopolize this adventure with questions that could be just as easily answered at another time.” She would move to the building he gestured to, placing her left hand along the architecture and taking a moment to memorize it’s construction. “It is a beautiful home Seid. And I must say I am both surprised and amused to hear you’ve ‘ditched’ your body guards. Please don’t take offense but you seemed more. . . rules oriented than that at first judgement. I enjoy the spontaneity though.” Her gaze would travel upwards to the large mansion and even though Seid made no mention of it she could not let her curiosity go unsated. “What is that building?” She had found that when obvious things were specifically not mentioned, that usually signified their importance.

Mistress Kara:
    Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Seid Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:32 am

"Thank you." Seid said thanking the Kunoichi. He felt very close to this place, though it was home to some troubling memories. "A little break from strict nature of the Kage position is much needed. Its a much tougher job than I realized. But alas, its a demanding job which requires most of my time. So this was nice to get out for once in a while. But we must return. The building you noticed in the background is where my brother lives. The leader of this village. His name is Amaro and lets say, we're not on best terms."

Seid would be wise not mention that the reason for this rift is because Amaro has tried to kill Seid multiple times. Though he has failed miserably every time. They were done underhandedly, him being the mastermind behind the attempts but never coming out and fully saying it. Seid figured it out after capturing one of his assassins before fleeing to Earth. Amaro was not his blood brother, but he grew up with him as if he were. In which he still regards him as such, but their pasts are entwined with a destiny of hate. He would deal with him another time. With a wave of his hand, a portal opened in front of them. Leading back to the great planet of Earth.

"Let us make our way back." As before he would reach for Kara's hand. And he would walk her through the portal. This would bring them to the inside of the Kumogakures hospital. A Doctor Phasin jumped in shock as Seid appeared in her office. Darkseid continued talking to Kara as if this was a normal happening. "So you say you have medical expertise. Perhaps we can put that to good use. This will be the place to start. You have my full backing to whatever field you choose. Dr. Phasin can get you acquainted. My dear, Dr. Phasin. We have a member to be added to staff."

The woman was shocked at seeing the acting Raikage appear seemingly out of nowhere. But he seemed to be giving orders to help this other woman with whatever she wanted. And she would of of course oblige. "We have to do this again. But I have many things to attend to now. Pleasure meeting you Kara." Seid smiled to both of them before hopping back into the portal which would open back up to his estate instead.

--------------------------------------

Used: YH (Yomotsu Hirasaka)
    Rinnegan activated

[Exit]

Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:17 am

Kara listened with a sympathetic expression on her face as Seid explained what the large manor was for. A family member, who was the village leader no less, was not what Kara was expecting to hear. Leader of the village sure, it was an impressive building sitting on the high ground. It did make more sense now the distinct avoidance of the stationed guards around the city, if Seid and Amaro didn’t get along. She didn’t know anything about the stresses of having to deal with a sibling, but she knew that family was often. . . difficult. Her own parents had proven to be a metaphorical thorn in her side when it came to her own ambitions and she could only imagine how more irritating she would have found their overbearingness had they also been leaders of whatever village she was in.

As soon as Seid mentioned heading back, Kara would bend down and pick up a small stone that lay on the side of the road, placing the alien rock in the bodice of her dress. Turning to face Seid she would take his hand and with one final look at the exotic landscape would step through the portal and into the Kumogakure hospital. They had arrived inside a doctor’s office and Kara would nod at the shocked looking woman. There would likely be questions about this interaction later from Doctor Phasin, but for now Kara would affix her attention on Seid.

With a smile she would bow her head towards the acting Raikage. “Thank you Seid-sama. This has been a pleasure, and frankly the adventure of a lifetime. I would love to do it again at some point in the future. For now you have given me much to think about.” Once Seid had disappeared back through the portal she would smile and offer her left hand to Dr. Phasin. “Doctor Kara Darhk, pleasure to meet you. Now, about my medical expertise. . .”

[Exit Thread]

Claiming 1 unit Boros stone

Mistress Kara:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 am