Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Tigers? Rampage in the Hidden Cloud [Mission]

Naganori
    Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Tigers? Rampage in the Hidden Cloud [Mission] Empty Tigers? Rampage in the Hidden Cloud [Mission]

Post by Naganori Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:43 am

Catch That Tiger:

Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Tigers? Rampage in the Hidden Cloud [Mission] Empty Re: Tigers? Rampage in the Hidden Cloud [Mission]

Post by Naganori Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:08 pm

"He said this was the last place he saw Kokoro, but..." The lil-nin's golden eyes scanned his surroundings in search of the kitten he was instructed to find. "I don' see 'em." Nagi would scratch his head for a bit before closing his eyes and inhaling deeply. "Aaaaaaaah, where could it be." With one more sigh of frustration Nagi would run into the forest. Ten minutes would pass, and Nagi would droop out of the top of a canopy, no tiger. 20 minutes would pass, and he would pop out from a bush far deeper in the forest, still no tiger. 40 minutes. He would be doing a quick sketch of a sleeping monkey, "Wait. Oops." An hour and a half would pass, and Nagi would being crawling the forest floor through the thick mulched earth, on all fours. A devious look would glisten in his eyes as he spotted spotted something large move.

"I want it~." The lil-nin, spotting an orange and black striped creature, would smile deviously. Once he was within a couple dozen meters, he would spring onto the beast. "I found you!" With a glomp, he'd have the tiger pinned. A set of claws would come out and then a duke fest would start kicking up dust and flora. Five minutes later Nagi would walk out of the forest covered in scratches, but he would walk out pulling Kokoro by his tail. The young tiger was dragging behind with a bandage on his head.

"AAH!!!" What did you do!" Toshiro would run to Kokoro.

"He bit me!"
    Nagi would motion to the scratches and bites all over.

"SHE, was probably scared." He'd pause. "Sorry. Thank you." The two would continue talking for the next few hours before the two would part ways. the little tiger would wake up sore just in time for Nagi to wave the two of them off. [Exit]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:13 am