Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+4
Yuki Kaida
Akari Chinoike
Sayuri
Zoe
8 posters

Western Gate

Zoe
    Zoe

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Suiton, Doton, Raiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: It isn't for eating?

Western Gate Empty Western Gate

Post by Zoe Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:24 pm

Zoe was off on an adventure. Or as near to one as she could imagine. She’d wanted to explore the Land of Water more, and since there were currently no officials ordering her around since they were all busy somewhere else, she decided now would be the perfect time to go. At random she had decided on the small island of Oikana, and thought she might try some new foods while she was there. She gathered the only things in the world that mattered to her as far as possessions went; her notebook and pen. The braids she had acquired while in the Land of Earth she left in her apartment. Since she didn’t have many belongings the apartment looked mostly abandoned and she doubted then that anyone would bother to rifle through her things. She would walk up to the guards at the Western Gate and fill out the proper forms, smiling cheerfully as they waved her through. Today was going to be a good day, she could feel it.  

Full Name: Zoe Zor-El
    Citizenship: Kirigakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Probably a picnic, or a boat ride. General sightseeing.
    Expected Duration: One fun filled day.

[Exit to Oikana]

Child of Light:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Western Gate Empty Re: Western Gate

Post by Sayuri Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:16 am

Sayuri approached the gates, still comfortably on Madrigal’s arm if he was still with her and allowed it. The journey back from Ota had been much more pleasant that the journey to it, and she was oddly happy to be home once more. She’d only been gone a day and yet it had felt like weeks. As she approached the guards she would hold her hand out for the form and fill it out without a word. She would gesture to Madrigal’s pocket and then back to the guard, indicating that he should pass the letter to the attending shinobi. As everything was in order the guards would wave her and Madrigal through, assuming he provided the letter she had written him. She would speak quietly to Madrigal if he followed her through. “No trouble at all, as I said. Though now we will have to work out what you owe me.” She gave him a wink as she turned and went further into the city.

Full Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Citizenship: Kirigakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Returning from Ota
    Expected Duration: Resident

[Entering Kirigakure with Madrigal]

The Ice Queen:
    Akari Chinoike
    Akari Chinoike

Post by Akari Chinoike Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Madrigal came to the gates, Sayuri on his arm and he was enjoying the lovely day. He was finally here, and he was quite content to have finally been granted access to the village itself now thanks to Sayuri herself and he hoped to be accepted within their military soon. As they arrived Sayuri would hold her hand out for a form and then point at his pocket where her note was kept and then back toward the guard that had arrived to check them in. Chuckling softly he would reach into his pocket and hold the letter to the man who took it with a roll of his eyes before opening it, reading it, and nodding. Then the man would present Madrigal with a sign in form as well. "We'll still need you to fill it out to show you've come into the village sir." He would explain to which Madrigal would nod emphatically. "Yes, of course." He would say before signing the necessary information again. Then he would follow Sayuri through the gates, finally entering the village at last. When she spoke, giving him a playful wink with her words he would smile lopsidedly before following in. "Why, of course, I always pay my debts.." He would say his tone playful in it's own right.

Full Name: Madrigal
    Citizenship: Konohagakure, with hopeful obtainment of citizenship within Kirigakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Intending to join Kirigakure as a shinobi
    Expected Duration: Hopefully permanent

Entering Kiri with Sayuri

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 171,375
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: N/A
    Link to Known Techniques: See Character Updates.
    Zoe
    Zoe

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Suiton, Doton, Raiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: It isn't for eating?

Post by Zoe Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:52 pm

Zoe had had a wonderful adventure. She’d eaten some things, some of which were actually edible. Others. . . questionable. She greeted the guards at the gate with a cheerful smile and a not so brief summary of her day. Eventually they grew tired of humouring her, even though she was objectively entertaining, and they ushered her along into the city.

[Entering Kirigakure]

Child of Light:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:58 am

It had been some time since her invite from Sero but she had finally made her way here. She had waited for the chaos in the village to settle down after an apparent regime change, from what she heard the village was much better off these days. She made her way to the massive gate as she saw the guards and offered them her information, the details drew fear in their faces when they realized she was Kens, daughter. The most infamous shinobi Kiri ever had, he was so hated that Kiri had to make many concessions because of him.

"I was invited by a man named Sero if this helps you get over your fear, I promise I am not my father."

She would wait to see exactly what the guards would do, at the moment they were extremely on guard she could tell many shinobi were ready to act on anything she tried. She could only sigh, her father ruined her life and now she had to try so hard to remove the stain he had put on their family, that man that ditched her as a child and never helped her mother. She worked herself to death to take care of Kaida but eventually she died, it was all that man's fault.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu

Post by Sayuri Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:25 am

Boredom had set in, as it often did about a hundred times a day. The Yuki Princess’s boredom was usually alleviated by torturing some poor soul, but being that she was smack dab in the relative middle of Kirigakure even she was reasonably sure that she couldn’t get away with that today.

What she could get away with though was further messing with Kitsuki’s plans for a peaceful and law abiding society. Namely, she could mess with the guards. Besides knocking all the office supplies on the floor daily, disrupting the guards duties was among her favourite activities. She set out towards the western gate knowing that shift change would be coming within about an hour and she wanted to get as much torture in as she could before that happened.

As she walked up though she saw a young woman speaking with the posted guards and she quite distinctly heard the name Sero. Her eyes would dilate as she heard his name and the blonde woman would make her way quickly to stand between the newcomer and the guards. All thoughts of torture were gone from her head. . . for the moment.

“What was that I heard about Sero?” She addressed the newcomer directly as she stared at her with intensity, the dilation of her pupils making her eyes shift from brilliant blue to jet black.

The Ice Queen:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:37 am

Suddenly a woman seemed to show up, and she seemed to ask about Sero with her eyes changing colors. She wondered if this woman was his concubine or wife, either way, Sero wasn't her type. He felt like pure evil something she despised so that was the last person she would have an interest in. The guards looked at Kaida and stepped back leaving the woman between her and themselves, too bad if she really wanted she could kill these guards in seconds.

"I was invited here by a man named Sero, do not get the wrong idea I have zero intentions of having a relationship with this man. He gave an aura of pure evil and malice, the last things I want in my life after having a father like Ken. My name is Yuki Kaida and as I said my father was Tetsudashi Ken, I am sure you know of that man he is quite infamous around the world."

She would wait to see the woman's reply, was she just defensive because she loved the man or maybe she hated the man himself, time would only tell as she waited patiently for the response.

Character File

Post by Sayuri Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Sayuri’s head tilted slightly as the girl began to speak.

‘What on earth is she. . .’

‘She is concerned you may be jealous, my Queen.’

‘Oh. . . People are so strange.’

Jareth could see the truth and subtext behind Kaida’s words even if Sayuri could not. And he could not disagree, people were strange. Jareth would chuckle to himself as the girl, Kaida, continued digging a deeper hole. She would have had no way of knowing but Jareth found it amusing nonetheless.

When the girl mentioned Ken Tetsudashi Sayuri would smile. Sayuri knew who that was, what she hadn’t expected was that she would ever meet his daughter. Given what she knew about him she didn’t find it surprising that he’d had a daughter, nor was she surprised that Kaida seemed to dislike him. The only surprising part of any of it was that there was only one daughter and not an entire litter that showed up at her doorstep.

She allowed the girl to speak and then sighed softly as she took several steps forward attempting to enter Kaida’s personal space. The guards that were flanking her took one more step back, clearly uncomfortable with the change in the Yuki Princess’s demeanour. Kaida had erred when she had made inaccurate assumptions about Sero, and even worse when she compared her father to him. Sayuri wanted to rip this woman apart, to deliver her to the Yuki compound in tiny pieces, if she was careful she might even be able to put the pieces back together with ice. She could even have a macabre ice statue set up within the Clan’s main courtyard. She wouldn’t, not at the gates, but the thought gave her some measure of peace and allowed her to keep her voice even and controlled.

“You should be more careful who you say certain things to, Kaida Yuki. You speak of things you do not, and clearly could not, understand. You would be fortunate to have Sero even consider interest in someone like you. . . And you wouldn’t know pure evil if it stared you in the face. What you speak of is. . .” She would pause and shake her head in disgust. She was getting worked up over the audacity of this woman and her rage was rising to sanguine levels. The idea that Sero’s aura was evil or malicious was idiotic in Sayuri’s mind. It clearly was not evil and anyone could tell that if they just took a few seconds to understand its source. Equating fear with evil was something Sayuri did not understand however, and it was a large part of why she hated Kitsuki. Sero had no control over his aura and while Sayuri enjoyed being within its radius she did understand that not everyone else did. But to decide that Sero was evil or malicious because of something he was born with was enough to make her blood boil. “While I do not find it the least bit surprising that a Yuki of all people would stoop to flinging around insults, before I allow you to continue perhaps you should be better informed.”

Sayuri turned her back on the girl then, not in a rude or dismissive way she was merely turning to walk back to her original spot. Showing her back to the girl was something she did carelessly and without thought, as though she had no fear for her own safety whatsoever. As she walked she continued speaking, eventually turning to face the girl once more.

“I am Sayuri Yuki; leader of the Yuki Clan, Princess of Kirigakure and part of the Princess Triumvirate. As well as one privileged enough to call themselves a close friend to Sero Jaakuna. So if you’ve come here looking for favours, you’ve done yourself none so far.”

The Ice Queen:
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Village : N/A

Post by Sero Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:35 pm

As if the devil was bidden by name Sero would pause in his musings within the woods nearby the gates. A simple patrol with three men in black cloaks and masks over their faces patrolled with him. White masks with spider symbols upon them. They were not spiders themselves but a patrol that guarded Sero by choice. He had insisted he needed no guard but his long walks in the woods always had him bringing home strays. They had insisted not every shinobi he met alone out there was worthy of their division or his attention but had not dared to demand he stop. If anything they were more like advisors. Followers that virtually worshipped their god of calamity. Some had taken to calling him the Herald of the End. Still he cared nothing for it. People hated or loved him and it did nothing to sway his works. He would bleed anything that threatened the village. So for him even as a lord of two clans....he was first and foremost the first spider. Patrolling the walls of the village he loved was just a duty he needed to fulfill to him. That was of course until the sensory nin with them would pipe up. They were close enough to the gate now that he was within range.

"My lord Sero, The princess Sayuri is at the western gate. She is speaking with an unknown but the guards their have their chakra ready for battle."

Sero would glance to him with cold blue eyes. Sayuri was the second spider in the division. Second only to him but she was his queen. It irked him when others referred to her as a mere princess. The glower was not missed by the man as he hesitated and swallowed. Still irritation was no cause for punishing those who had committed no crime. Instead Sero would turn in silence. Moving to the western gate. His pace was not the fastest but he was not a physical fighter per say. Still he would arrive as Sayuri returned to her original position and spoke of him and herself. He and his guard would emerge from the woods as the mist slowly revealed them. His right hand would raise and the other shadows would bow before fading back into the mist. Sero himself stood in white robes wrapped around himself loosely. His pale skin blending into the mist as did his clothing. His blue hair and blue eyes in contrast to the rest of him. All of him blending in well with his surroundings except those two things.

Still a pressure would fill the area. The guards flanking the woman would flinch as he stepped forward. His bare feet on the road as if he did not fear what he may step upon. For it could not harm him. For both Sayuri and Kaida this sensation of being hunted would be familiar. Still his expression was stoic as he walked quietly out to stand between the two. The cold air was frosty from two Yuki standing nearby. Especially Sayuri herself with her mood spoiled. He would glance to Kaida a moment before turning and bowing low to Sayuri. From the mist filled woods it was almost as if there was the sound of distant chuckling. Yet the guards were gone....Spirits were fickle things. When he rose he would speak in a monotone.

"My queen, I have come before you once more. I wish you well on this day and am flattered by your words. With that said you know better than anyone I care little for how people view me. It does not affect my duty. This is a spawn of a powerful, albeit evil man. If she shares the power in that bloodline....it was my opinion that she would be of immense use to you. To the village. The name of her father has followed her and cursed her. Let us who see the world differently allow it to bless her."

Ryo: 25,000

Stats
    • Stamina: B (B+ lifestyle)
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Speed: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:07 pm

She certainly did not like this woman, she was clearly ready for combat and called herself s princess, who calls themselves that in this day. A foolish and ceremonial title for sure unless this village had killed its Daimyo and taken control of the lands but she very much doubted this was true. She did call herself the clan head so at minimum she had to give her some respect, for now, she would play nice until she could gauge the woman's strength. As she prepared she felt that aura once more, it was that man Sero, she was told she was mistaken and this man was not evil but to her, something about him was triggering. Either way, if he supplied her a path for her revenge on the evil of the world she would take any chance she could get.

She would lower to her knees and bow before both as an apology, she was not as hard-headed as her father, sometimes playing stupid had its benefits. This was her appeal to be sorry, she just had to think of the right words, she had a good idea what to say as she would lift her head and begin to speak.

"I am sorry if I offended either of you, I am simply from the countryside and really wasn't taught proper manners considering who my father is. I do not even have proper shinobi training as I was held hostage by Kumo for years before they only released me due to my father's death. I learned what skills I could on my own but for practical fights, I lack knowledge."

She would make herself seem weaker as a way to make her threat less, she was a clever girl and had to become like this as being a hostage was not exactly fun. She had to manipulate people to let her get knowledge of her bloodline in order to train her abilities to her best ability. The truth is she had terrible social skills, she was alone in Kumo and rarely got to talk to anyone. So this part of her vulnerability was no lie she just needed to hide her strength.

Character File

Post by Sayuri Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:37 pm

Sayuri could feel Sero approach, as soon as she was in range of his aura her pupils would dilate dramatically. They had been partially black before at the mere mention of his name, but now with him next to her looking into her eyes would be like staring in a vast abyss. Where there had been nothing but disgust and anger on her face previously, with the introduction of Sero into the exchange the Ice Queen smiled happily as she turned towards him briefly to gaze upon her beloved Abomination.  

She would listen as he greeted her and spoke of why he had invited the strange woman to Kirigakure. As angry as she had been, she couldn’t argue with his reasoning. The child of a notorious criminal may be a remarkable boon for the village and, more importantly, the Nightmare Brigade. She was about to speak when the foreign Yuki kneeled and apologized. This act pleased Sayuri, as finally she observed something akin to respect from the visitor. She would turn back to the girl on the ground before her and smile.

“You were at least taught manners in regards to bowing.”

Turning to Sero again she would nod as though in agreement with his words.

“Wise words as always. If you believe that she would be of use, then so be it. Kaida, I will allow you entrance to Kirigakure on two conditions; You will learn and adhere to our laws, and you will support and defend the lands that offer you shelter. As a fellow Yuki you have the option of staying within the Clan compound, or the same accommodations that are afforded all Genin can be offered if you prefer. My assumption is that is your wish, based on your arrival here. If it is not, then speak now. Without, as you say, ‘proper Shinobi training’ you will need to be assessed. Perhaps a mission or two would suffice. I’m sure there are still more wrongs that need righting within the city, wouldn’t you say Sero?”

The Ice Queen:
    Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:40 am

Sero would turn and glance to the girl prostrating herself before them. She had not done this before and he hadn't expected it. Cold eyes regarded her a moment as he considered the action. Was she so desperate for a place to belong or was she playing some game with them? Perhaps this was simply her showing them what they wanted to see so she could live more comfortably. Playing to what pleases those you need something from. Manipulating them as she saw fit. She had likely become skilled at this during her confinement within Kumo. Or due to her birthright as the daughter of the worlds most hated villain. Still Sayuri sounded pleased all the same and her he did not question. Not in front of others and even in private he offered council but never commands. His cold blue eyes would shift to her a moment as she offered the woman shelter and work if she wished for it. He listened to her speak a moment before the inquiry would turn to him. If she intended to serve as he believed an assessment would need to be made. However he would look to the village a moment at the nervous guards stationed nearby. Ready to take cover as needed.

"Matters within the village are rarely my expertise. However if you wish it my queen I will assess her on a brigade mission. There are always fools who need to be punished. May your will be served and your might unquestioned."

Sero would turn and seem to almost glide to the girl bowing before them. He cared little for apologies or social niceties. If anything his presence hung around her like a weight being placed upon her. "Rise." he would command simply. He didn't like this. Bowing and scraping was not becoming of someone with power. Someone who had the potential to be as mighty as the worlds current gods. He only bowed before one woman and she was his queen. Even Kitsuki had not forced him to bow to her yet though she had issued threats to him before. A woman he would not soon forgive. Still if she obeyed he would look her in the eye. There was nothing but cold in those unblinking eyes. Not a one of them had ever seen him blink and he didn't have a need to. Still he would speak to her once more directly.

"Go within the village and get your residence established. In two days you will report to the nightmare brigade within the Hozuki compound. Be prepared to deal out death to the wicked. I will be assessing you so the mission will be under your command as will I. If killing isn't something you can bring yourself to do....consider life as a civilian."

Stats

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:00 am

Seeing that Sero handled the girl’s behaviour masterfully, Sayuri had full confidence that she could leave the matter in his capable hands. She had never once doubted his abilities, and at every opportunity he simply proved himself more and more competent. His willingness to assess the girl on a mission was appreciated, and Sayuri would offer him a small smile and a nod.

She was about to turn and leave, when she paused for a moment to scrutinize the Yuki girl. With a voice that left no room for illusions of kindness, Sayuri would leave a final warning. “This entrance is newly opened. . .” She would gesture at the gate entrance they stood at as she continued to speak. “. . .The previous entrance had to be sealed because of a terrible combat and execution that destroyed it. An execution made necessary because someone was stupid enough to try to betray Kirigakure. If you betray us, it will not be so public or noteworthy. If we are willing to publicly execute former leaders, imagine what we are willing to do to betrayers with no station.” She would smile wickedly at Kaida then, her teeth showing as she made it clear what would and would not be tolerated. “Do not betray us, Kaida Yuki. And enjoy your stay in Kirigakure.”

With her threat levied, the Ice Queen would turn on her heel once more and stride away into the city, leaving the rest of the exchange in the hands of the guards and her trusted friend, Sero.

[Exit into Kirigakure]

The Ice Queen:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:54 pm

Kaida smiled, it appeared she could enter, despite what the woman said she had no plans to betray the village, she had traitors like her father and would prove that soon enough. He said for her to get a place to say and meet with him in two days, as for her desire to kill, she hated the wicked like her father killing them was not something she would hesitate to do.

"Do not worry I hate traitors and I hate the wicked, the world must be cleansed of evil like my father, and the Society. Taking the law into their own hands and harming so many innocent lives is unforgivable. I will hunt and destroy evil but I will never harm the innocent, if you expect me to do that you are wrong. I will never lower myself to the scums levels in the world."

She would walk past the pair smiling at them as she passed, she was clearly stronger than she was letting on. She had no formal training but her battles against Shimiko prepared her quite well for Shinobi combat. She fought one of the strongest Shinobi and lived that in itself says her true power. Still, she wanted them to think she was not that strong, the more lowkey she seemed the easier it would be to surprise people that needed to be taken down.

-Exit Thread- Entering Kiri

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:35 am

Sero would listen but he would not respond. He did not care for words but actions. He did not interrupt his queen or see the need to build upon her speech either. She was who he answered to so he would not comment or question. He trusted her and only her to command him after all. All tools needed a master to be of use. The more proficient the master the more useful the tool. The girl would reassure him of her intentions and her hate. Hate he could use. Still she would leave. They both would and Sero would watch the way they had come. Blue eyes quiet and reflective as his thoughts remained as silent as he was. However quickly the fog outside the gate would pick up and wash over Sero. Then he would be gone as if he was never there. Simply faded into the mist to continue his patrol. To continue his work as commander of the nightmare brigade and protect his precious village. And the innocent kept within it to the best of his ability. He would hold judgement until after Kaida proved herself and what she was capable of. Even if she was different. Different from the girl he had met at that old house on the edge of the emporium.

Exit thread
    3 posts at 15 exp a post = 45 exp

Stats

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Sayuri made her way onto the swift sea vessel, her destination given to the Captain in secret. Her mission would hopefully appear as one of her attempting to present a peace offering to the Angelic and Alien Princesses. She was determined to do things her own way, but Jareth had shown her the value of appearances while at the Summit, and he had insisted that continuing down a purely chaotic path would lead to failure. So she grudgingly allowed Jareth to take the reins and proceeded with his plan.

[Exit Kirigakure on Corvette → ??? Secret Destination]

The Ice Queen:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:46 pm

Sayuri was less than impressed that day with the guards, she was fairly irritable and sent a withering glare in everyone’s direction. Her journey had been successful in only one regard, and while that was a step forward she was tired from the long trip. The guards allowed her to pass by without any trouble, which was probably smart on their part as holding her up would have only angered her further. She made her way into the village and stopped off at the Mizukage’s office before returning to her ice castle.

[Entering Kirigakure]

The Ice Queen:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:26 pm

Kitsuki rushed out of the Western Gates of Kirigakure. She could have used the Eastern Gates for they had been rebuilt since the altercation between her at the previous Mizukage. She opted not too though. People were saying that those gates were cursed and many natives avoided it. Kitsuki wasn't a superstitious woman but given the monstrous attacks of late, she didn't want any bad juju hanging over her head. She left the village and commandeered a boat to the target island, she had a few ANBU with her as back-up but she did not intend on allowing them to fight this beast.

[Exit ]

Post by Okane Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:35 am

Western Gate 0750da7e6f58530b0190f2aecb700720

Zephyr would decide to replenish his supplies before leaving the land of Kiri and its islands of safety behind. For now he would wait for further reports regarding this Raijin character. That said the expulsion of Kumo's government had unearthed a certain someone the company held some value in for a time. Such a person brought Zephyr to the western gate. After all the eastern gate had too much going on and he didn't want to be involved in that. At the gates he introduced himself as a representative of the Stag emporium. Showing the employee identification and going into the village on business. This business for now was to locate one man named Gyo.

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Intelligence: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Okane
    Okane

Post by Okane Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:40 am

Having finished his business Zephyr would return to the land of sky. Exiting out the western gate with his papers provided.

Exit thread
    Half Kirigakure - 12 hours > Honey (Instant) Honey -> Wolf (Instant) Wolf -> Sky

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Intelligence: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:59 pm

Moving into the village after his journeys to both Kumogakure and Crimson State Island Valen would move through the gates and get moving toward his office. He knew he would have to get caught up on work and he had to work out details for the absorption of Kumogakure's territories. That would of course take some time and the man wanted to get on with it.

[Entering Kirigakure.]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Intelligence: C

Link to Character Updates: Here