Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Sasaki Kishi

Kishi
    Kishi

Village : N/A

Sasaki Kishi  Empty Sasaki Kishi

Post by Kishi Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:31 am

Name: Sasaki Kishi
    Village: Kumo
    Title: Lady

Clan: Sasaki Clan
    Bloodline: Matagi Shingan
    Element(s): None
    Skill(s): Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Sensory

Stats

• Strength:C
    • Constitution:D
    • Stamina:C
    • Speed:D
    • Coordination:C
    • Intelligence:D
    • Perception:D

Unique Abilities:
    Stat Trading - Strength = + Coordination

Experience Advantage: A player may start with more experience that can be applied to their total. This amount may never be enough to advance into the next class and can always fall short by 1 experience. Doing this will put the player in debt, thus all generated experience must go towards paying off that experience debt before it can be applied anywhere else. 300xp Debt to increase Stamina to C

Crafting Expertise: A player may craft an item one rank higher than what their current experience or skill set allows. This can result in a 50% increase in price for material.

Appearance:Sasaki Kishi  Kishi10
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 132 lb
    Hair Style: Short Ponytail
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Build:Slim-Athletic
    Accessories:Black Rimmed Glasses, Standard Kumo Flak Jacket
    History: Kishi was born in the Sasaki Clan and from a young age she was bred and built to function as a tool to the service of Sasaki first and Kumo second. As a young child she trained and attended older clan members in carrying gear and studying. By focusing on her body and mind she achieved a balanced approached that slowed her progression up the ranks as a ninja. Hell, she didn't even enter the academy until she was 10 where promptly promoted to Genin at the age of 14. During this time of year and strafe she would go on small missions slowly building her confidence and skills as a ninja. After several years of balancing clan and official ninja duties she is at a point where she feels she is ready to take the exams and move along.

Through her upbringing she didn't make too many friends but she always tried to be professional and use her skills to increase the chance of success in whatever mission she took. Despite her rank she feels very confident in her abilities as a shinobi.  

Personality:
    Nindo: "Strength before Death."
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Personal Goals:

• To achieve personal success and rise to be the clan leader
      To become Head Jounin of Kumo
      To be the best representation of the Sasaki Clan
      To craft blades to rival the Seven Ninja Blades
      To have 100 worthy opponents fall before her blade

How would I describe myself?: "A realist. I believe my ability will be above everyone else. That is fact."
    What brought me joy as a child?: "Seeing older members train for hours to perfect and hone their ability. It showed me that one day I can reach their heights."
    What brings me joy now?:"Seeing the progress of my efforts. I train everyday to achieve excellence and this path has proven to be fruitful. It brings as smile to my face everyday."
    What’s my biggest fear?: "Falling to live up to my potential and to my clan's legacy. Sometimes it keeps me up at night thinking about what would happen if I was just an average shinobi and average tool that can be easily tossed aside."
    Positive Personality Traits:

• Capable
      Adventurous
      Confident
      Dependable
      Persistent
      Reliable
      Fearless*(In Combat)
      Independent
      Dutiful
      Impartial

Negative Personality Traits:

• Arrogant
      Bossy
      Unfriendly
      Self-centered
      Quarrelsome
      Impulsive
      Stubborn
      Immoral
      Murderous

Roleplay Sample:
    AriDokuma
    AriDokuma

Village : N/A

Sasaki Kishi  Empty Re: Sasaki Kishi

Post by AriDokuma Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:00 am

Kishi wrote:Name: Sasaki Kishi
    Village: Kumo
    Title: Lady

Clan: Sasaki Clan
    Bloodline: Matagi Shingan
    Element(s): None
    Skill(s): Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Sensory

Stats

• Strength:C
    • Constitution:D
    • Stamina:C
    • Speed:D
    • Coordination:C
    • Intelligence:D
    • Perception:D

Unique Abilities:
    Stat Trading - Strength = + Coordination

Experience Advantage: A player may start with more experience that can be applied to their total. This amount may never be enough to advance into the next class and can always fall short by 1 experience. Doing this will put the player in debt, thus all generated experience must go towards paying off that experience debt before it can be applied anywhere else. 300xp Debt to increase Stamina to C

Crafting Expertise: A player may craft an item one rank higher than what their current experience or skill set allows. This can result in a 50% increase in price for material.

Appearance:Sasaki Kishi  Kishi10
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 132 lb
    Hair Style: Short Ponytail
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Build:Slim-Athletic
    Accessories:Black Rimmed Glasses, Standard Kumo Flak Jacket
    History: Kishi was born in the Sasaki Clan and from a young age she was bred and built to function as a tool to the service of Sasaki first and Kumo second. As a young child she trained and attended older clan members in carrying gear and studying. By focusing on her body and mind she achieved a balanced approached that slowed her progression up the ranks as a ninja. Hell, she didn't even enter the academy until she was 10 where promptly promoted to Genin at the age of 14. During this time of year and strafe she would go on small missions slowly building her confidence and skills as a ninja. After several years of balancing clan and official ninja duties she is at a point where she feels she is ready to take the exams and move along.

Through her upbringing she didn't make too many friends but she always tried to be professional and use her skills to increase the chance of success in whatever mission she took. Despite her rank she feels very confident in her abilities as a shinobi.  

Personality:
    Nindo: "Strength before Death."
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Personal Goals:

• To achieve personal success and rise to be the clan leader
      To become Head Jounin of Kumo
      To be the best representation of the Sasaki Clan
      To craft blades to rival the Seven Ninja Blades
      To have 100 worthy opponents fall before her blade

How would I describe myself?: "A realist. I believe my ability will be above everyone else. That is fact."
    What brought me joy as a child?: "Seeing older members train for hours to perfect and hone their ability. It showed me that one day I can reach their heights."
    What brings me joy now?:"Seeing the progress of my efforts. I train everyday to achieve excellence and this path has proven to be fruitful. It brings as smile to my face everyday."
    What’s my biggest fear?: "Falling to live up to my potential and to my clan's legacy. Sometimes it keeps me up at night thinking about what would happen if I was just an average shinobi and average tool that can be easily tossed aside."
    Positive Personality Traits:

• Capable
      Adventurous
      Confident
      Dependable
      Persistent
      Reliable
      Fearless*(In Combat)
      Independent
      Dutiful
      Impartial

Negative Personality Traits:

• Arrogant
      Bossy
      Unfriendly
      Self-centered
      Quarrelsome
      Impulsive
      Stubborn
      Immoral
      Murderous

Roleplay Sample:

Approved

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 171,892
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3685-dokuma-s-updates?nid=14#28855
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3683-ari-dokuma
    Link to Known Techniques:

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:26 pm