Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Letter from one nation to another.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

A Letter from one nation to another. Empty A Letter from one nation to another.

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Zenaku had the piece of paper in his jacket as he was making his way to the aviary where ninja's would write letter's and orders then had some birds take them to where they was needed. Its been a lifeline for many ninja's and still is to this very day, in fact zenaku was going there now to send a Letter to the land of wind.

Zenaku would open the gates to the bird house as he then started making his way towards the top f the building. As he was nearing the top of the building a ninja of chunin rank or even higher, he would block the path not letting zenkau go any farther. " Im sorry but before i can allow you to pass i need to know by whos orders are you here cause not just any one is allowed past this part." The ninja would say, zenaku knew that he was just doing his job so he smiled as he pulled out his i'd so that the guard knew who he was.

" The names Zenaku uchiha, im a Chunin that the Hokage nyg uchiha ask me to write a letter and send it off. So may i come in now." Zenaku would say as he explained the reason why he was here, after a few minutes the ninja gave him back his stuff and let him in. Once he was in he walked over to the table with ink and pins as he dabbed the pin into the oil as he wrote the note.

" Dear Kazekage, i hate to have to send this letter but we shall not stand by while your ninja invade into the land of fire with out even asking to cross our borders. The land of fire askes that you pull back your men and leave the borders of the land of fire, if you want a place to invade we can give you aide on taking over the land of birds, mountain and fangs. We shall be expecting your letter back soon if we do not have a reply back in say 3 days then we will have no choice but to remove your soldiers by force. "

After reading the letter over twice he thought it looked nice so he placed the letter on one of the fastest birds in there then sent it towards the land of wind to there kage the kazekage.

( Exited)

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 am