Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Turning a desert into a paradise

Okane
    Okane

Turning a desert into a paradise Empty Turning a desert into a paradise

Post by Okane Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:25 pm

Okane had returned home and saw that not a lot had changed in the time he was gone. People still wandered aimlessly from place to place with barely any hope in their eyes. Hungry and thirsty as they seemed to fight over the water and food he had already provided. It was a pity but the truth was he just hadn't made enough for the population already there. He had sought to reduce conflict and had only established territories ruled by the unfortunately greedy. He was not a fan of this but he had a solution all the same. If supply did not meet demand he simply needed to make more. So he had ordered his ten crafters to prepare for a large scale project. Construction crews set to building trenches in five streets crisscrossing each other to make a large scale fresh water system with five green houses built in the center of it. Finding construction volunteers was no issue but he would need a security officer too. Just someone to make sure the unfortunates didn't try and steal supplies or sabotage the project or workers. This was a new hope for the people of his homeland. He wouldn't allow it to fail.

So first as he was hiring the construction crews and showing his crafters the blueprints he would send out a notice for a simple guard job of supplies and workers. It was low pay but important to the village all the same. Any individual applying would of course have to meet with him at the construction site. For now after the notice was posted he would set about ordering supplies. First was a 1000 feet of aluminum piping. Costing 33,333 ryo. Handling the fresh water portion of the supplies. Next up was another 450 feet of piping for another 15,000. 450 feet of copper wiring for another 15,000, 10,000 ryo for one units of glass and finally 25,000 ryo for 5 batteries. Everything needed to build the greenhouses. 98,333 in total for cost. But for Okane it was hardly a hard number. For cost of paying the construction he would consider it an even 100,000 for paying the workers too. However that meant there was roughly one hundred thousand ryo worth of supplies all in one spot needing guarding. It was a valuable project and he couldn't allow it to fail.

Okane stood just outside of the construction. Men were either digging trenches or setting the foundation for the greenhouses. All wearing hard hats and gloves with masks over their face and safety glasses for the dust. Water was being carried to the workers and no one was pushing themselves too hard. Unlike them Okane was sitting at a simple white table with a huge umbrella over it. Black slacks and polished black dress boots adorned his lower half while he was wearing an open halfway down the chest silver velvet button up shirt. Three necklaces with varying degrees of gold and silver with jewels adorned his neck while there was a golden ring on his right pinky finger with the stag symbol. His long black hair left loose about his head like a glistening lions mane. The only odd part about him was his eyes. Jade in color and seeming to glow despite the desert sun. If anyone were to ask who was in charge of this project they would be directed to Okane. Who at the moment was sipping on iced sweet tea and pushing a pair of oval purple sunglasses with gold frames up his nose. Those green eyes glowing through despite the tinted lenses.

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Asuka
    Asuka

Village : Sunagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Chem, Med, Suiton, Raiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 70,900

Turning a desert into a paradise Empty Re: Turning a desert into a paradise

Post by Asuka Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:17 pm

D rank jobs just weren’t making enough money, for Asuka. He could feed himself, but didn’t come even close to affording actual housing. Not Eve the shittiest apartment in the worst part of town was something he could afford. That was fine, though. He was a shinobi, he was made stronger than the average citizen for a reason. Unfortunately, without a squad, he was stuck mainly doing the D ranks that were mostly physical labor and didn’t pay very well. At least, until he’d caught wind of a job guarding some construction supplies. It still wasn’t a high paying job, but it was different enough from what he’d been doing to catch his attention.

The village was in a state of disarray, and this project was sorely needed to bring relief to the villagers. That much he could tell. However, people were desperate. They’d steal to survive. They’d fight, cause trouble. This kind of guard job wasn’t made for a civilian, when it came down to it. Some of the people Asuka had seen wouldn’t hesitate to hurt or kill to survive. And hence, he’d decided to take this job himself, if he were chosen. It would be a good supplement to his income. He’d spare civilians the trouble that would come of guarding these supplies, and hopefully help this project to completion. He wasn’t aware of the exact details of what was going on, but he had hope, that it would make Sunagakure better than before.

He’d made up his mind, and as he was directed to that simple table with the umbrella over it, the young shinobi prepared himself to speak. He may not the strongest or most physical fighter, but he was smart. He knew he could do this. Sighing, the young man with the silvery white hair and the unusual paleness for Sunagakure stepped up to the table. A long black cloak his his face from the sun, and as he spoke it was clear he wasn’t here for leisure. “Are you the one in charge of this project?”

Post by Okane Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:15 pm

Okane would smile as he looked over his purple sunglasses at the unique figure approaching him. Clearly a step away from the average individual in Suna. Not many kept such a pale complexion with snow white hair in a place like this. The sun bearing down constantly left most of the people tanned or even sunburnt if they weren't careful. However this one seemed to stand out as if they denied the desert heat. He could appreciate that in an individual. Anything that set them apart was something Okane valued. Those who stood apart were meant for great things. In a world at war he had made his fortune and placed himself apart as a legend. Perhaps this person could be capable of something similar. He would pick up his tall glass as the ice clinked and he sipped from his straw. Perhaps coming across as a little spoiled sitting under an umbrella while others worked but he had earned his luxury. Still when they spoke Okane would nod slowly. When he spoke in return there was something mesmerizing about his voice. Soft on the ears like silk and smooth as a lullaby. One might even wonder if there was a comforting genjutsu at work.

"Indeed I am. I am the Iron Prince Okane at your service. Now if I had to make an assumption I would say you aren't here to join the construction team. You hold yourself differently than the average citizen after all. Please take a seat and we will see if I can help make some dreams come true with you."

Okane would reach out with his right hand and touch the table. From his finger tips glowing green chakra ink would flow out and from it a pitcher of the tea he was drinking with ice in it and another tall glass would emerge. The chakra ink would flow to the ground and a seat would emerge as well. It seemed for Okane this was effortless without any need for hand signs. Still he would lift his hand and the seals would fade but the items would remain. He would indicate the seat with his hand before leaning back and crossing his right leg over his left knee and setting his free hand on top of his right knee while holding his own glass in his left. Every move he made was filled with a strange grace as if he were nothing less than beauty walking. He took great care with his voice and movements to give off this illusion. Still he would speak once more. Glowing green eyes matching his smile.

"Perhaps we can start with a name my dear?"

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Asuka
    Asuka

Character File

Post by Asuka Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:38 pm

This whole experience was very strange for Asuka, to say the least. From the words the other man spoke to the sheer luxury he could afford, it was clear he was no average man. Asuka couldn’t help but listen, sitting in the second chair that had been produced with the air of someone who was carefully neutral. He couldn’t afford to be rude, but he wasn’t sure how to feel about Okane yet. With similarly graceful movements to his host, the genin would pull his hood down now that he was out of the sun, revealing the full length of those silver strands of hair, and the equally silver eyes that had been hidden by the hood.

“My name is Asuka Shimizu, and I am a shinobi.” He began, eyes focused on Okane all the while. “You will not know who I am, since I am not exactly famous, or extremely powerful. That is because at heart, I am a medic. I do not work on the front lines, not usually.” He continued, not taking the second glass just yet. Right now, he was far more interested in what the man had to say than any tea that was placed in front of him. While the method was interesting, it didn’t hold a candle to his focus on his actual goal. He could sate his curiousity another time, when there was less serious business to discuss.

In the meantime, there was a job he was very interested in, and on that all of his focus would be placed. Anything that could help him afford a better lifestyle so he could better help others was something that he was very interested in, though he preferred more moral work. Hopefully, this wouldn’t entail anything extremely violent or immoral.

Post by Okane Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:49 am

Okane would listen with a smile. Watching the young man sit and remove his hood to reveal silver eyes and hair. Yes that would do the trick. Especially in a place like Suna where such features meant he was unique. People often feared what they did not understand and while he preferred it wasn't necessary to spread fear, only those he was attempting to deter would truly be effected. Thieves or terrorists of lower standing would be his target audience there. The trade off was that his work force would find themselves far more comfortable. A present security force would do wonders to morale for his team and the opposite for his would be enemies. Of course he had Nozomi's support but she could only do so much while pretending to be the Kage. Nor did he view the deaths of those who would halt progress as well...progressive. The goal was to improve life in Suna not to end it. Besides that he desired to be universally loved in his home nation. If he left a blood trail of bodies there would be those who only saw his help as blood money. Still he would smile as he spoke in return.

"It's fine if you are typically a non combatant. The goal here isn't actually to fight anyone. Did you know that the purpose of a security team or even an individual guard is simply to observe and report? Of course that is the official role. However there is a game of the minds to be played. You see your very presence as a shinobi will discourage anyone who thought this an easy target. The fact that no one really knows you helps all the more. An unknown variable carries its own risk you see. So lets put a lid on the non combatant type for now yes? Oh my it smells like my treat is ready."

Playfully Okane would put a finger to his lips and wink as if shushing Asuka. Of course it was meant about their capabilities but they were free to take it as they liked. As the door opened to the tea shop behind him out would emerge a waitress. She didn't look like much but the smell of what she carried was sweet and heavenly. Of course Okane had smelled it before she ever opened the door somehow. As if his senses were well beyond human. He would smile as she settled two Lemon Meringue Eclairs on a plate in the center of the table. Setting down two forks on two napkins before bowing with a nod from Okane and returning to work. The lengthy fresh baked bread mixed with lemon in the bread itself and sugar as well. On top was a wonderful whipped lemon cream topping and if one noticed on the sides it had been stuffed with a butter cream still fresh and warm. Okane would wait until she was gone before picking up his fork and cutting himself off a small bite before humming in delight. Chewing a moment before swallowing. He would use the napkin to dab at his lips before speaking up once more.

"Ahh sweets are a selfish delight of mine. I encourage you to try one. I gave them the recipe and I must say they preformed admirably. Ahh but the business at hand. You see these five rivers and greenhouses are only the beginning. A much larger project is at foot. You see I intend to make Suna the village of plenty. One hundred rivers and one hundred green houses. A paradise within the desert with people enjoying a life of plenty. I would like to hire you as my deterrent to those who seek to stop me for their own greed. In return I offer you two things. First is a hundred thousand a month paid directly to you for your discretion and services. The second is more of a simple offer. At the moment you claim you are not a great and powerful shinobi. If you allow it I would work to change that. Of course given you are a medic in nature, what I would design for you would be non lethal equipment if you wished. With that my offer is on the table. As are these eclairs."

Stats:

Asuka
    Asuka

Character File

Post by Asuka Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:37 pm

“Ah, I think you misunderstood. I’m not on the front lines, but I’ve never been a non combatant.” Responded Asuka, eyes glittering with amusement. His expression didn’t really change too much, but one hand was placed on the table now, the other remaining at his side. “I may be a medic, but I will fight for the good of my village. And that, I believe, is my greatest strength. Nobody expects medics to want to fight, though they fail to realize we’re also the most deadly if given half a chance.” He added, subtly weaving his chakra for a jutsu, to prove a point. He used no hand signs either, and it would take a minute, but if Okane was perceptive he’d notice Asuka himself was also using his abilities.

The sudden sweets, and the playful attitude of his host were a little offputting, though he didn’t lower his guard. He didn’t pick up his own fork yet either, though he really did want to. He’d already started his jutsu, and interrupting it now would do no good to anybody. The next words, however, nearly made him lose his concentration. One hundred thousand was probably more money than he’d made since becoming a shinobi, and though money wasn’t his only reason for wanting this job, it certainly got his attention. The next words only managed to keep his attention, the part about changing Asuka not being powerful. Could he even do that? Non lethal equipment? Making Asuka stronger? It was an enticing offer, to be sure. But, he still had to be certain about this offer, and about this man. Rather than giving his answer right away, he opted to ask a question instead.

“That offer is a tempting one, I will admit. Money, and changing my standing as an average, not very powerful shinobi? I almost wanted to accept right away. But before I give you my decision, I’d like some more details on the second part of your offer. What exactly would that entail? Non lethal equipment is appreciated, to be sure, but how exactly would you change my current lack of power?” He asked, eyes never leaving Okane’s face. Could he trust the man? Because this was an offer worth accepting, if his intentions were sincere.

Post by Okane Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:55 pm

Okane would smile as he was corrected. It was good to get misconceptions out of the way. Though this one was revealing a great deal about himself Okane supposed this was akin to an interview. Still his glowing green eyes would glance through the purple tinted glasses at the beginning of a technique. He wasn't particularly skilled at medicine himself but he could spot a commonly used technique fairly easily. Still he would set his napkin down and then pick up his tea. Sipping from the cool refreshing liquid as he enjoyed the sensation in such a hot environment. It was always like the dry air was attempting to steal from him his mouth all the moisture he could muster. Still it wouldn't always be this way. In due time he would change the very air in this city. Cool and refreshing water would change the environment to the point that rain would increase. With how much he was changing this city it would stand as prosperous as any other of the major nations. Once he reached the height of it all they would speak his name as a great humanitarian. A hero to the world and his name famous in every mouth. Of course his motives were self centered.

Still he would take a deep breath of feeling content for the moment as one of the pipelines struck water and a river began to fill. His eyes shifting to it as the other asked his questions. Quick work with the work crews. He could appreciate that. Still already he could smell the fresh water pouring forth and the cheers of the work crew. Water was valuable in the desert at the moment but they were making it common place. Already some of the workers were splashing their faces and celebrating. This village would surely love him to his dying day. Still those glowing green eyes through the purple tinted glasses would look back to Asuka as he finished his inquiry and tilt his head before speaking in return.

"I have an example for you but do keep in mind that this is not a direct comparison. Take a small child for instance. By themselves not much of a threat. However put a knife in their hands and suddenly a full grown man could die. I am one of two people in this world who makes the greatest of knives. Even without lethality if that is your preference I could make you a danger even to the greatest out there. Beyond that I have training equipment and facilities you won't find anywhere else in Sunagakure. That tower in the center of the city with the Stag symbol on it is mine. Work with me young man and we can train your body and get you the equipment to be so much more."

Stats:

Asuka
    Asuka

Character File

Post by Asuka Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:30 pm

While Okane’s explanation didn’t tell him what he truly wanted to know, he did make note of the almost boastful way the other man described his own resources. His impression of the other, right now, was that of someone dangerous, if only because of his money. He’d have to see the man in action to judge how truly dangerous he was, though. Instead, he sighed, chakra scalpel finally completed. Twirling it around with deft fingers, he ignored the cheering of the workers in the background for the moment. “I am already capable of creating my own nonlethal equipment with chakra. Equipment that can cut through muscle and tendon, and disable an enemy’s movement. Tell me, is your equipment really able to rival the convenience and sterile nature of chakra scalpels? These don’t even leave an entry wound if I don’t want them to.”

“What I want is the good of the village and my people. If you are sincere in your intentions, are you bringing this new way of life to the village out of kindness, or do you have selfish reasons? Forgive me if I come off as rude, but I need to ensure that if I accept this offer I’m not going to be helping a tyrant. Trust is not something I give freely, no matter how tempting the offers given to me may be.” He explained, eyes never leaving Okane even as he played with the small chakra blade. Those blades required a great deal of precision to use effectively in combat, but he wasn’t about to give that away. He was still testing the businessman’s reactions, gauging his levels of sincerity- and his arrogance.

Was the offer really worth accepting? Even if Okane had bad intentions, it was a good idea to stay close, where he could keep an eye on him, right? But somehow, he suspected if he accepted this offer there would be no escape later. Ah well, for now he could only speculate. He’d make his choice soon, he just needed to see how the businessman would respond to his lines of questioning and slight provocations. Only after he saw that would he know if the offer was one to accept or not.

Post by Okane Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:33 pm

Okane would listen and smile at the others reluctance. His green eyes observing the flow of medical chakra over the others hand. Ahh the chakra scalpel. A classic of the medical arts those shinobi enjoyed the luxury of. As if no mortal wound could stop them. He could admire the effectiveness of it though. Even as the man claimed he could do without Okanes equipment and challenged if he could be so proficient. A twitch would come to the lips of the grand merchant as he felt the challenge. But of course he could match such effectiveness. People were set in their idea of what was possible based on what they knew. Never imagining ways to make the impossible possible as he did. Still he wouldn't lash out rudely in a reply. No he would save such words for when he had the proof to back it up. For now he would let the offer of gear die. This one clearly had no interest in it and were set in their own ways. Stubbornness was pointless to confront as the more you pushed the more they resisted. Only by proof could their minds be changed. In due time however as the conversation continued.

His intentions were to be brought up next. And in question at that. This one seemed suspicious and Okane would take a breath and let it out through his nose idly. Clearly impatient with the idea before he would pick up his glass and tap at it. The waitress would come over quickly and pour some wine into it before Okane would swirl it and thank her with a nod. Sniffing at the fragrance before taking a sip and closing his eyes with a hum a moment. Swallowing it and then opening his eyes to look at the pale man across from him.

"I will not deceive you by making you think I am doing this charitably for nothing other than kindness. No man does great things without reason. Something to drive him or her to new heights none have reached before. More than a dream a vision my friend. You see above all else I wish to be remembered and universally loved by history. This particular project will do so for me by an entire nation. Not just this generation or the next. For I will change their very lives for the better every day from here until long after I am gone. Suna itself will be changed into a paradise of my making. That is my reasoning. Do keep in mind I am hiring you if you choose....but it isn't just my interest you will be protecting. It is their future."

Stats:

Asuka
    Asuka

Character File

Post by Asuka Tue May 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Asuka knew that the man had to be arrogant, but this was far beyond what he was expecting. Universally loved and remembered by history? What a joke. If that was his reason for doing things, he was definitely someone to keep an eye on. He didn’t let that show on his face, though. The other man, Okane, had a point, though he hated to admit it. He wasn’t just thinking of Okane’s reasons here, he had a whole village to consider in helping this man out. It still didn’t change the fact that Asuka would quietly dislike his reasons, though.

“I don’t like your reasons at all... but you do have a point. Greenhouses and rivers would bring a new kind of life to the village, a kind that is sorely needed. I will accept your offer, for now... but if I get even a hint of an idea that you intend to harm my village I will come for you, consequences be damned. I am a shinobi of the hidden sand, after all.”

With that said, the young man allowed his chakra scalpel to dissipate and instead fixed Okane with his most intense stare. He was dead serious about that, no question about it. Medic or no, when his village was threatened he would fight for it. When his village was being restored to a state of prosperity, he would guard it. Maybe it was foolish to be loyal to a village that had turned a blind eye to the abuse of a cultist raising a child, but Asuka could not abandon his people. It was most certainly a trait that would bring him grief in the future, but for now he remained stubbornly loyal to the only home he’d ever known. Previous few people seemed to share that loyalty, these days.

Post by Okane Fri May 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Okane would note the end of the medical (But also dangerous) jutsu as the green energy faded. He had never been much of a med nin himself but he understood the concepts of it. His business had mostly been war up until this point. Why would a med nin trust someone who profited from the need for bigger and better weapons? Some people claimed Okane was a merchant of death and he was the reason for so many lives lost. But he only sold to those who openly came to him and did not discriminate. Yes he made some impressive weapons but what had happened to damien had halted technology progression for the time being. Some terrorists forcing their point of view had actually left an impression on him. He had alliances and had even joined a different organization that secretly ran Suna. Still he would listen to the concerns and even a threat. A smile playing on his face as glowing green eyes would take in the med nin a moment before he would let out one short amused sound. As if he were confident that such a thing would not come to pass before he spoke once more.

"Well than we shall look forward to a brighter future together. With that said, There is one more thing that could prove profitable for you. I want to put together a small team to test a new creation of mine. A dungeon I planted in the desert. It won't be a danger to anyone outside of it but within will be challenges for those seeking fame. As this is the first I want to see how far a skilled team could go. With you being a med nin of some skill we could certainly use you on the squad for support. If you were willing."

This of course was a separate thing but Okane would bring it up now. He had some skill of his own he supposed but he was no fighter. Putting a team together to test his creation simply made sense. Still he would sit back with that cocky amused smile all the same. He was full of himself and unfortunately had the name to back it up. Still he was also generous at least so it made up a little for it. At least in his mind it did. For him the world and change was at his fingertips.

Stats:

Asuka
    Asuka

Character File

Post by Asuka Mon May 24, 2021 11:56 pm

Asuka listened to Okane’s response, the amused noise having annoyed him a fair bit. The more Okane spoke, the more Asuka disliked the man... but he’d already agreed to work with him, and it was safer to keep an eye on him. The man was dangerous, anybody with eyes could tell that much. Making sure that danger wasn’t directed at his village was only natural. As a medic and a Suna shinobi, he wouldn’t tolerate any threats to his village, no matter how much more powerful they might be.

“Dungeon? It already sounds like a death trap for the overconfident. I hope you’re not letting civilians in there, or you’ll have the blood of several on your hands. But, there are precious few medics in the village right now. I should go, if only to make sure no idiots kill themselves with overconfidence.” He responded, one eyebrow raised at the other. Was this meant to be some kind of test, an initiation ritual? It felt like the whole thing would be a lot more dangerous than Okane was letting on. He’d have to be cautious, especially inside the dungeon itself. He wasn’t sure he could trust Okane as far as he could throw him, yet.

He’d gotten himself into quite the mess this time, he thought. There was no refusing this offer, he damn well couldn’t let any teams go into a potentially dangerous place without a medic for backup. He felt like he was being manipulated by the man in front of him, but really, what else could he do but agree? At least he could handle himself. He wasn’t particularly strong, but outwitting enemies was what he was best at in combat. If needed, he could fight. He just hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

Post by Okane Fri May 28, 2021 1:37 pm

Okane would smile before taking his napkin and dabbing at his face once more. Though there was nothing there to clean. He was very proper and preen. He would set it down on the table over his plate before folding his hands in front of him on the table. Green eyes glistening as if filled with mischief. This one liked to issue threats. Liked to demand answers and suggest issues with Okanes methods. Of course it was laughable the comment about blood on his hands. His weapons had likely taken many lives by now. Besides that Nozomi had given him virtually free reign to do as he liked with the village so this dungeon and the revitalization project were both within his rights to create here. Surely he wouldn't be nearly as afraid of this med nin in comparison to what Nozomi would do to him if he was actually threatening the well being of the village. Still now he had the desert giant and a medic. One more strong individual should be enough to clear the first few levels he would assume. Maybe even the first ten. Half the dungeon in one go would be an impressive feat. If they could manage it. Perhaps he should prepare some rations? Either way he would continue speaking.

"Very well it looks like we have an arrangement after all. I will update you when the venture is ready to proceed. There are others still to recruit as we are testing it before allowing others to visit it. To see its difficulty so civilians won't proceed into it unaware of the dangers. For now I encourage you to patrol the village and keep an eye on the construction. You will see your earnings monthly and be able to collect them at the Stag Tower. Now if you will excuse me I have another meeting coming shortly. It was a pleasure to meet you."

Okane would smile with pearly white teeth and glowing green eyes a moment before rising from his seat and adjusting any wrinkles out of his clothes. His hand would outstretch for a hand shake and regardless of if the medic would accept it or not he would turn and begin to walk towards the tower rising above the rest of the village. Golden flower petals seeming to fall from him with every graceful step. His movements were more like floating than walking. People would wave to him or bow to him as he passed and he smiled. Revelling in the attention to his person and his glory. The world was his to change to his will in his mind and he was on the verge of being the most well known man in the world. At least in his opinion he considered himself almost as universally loved as Nozomi was feared. She would do terrible things with his creations he was sure but he would be known for his greatness. He just needed potent personnel on his side to avoid becoming like damien and the society had his back on that.

attempted exit
    7 posts = 70 exp

Stats:

Asuka
    Asuka

Character File

Post by Asuka Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:15 am

Asuka remained entirely fixated on the man before him throughout his entire answer, silver eyes looking for even the smallest hint of dishonesty, or hints of omitted truth. To his great annoyance, the man wore a perfect mask. Asuka couldn’t tell what he was thinking at all. For someone who was so used to easily reading the people around him, not being able to tell what this man was thinking was utterly confusing. His words seemed sincere, but Asuka still didn’t believe him. Didn’t trust him, couldn’t figure out his real motives. The arrogance could all very well be an act too.

He supposed he’d just have to find out. Only time would tell if supporting Okane would be the right choice, after all. In the meantime, Asuka would be watching whenever he could. “I would patrol whether it was my job or not. What good is a lazy shinobi?” He answered back, voice cool and much more devoid of emotion than before. There was no need to be antagonistic or aggressive now, at the end of their meeting. Instead, he chose to gracefully rise from his own seat, pushing a strand of hair that had fallen into his face out of the way.

He reluctantly took the offered handshake, pulling his hand away quickly when it was done. “I will be awaiting your update.” He said as Okane turned to stride away, waiting until he’d walked some distance before moving himself. If Okane seemed to float as he walked, Asuka was lightfooted and elegant, a cat coming to mind. He moved to walk in the opposite direction of the other man, receiving a few curious stares. None stopped him, but he could feel their eyes on his back. Workers and civilians alike looked at him for a while, but upon seeing he wasn’t Okane, left him alone and averted their eyes. He was none of their concern.

7 Posts= 70 EXP
    [Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:22 pm