Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Risque Consequences

Maigo
    Maigo

Village : N/A

Risque Consequences Empty Risque Consequences

Post by Maigo Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Crouched down in the aisle and picking up the magazine with extreme care, fingers caressing across its surface before peeling back the cover and beginning to examine the contents within. His face was already red but was blistering in the sights he was taking in.

Long. Curvaceous. Thinly Veiled eroticism.

It was everything he was looking for! The normally fair skinned Maigo had turned blister red as he began to comb through the restricted section of the bookstore. Though he had crossed the threshold to becoming an adult by age, he'd felt that he had been mature enough for years! Despite this, the shop owner would constantly push back his attempts to peek into the folds of the magic held in the restricted area. But today, today, he'd finally made his way in.

Small chuckles and giggles would fill the air around the aisle with some passerbys questioning why he was acting so childish but it didn't matter. Maigo had found his stash, with in no fewer terms than several, he would wrap the covers to hide their contents and then approach the shop owner. At first met with anger, he would quickly present his identification and prove his age and standing, but was met begrudgingly before the shop owner would give him his total. It was a bit expensive but Maigo would happily fork over the ryo before watching his items bagged and sprinting off back home to take in the newly acquired artwork of his.

A proper connoisseur of beauty. To truly respect the artwork he had purchased and the work done to create the pages and content before him.

[Exit Thread]
    [5 xp gained]

Risque Consequences Maigo_10

I was trying to figure out which was worse, Ignorance or Apathy. And now I realize that I don't know and I don't care. - Maigo Mugetsu

Missions: D-2|C-0|B-0|A-0|S-0

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:25 pm