Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Metal Shopping

Ren Kazehana
    Ren Kazehana

Village : Kirigakure

Metal Shopping Empty Metal Shopping

Post by Ren Kazehana Tue May 04, 2021 12:05 am

Metal clanged and a crowd of bobbing heads meandered around the marketplace. The heat of the blacksmith's furnaces brought a drip of sweat to Ren's forehead. His eyes lazily hopped from smith to smith, looking for some quality metal. Metal was somewhat of a specialty for Ren, considering his bloodline. He was in tune with it and could feel imperfections in the grain by merely passing his hand over it.

Ren landed upon the stall of a smith that wore a bright red head band that wrapped itself around a shiny bald head covered in a layer of sweat. In a swift move, Ren passed his palm over the layout of weapons at the booth. A brow raised with curiosity, his leading foot stopped mid step as he looked to the weapons before him. These were nice quality. He could tell the smith knew his way around a furnace.

Better stock up while I can. I would've beaten that goon earlier if I had a damn staff on me. Thought Ren before the smith stopped pounding the metal before him and turned around with a silent and weathered look on his face. " Hey Mister. Your metal looks clean enough. I'll take (1) Bo Staff, (4) Kunai, (1) Fuuma Shuriken, and a pair of (1) Steel Armguards."

"Use them wisely young man. You owe me 14,900 Ryo."

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:25 am