Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Sozo's Shopping Spree

Sozo
    Sozo

Village : Kirigakure

Sozo's Shopping Spree Empty Sozo's Shopping Spree

Post by Sozo Tue May 04, 2021 6:23 pm

A white haired man was walking down the street it was foggier than normal it was hard to see what was too far a head of him. The man was walking past people who almost seemed like they didn't notice that he was there. He was thinking in his mind I need to get some more gear, what I have now is nothing. I'll be using way to much of my chakra if I just go in missions empty handed. Lost in thought he ended up bumping into someone with his shoulder making the man stagger "Watch it you punk!' the man screamed at Sozo.

Sozo turned around with his trademark smile "I'm sorry sir. I really do need to watch where I'm going and not get lost in thought." He said coldly as he eyed the man with his eyes closed. The man creeped out struggled to choke out his words being taken back by the creep he was just screaming at "Y...You're lucky I have a date and going to be late." The man turned tale and ran away from Sozo making the white haired man chuckle at the show before going back on his way.

After walking a few blocks in the fog he saw a shop with a neon light sign saying market place. Sozo opened the door steeping inside the nicely lit shop. The shopkeeper greeted Sozo warmly "Greatings mister can I help you find anything?" The warm welcome took Sozo by surprise. "Umm... No I'm just looking around but I'll ask if I do thank you." Sozo said coldly the shopkeeper nodded and went into the back to check on his inventory. Sozo walked around the shop looking at the armor eyeing it before turning around and looking at the weapons. He saw the swords he found a good looking wakizashi he took it before heading down an area that said miscellaneous. He looked around and saw a rebreather mask he thought it could come in handy as you never know when you might needed it since he himself doesn't have gills. He took the mask and headed to the front where the shopkeeper was last seen. He rang the bell on the desk as the shopkeeper came out from the back.

He looked at the items the white haired man placed on the table "Is this everything for you then?" The shopkeeper asked. Sozo looked "I was wondering if you had ten kunai and ten shuriken as well as thirty feet of ninja wire/" Sozo asked curiously. The man laughed "Hahaha. Well of course I do let me just ring you up and I'll get them from the back for you."

The shopkeeper put in the prices seeing that it it came out to 22,200 ryo Sozo opened his wallet and paid the price the shopkeeper was asking for. As the shop keeper walked into the back to get the stuff Sozo asked for he went back and grabbed two hip pouches and two holsters as he was heading back to the counter he picked up a light blue backpack and took that as well. The shopkeeper came back and was about to hand the things Sozo asked for seeing that the man gabbed some more stuff "So you also want the two hip pouches, two holsters and the backpack as well?" He asked confused as Sozo nodded "Yeah I figured I'd need these or that they would make my life easier to carry things." The shopkeeper chuckled "Okay then that will be two hundred more ryo then.

Sozo took out two hundred more ryo and handed it to the shopkeeper and and started to put all his new items in the backpack and headed out the door.
    [Exit]
    [items bought Wakizashi ix1 10,000
    Rebreather mask x1 10,000
    Kunai X10 1,000
    Shuriken x10 1,000
    Steel wire x30 feet 200
    Hip pouch x2 100
    Holster x 2 50
    Backpack x1 50
    total 22,400
    25000-22400=2,600 ryo remaining]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 pm