Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Obtaining Materials

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Obtaining Materials Empty Obtaining Materials

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:51 pm

The market was busy that day as Valen moved through the crowd toward the store he needed. He was intending to see about using his money to, rather than buying an overly priced, normal quality katana, making his own instead. He understood it would take practice to get good at, but the raw materials were much cheaper to buy than the weapon itself so, why not? It might be able to provide him with a skill he could use to supplement his livelihood and that certainly wouldn't be a back thing right? The vertically challenged man was wearing his black coat jacket today with a white headband that had the Kirigakure symbol on it. With his coat on his scars were hidden from view and had the added benefit of hiding his form and gear. The jacket cloak could be removed swiftly for ease of movement but it was loose enough that it didn't really hinder him much even if he didn't take it off. Underneath it he was simply wearing a pair of black shinobi pants and boots. Although no one could see either well due to how long the vestment was.

Finding the shop he needed the man would step inside and move to the clerk behind the counter he seemed to be counting out a register. Her hands moving in an assured manner as she moved with a pace and precision that showcased a long time doing this. He quietly let her finish without disturbing her count and after a moment she put the ryo stack she was counting in the register, wrote something on a piece of paper next to it, and then look up at him with a welcoming smile. "Sorry about that young master, how can I help you?" She would ask, to which Valen would nod in acknowledgement of the apology before replying. "I need ten units of iron and twenty two units of titanium delivered to my home please." He would say, pulling his wallet out as he did so. She would nod and tell him the price, 24,500 was almost all he had but this would hopefully help him on the way to becoming a good weapon crafter. Which would allow him to make his own weaponry, something that would prove invaluable for arming himself in the future. His paid the woman and gave her the address to his one bedroom apartment. From there he could go to any one of a number of public anvils and reserve the use of one for a time and work until he couldn't anymore. With that done, Valen bid her farewell and left.

Exit

Purchasing 10 units of iron and 22 units of Titanium.
    10 Iron at 250 a pop comes out to 2,500.
    22 Titanium at 1,000 a pop comes out to 22,000.
    Combined cost is 24,500

Valen's ryo is 25,000, this will leave him with 500 Ryo left.

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Obtaining Materials Empty Re: Obtaining Materials

Post by Valen Minamoto Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:24 pm

Valen returned to the shop a few days later. He had gotten his order but decided he wanted a great deal more iron to practice with as many weapons as possible. So when he arrived he walked up to the counter and requested 90 more units of iron be sent to the same address as his previous order. He paid the 22,500 required to do so and left.

Exit

Hope it's alright that I use the same market topic and just re-enter and exit it as necessary. I'm not claiming exp from this.
    Buying 90 more units of iron, putting me at 100 units total.
    Current Ryo is 30,500
    This purchase will bring me down to 8,000

Stats:

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Ryo:

Obtaining Materials Empty Re: Obtaining Materials

Post by Valen Minamoto Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:55 am

Returning to the shop to stock up on some more iron, Valen would enter the shop to see the usual clerk. She would give him a friendly wave and he would return the greeting with a nod of the head. Moving up the counter the shinobi would meet the woman's eyes before placing his order. "I need 10 more units iron please." He would say, prompting a nod from her before she rang it up. Valen, already knowing the cost of the amount of the iron would already have 2,500 Ryo ready and would pay her accordingly. Since 10 units of iron were easier to carry he simply let her gather it for him before leaving, taking his purchase with him.

Exit

Buying 10 more units of Iron. Currently I'm at 18,000 which means this will put me down to 15,500.

Stats: