Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+3
Mikael Uchiha
Xia
Satomi
7 posters

Grand Journey into the Heavens! (No PK)

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Grand Journey into the Heavens! (No PK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Journey into the Heavens! (No PK)

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:45 am

As Valen stood around his own attention on the others Satomi would speak telling everyone to stand side by side. Valen would do so. Ending up at the end of the line and waiting patiently. Apparently one of the others was not going to be allowed to come. The little girl it would seem had some kind of ploy going on and Satomi was telling them that they were not allowed to come along because of their lies. The red eyed swordsman would tilt his head to the side in curiosity as the girl simply left. However that would come before the formation of the giant, golden, chakra construct. As he stood and turned his attention toward Satomi he would see his eyes spinning around into a new shape with a red back ground and black pattern around it. It was a strange but oddly hypnotic design that drew the eye and Valen couldn't help but ask the question. "What kind of eye is that?" He would say, not intending any offense by the question. He was simply curious and that curiosity wished to be answered in kind. Of course he wouldn't push a subject if someone did not wish to answer.

The surprises however would keep on coming as a giant golden construct formed around them and he looked around in moderate surprise. Was this it then? Was he about to be crushed by golden walls around people he didn't even know? Actually no, that didn't make sense. If Satomi intended to kill them all he probably would not kill his own Konoha shinobi would he? Unless they were traitors of some kind? For some reason Valen couldn't imagine the girl that had offered her coat to him as a traitor. Besides she seemed too...too...nice? Did that matter? He did not know. Still, the man with the strange eyes certainly wouldn't put them into some kind of multiwalled people crusher with himself in it. So Valen would look around in mild surprise for the moment. Until the rest of the Susano'o formed around them all, with them being within the head. Blinking in surprise the vertically challenged swordsman would move toward one wall and look down. The ground was about 150 meters below them by his judgement and he always seemed to be good at judging such things. It was sort of hard to really see the majesty of the thing they were inside of since he was seeing it from a viewpoint that started within it. He sort of wanted to see it from outside to really get an appreciation of it's size and form. Perhaps Satomi would be willing to show them this construct once he had finished showing them the inside?

Of course it would become quite evident that this was not the only thing Satomi wanted to show them as the wings on the thing actually began to flap at a slow pace. Amazingly, the construct began to fly, and it took them high up into the sky and over the clouds, carrying all of them with it. Now, Valen had been up high before, up in rigging in ships to make sure knots and ropes were good and tight. However he had never been this high. He felt the bottom fall out of his stomach for a moment as he looked down If he fell from the top of a ships rigging he'd be hurt, but he would survive. If he somehow fell from this high he didn't think it would even be questionable. Still, Valen wasn't one to fear death and the instinctive reaction to being so high quickly faded and he looked around as the cloud tops surrounded them. Surprisingly, that helped a lot too. The clouds seemed almost like a fluffy white ground that would catch him if he fell. Of course intellectually he knew that was not the case. However it didn't stop it from making it a little easier to move past the initial uncomfortableness. Turning toward Satomi as the man asked what they all thought Valen would speak. His voice was quiet, but it always seemed to be and honestly if anyone at all spoke when he did his words would be lost. "I think this is high level ninjutsu. I think this someone setting a bar too high to reach but one we'll try to regardless. What is it called?" He would ask, his red eyes looking toward the man. The ninjutsu was amazing and while Valen wanted to one day reach such a level he wasn't under any illusions that he would unlock the secrets of flight anytime soon. As it was, he would turn away from Satomi to look out amongst the clouds and admire the view.

[4]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Xia
    Xia

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Katon, Ninjutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

Grand Journey into the Heavens! (No PK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Journey into the Heavens! (No PK)

Post by Xia Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:41 pm

Xia lined up as she was instructed, making sure to stick close to Azzie as she did so. She was relieved when Yui seemed to react more positively, she didn’t like the idea of someone being miserable to be at a Festival. It made her wonder why she had come at all, and she hoped that this experience would brighten the woman’s day. She noted that Satomi instructed the small child to exit the area, owing to him being able to see her true intentions, this also brought Xia a small amount of concern. She knew it was possible for certain people to sense other’s true feelings - she’d heard stories, but had not seen it in action until now.

Once everyone was in position she watched as Satomi’s eyes began to swirl with black and red and then above them a giant golden head was formed. Before long it became more than just a head and they were lifted upwards into the sky inside a golden creation made of chakra. If allowed, she would cling to Azzie as they flew through the air, her eyes wide with wonder. When asked what they thought, Xia’s voice couldn’t possibly have gone any higher with excitement. “This is amazing! I’ve never been so high up! Azzie look, I think I can almost see my house from here!”

The Rogue Assassin:
    Azgodon
    Azgodon

Post by Azgodon Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:11 pm

When instructed to stand side by side, Azzie’s place was once more next to Xia as it had been this entire time. There was a curious tilt of his head when Azzie heard Satomi say something about true feelings. It was hard understanding the former Hokage, though Azzie was just glad that Satomi had allowed him to stay in Konohagakure no Sato when he was the Hokage. Now with Tengoku as Hokage, Azzie could proudly state he has met two of the Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato. As the former Hokage’s eyes shifted and changed, a golden aura would begin to surround the area. Azzie, in awe, looked around, turning himself around in a full circle to take everything in. With Azzie consuming everything he saw and Xia clinging to him, his eyes would absorb the Heavenly Emporium and the areas that surrounded it currently.

“You can see your house? Can you see Tengoku’s house… I mean the hokage’s? Its basically my house... well, not my house… he’s still letting me stay with him.” His question would be directed to Xia as she clearly had a better understanding of the geography of the land than Azzie did. It was a miracle if he did not get lost at least once per day, though each time he did, he certainly wound up finding something interesting. “Ninjutsu, huh?” He would repeat the word as the one named Valen posed a question to Satomi. “Do you think I could use a ninjutsu to make something just as cool as… this?!” At the word ‘this’ he would stretch his arms as far as he could, as if attempting to point to the entirety of the golden form surrounding them.

Uchiha Yui
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:18 pm

Yui could only be impressed as her eyes would activate with her watching the formation of the skill, she knew she could not copy it but she could possibly fake people out with a realistic Genjutsu appearing to use the skill. She continued to keep her eyes active as she watched them fly above the ground, it was amazing it could be used in this way and not just combat. If needed he could likely save lives from a sort of bridge to cross a raging river or many other things.

"I never imagined this ability being used in this way, you know in a way this could be used to save lives in case of disasters, something so destructive being used in such a positive way makes me happy."

A genuine smile could be seen on her face as she seemed to be having fun before she began to laugh like a kid, finally breaking free of her stone-cold exterior. It appeared even an ice queen could enjoy life sometimes if given the right circumstances. If Sato looked he would notice her three tomoe, Nyg had never said a word to the clan about her having it matured that far so it likely would be quite a shock.
    Satomi
    Satomi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: X
    Ryo: 600,000

Post by Satomi Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:17 pm

Satomi was pleased with the reactions from the young ones. Valen who seemed interested in Satomi's ocular eye powers after the large display. "These eyes are the Sharingan. They belong to my family of the Uchiha," he would say answering Valen. "This is indeed high level jutsu. Something I figured out as I progressed in my training. Unique to others, this is a lesson I can pass on. I didn't know what I was capable of until I pushed past my limits. Maybe one day when you all push pass yours, your strength will surpass mine. This strength is my own. One day you will be able to show your own, when the world needs it most." Satomi directed the last bit towards Yui. She had activated her own Sharingan, trying to understand the nature of what was happening.

For once a smile played on her lips which was a pleasant surprise. Azzie would now hopefully realize his true worth in time. As Satomi was able to tell he was another Otsutsuki. Which meant he was destined for a crazy future, they lived different lives like the Uchiha. Their birthright followed them everywhere. "Azgodon, I'm sure you will have your own version of greatness if you work hard enough." Him and Xia seemed to enjoy the sight before them, trying to spot their houses from the sky. It was enough to relay the point. And Satomi willed the Final Susanoo to fly back down towards the Heavenly Emporium.

They broke through the clouds again soaring on the flying Susanoo. It only took a few minutes to get back as it covered a great distance very quickly. He brought them back to where they took off, the legs first landing and slowly dissipating. The golden chakra avatar also let them all land safely back on the floating city. Now that they were circled around each other, Satomi now knew everyone there even better than they thought now. "Be sure to keep training." He said to them all.

Stamina: A
    Speed: S
    Coordination: B+ (Wealthy)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:12 am

Valen would simply nod in response to Satomi's words, he had never heard of the Sharingan but given his lack of education that honestly was not particularly surprising. However he would see another of those around him would activate eyes with similar coloring. Although rather than having a strange design in them they would have tomoe in them. A weaker version? Given what Satomi was showing with his eyes and her reaction than that would seem likely. That would make them kin then. He listened to the man as he spoke of how hard he had trained for that capability and he nodded his head in understanding although he would remain silent as he contemplated the words. The man would address the one known as 'Azgodon' before the man willed his construct back toward the floating city within the sky. Valen would take in the sights as they flew back, knowing the likelihood of him coming back to such an altitude was quite low and so deciding to commit as much to memory as possible. In particular he got a good image of the sun against the clouds, the fluffy white substance around them as the star shone its brilliance across it. The sky as blue as one could wish and all in all a beautiful day for such a treat.

A few minutes would pass before they finally arrived back at the Emporium and the man landed them where they had originally taken off from. The construct would dissipate slowly, allowing them a safe landing upon the ground and they all stood in a large circle. Valen looked up at the taller man as he told them to keep training and nodded before speaking. "Thank you for your words and for showing us the technique. I found the experience as enjoyable as it was surprising to be apart of in the first place. I shall push myself harder now. Good luck everyone." He would say before giving a polite, but stiff nod of his head and leaving. His intention to find a training ground to get started immediately. Effort required time to give it's rewards and the more effort he put in and sooner the sooner and better those rewards would become. Including potentially getting to see that beautiful view once more.

[Exit]

[5]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Xia
    Xia

Character File

Post by Xia Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:08 am

Xia listened attentively as Satomi gave them some insight into the secrets of the Uchiha. She felt honoured to be gifted with the information, she had only before heard rumours or misinformation about the ‘rival’ clan to the Hyuga. She kept Azzie well in her sights though, and turned to him as he asked whether she could see Tengoku’s house, activating her Byakugan and trying her best to actually see Tengoku’s house. With her bloodline’s gift she could see pretty far, but not quite far enough to actually pick out the Hokage’s home. Not that she knew what it looked like anyway. “I’m sorry Azzie, I really can’t pick it out.” The veins on her temples pulsed with the effort of extending her vision and after a moment she would release the ability and her eyes would seem to ‘settle’ back into the milky pearl they had been previously.

Xia even noticed that Yui seemed to relax and that brought a smile to Xia’s face, one that she directed at the taller woman. Taller relatively to Xia, since Xia was almost ridiculously short. As they descended to the ground Xia was a tad disappointed, if she could have her way she would sit up in the clouds forever, but it didn’t dim her excitement from the entire event. With eyes sparkling she would turn to face Satomi, and brightly thank him for the adventure. “Satomi-sama, I can’t even describe how exciting this was. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. And don’t worry, I won’t ever stop training. One day maybe I’ll be as strong as you!” The young woman practically glowed as she spoke, her smile growing wider as she took in the assembled group and offered them all a wide smile.

The Rogue Assassin:
    Uchiha Yui
    Uchiha Yui
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Uchiha Yui Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:09 pm

This had been quite the trip she did not hate this trip and felt good in a way, maybe she should get out more and learn things outside of her servant life. Still, it was time to go home, she was going back to Konoha and enjoying life, this was the end of her fun times. Unknown to her this fun would soon be over and only suffering would be felt.

EXP: 45x5=225

-Exit Thread-

Last edited by Uchiha Yui on Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Satomi
    Satomi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: X
    Ryo: 600,000

Post by Satomi Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:43 pm

"It was my duty to show you what you must protect. I am sure you all will surpass me. I bet on it." He had answered Xia, glad to see that they all got something from the trip. The Otsutsuki would have a whirlwind of a upbringing with the power hidden within himself. He looked towards Yui who was quiet but seemed to have enjoyed herself. And the prospect of how deep the rabbit hole goes regarding the Uchiha power. With his lesson complete the others began to scatter, to share their improbable story with their peers. Now this his eyes returned to normal, he could finally return home to his wife. He too would exit with Yui and the others.

----------------
    Sensory -.5
    [Exit]

Stamina: A
    Speed: S
    Coordination: B+ (Wealthy)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Azgodon
    Azgodon

Post by Azgodon Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:33 pm

“It’s alright. It probably look bigger down there than from up here.” It was a true statement that Azzie didn’t really think about as the words escaped his mouth. He would turn his attention back to Satomi as the former Hokage stated that he would have his own version of greatness. It was a slightly confusing statement, Azzie did not know what greatness he would achieve, unless Satomi heard about his crafting abilities from Tengoku. “I’ll be sure to live up to this greatness then!” Once they would eventually land, Azzie would turn his attention to Xia. “There’s this really good takoyaki stand and I want some more takoyaki!” Azzie’s excitableness had him marching towards the stand after a moment, turning only for a moment to wave goodbye to the others as he departed.

[exit thread]

Xia

Character File

Post by Xia Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:46 am

Xia was ecstatic to have been included in such a grand adventure and her happiness showed clearly on her face. She would wave goodbye to everyone as they departed and saying thank you to Satomi one last time. She stayed close to Azzie as they went on the hunt for more takoyaki. “I’d love to get some more takoyaki!” This festival was turning out to be a blast.

[Exit Thread]

The Rogue Assassin:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:39 am