Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Yuichi Shopping

Yuichi
    Yuichi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Yuichi Shopping  Empty Yuichi Shopping

Post by Yuichi Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:08 pm

Yuichi made his way through the ground. He had to stop to wait for about twenty people taking up the entire street.
    “Just go through them,” Haru said.
    “Have some patients. They will move soon enough.”
    Haru moaned, but sure enough the crowd dispersed and the two could get through with no problem.
    Haru was annoyed that they were taking their time and going slow. Supposedly their parents moved much faster than Yuichi. Yuichi just liked to relax before he had to do somebody's farm work or perform some other form of basic labor. Actually, he relaxed during those too.
    The first stop was the candy store, another thing that Haru was annoyed about. They had already taken long enough. Now they needed to stop to get candy?
    The cashier recognized Yuichi, who always came in with a bag he brought from home that he filled to the brim with candy. He stalked the isles grabbing about one of everything. When he was done, Yuichi poured the bag of candy on the counter and the cashier rang it up.
    “How have you been, Yuichi,” the cashier said. Haru looked disgusted.
    Yuichi told him he was doing well. The total was 500 ryu exactly. He paid and left.
    Later, a ways away, Haru asked, “the cashier at the candy store knows you by name?”
    “Yeah,” Yuichi said. He offered Haru a watermelon flavored hard candy. He did not want it. “I go there once a week.”
    “There is no way you eat all that in a week.”
    “To be fair, I give a fair bit of it away,” Yuichi said.

Character File
    Ryo:

Yuichi Shopping  Empty Re: Yuichi Shopping

Post by Yuichi Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:08 pm

The rest of the supplies that Yuichi needed was in the shinobi marketplace, which was only a small ways away. He dipped between two buildings. Haru squeezed in behind him. The went through to the back of the general store, where he stepped down into the basement. This was one of many such markets throughout the city. Many of them are right out in the open, but the best supplies could often be found in the ones tucked away from the public eye.
    This was a place that sold anything a ninja could possibly need. Weapons, armor, bombs, seals. You name it.
    “I had no idea this place existed,” Haru said.
    Yuichi tucked his gum behind his teeth. “I thought our parents brought you here all the time.”
    “No, a totally different one.”
    “This one is compact, you can purchase everything in one go,” Yuichi said. “Grab anything you need and meet me over there.” Yuichi pointed toward a bench next to the cashiers.
    “Okay,” Haru said. He began to browse isle’s of weapons.
    Yuichi purchased a backpack first. His old one was no good anymore. He abandoned it and the supplies he had in it when he fell into some sewer water on his last mission. He even burned the clothes he was wearing. His bright red coat was permanently destroyed, the color was ruined forever. He replaced it with a pink one the day after.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Yuichi Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:09 pm

All of the backpacks they sold were very ugly and plain. He would have to settle for a dark blue one. He would probably put a ribbon on it later.
    The way Yuichi saw it, he was not meant to be a hero or battle other ninja. Leave that for somebody else. Yuichi was only a ninja because he was part of the Uchiha clan. If it wasn’t for that he’d probably be a tailor or something. He was only ever taught how to be a ninja, though, and so he was.
    He bought the ugly backpack and a hip pouch.
    Then he joined his brother purchasing weapons.
    “Do you have any steel wire on you?” he asked the cashier.
    Haru asked, “what do you use wire for?”
    “A jutsu,” Yuichi said. “I could teach it to you if you like.”
    Haru enthusiastically agreed.
    He purchased kunai, shuriken, and a weapons scroll. He almost forgot to get medical supplies. Haru got some kunai and attempted to buy them, but Yuichi stopped him.
    “I brought you here so I could buy you these things.”
    “I can buy them myself.”
    “Actually, the only reason you're even allowed in here is because you're with me,” Yuichi told him. “You can’t purchase these things yourself.”
    “Then take my money.”
    “I insist that I pay for your things,” said Yuichi.
    “Then I don’t want them.”
    After several minutes of arguing, Yuichi gave in and took the money for Haru’s Kunai. He paid for them and handed them over to Haru.
    “Happy now?” Yuichi asked.
    “Yup,” Haru said. He looked pleased enough.
    “Let’s go home, then.”

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:03 am