Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Six of Crows

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Six of Crows Empty Six of Crows

Post by Kara Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:22 pm

Kara went to the docks, where her Corvette from Darhkvale - the Midnight Corvid - was still moored since her return. On the deck she saw the usual crew, and an addition. The dark skinned woman gave Kara a nod and then silently slipped into the Captain’s cabin, and Kara followed. Kara already knew who this was, she’d been expecting her. Taking the small leather bag she’d brought filled with weaponry, Kara entered the private space and shut the door. “I’ve brought what you requested, though there is still one more thing I must attend to.” Stepping forward, Kara placed her hand on the back of the woman’s neck and applied her unique seal - the sun and stars. “Thank you, I’ll send word as soon as I’ve arrived.” Leaving the woman with the leather bag and a sealed scroll, she would nod. “Thank you, Priya.” The ship would set sail the moment Kara’s feet touched the dock once more, and with a satisfied nod, she would return to her home.

[Exit Thread - Priya Exits Kumogakure -> ???]
    Spoiler:

Mistress Kara:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:04 am