Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Arrival

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Arrival  Empty Arrival

Post by Peragus Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:20 am

The boat docked upon the shore of the nation and Tamwyn quickly moved off of it in order to begin exploring. The boat was Priya's in the end and so he would let her discuss whatever orders needed to be discussed with the captain of the Midnight Corvid. He himself would wait upon the beach and look around them. The beach they had landed upon was absolutely stunning and the forest inland looked just as beautiful. He tilted his head in curiosity at the unnaturally large bee hive he could see near the forests edge. Wondering if the bees inside and around it matched the size of the hive or if it was just an indicator of how many there were within the thing. Moving his gaze further around he would take in a deep breath as he reveled in the freedom that came from coming onto a new land. A new shore that he had never been to. While knowing that he was breaking no rules, no requirements. No nothing, while being there.

It was freeing in a way he had never once comprehended. He knew now that he needed this, needed to be away from everything in the Land of Lightning, as far away from it as possible. He stretched languidly now that he was on dry land again. His full armor was on him and his weapon was slung over his back. The hilt poking out over one shoulder. He had never gotten the chance to show it to his sister yet. To get her own professional opinion on his work. However he knew eventually he would get that opportunity. Whenever Priya joined him on the beach he would casually wave a hand at the surrounding scenery he himself had already taken in. "So what do you think?" He would ask his smirk evident even if someone wasn't looking at it.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Arrival  Empty Re: Arrival

Post by Kara Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:36 pm

They made landfall in record time, the seas were calm and the warmth of the season still lingered in the air. Tamwyn had disembarked first, and Priya spent a few minutes discussing docking options with the Captain of the Midnight Corvid. The crew would do as they usually did when she commissioned them to take her on trips around the world; in shifts they would guard the ship and search for supplies and other things that might be useful. Priya shared in the camaraderie that accompanied making landfall and then eventually made her way down to the beach where Tamwyn was standing.

Her steps were near silent as she padded over the fine white sand of the beach, and she sidled up to Tamwyn with a grin as she heard the smirk in his voice. He had been much more himself lately and she liked seeing it, she thought he might even be on the proper road to healing. Looking around she took in the scenery as her travelling companion gestured broadly towards it. There was a large forest with greenery the likes of which she hadn’t seen before - it was lush and inviting, the sun creating a subtle glowing effect as it pierced the leaves of the trees and shrubs. At the very edge of the forest, in an idyllic and rolling green field, was an impressively sized bee hive and Priya would point towards it. “I think that Kara would find that interesting. I see a good many trees that need climbing.” She was actually dressed for tree climbing, her typical tight fitting leather outfit would allow her to climb easily without any fear of cuts or scrapes. Priya would grin and then attempt to nudge Tamwyn playfully with her elbow. “You still got your sea legs? If you try to walk over there with me, are you going to fall over, do I need to carry you?” She teased him goodnaturedly and moved a couple steps so that her back was to the forest and she faced the taller man, an insufferable smirk on her face and a twinkle in her dark eyes.

Mistress Kara:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:16 am

As she moved up beside him she would point off toward the large bee hive, commenting that she thought Kara would find it interesting. Then in the same breath comment on how many trees that needed climbing there were. He chuckled good naturedly at the woman as he considered the hive. Kara had ask him to keep an eye out for lucrative prospects for her. But was his luck good enough that he had found one such prospect with the first country he visited? Quite literally by throwing a kunai at a map? As he thought his companion would nudge him with her elbow with a grin before speaking. Trying to rile him up and he shot her a playful look. "Climbing isn't the only thing they might be good for. They look pretty sturdy." He would say, a small smirk on his features as he met her twinkling dark eyes with his of amber. He moved toward her, stepping quicker so as to catch her with his higher speed and if he was able he would pull her into a kiss. He would hold it for a moment if it was returned before breaking it and flashing her a quick grin. "You could carry me too, but wouldn't you rather be the one being carried?" He would ask with a joking tone to his voice before he nodded toward the hive. "However, taking your hint I understand that you think I should call my sister." He would say, taking a moment to let his words settle in. "However I don't really want to do that so quickly after leaving..I've bothered her enough recently." He would say quietly, his tone becoming a bit quieter.

He considered it for a few more moments before shaking his head. "No, not yet. I know she might be interested in this place if she saw it but that doesn't mean she would buy it immediately and even then one of us can come do it for her later on if she does. For now, I want to leave her in peace to do whatever she does. Lets you and I simply travel for a while perhaps to make our way north to the next country over?" He would ask, his eyebrow rising in curiosity.

[2]

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Post by Kara Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:06 pm

As Tamwyn flirted with her about the sturdiness of the trees, she would move into his arms and raise her head towards him to reciprocate his kiss. Though of course she did so with a playful smirk on her face, one which was likely noticed through their kiss. “Already making advances just after landfall, you’re in a good mood.” She would chuckle as she teased him, and she wrapped her arms around his waist gently and give him a light squeeze as she kept speaking. “I would much rather be carried, by you at least. Testing the structural integrity of that copse of trees definitely sounds fun.”

When he quietly reconsidered summoning Kara, her brow furrowed with concern. It seemed to her that he was still suffering from the hesitation regarding making decisions that came with grief. She could understand of course, but she needed to draw his attention away from his quieter and darker thoughts before he became too introspective. In response to his question and with a brilliant smile she would move her hands to his shoulders and wrap her fingers together around the back of his neck, attempting to hoist herself up in one fluid motion and end with her thighs resting on his hips and her legs wrapped around his waist. Should this be successful she would lean in to murmur into his ear while balancing her weight around his waist, she wasn’t seeking to hurt him at all. “Traveling with you sounds wonderful, I do hope we get the time to take in the sights together though.” Once she had whispered into his ear she would pull back to look into his golden eyes, her deep brown ones sparkling with excitement.

Mistress Kara:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:45 am

She moved into his arms and he felt the smirk upon her features through their kiss. When it finally broke she would tease him a bit and he flashed her another grin at the words. “Given the company its hard not to make advances.” He would say as she chuckled. Her arms would wrap around his waist and give him a light squeeze as she spoke. Her response to his playful flirt would send his blood racing and his eyes would meet her dark brown ones intently. His comments as he considered calling Kara would prompt her into action although he wouldn’t be aware that it was due to the depressing nature of the comments.

Her hands would move to his shoulder and her around his neck, her fingers meeting at the back of his neck. Then she would move herself up and wrap her legs around his waist, and her thighs upon his hips. All the while his eyes would be locked upon the brilliant smile she gave him. When she leaned in and spoke into his ear, he would feel her warm breath tickling his skin and a shiver would run down his spine. His hands would move onto her backside to help keep her weight balanced although they both knew she did not need it. Once she had spoken she would pull back and look into his eyes, her brown ones bright with excitement and mirth. His golden eyes would meet hers and his mind wouldn’t be on depressing thoughts anymore.

He had her literally in his arms and around his waist at this point and he carried her over to the nearest tree. A large, sturdy thing that of course did not have one of the giant beehives in it. He moved to set her against the tree, leaning her against it if successful and his golden eyes wouldn’t look away for a single moment as he did. Then he would move to kiss her again for a moment before breaking the kiss if successful and moving his own lips next to her ear. “The sights aren’t going anywhere. For now, what say we move to release the inevitable pressure a sea voyage instills?” He would ask, before pulling back himself and meeting her eyes. A small grin speaking of desires and wants upon his features.

Should she reciprocate, the time they would spend within that forest would be quite lovely indeed. Later on, with both hopefully relieved of pressure and stress. Tamwyn would move to pick up Priya, bridal style to make it easier. She was a tiny woman and therefore he would have no issue carrying her weight. "You did say carry you, right?" He would ask with a cheeky grin before moving northward at his best possible speed, utilizing a bit of energy to keep his speed maxed the entire time. All in all doing that should let them reach the next destination quickly.

[3]

Travel Shit:

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 am