Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Just the life of the party

Drakon
    Drakon

Village : N/A

Just the life of the party Empty Just the life of the party

Post by Drakon Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:03 am

Drakon always loves a good party and it just happened to be some big shots birthday party. If he was not mistaken it was some guy named oda birthday or someone like that, he did not care much for names and plesentrys he was just here to enjoy this dope bash that was being thrown here on a floating city of all things. He had his silver flask in one had as he was taking drinks from it as he walked down the streets as in the other hand he had his cigarette.

He was always wearing his red leather pants with a black shirt. His silver hair short but blowing behind him from the wind, it was a lot stronger up there where they was so high compared to back on the ground. Drakon wondered if he would run into any one he knew there at the party, after he did some walking he stumbled across a table that had lots of food on it so he sat down and began chowing down.

(1)

Stamina:(D)
    Speed: (D)
    Coordination: (C)
    Intelligence:(D)
    Perception: (C)

Name: Drakon pendragon
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: N/A

[spoiler]Experience: 0

Ryo: 30,000

Elements: N/A

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 615,000

Just the life of the party Empty Re: Just the life of the party

Post by Suguru Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:41 pm

Suguru polished the metal plate on his headband with a handkerchief, which despite being unwashed and mottled with all kinds of stains, had managed to bring it to a beautiful sheen. This was in stark contrast to the rest of the genin’s dress, a dark button up shirt adorned with green leaves and knee-length pants, which like the rag, looked like it had not been cleaned in quite a long time.

Having heard that some festival was taking place here, he could not resist attending, despite having anybody to enjoy it with. An unreasonable amount of drinking, cigarettes and the view of scantily clad women would fill that hole in his heart, if only until he got kicked out for his tomfoolery.

As he made his way through the bustling crowds, Suguru spotted a familiar silver mane of hair.

Red leather pants. His headband around his neck. And smoking a cigarette in the coolest way possible.

It turned out that yes, it was in fact Drakon, a fellow shinobi Suguru had only met once yet his cool swagger and amazing abilities left an impression on the genin, something which few men ever did.

"Drakon! It's me, Suguru!" He shouted as he approached the man, unsure if to go for a handshake, a hug or wait for other shinobi to engage him in some cool greeting.

"Remember me? We did that gate mission together, beat up a couple of no-good punks who thought they could mess with Konohagakure."

[1]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:22 pm

Drakon was having a pretty decent time at this party but he wished that it was better. Since he arrived on this floating city he had been thrown out of almost all the bars or clubs in the city. He was just lucky so far that no one had kicked him away from the table with how much food he had already scoffed down.

As he was sitting there he could hear a familiar voice off in the crowd so looking up from eating he noticed suguru the other genin that did the guard duty mission a few months back. A cocky grin could be seen on drakon as he stood up and walked over to meet suguru.

" OH yeah I remember you from the guard duty mission, suguru I think you said your name was. This party is such a drag, but hey who am I to pass up free alcohol and food am I right. So how you been doing."

Drakon would say as he had his left hand in his pocket while his right hand would brush back his hair as it flowed in his red eyes. Drakon would then light up a cigarette as he blew the smoke away from suguru not wanting to be rude.

(2)

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:35 am

"Yes!" Suguru exclaimed excitedly. "Yea, that is me." He repeated, this time in a more suppressed and deep voice, in an attempt to be cool.

The genin was pretty sure that someone like Drakon, who probably had more friends than he could ever wish for, would not remember a nobody like him.

Yet, in a twist of fate that favored the boy, Drakon recognized him. A very rare thing since Lady Luck, like most women, hated the man, for good reason I have to add.

Suguru reasoned that he was thanks to Drakon's mysterious cool powers of being able to sense people without seeing them, something which the genin desperately wished to be taught since it would enhance his ability for his perverted activities to a whole new level.

Overjoyed by this, Suguru set down opposite of his comrade.

The table was laid out in all manner of food and drink. Honey glazed beef and pork dumplings, fire sake, takoyaki still bubbling in its juices, hard rock ale, ramen of every kind imaginable, and more, as the oaken table stretched down the whole length of the street.

"I couldn't agree more, Drakon. Nothing better than free food." Suguru concurred. "Thanks to the Hokage for providing us with his bountiful meal." He added as he bit into a dumpling.

"You know how it is..." Suguru began, as he exhaled to cool down the hot piece of pork on his tongue. "Life of the shinobi, missions, training, and more missions." He lied. He couldn't really tell Drakon, a man of utmost caliber, that all he had been doing was sleeping, lazing around, getting trapped in genjutsu, and having his kidney taken in return for learning a new jutsu.

"How about you?"
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:13 pm

He was right that was suguru so they had sat down at the table. Suguru would agree with drakon about not being able to turn down good food and drink. Suguru would pray to the hokage before he started chowing down and drinking of the delights before them. Suguru would talk about missions and other ninja things but none of that seemed interesting, he would yawn as he placed a hand in front of his mouth.

" missions ah...what a drag. Honestly I would prefer to just have fun then do missions but at least there is two good things that come from it. The first being that it pays my rent and let's me eat, second there is always the possibility of fighting strong opponents."

Drakon would say with a grin on his face, he would then reach over and grabbed a drum stick as he would eat the whole thing even the bone. Suguru had asked him how he had been, and wow there has been a lot happened since last they met but he would only use the most recent things.

" well I been training, then I heard of this party being thrown and I'm all about having a awesome time. Unfortunately most of the bars here in this city did not get me so they threw me out, I think I have been to almost all of the bars and clubs on this floating city. "

Drakon said as he took a slug from his sake flask, he then leaned back in his chair as he put his feet up on the table as he smoked some of his cigarette.

(3)

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:52 am

At the prospect of having to do missions to pay his rent, Suguru confirmed his assumption that Drakon lived in some fancy mansion where he could host parties and enjoy life at his fullest, as it benefited such a cool guy, since all shinobi in Konoha were provided both with an apartment free of rent, and a monthly stipend for their service, independent of any pay missions provided.

"Not many can fight against that sense powers of yours; Guess it must be really hard for you to have a challenging fight when you know where and what every move your opponent must do." He secretly hoped turning the conversation on this matter would shed further light on how one could gain such an ability.

He took a tentative sip from a cup filled with Hard Rock Ale; normally such a drink, being able to exported exclusively from Iwakagure, would cost more than a pretty penny as it would only be found in the black market, and such he had never tasted it, yet the genin had heard about it from a wandering drunk. Like the name suggested, the ale was mixed in with "Hard Rock", a special type of stone that retains chakra and slowly diffuses in the drink, giving it a unique taste.

Normally, Suguru would not partake in anything made by an enemy of Konohakagure, but he was already a few drinks deep, so what little judgement he had was gone. And he was extremely curious on how it tasted.

It was incredibly sour, parching his throat as it passed through it. Exactly what one would imagine stone to taste like.

"Leave it up to Iwakagure to somehow fuck up making alcohol." Suguru proclaimed as he spit it out. "Of all things, to make booze out of a rock; what a bunch of dirt eating idiots."

He poured out a glass of cola and quickly downed it in one gulp, before pouring an other.

"Guess these bars couldn't handle a true Konoha shinobi's will of partying!" Suguru responded joyfully, raising a fresh glass of cola, in an attempt to wash away the sour taste, to clink it against his fellow shinobi's glass.

[3]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:21 pm

Drakon heard suguru mention that it must be hard to get a good fight challenge with his sensory abilities, being able to tell where and how they would attack. But if only suguru knew.

" funny enough being a sensor dose not give me a future sight or anything it allows me to sense out the location of chakra signature around a specific area. This means that genjutsu would have little effect on me cause I could sense the attack before it had time to activate. Going invisible like cloaking jutsu becomes useless for I know your there and can trace your chakra signature. Tho that is all I have been able to figure out about this skill "

Drakon said as he took a sip from his flask, he would sit back and laugh as suguru was drinking the hard Rock ale, he started spitting it out and cursing the land of stone for making gut awful alcohol. " I agree the land of stone is not very good at its alcohol but now there food is a different story, I hear they make some damn good lava rock bbq. Tho if any thing they should just do whT there good at which is demolition."

Suguru would say that these bars could not handle the fire like will power of a ninja from the hidden leaf village. Drakon would raise his flask to toast with suguru as he was drinking soda in order to rinse his mouth out from the awful drink he had.

(4)

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:11 am

"Sounds to me like you might as well have future sight." Suguru chuckled, as he downed another pint of cola.

Yet the second part of the sentence is what really struck with him.

"Beat Genjutsu? Now that sounds like a real useful power. I can beat any man hand to hand, but when it comes to Genjutsu, its just a bunch of hocus pocus." He replied. He didn't want to seem uncool in front of his companion, but he found himself compelled to tell him the true. He probably already knew this thanks to his sensor powers anyways.

The value of this power, already held to a high regard by Suguru, was seemingly increasing with every word that Drakon uttered. "How did you figure out you were a sensor? Is this some power you were born with? A power of the Pendragons?" He probed. He needed to know how he too could get such a power.

Suguru reached for a plate filled with six pieces of quail on a bed of a celery and spring onions, garnished with sesame seeds and a thick brown gravy made from a blend of mountain mushrooms. Kumogakure was very well known for its selection of bird dishes, them being the staple meat in the village.

This particular plate, was a prime example of Raiton Cooking, where instead of being cooked with fire, it was done with electricity, being able to easily bring it a crisp perfection without a single black mar on the meat.

The genin half-remembered this information from a slide show presentation that they had in the academy detailing the cultures of other villages, yet he was too consumed with the rich taste of the bird and the intoxicating effects of the drinks he had taken to really recall such a fact wholly.

"That's what they want you to believe." Suguru responded. "I bet you and me can thank on ten, if not twenty of their genin without a stretch. We are some of Konoha's finest after all."

It was hard to determine if this thinking was the result of the strong concentration of alcohol present in Rock Hard Ale, or a sincere sober belief held by Suguru.

[4]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:20 am

" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I sometimes wish I did have future sight that would probably help me to not get in so much shit."

Drakon pendragon would say as he finished off a plate of food then downed a cup of sake. Deakon was really having a good time tho he was always having  a good time when he was drinking. Suguru mentioned the genjutsu part of the convo and he seemed really interested in that, he said that he could beat any man in Hand to hand but that genjutsu was nothing more then hocus pocus.

" I agree I never had a nack for that genjutsu crap or elemental jutsu I was always better with the jutsu that had no elemental affinity. But where I really prosper is in my hand to hand combat."

Suguru was really looking into the sensory aspect of jutsu as he continued to ask him questions about it. He asked Drakon if his bloodline of the pendragon was how he was able to use the sensory jutsu or how he knew.

" well I really did not know I was good at being a sensor until I was told so by a teacher at the academy, when he noticed that I was skilled in the aspect he helped me to train it. But no my bloodline has nothing to do with it, it's really all about skill and practice."

Drakon said as he took a long drag off of his cigarette, suguru then responded that the land of stone just wanted you to think that but he or drakon could probably take on 10 if not 20 of there genin. It was true enough that drakon could see him self being able to pull that off but he was not one to over evaluate his own skills.

" I know we are both strong and I can probably see us being able to do that, but you should never underestimate your enemy nor to over evaluate your self cause that will get you killed on the battlefield."

Drakon would say as he took a drink from his cup, the night was getting good and he could see it getting even better.

(5)

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Suguru dashed his cola with a splash of rum, as to start weaning himself back on hard liquor and once more reveal in drunken tomfoolery, as he had done so many times before in his seemingly endless adolescence.

The genin reached at a dish of crispy beef mince, covered in a mix of spicy sauces, nested in a breaded bowel, which it too was edible.

Suguru shoved down the meat with ease, using a spoon instead of the provided chopsticks, not that he could really use them thanks to his abysmal lack of fine motor skills in his thicks malformed fingers.

"Taijutsu brothers for life!" Suguru cheered before downing his pint. It was an obvious conclusion that a shinobi as cool as Drakon would be a master Taijutsu user, since Taijutsu was the coolest form of jutsu, after all.

An Academy Instructor actually helping students? Suguru could be a god of Sensory jutsu and he would have never been told. His time in the academy was hell, hardship being the only shade that coloured his memories. Granted even at that age he was a lazy and untalented student, yet he believed that the instructors seemed to have it in just for him.

"Skill and practice; You said it. Stronger than any bloodline or fancy eyes." He nodded along, the thought of him possessing bloodline powers not even shadowing his mind. That was not to say he never felt strong jealousy on the subject, especially towards those whose eyes could see far more than a normal shinobi's. But knowing that Drakon was of normal blood like him made him feel just a bit better about himself.

"You're just being modest Drakon. Those bandits in the forest did not know what hit them when they fought you and neither would some low life Iwa shinobi." Suguru laughed, doing his best to repress the traumatizing parts of that mission and instead focusing on the cool heroics of Drakon. "Really showed them why nobody messes with Konohagakure."

[5]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:59 pm

Drakon watched suguru reach for a bowl of food sitting on the table and as he took a closer look each bowl had something different with them but they all had the same similarities which was that you could eat the bowl as well and if he had to guess it was probably sweet after having something salty. Drakon picked up one and he saw that it was a layered bowl, first they added the rice to gently coat the inside. Next was a layer of marbled deer meat then had some asparagus which was followed again with more rice, next was fish eggs drizzling of something black was on top of that followed by more rice.

Drakon loved food so he started chowing down and to his surprise it was very good. Suguru then toasted saying taijutsu brothers for life which meant that suguru was a practitioner of the hand to hand skills like him self. He agreed with drakon about skill and practice then mentioned that it was better then any eyes or bloodline. Drakon was getting the impression that suguru hight underestimated others which was at times a good thing but on other hands not so good.

" there are many ninja who practice ninjutsu and I'm always down for a fight but those that weld bloodline and fancy eyes are a dangerous ninja. Most all of the best ninja in history has had a bloodline or fancy eyes. It's not about what you do and don't have but how strong your will of fire burns."

Suguru thought that drakon was being modest but really he was not, the only reason they managed a easy win this time was cause those was just bandits who dabbled in some ninja arts but they was not real ninja like them.

" Modest not really just saying how I see it. Those people in the first we fought they was just bandits nothing special. They just dabbled in some of the ninja arts and you saw how they was, now picture a few dozen well trained ninja who like us have been well trained, it would be a much more dangerous scene."

Drakon said as he looked around for another bowl, after finding one he could not find any thing to eat them with so he grabbed a spoon not that he could not use chop sticks he just found them to be a drag.

(6)

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:46 am

As soon as Drakon reached for his plate, a waiter came with another plate to replace near instantly.

"Huh, do think they are using sensory jutsu to know when to replace a plate?" Suguru laughed, thinking it was quite a good jest. The reality was probably not too far away from such a method.

"A bit of ninjutsu always helps, that I can agree with." Suguru conceded, as he wolved down more crispy beef. "Imagine if there was a way to combine Ninjutsu and Taijutsu...that would be amazing."

The genin had no counter to the fact that nearly all renowned shinobi were ones with fancy eyes and bloodlines.

'Maybe that is why no woman wants to be with me.' Suguru sadly pondered.

"Talking about the will of fire..." Suguru reached for a white sake bottle, adorned simply with the seal of fire, identical to the sculpture that marked where the Hokage of past were buried. The legendary Konoha Fire Sake, which similar to the Rock Hard Ale, had chakra imbued into it, yet this time it was fire chakra. And Suguru championed it as the best drink ever made, despite never drinking it due to its exceedingly high price. The fact it was made in Konohagakure was enough for him to be certain.

He broke the seal and uncorked it with reverence as he poured two small cylindrical cups, as was proper.

"Thing is Drakon, the only shinobi as well trained as us are other Konohagakure shinobi, so there is no chance we would be fighting them." Suguru said with a proud air, waiting for Drakon to drink first, as was the custom for the lesser to wait for the greater to take the first drink.

It was obvious that Drakon was testing Suguru's loyalty to Konohagakure, and it was the one test he would never fail.

[6]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:39 pm

Suguru had wondered if the waiters around here had sensory jutsu and that was how they was able to tell when another plate or bowl needed putting down. Drakon had wondered that him self cause it was like as instantly as you got something some one was there to replace the item. Suguru also had a good idea to think it was ninjutsu also which was something drakon could agree on.

" it's funny you mentioned that suguru cause I was thinking along those same lines. But what ever skill they are using is fantastic cause it means I don't have to ask for more ha ha ha ha."

Suguru had then said something about ninjutsu mixed with taijutsy and honestly there might be a few jutsu out there like that which mixes the two. Suguru must have thought of something cause he was now down about wondering if woman did not like him cause he did not have any fancy eyes or a special bloodline.

" I can't really say much on that one I have never had to much trouble with the ladies."

Drakon had said while he reached up and grabbed a beautiful woman by the hand and pulled her up into his lap as he gave her the devils grin which caused the lady to pick up the glass of sake that suguru poured and handed it to drakon. Suguru also seemed hard headed and probably thought that drakon was giving him some kind of test but he really wasn't but he would let the chap believe that. Drakon would take the cup as he would drink it all down in one swallow.

(7)

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:01 am

Suguru laughed heartily, happy that his joke made the cool shinobi smile.

At first, he was confused by Drkon's response, but then what happened dawned on Suguru.

Did just Drakon read his thoughts?

Suguru's arm froze, holding the white sake cup an inch away from his mouth.

No hand seals, no touching, not even eye contact. It seemed that the genin had somehow underestimated the power of Drakon's sensory jutsu. Of course, a shinobi as powerful as Drakon would be able to do such a thing, yet it still impressed Suguru. And it made learning this jutsu even more imperative.

Imagine never losing another argument in your life, knowing exactly if a shopkeeper is trying to scam you and, the holy grail, knowing what women are thinking.

The power of such jutsu rivaled even the legendary sealed secret forbidden techniques, which were rumored to turn even the weakest shinobi in one that could call death by its name and it would beckon at his command, like a faithful dog to its master's lap; Turn anything they touch into ash with a simple palm strike; Create a hidden village with a simple thought.

Yet understanding women? Now that was a power even stronger.

Drakon showed his prowess by simply touching a woman's hand, a gesture which would have gotten Suguru slapped, if not worst, and the lass seemed to melt as she set down on his lap, as if the Konohagakure shinobi was some comfortable and safe bed.

"Damn Drakon, leave some women for the rest of us." Suguru jested as he downed the sake, yet was quite sure it was probably a real problem in any place he was settled in for any length of time.

[7]
    Drakon
    Drakon

Post by Drakon Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:19 pm

Drakon was having the time of his life at this birth day party for oda but he knew that he could not just keep on with this for he had to get back to his training or else his skills will start to get rusty. Drakon finished off his plate of food then finished off his sake.

Drakon would grin at suguru telling drakon to leave some wemon for the rest of them. Drakon stood up as he sat the woman on suguru lap. " hey babe keep my friend here company. See ya around suguru I have some things to take care of but I see us meeting again soon."

Drakon would light up a cigarette before he would turn around and started walking away.  

( 8 )

Jutsu:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Drakon without breaking stride moved the lassie onto Suguru's lap, lit a cigarette with a single hand, and walked in the crowd.

The genin could barely hold back tears in face of such a cool act, feeling a strange feeling called happiness about the fact that Drakon not only had called him a friend, but also left him a girl.

Alas the girl, who had a good head on her shoulders, disappeared from his side too.

To remedy the chill of pain that slithered across his whole body, the pang of rejection which still hurt even though it was so familiar, the genin continued to down sake as if he was still drinking cola. Each bottle came easier than the next, and thanks to the army of clone waiters who could sense when a bottle was drunk and a new one needed, Suguru did not have to wait.

Soon enough, the sound of festivities started to become a single drone of slamming reverbing brass, the shape of Drakon slowly getting farther away until it was lost in the cacophony.

The lights blinded him as they exploded like shining quasars; appearing and disappearing at their own volition, spinning in infinite circles.

The events of the evening started to slowly haze together into a singular blur, till what actually happened was plucked out of his memory and turned into a singular headache of blackness.

It was a night of great festivity, fun and bonding between the two shinobi yet like always, in the end, Suguru ended alone, covered in his own vomit, and wishing that things just went a little bit different.

Yet this time, the genin still had a friend in Drakon. And that meant just short of cancelling out the pain of rejection. But it was better the nothing he had.

[8]
    [EXIT]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pm