Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

In Search of Fang and Claw

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

In Search of Fang and Claw Empty In Search of Fang and Claw

Post by Peragus Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Leaving the densely forested Land of Honey the white haired man would enter the Land of Wolves. He was still carrying Priya bridal style into the minor nation and didn’t show any signs of stopping anytime soon unless she asked for it. Although it might be difficult for them to find the hidden village if he was carrying her like this. Still though, he didn’t particularly mind that and if she did then she would have said something by now he was sure. His armor was fitted well to him and his sword was still attached to his back, the sheath diagonal and on his right said. He was ambidextrous of course so it did not matter a single bit which side he wore it on. The sun was in the mid afternoon now as opposed to mid-morning they had arrived at the Land of Honey in. A testament to the swordsman’s raw speed, even when carrying someone. Even if that individual was as small as Priya was.

The sun shone down and through the tree canopy and in the distance a howl could be heard. Clearly the country was named aptly but Tamwyn wasn’t worried about wolves attacking them. The beasts generally avoided people and if they tried he could either drive them off or remove them as a problem entirely with little difficulty. “Hmm, I think we’ll have a difficult time finding the village if I’m carrying you. At the same time though, I’d rather not put you down yet.” He would say idly to the woman he was carrying. A quick thought to their small...detour earlier would bring a flash of a grin to his features. “Not at all.” He would say, following up his statement with further confirmation as he moved through the forest to begin a search. He would simply have to use a grid pattern. It would take time to do it that way but it was probably going to be the best option available. “Get comfortable if you haven’t already, this is probably going to take awhile.” He would say simply before really beginning.

Spoiler:

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

In Search of Fang and Claw Empty Re: In Search of Fang and Claw

Post by Kara Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:13 am

Priya had been thoroughly abusing Tamwyn’s goodwill and was still curled up in his arms, her own arms draped lazily around his neck and shoulders as she enjoyed being carried. Priya was a small woman and it was part of what made her good at her job, it also had the fortunate side effect of making her fairly easy to tote around. As Tamwyn mentioned having some difficulty searching for the village while holding her, Priya would sigh in mock resignation and pat him gently on the shoulder as she attempted to hop down from his hold. “Alright, put me down then. Though I’d rather not be put down either.” She would grin back and steal a small kiss before getting her feet under her.

The tiny acrobat was having a grand time, but she also knew she was supposed to be doing a job. A job that may become difficult if she lost herself to the pleasure of Tamwyn’s company. But even though she knew it might make it difficult, she saw no reason to abstain from what enjoyment she could presently, it’s not like there was any danger. “I hope it does, take a while that is. The longer it takes, the more time we can just. . . live.” She would aid in the search as far as she was able. Priya was normally better and seeking out people than places, but she knew she could manage. Trailing a dark hand down Tamwyn’s arm she would move out, keeping her eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary that might give a clue as to the whereabouts of civilization - if there was any. “Live and well, other things.” Her rich laugh would ring out as she alluded to their previous detour by gesturing at a particularly dense grouping of trees.

Mistress Kara:
    Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning
    Ryo: 30,000

Post by Kagura Ezume Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:44 pm

Kagura had seen enough of this country to know that there was a very large problem. It would be one thing if it was as simple as a bit of corrupt leadership or the nation was very poor overall and just needed a better economy, but what she had seen was nothing short of inhumane. People were starving in the streets, unable to work enough to feed their children decently or clothe them properly. Mothers forced to choose between keeping their children or having enough on their own to survive. People turning to other means as an attempt to make things easier like hunting, but forced to contend with large packs of wolves that thought of the comparatively frail hunters as trespassers on their territory and killed them without mercy. People being kidnapped, caught and enslaved, sold either inside the country to those overlords who kept their people in such a state or shipped off somewhere where they could.

A few got away, the lucky ones. Like Ina Yamanaka, the woman who was following behind Kagura right now. “I know she was around here somewhere…” she said, her bright blue eyes looking around keenly. She had been with a friend, a powerful Jutsu user that had protected herself and Ina from more than a few problems they had dealt with getting away from the slavers, but then when they had begun to run out of options, the wolves had posed a completely new problem. Ina didn’t have any direct family, and had come to the Land of Wolf on a sightseeing expedition. She had a problem with her Chakra Network in her body that prevented her from growing any stronger, but was capable enough that she could have been a decent Genin if she had applied herself, but wanted to help people more than fight. So she had set out and become a victim of this trafficking problem here in Land of Wolf, and was now on the run. Kagura had already saved her from the biggest threat being the wolves that were chasing her, and they had struck a deal; help her find her friend, and she would help Kagura any way she could.

Searching around, that was when they came across someone on one of the trails, the brunette turning his direction, and then immediately lowering her own sword, recognizing the pair as someone she hadn’t seen in the country before. Holding a woman bridal style no-less at least to start. Sensory active, but suppressing her own, she paused for a moment to address them. “Apologies for the abruptness, but have you seen a woman nearby? She was around here when she got split up after a wolf pack attacked them. She’s capable, but exhausted.” She wasn’t trying to be rude, but introductions could wait. They had to find her before it was too late.

[1]

Constitution: C
    Stamina: S+ 365 CP
    Speed: A
    Coordination:  A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:16 pm

He would chuckle lightly at her contradictory words, and frankly, not bother putting her down yet. He didn't want to put her down either after all. He meant what he had said literally, he would rather not put her down and it was not like they were pressed for time. He would make these thoughts know to his dark haired companion, the remnants of his chuckle still evident within his voice. "Then why bother? After all it's not like we have a time limi-" He would be saying before he heard the incoming presences moving through the tree's. His yellow eyes turned toward the noise, his keen ears picking up the footsteps of two individuals and his pulse of chakra would reveal one of them to have a very high chakra capacity indeed. Suppression would do nothing to hide it from him while the individual with the high chakra was sensing and as they traveled toward them Tamwyn would place Priya down, reluctantly of course. However if combat was coming he would need his hands free for obvious reasons. One hand flew to the hilt of Aerondight, gripping it carefully and waited. He wasn't about to attack someone whom he had yet to see, high levels of chakra or not.

Of course when the individuals did appear Tamwyn would blink, one was a woman with brunette hair, sword at her hilt and brown eyes. Another was a blonde woman with blue eyes with no apparent equipment. He relaxed his grip upon his sword a bit until the brunette spoke. A wolf pack nearby? The entire area smelled of wolves but he hadn't picked up the scent of a woman. Without a word he knelt down, his sensory coming online as he surveyed the area carefully. Placing a hand on the ground to increase the range of his sensory massively. He did not feel anything immediately, however that did not mean she was not out there. It just meant she was outside of his sensory range, even while he used Kishin as a medium. Keeping his senses open, both for wolves and for sudden attacks from the two women who arrived he would turn some of his attention to Priya. "I'm going to go survey from that mountain." He would say, nodding toward a peak in the not too far off distance. He could get there in moments but he needed hands free just incase so this time he wouldn't be able to carry her. "If you don't mind, stay here with our guests for a moment. I won't be a minute." He would say, before turning toward the mountain. Lightning cracked around him as his armor came on, engulfing his form in electrical discharge before suddenly he sped off at his maximum speed. The mountain was a kilometer away and as such took him about four seconds to reach. However he had no need to climb it now.

On his way there he picked up the sense of an individual with a weak chakra signature and the scent of wolves grew stronger. It would seem like she had made for the mountain to try to reach higher ground. Perhaps to make some sort of signal in order to get help. However the wolves reached her first. When he arrived he found that he wasn't too late either. The woman he saw was surrounded by wolves and held a burning branch in hand, swinging it around wildly. The wolves, afraid of fire, kept their distance, however they knew their goal here. Eventually this woman would tire out, and then they could act. However Tamwyn had other plans for that and as the woman tired, her arm lowering involuntarily a large wolf leapt toward her. Although rather than meeting her soft flesh, the lupine creature instead met the bared blade of Aerondight, light of the fire reflecting from it's surface. The first wolf was cut in half by it's own momentum, so sharp was the edge of his weapon. Then he stood in front of the dark haired woman with, seemingly pointed ears? An interesting feature to be sure, but not important now. Regardless, his bloodied sword, and his armored form, stood between her and the rest of the pack.

Seeing the simplicity in which he dispatched one of it's pack mates to rest of the group left, fleeing into the wood around them. Tamwyn held the weapon for a five count before sheathing it as the woman dropped. He took a moment to stomp out the fire on her branch before it spread, his booted feet keeping him safe before lifting the woman and carrying her back. The woman leaned into the hold, tears of relief spreading down her cheeks and within a few moments they were back with the rest of them. All in all, he had been gone maybe half a minute. Four seconds to the mountain base and the group, a few moments in cutting down the wolf, the retreat of the pack, the five count, and the return trip back, none of which taking much time at all in the grand scheme of things. When he returned to the group he would of course stand by Priya, and as he went to put down the woman she clung to him, shaking lightly. His amber eyes fell into her as he spoke. "You're safe, no one will get to you with my companion and I around. Tell me, what's your name? Mine is Tamwyn." He would say simply, his tone kind. He needed this woman to understand that she was safe now so he could put her down.

She breathed a bit, calming herself before speaking, her voice sounding far calmer than she appeared, as if she were forcing it. "Moiraine..My name is a Moiraine, and you saved me." She would say, her own yellow eyes turning toward his own for the first time since he had picked her up. He nodded his head silently to her. "I did indeed." He would say prompting her to nod once more, as if everything that had happened was finally being processed. Once that had occurred she would wriggle a bit to be let down and he would comply. She had a black dress on and long black hair, fair skin, but easily her oddest feature were her ears. Long and pointed. He tilted his head curiously at them for a moment before turning back to her. "A birth defect." She would say, her words quiet. He would nod in understanding before she knelt in front of him. Which is when his eyes would widen. Turning toward Priya, confusion clear on his features he would hear her speak. "You saved my life, and so it belongs to you now. I will be your loyal servant for as long as I live." She would say, prompting a rapid series of blinks from him. "That is not necessary. You needed help, I wouldn't have even known you were out there if these women hadn't come out to find you and run across us." He would say, motioning toward Kagura and Ina, who were as of yet not introduced.

Moiraine shook her head "I have nothing else but my service and loyalty. I would be dead if not for you, that makes my life yours. Please, don't take this from me." She would say, her head bowing low. His eyes went around to the women around him, the lone male in the group as he essentially pleaded for fucking help. However finally he would take a deep breath. "You aren't my servant, but if you want to travel with me and help me I won't reject the idea out of hand. We'll talk about it a little later though. For now, let's get the village. Wherever the hell that may be." He would suggest, eliciting a nod, with a small smile from Moiraine. Turning toward Kagura he would raise an eyebrow. "I don't suppose you know where the village is? We were about to start looking for it when you came across us. I don't fancy the idea was wandering around the county for a month looking for the place." He would say, the last words being punctuated by a grin. Turning toward Priya he would shrug his shoulders in apology. Apparently, they would more than likely have a new traveling companion. He hoped that didn't make things more awkward.

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Kagura Ezume
    Kagura Ezume

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning
    Ryo: 30,000

Post by Kagura Ezume Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:00 am

Kagura naturally noticed the man move his hand to a sword on his hip, but he didn't draw it, so she continued as per normal for the moment.  It wasn't that she didn't percieve him as a threat, but more that she felt there were bigger problems at the moment.  That was when she explained the situation and brought the man up to speed, to which he responded quickly by using a sensory technique that she already had used several times without any notable results yet.  He then claimed he wanted to use the nearby mountain as a place to look, and eyed the selected mountain for a moment, noting the distance.  After dropping off his companion, she was once more graced with seeing the spectacular sight of being wreathed in lightning, something he activated casually and flickered away so quickly he wasn't anything but a blur to her vision.  She blinked for a moment, watching the now speck of lightning in the distance, envious of the power he was able to exercise with that technique.

A few minutes later in awkward silence, and he returned with the woman in question.  The moment that she was let down, Ina was moving towards her, arms outstretched.  They had been through much together already, so a hug felt appropriate it would seem, and Ina was the more emotional for the moment.  Apparently, she had heard the pledge being given to the man who had saved her, and thought it was a bright idea for her as well.  Ina moved back towards Kagura and whispered something in her ear, and while the brunette seemed confused for a moment, she eventually nodded.  "Same as her, you aren't a slave or anything, but I won't turn down the help."  She gave the man a look and sighed, smiling finally for a moment now that the immediate threat had passed.  She heard his question, and nodded.  He had earned a good rest, considering he just helped save a life, and Kagura wasn't object to having more powerful people in the area.

"Absolutely.  My name is Kagura Ezume.  We could all use a good rest.  Follow me."  She offered one more smile, and then turned and led the way, taking point.  Ina, on the other hand, lagged behind to try to talk with Moiraine.  She hoped to glean their names, but most notably his considering that they were both lightning swordsman... not something that happened all that often.  She wondered if he knew Chidori.

[EXIT]

Constitution: C
    Stamina: S+ 365 CP
    Speed: A
    Coordination:  A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:13 am

The brunette would introduce herself after he asked if she knew where the village was and answered in the assent. With that she would tell them to follow her and she would turn and be off. Tamwyn himself would nod and motion for everyone to follow. He would keep his senses open for incoming threats however wolves tended not to attack groups and he doubted any more out here would pose a problem. The pack had scattered and while they might watch and be wary he doubted they would attempt to ambush them while they moved in such a large group. Idly as they began the trek toward the village he would call back. "My name is Tamwyn. Thanks for showing us the way." He would say simply as they traveled. He had no real reason to hide his identity, he wasn't a criminal anywhere that he was aware of. So with that he would travel toward the village, following Kagura, hopefully with Priya coming along.

All in all they seemed to have lucked out overall with finding the group as they gained direct travel to the village. Although the idea that he had gained some sort of servant made his shudder. Although he supposed that was no different than Walter, or the rest of the stuff back in Darhkvale. Still, they were paid, and paid well. Moraine had practically thrown herself at him without any hesitation and as he moved he looked toward the woman with pointed ears and frowned at her pensively. She was in discussion with the blonde woman that had come with Kagura so she didn't notice his expression. She would need to be tested but he could tell she would be somewhat capable. Still given what she had been through he did want her protected. His yellow eyes would turn toward Priya, searching for her dark ones. "I don't think we'll see more wolves but would you mind bringing up the rear guard? I'm unsure as to the capabilities of our guests and I don't want anything or anyone else to take a shot." He would ask, giving her a small smile at the request.

With that he would turn back toward Kagura, following her as she traveled and led them toward whatever passed as a village in this minor nation. His senses as stated would be kept open and ready for threats and all in all they would hopefully find the journey into the town to be uneventful.

[Exit]

Stats:

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Post by Kara Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:39 am

Priya had made herself scarce during the exchange between the three new individuals. Priya was better suited to subterfuge and had no interest in doing anything that would jeopardise her current mission, or herself. Her current mission however decided that vacating the area at the speed of fucking light was an appropriate choice, and it wasn’t like she could really keep up when he did that. So when he returned and she watched him essentially gain a person in the form of a life debt he insisted she didn’t owe. She would have laughed out loud, but the girl really was serious and Tamwyn did seem a bit desperate for help. She would just shrug and offer advice later if he really wanted it. She understood the issue quite well, just from the opposite end.

When he asked her to take up the rear, she gave him a smirk. “You got it, boss.” She would then follow after the group to the village.

[Exit Thread]

Mistress Kara:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:02 am