Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Teaching the next generation.

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Village : N/A

Teaching the next generation.  Empty Teaching the next generation.

Post by Ryugen Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:55 pm

Mission Name: The Kenjutsu Kid
    Mission Type: Training
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Teach some basic swordplay to kids.
    Description: A small Dojo made to let civilians practice Kendo wants to have a proper Ninja show some of the children some of the basics. Lend them a hand and they may let you have an old training weapon.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo or 1,000 ryo & 1 C-Grade Wooden Bokken (Katana, Wakizashi, or Tanto)
    Requirements: Genin+, Kenjutsu or Bukijutsu

Ryu woke up as he took a look outside his window, looked like it was gonna be a cloudy day once more. Getting out of bed Ryu would take a quick shower before getting dressed in his all black silk outfit, normally he would place his katana at his side but in a recent training session he accidentally snapped the blade of his sword.

He tried to take it in to be fixed but the blacksmith said that it was damaged in such a way that he would not be able to fix it, he told ryugen that it would probably be better to just go out and buy a brand new sword. Unfortunately ryu did not have money right now to buy a new blade which was why he decided to take on a D rank mission to help scrape up some extra cash.

Putting his hair up and letting a single strand hang in his face ryu opened up the door to his house and stepped outside before he closed the door and locked it up. Ryu then started heading towards the local training facility where there recited a local dojo where the young people of kumo would go to learn kenjutsu the art of the sword.

Teaching the next generation.  Empty Re: Teaching the next generation.

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:33 pm

Going with her brand new sword out of the first time, Lightning was eager for a fight. Not necessarily against a real human, but against some inanimate target maybe. Deciding that a nearby Dojo had everything she needed for this, she went on her way and towards there. Her pocket being now visibly lighter then before she bought the sword, she might as well use it she thought, as she didnt buy it for nothing after all.

Given how her old blade fared, her new one was better by a lot. Not only did it add a nice feature to her chakra flow, but also did it look better. It had been tempered, so the sword, having the form of a slightly longer ninjato, looked really neat. Furthermore Lightning had added a violet, pink and white band to its hilt, which matched nicely, given how elegant and slim the blade was. Arriving at the Dojo she got asked if she was she shinobi that was sent here to teach the children a few things about kendo.

"No, i am not, though if you are willing to pay a second person, then i will gladly help you."

Her answer seemed to amuse the staff there, as an idea came to their mind. It being a civilian Dojo, they wanted to see how shinobi were fighting, and having two shinobis certainly was better then one for that. To be more general, they wanted to have the shinobi fight each other. Agreeing with her eyes layed on the money they said they would pay them, Lightning sat in a corner as she waited for her comrade and foe for today to arrive.

OOC:

[1]

STATS::

Lightning:

[color=#cc6699] lightnings colour
    Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:35 pm

Arriving at the dojo Ryugen walked up to the staff counter as he rang the little bell. " Hi I'm here for my mission, so where are the little runts I'm supposed to be teaching about kenjitsu." Ryugen said as he looked around the room. He stood 5:11 with long black hair which was pulled up from behind leaving a strand of black hair hanging to the side of his face. He had on a black Chinese silk shirt and pants and on his wrist was a bracelet of brown beads.

" Ah yes we have been expecting you sir, tho it looks like there is another here also wishing to help for payment. She is the one right over there."

Zenaku turned and looked at the woman sitting there but he just turned his head back towards the staff. " Look I don't care she can help if she wants just as long as I get what I am owed for this mission."

The staff bowed to him before they showed him and the lady to where the younger ones were at.

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:04 pm

Opening her eyes Kanara spotted the one she should fight against. He was slightly taller then her and gave her some mixed feelings. Stading up as the staff waved ehr over she made her way to the part of the Dojo where they should show the interested ones how to use kenjutsu. Mustering him from behing she thought about what abilities he might have as she cracked her fingers.

Arriving at the a a larger room whihc was full of children and elderly people as well as a few adults Kanara asked about the rules. Unsheathing her Ninjato she let lightning chakra flow through it as she performed a swift motion, letting the sword circle in her hand.

"So do we just start or is there something i should know of?"

Hearing some impressed "Oooh"'s from the children she looked at them. While she didnt mind fighting in front of a crown she asked herself if there were any barriers or the like in place to protect them in case the fight got a bit wilder, before she looked back at the person in front of her. Remembering that she forgot to tell her name she put the sword hihind her back, holding it wide out of her partners range and extended her left arm towards him, to offer a handshake with a warm smile.

"My name is Lightning Harana by the way..."

OOC:
    Jutsus used:
    Chakra flow (Raiton) 3cp (1 grade to hardness+)(increasing the cutting power of the vibrato ninjato to a-rank)(dealing c rank raiton damage on contact and numbness (-1 advantage for coordination for 1 post)

CP remaining: 132/135

Chakra flow:

[2]

Lightning:

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:18 am

As ryugen and the girl walked though the door of the dojo he could see a bunch of people setting around waiting for him to arrive. He could see there a great number from young to old and those in-between. Since he did not have a sword on hand he walked over to a stand where he found some wooden swords so he picked up one and decided to use that for this demonstration.

Ryu could hear the lady ask if they just start or if there was something that she needed to know. If she was also a kenjitsu user like he was then she knew that they needed to address the crowd.

" Hello all, let's get this over with. I am here to teach you people the art of kenjitsu which is the way of the sword. Now kenjitsu uses many styles as it reflects the person who is fighting but the original style of kenjitsu is called kendo. Now when it comes to kenjitsu it becomes more effective when you mix in taijutsu and ninjutsu. Now to give you a demonstration this lady over here is gonna help me show you how to sword welders do battle "

Ryu turned and looked at the woman as she said her name was lightning. So Ryu thought it only right to give this  person his name as well.

" Me my name is Ryugen Sasaki."

Ryu held his sword out in front of him as he held hold of the handle using both hands. He used his chakra flow to make the wooden sword stronger then he added chakra to the bottom of his feet for a big dash of speed as he rushed in towards Lightning.

As he got close to her he brought up his sword and like a kendo master he brought the sword down towards her shoulder.

Cp: 40-13=28

( Wooden sword boosted from D grade hardness to C grade )

Stats
    Spoiler:

Jutsu
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ryugen on Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:59 pm

Seeing as the other person grabbed a wooden sword, Lightning raised an eyebrow. Was he really planning to fight her with a bokken? Seeing as he let his chakra run through the blade too, however it became clear that it really was his intention.

"Ryugen, huh?"

As her extended hand she reached out to perform a handshake with got answered by Ryugen getting in the typical combat stance of the kendo, and he brought his blade down, Lightning answered by letting her sword swing through the air, blocking the incoming attack, as she also got in the Kendo combat stance.

As the two chakra infused blades collided it was clear, that Lightnings blade was superior, that being because on one hand his sword literally was wooden and hers made out of iron, but also on the other hand that her sword simply was sharper, thanks the the ability her sword her sword posessed. As thier chakra resonated and began to spark slightly, Ryugens blade was deflected down on lightnings blade as the way she blocked was ideal for this. Seeing as he didnt seem to have and sharp edges on the bokken and not an elemental chakra flow on it, Kanara used the inside of her hand to push his blade away, leving him wide open and giving he enough time to start an attack on her own.

Bringing the flat side of the blade of the swinging down in return, aiming for his shoulder too she hoped to hit him hith her lightning chakra, while also showing him that he had to try harder then that.

OOC:
    your sword is wooden (d rank mat) and i assume that mine is iron. (c rank), giving me 1 tier more then your sword. Furthermore with the ability of the vibratosword that counts as another tier (if i understood correctly), that means that i could easily break your weapon, though id like to rp that my blade takes no damage and yours just minor damage.

Jutsus used:
    Chakra flow (Raiton) 3cp (1 grade to hardness+)(increasing the cutting power of the vibrato ninjato to a-rank)(dealing c rank raiton damage on contact and numbness (-1 advantage for coordination for 1 post)
    Kendo 5 cp

CP remaining: 124/135

Stats:

Kendo:

Chakra flow:

NOTE: we both have to fix our CP

[3]

Lightning:

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:46 am

Ryugen was surprised that Lightning was able to block his attack since he was very fast but he did not know maybe she had some kind of blood line like he did if so that could explain her skill with the sword. It was to bad that his real sword had broke and he would have to get a new one but something about fighting with a wood sword was exciting.

As there swords collided small sparks could be seen but that was cause Lightning was also using chakra flow and embedded lightning style chakra though her blade. He watched as she pushed his sword aside then tried to attack his shoulder using the back side of her side.

Ryu would use his speed and mobility to dodge her sword strike as he quickly spun around behind her as he brought his wooden sword down towards the base of her neck .

Cp: 28-8=20
    Stats
    Spoiler:

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:28 am

Seeing how Ryugen spun around to hit her, it was nearly clear for Lightning that he was gond to use this oppotunity to strike her. Rolling to the side she went she raised he sword in the process of doing so. While it wasnt a precise defense against his stirek, it was enough to stop the force of a hit, which was enough for her

Fisihing her roll she went halfway up in a defensive stance, holding her ninjato in front of her and her arms bent she waited for an attack. Luckily her coordination was so high. It countered even the fact that the man in front of her seemed to be faster then her.

This fight was more interesting for lightning then she anticipated. Blowing a strand of hair out of her face she waited for a second before unleashing a series af stabs in ryugens direction. No flashy movements or anything, just pure precision and efficiency. She still wasnt trying to hit him, especially not to stab him, however she wouldnt allow herself to get hit by the wood either.

OOC:

Jutsus used:
    Kendo 5 cp

CP remaining: 116/135

Kendo:

Chakra flow:

Lightning:

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:10 am

Ryu could see that this woman knew what she was doing and could handle the sword very well. She had managed to roll out of the way as she brought her sword up to block his wooden bokken. She then came back up as she began to thrust her sword towards him in a stabbing motion. Ryugens speed and perception that he was able to just weave and wave around her sword thrusts like they was nothing.

Every now and then Ryu would use his sword to Parry her sword, Ryu would then try to knock her sword and arm up in order to swing his sword towards her mid section, luckily since it was wood the sword would not cut her.

Cp: 20-8= 12

Stats
    Spoiler:

Jutsu used
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OOC: ( sorry I had forgotten about my bloodline boost for my sasaki clan so I added it into my stats.)

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Seeing as Ryugen clearly wanted to break her guard, Lighning thought about striking preemtively, when she saw that Ryugen allready was too far with his shenanigan for this. Lowering her sword in order to block the attack their blades or rather weapons locked into each other. After all a wooden bokken could beraly be described as a proper blade. Strength wise it was a draw between both of them so Lightning finally jumped backwards a bit before getting into the standart defensive stance that Kendo had.

With her feet standing ready and the blade held with both hands, she waited for the next attack. For a training fight it was allright, given the fact that she was able to compete with him easily, as far as their sword combat went. Forging the thought that she would love to drink something with her trainingspartner or get to know him better, she asked him:

"Wanna go drink something after this?"

OOC:

not bothering with chakra now since the fight is over IMO (id initiate a draw). Unless you tell me you want me to change that and write up ma chakra exactly i will assume thats ok, if you are ok with it.

[5]

Lightning:

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:43 pm

Ryugen was impressed by the way lightning fought her strength Was on par with his own which made teaching the people fun. But by now the people they was teaching should have gotten the idea on how kenjitsu worked so after there stale mate ryugen jumped back to get some distance between them. Though out the fight Ryu came to start liking the fighter and that was pretty rare for Ryu to do. The woman asked Ryu if they would like to get a drink after this and come to think about it he could actually use a stiff one.

" A drink you say, sure that sounds nice I could go for a good drink."

Ryugen placed his sword away as he turned to the crowd who was watching them as he had to make a good by speak.

" I hope you people learned something from this spar and find kenjitsu to be a great style. Depending on who is using a sword and your physical attributes it's even strong enough to stop ninjutsu. Now I hope you liked our little show and learned something from it."

Ryugen walked over to lighting and looked at her. " You ready to go get that drink" Ryu asked as he started walking towards the door.

( Exited thread)

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:31 pm

Seeing as Ryugen lowered his blade, Kanara did the same. Appearently the fight had come to an end. As she looked to the small crowd that gathered in the dojo, it became clear to her that they were satisfied with the fight. Seeing as ryugen left and accepted her invite for a drink, Kanara decided that now was the right time to get payed. Bringing it up with the people that hired her in the first place, she followed them until she was at the entrance of the dojo, where she got handed the cash for her work. As she turned to leave she could hear a few people whisper about the fight she and her partner just had in the dojo.

As she stepped outside she saw Ryugen that waited on the opposite side of the street, eager to take her up on the offer of going together to have a drink. Reaching him now she asked him:

"So where do you wanna go to drink? Cant say i know many places around here..."

If he choose a place, Lightning would follow him, leaving the dicision open to him for whatever he wanted to do.

OOC:

[6]

{EXIT}

Lightning:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:30 am