Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Am I still a hero?

Tsumi
    Tsumi

Village : N/A

Am I still a hero? Empty Am I still a hero?

Post by Tsumi Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:45 pm

Tsumi had been in his coma for months now. Having been placed under long term care on the top floor of the hospital. At this point he was mostly left alone. He had been swimming when he fell so of course he had nothing but his shorts and tank top for belongings with a few now deflated floaties. The room itself was equipped with a vitals monitoring device with steady beeping coming from it. An IV drip slowly dropping vitamins and fluids into a tube connected to Tsumi. His sheets were white with a view he had never seen before from so high up in Kumogakure. His muscles had fatigued a little from the loss of frequent workouts and dieting. Though he looked comfortable and they were taking care of him as best they could. His sheets were fresh and the temperature in the room was nice. If not empty with no visitors.

Slowly Tsumi would open his eyes. Golden hues shifting as they slowly took in what was around him. His head throbbed and his lips felt so dry. Slowly he would look around the room. Taking in the room for a full minute before realizing he wasn't at the beach...or home for that matter. This certainly wasn't the palace. What had happened? Where was he? These thoughts raced through his mind as his eyes grew droopy. He was still exhausted from being asleep for so long. His body felt heavy as he struggled to force himself to sit up. As far as he could tell no one else was in the room. He could have pushed a button for help or even used the control to sit the bed up. Instead he used some pillows to prop up his back and yawned as he looked around. Eyes adjusting finally.

He noted he was in the hospital after a couple more minutes. Having taken a moment to come to that conclusion. His golden gaze shifting to the window as he looked out over the clouds. Taking in a breathtaking view as if he was in some room in the sky. With the hospital towering over everything the way it did he wasn't far off. However now he wasn't certain he wasn't dreaming. His fist rose to wipe the weariness from his eyes as he let out another big yawn before his stomach rumbled. He sure was hungry. But where was everyone? Anyone really? He felt like he had just been asleep for maybe a night. Didn't anyone care?

"H...hello?"

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,230,000

Stats
    • Strength: B (A)
    • Constitution: B (A)
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  C (D)
    • Perception:  B

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Naganori
    Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Am I still a hero? Empty Re: Am I still a hero?

Post by Naganori Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:31 pm

[Interrupting as Butterfly]
    After the events at the Heavenly Emporium, Dr. Ananta Miura had been  much more active in the village. Though she'd been here for a few years now, she'd never really been one to expose herself to the public eye. Even now though most of her work was in the background, and despite her title the work she did was more akin to that of an RN than a physician. Still, it was nice to do meaningful work since she wasn't actively participating in any of the jobs that came up for shinobi and kunoichi. That's not to say that she wasn't sating her personal desires here as well. The Butterfly was keeping a keen eye on any up and comers who seemed interesting. She was going through the charts and info of one such genin now. Her soft feet lightly came to a stop down the hall from the HerOni's door. The white lab coat she wore over her black scrubs stopped flowing behind her, gently coming to rest at her ankles. She heard a familiar voice call out from in the room.

She looked back down at the clipboards realizing she must've been misattributing which room the voice came from, but it would be weird for any of the people in these many rooms to suddenly speak after months of being in comas. She had come to return his clipboard. Should she have taken it to begin with? Would anyone miss it. These questions are irrelevant. Their answers unknowable. As she hung the clipboard on the door, she would peek in seeing a fully conscious Tsumi. Completely taken aback by this little miracle, the doc would get a little misty eyed. "Welcome back to the Impure World, Tsumi." she'd murmur the rest to herself, "People have been waiting for you." With a tap of her finger she would indicate on the clipboard who had sponsored most of his extended visit. Ananta would pull out a weird stopwatch like device from her pocket and give it a glance. "I hope you got some rest champ. I have a feeling things are going to get hectic  for you soon." Dr. Miura wouldn't stay to answer questions or even exchange greetings. She'd be leaving as quickly as she came. Her heart began to tremble with excitement as she walked away checking to see if her tracker had begun registering anything.
    [Exit]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am