Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Land of Milk and Honey

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

The Land of Milk and Honey Empty The Land of Milk and Honey

Post by Kara Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:08 pm

Priya was easily able to find her way back to the Midnight Corvid, having left the ship docked in a peaceful seaside village. She was sure that this was the type of place Kara was looking for; it was verdant and the land seemed fertile, the kind of place Kara would be interested in. Now all she needed to do was find the Hidden Village and arrange a meeting, something that she was well equipped to do.

[Begin search for Hidden Village - 6 weeks, completed on March 18th 2022 @ 9:08PM EST]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu

The Land of Milk and Honey Empty Re: The Land of Milk and Honey

Post by Kara Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:38 pm

Priya’s search finally yielded results and she had made her way into the Hidden Village of Hachigakure. The village was a sight to behold, with tiered gardens surrounding it and the interior looking for all the world like the inside of a beehive. Once she found a quiet street, she would activate the Twin Seal, summoning Kara.

[Found Hachigakure]

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Character File

Post by Kara Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:38 pm

After replying to the Twin Seal, Kara would teleport to Priya’s side. “So what have you found for me?” It was a rhetorical question, Kara had eyes. Priya gestured broadly to the surrounding area. “A village, Hachigakure actually. I hope it’s to your liking. We still need to actually purchase it of course, but no one’s ever turned you or your money down, so I think it’s a done deal.” Priya looked confidently pleased with herself, and Kara gave her a smile. The street they were standing on had interesting architecture, but beyond that it had little in the way of difference to any other village she’d seen before. Still, it was something, and Kara was pleased at her second’s offering. “Not yet anyway. I suppose there might one day be someone who doesn’t have a price, but that will be truly shocking.” Kara would walk with Priya to the village center, finding the current leader and sitting down to make a deal.

[Exit Thread]

Mistress Kara:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:33 am