Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Let's Get Down to Business

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Let's Get Down to Business Empty Let's Get Down to Business

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:01 am

JHRm3Mp.pngIt was that time. She had mulled over this for quite some time and decided that today would be the day that she would train her wayward daughter how to make use of her white eyes. Yes, to finally be a Hyuuga true. It was already a big enough step for her to practice and even unlock the ability to use the Byakugan, but now she would learn and gain a level of mastery of the Gentle Fist, the Hyuuga Clan's special fighting style -- one so powerful that the Strong Fist was made specifically as an answer. Finding herself in Airi's room, one that was quite girly with dolls strewn everywhere and dolls sitting upon shelves. She reached down and grabbed Airi's sheets and pulled them down, quickly off of her body. "Airi! Wake up!" she shouted out.

Groggy from being awakened outside of her circadian rhythm, her eyes were blurry and swollen, quickly awakening to see her mother in her shinobi attire. Her heart started to beat like a drum, quickly awakening and rushing to place her back upon her headboard. She was wearing skimpy underwear, covering her chest and crossing her legs. "Mom! What is it? Another mission? And why did you--" She woke up saying, going on her usual, daily script before she was interrupted by her mother.

"Silence! Today you will learn how to become a proper Hyuuga. It was by divine providence that you were able to activate the Byakugan," her mother stated in a matter-of-fact manner before turning her back to Airi. "Clean yourself and bind your breasts. I will teach you what every Hyuuga should've known by the age of 12. I'm going to make a real shinobi out of you," she said before turning and closing the door behind as she left the room. A bewildered look crossed Airi's face and her body was involuntarily shaking. This was the first time she had seen her mother act like this. She would normally 'bonk' her awake and act very loving. The mother she saw just now was someone different; someone fed up with the cards she was dealt. She scooted out of her bed and shook her head. What was she to think about the reason for this? This had plagued her mind the entire time she was disrobing herself, cleaning herself, and preparing herself in her shinobi attire.

Moments later...

Airi sheepishly walk towards the home's dojo to see her mother standing there with her Byakugan already activated. In a blur, she received a powerful strike to her midsection before several hits started to affect the rest of her body, throwing her back. Standing over her, her mother looked down at her with a stone cold face, the face of a killer. "Get up, Airi," she said in a firm and uncaring voice. "M-mom, what's wro-" Airi asked in a shaky voice. "Get... up," her mother interrupted.  She scooted back upon her rear before slowly standing back up on her own two feet. "What was that?" she asked with pain audible in her voice.

"That, my child, is the Gentle Fist. We Hyuuga are capable of seeing Tenketsu Points and using that knowledge, we attack them in order to disrupt our foes. Now activate your Byakugan," she said firmly, returning to the Gentle Fist's stance. Airi started to hop on the balls of her feet and bounce around a bit, getting her blood flowing. She took a deep breath in and formed a single handseal as her piercing, crystal blue eyes started to shift into the Byakugan. Her pupils disappearing into a white void as it started to spread over her the rest of her iris until her eyes were now completely white. The vascularization upon her temples lets her mother know that it was fully activated.

"Stare. Stare very hard. You should be able to see my Tenketsu Points. It'll be blurry because you haven't had the time to nurture and train your Byakugan. When you have trained in the ability to use it, the blurriness will go away," She said before quickly lunging forward, pressing the flat of her palm into her diaphragm, causing her breath to be taken out of her and falling upon her knees. Without giving Airi a chance to recover, she walked over to her, punching her on the side of her head causing her to fall flat upon her chest. "Mom! Why are you doing this to me?" she asked, slowly and shakily getting back up on her feet.

"Do you think your enemies will give a shit about your feelings? You're a shinobi now! Your life means nothing! Your duty is to protect the village and her people. Your life is forfeit the moment you wanted to become a shinobi. This is why I didn't want you to become one," she said as her voice started to elevate louder and louder before punching Airi in the mouth, causing blood to start forming on the corner of her lip. "But you insisted on becoming one. You spent 14 years cooped up in a cart and you want to play Ninja, thinking it's glamorous and 'cool'. You don't know how many people I've lost, Airi," she said, punching Airi once more, causing her to fall flat on the ground.

"Because of you! Because of you I was distanced from my family. My friends! My duty. You and your father's dirty Uzumaki blood!" she shouted, standing over her. "Your father thought I had been unfaithful because you were born like that! That damn red hair and your damn blue eyes! I had almost been shamed because of your father's dirty blood!" she shouted, her voice reverberating off of the walls of the dojo. She was pent up and angry over the things she had to harbor and hide for those many years. The pain and resentment she had deep within her all this time.  Airi found her way back up to her hands and knees. She coughed up blood as she found her way back to her knees.

"I only wanted to be like like you, mom," she said, using one of her hands to wipe the blood from her lips, leaving a crimson strike from her wrist half way up towards her elbow. She started to breathe heavily.  Upon hearing that, her mother stopped and looked over what she had done to Airi. Her anger turned to regret as her body started to shake and quiver from what she had done. She fell to her knees as tears started to stream down her cheeks. "Ai-Airi?  Wh-what have I done?" she asked as she stood back up and ran towards her daughter and wrapped her arms around her, burying her face upon her shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Airi! I fucked up bad! I'm so sorry," she said, as her motherly instinct kicked in. Her moment of selfishness, the first moment she has had in the last 18 years finally showed.

Word Count: 1158

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Let's Get Down to Business Empty Re: Let's Get Down to Business

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:34 am

JHRm3Mp.png"It must have been hard. The last 18 years to take care of someone like me. Someone of this 'filthy' blood to cause you so much pain for so long. I'm sorry, Mom. If I was never born, you would be living the life you wanted. For that, I'm sorry," she said as her mother's sobbing only grew louder and louder, feeling great regret for the mistake she had made. She began to stand up, feeling her back starting to soak from her mother's tears. She stood up and took several paces away from her mother. Something she had troubles managing since going through the academy was her anger and she wasn't happy about being blamed for something she had no control over.

"That's enough crying. Get... up," she ended up parroting her mother. The same vicious tone and the same cold stare. "If you don't want me to die as a shinobi. Then I guess you will take responsibility if I die for being too weak, now would you, mother?" she asked before parroting the stance her mother took earlier. Her mother just fell to her hands and knees, continuing to cry. After a moment, her mother started to stand upon her own two feet with tear stained cheeks. She turned to look towards Airi and was taken aback, her mouth agape in horror. A smile befitting a violent, ravenous beast. Blood coursing down from the corner of both of her lips and a look of insanity in her eyes. Airi, too, had experienced pain and distrust from her own clan for having been born differently. A bloodthirsty grin wrapped around her face like a hunter playing with it's prey. What was her child turning into?

A soft sigh came from her mother's lips and she gave her daughter a soft smile. She took a deep breath before retaking her stance. "You're right. You're my responsibility. I will train you how to survive in this cruel and harsh world. But before that, I need you to clear your mind, it will make things a lot easier," she said. She didn't like the beast that was grinning back at her. Airi's anger and rage twisted and perverted into something more than that. Whatever that was that her mother was seeing wasn't Airi. Hearing this, Airi closed her eyes and started to slow down her breathing to empty her mind, falling for the guise of training and efficacy in order to quell the beast within. After several breaths, she started to calm down as several tears fell down Airi's cheeks. With a deep sigh, Airi looked to her mother and smiled at her. "Train me properly and I'll forget everything you just said, alright, Mom?" she asked, seemingly back to her usual self.

Her mother smiled in response, letting out a sigh of relief. "Now, back into your stance. Now focus on the Tenketsu Points on my body." she said as she began to give verbal instruction. After the verbal instruction came the practical instruction with her mother correcting her posture and instructing her, properly, on how to manipulate her own chakra in order to inject it into her target. Each blow would have visible-enough chakra with each strike. After about four hours of tutelage and training, Airi could be seen sitting flat on her butt, taking deep breaths. Sweat poured off of her body and clung to her clothing. Standing over her, her mother held a hand out to assist Airi up. After helping her up, she placed a hand upon Airi's shoulder before embracing her short child in a warm hug. The two embraced for a moment before her mother stated. "Do you... want some ice cream?" she asked before Airi's eyes lit up and nodded to her mother. "Good. Go get washed up and we'll go get some, alright?" she bargained before rushing out of the dojo.

Airi's mother, Kina, fell to her knees and held herself in comfort. A concerned look crossed her face at what she had done and the beast she had witnessed. "Wh-what was that? Was that... my fault? Did I create that?" she asked, aloud and to herself. "If I did. What have I done to my poor, sweet girl?" she asked once more before standing upon her own two feet and walked out of the dojo.

Learning Gentle Fist -- Hyuga wrote:
    Name: Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken)
    Power: C (True Damage)
    Activation Cost: 5 (3 if not disturbing tenketsu)
    Upkeep Cost: 5 point upkeep (3 if the user does not close/open tenketsu)
    Range: Touch
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Hyūga Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: Stage One Byakugan, C-Rank Speed & Coordination, Taijutsu Skill, Be a Hyuuga (if learning on your own)
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: The Gentle Fist is a form of hand-to-hand combat used by members of the Hyūga clan of Konohagakure. The fighting style itself is one based on redirection, quick strikes, parries, and counters. It inflicts internal damage through attacking the body's Chakra Pathway System, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. To do this, the user surgically injects their own chakra into the opponent's chakra pathway system, causing C-Rank internal damage. If aimed right, this can cause damage to surrounding organs, as well.

By employing the use of the Byakugan they can target the tenketsu to actively seal the opponent's reservoir. These 361 nodes are key gate-keeping interceptions in the chakra circulatory network, and can be actively opened or sealed by Gentle Fist users. The affected person's chakra flow can either be increased or disrupted completely, preventing them from using techniques or making them use more doing so. Since blocking a tenketsu takes only the slightest tap, the user can focus their entire attention on striking quickly and numerous times in a short span of time.

As Gentle Fist users are able to open tenketsu, this is beneficial to those they do it for. For every 32 tenketsu opened, the afflicted person gains an additional 15 chakra points. This effect last five posts, and after they're done the target suffers an exhaustion penalty of one minus to all physical stats for two posts while they recover. This effect can also end early if the afflicted person burns through the excess chakra they've been given.

When closing tenketsu, every tenketsu that's sealed drains 1 chakra from the target. Tenketsu remained closed for a total of six posts, after which they will open back up. They can also be forcibly opened by an outside source of chakra (i.e a bijuu or curse seal), though this requires that source of chakra to equate to the maximum chakra that's already been locked away from the user. If all 361 of a single person's tenketsu are sealed they die.

Additionally, Gentle Fist can be used to perviate chakra-based substances, beit webs, armors and even barriers of up to B (in rank and/or durability). While in use, Gentle Fist boosts a user's Speed by a + and Coordination by a ++. Hyuugas are also able to stun opponents for one post based on how many strikes they've landed (and tenketsu they've sealed), in comparison to the opponent's Constitution.

E-tier Con: 4 hits
    D-tier Con: 8 hits
    C-tier Con: 16 hits
    B-tier Con: 32 hits
    A-tier Con: 64 hits
    S-tier Con: 128 hits

Weaknesses: Chakra armor that isn't Twin Lion Fists or a unique booster neutralizes a Hyuuga's capability to seal tenketsu as well.
    Word Count: 720

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:36 am

JHRm3Mp.pngA week later...

During one of Airi's off-days, she woke up early and was cleaned and already prepared. The sound of dishes could be heard and the scent of coffee wafted through the house. Moving her way down the stairs, she walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. Confused at what she was seeing, her mother, Kina gave Airi a rather pleasant smile. "You're up and ready early today. Got a mission?" she asked. She was met with silence. The lack of sound was deafening. She prepared two cups of coffee and placed one upon the table in front of Airi before placing her own in her usual seat. "Let me finish my coffee and I'll get ready," she said with a little sigh. She did make the error of saying what she said last week and she knew that what she said still hurt your little girl. The two sat awkwardly at the table and drank their coffee for about 15 minutes. Not a single word was said nor exchanged between the two. After her mother was finished with her coffee, she sat the cup down upon the table. "Dojo, 15 minutes. Don't be late," she said, breaking the silence. Placing her cup on the table, Airi walked away from the table without saying a word. This entire week had been quite awkward.  After Airi left, Kina simply placed a palm upon her face, still regretting the decision she made last week.

Later...

A series of dummies were lined up along the outer corners of the dojo with all of the doors wide open and pulled off, set to the side. This strange configuration of the dojo took Airi back. The removed doors were nowhere to be seen. Within, Airi noticed her mother wearing her usual shinobi gear standing directly next to the dummy. She approached her mother and gave her an inquisitive look. "What's this?" she asked, tilting her head to the side for a moment.

"Now that you know the basic technique, the Gentle Step, I am going to start teaching you techniques of our clan. Without tiring you, we will start doing this every weekend until you have learned all that you could. Well, at least, given your current level of strength. What I'm going to teach you is the Vacuum Palm," she said before stepping away from the dummy, lining herself up with the dummy and the outside, placing the dummy between herself and the outside. "Vacuum what?" she asked.

"But before that, let's make a deal, alright?  If you think this next technique I'm going to teach you is super cool, I would like to go back to the way we were before last week, alright? I know I screwed up and probably said things I shouldn't have, but can we *please* go back to the way things were?  Don't make me apologize any more, okay?" she asked, no begged, her daughter.

"Fine," she said as she rolled her eyes and took a step back, crossing her arms over her chest. She doesn't believe she will be 'mind-blown' by what she would see next.

Clearing her throat, she activated the Byakugan and took on the Gentle Fist stance. With a deep breath in, she moved a single hand and gathered chakra within her palm. Air started to kick up around the dojo in furious bursts. If the doors were open, the rice-paper would've blown out and the windows would've been completely destroyed with just the collection of chakra. She thrust her palm towards the dummy and sent a gust of pressure outwards towards the dummy, causing it to spin erratically. Seeing this, Airi's attention was quickly grabbed.

Kina turned to look towards Airi to see her attention easily captivated. "This was called the Vacuum Palm. And this," she said as she took a firmer stance and placed both of her hands upon her hip and a more violent pulse of vacuumed air popped, causing her ears to pop from the pressure. She began to collect the chakra before expelling it forward in a huge wall that broke the dummy off of it's base and sent the dummy flying out of the dojo to crash into the house's wall with a loud crack. Upon seeing the devastation of the two handed version, her eyes instantly lit up.

Doing a fist pump in victory, Kina pointed towards Airi. "You see that look on your face! You're impressed! So you need to keep your part of the bargain!" she said, celebrating victory. Rolling her eyes, she sighed outwards and shrugged her shoulders. "Okayyyy okayyy, fine. But what do you call that second one? That one was so much cooler!" she said as her harsh demeanor started to soften. This was a relief for her mother, hoping that this would help correct and repair their relationship. She placed a hand upon her hip and gave a radiant smile to Airi. "It's called 'Vacuum Wall Palm'. It uses a bit more chakra and covers a wider area. And there is another cool thing, something you'll also start learning with our clan techniques; it seals tenketsu points." she said.

Airi placed both of her hands up to her mouth and balled them into a fist. Her eyes started to sparkle at the additional effect. She had a basic understanding of Tenketsu, but she didn't really know what they were. "So cool! What does that do again?" she asked, her eyes still sparkling about 'sealing Tenketsu'. With a sigh, she took a seat upon the dojo floor and Airi followed. Once they were both seated, she began to explain Tenketsu in a more simplified manner and the effects that opening and closing Tenketsu has on the human body.  

"Holy crap! That's strong! I want to try it now!" she said as she hopped up and took her stance. "Hold up, cowgirl. Let me set up the next dummy real quick," her mother said as she started to bounce around on the balls of her feet, waiting to try this. Once Kina set up the dummy, she quickly ran back behind Airi to observe. Placing her palms together, Airi gathered her hands by her hips and tried to gather her chakra. She paused and nothing happened. Disappointed in not being able to perform the technique, her mother stepped in to fix her posture and started to do some breathing, over-exaggerating the breathing so Airi would mimic it. Nodding her head, she fixed her posture and started to gather energy successfully at her palms. Her body started to shake in excitement as the walls started to vibrate and pulsate with the energy being formed in her palms.

"Ka... me.... ha... me..." she started to say before her mother butt in. "What? What are you even saying?" her mother placed a hand upon Airi's shoulder with an inquisitive look. The energy began to dissipate.

"Hakken Kyusho! Hakken... Kyusho" she responded.

"Kame.. hame..." Airi responded to the response.

The two went back and forth for a while before Airi groans. "Fine! Fine!" She said as she retook her stance and grinned defiantly. "Haaaaaa. Keeeeen... Kyuuuuu.... Shoooo!" she shouted as she let out a small puff of air. She paused and just watched the small 'air fart' pop out of her palms. Airi looked around for her mother for her to not be found, but the distant sound of laughter could be heard. She started to get really annoyed as her face started to turn as red as her hair.

"Bullshit! I'm going to get this right!" she said as she took what her mother said last week to mind. She cleared her mind and calmed herself down. She retook her stance and placed both of her palms together in front of her. Energy started to gather once more in her palms. Her mother poked her head back into the dojo before a strong burst of vacuumed air was set towards the dummy, battering it and destroying the base, sending it into the same spot that her mother's dummy went. The dummy, however, shattered and splintered into a bunch of tiny pieces, raining debris onto her mother's dummy.

The sound of clapping could be heard coming from behind Airi as she jumps up, throwing her hand into the air in celebration. After her celebration, she turned to look back towards her mom with a radiant smile upon her face. "That was so cool! Does it get any stronger?" she asked. She took a shine to this specific technique. "Yes, but you aren't strong enough to learn it yet. Once you get stronger, I'll be sure to show you, alright?" she said with a brilliant smile. She wouldn't anything more than to see her daughter live long enough to become that powerful.

Airi ran off and out of the dojo. "Hell yeah! Next week, teach me something else!" she said, shooting off vacuum palms into the air. Kina placed a hand upon her chest and felt relief wash over her. Perhaps teaching her daughter all of these techniques may repair their damaged relationship.

Training Vacuum Palm -- Hyuga wrote:Name: Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm (八卦空掌, Hakke Kūshō)
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: 0-5m
    Speed: User's Coordination -1 tier
    Requirements: Byakugan (to pinpoint tenketsu)
    Parent Technique: Gentle Fist
    Description: This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit.

This technique's vacuum shell is a cone 2 meters in diameter. It seals 10 tenketsu if it strikes directly, and keeps them sealed for six posts. Furthermore, unless the opponent possesses Constitution equal to or higher than the technique's Power, they're knocked back 5 meters. This technique can also be used with two hands, which raises its cost to 10. In exchange, it seals 15 tenketsu, and the cone expands to 4 meters in diameter. This is referred to as the 'Vacuum Wall Palm' method, and can simply be used by two Hyuugas using the base technique for the same effect.

Weaknesses: Requires extremely impressive aim to effectively land the tenketsu sealing effect.
    Word Count: 1500

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:35 pm

JHRm3Mp.pngSame Time. Same Place. One Week Later.

Almost, as if, on queue, a cup of coffee was placed on the table awaiting Airi. She quickly downed the cooled coffee before making her way to the dojo where her mother resided. Unlike last week, the dojo was sealed up as it normally was. Airi was quite excited to learn more information regarding the Vacuum Palm. Shame that she actually had to wait until she had a firmer grasp upon her own power. This time, a single dummy stood in the middle of the dojo with her mother standing next to it. Hearing the doors of the dojo open caught her attention. "Oh good! You're here, Airi. Today we're going to learn 2 techniques instead of one." This information had caught Airi off-guard and was pleasantly surprised at the news.

"Oh? Why two?" she asked. Her mother shrugged. "Because they're pretty similar to one another. They're actually pretty simple. Observe," She said before taking a step back, activating her Byakugan, and entering into her Gentle Fist stance. She delivered a series of punches to the dummy before changing her hands to have two fingers extended and chakra extending out from it like a needle. With a quick thrust, she plunged her fingers towards the dummy, impaling the needle into the target's body where a Tenketsu point would be.  Blinking Airi tilted her head and furrowed a brow.

"What you just saw there was called the Tenketsu Needle," she said, waving Airi over to get a closer look. "If I had done that on an opponent, it would've sealed 5 of their Tenketsu Points. You concentrate chakra to the tips of two of your fingers and inject that chakra directly into a Tenktetsu point. It'll overload their Tenketsu Point and havoc will ensue in the target's Tenketsu Points." she explained. Airi nodded her head and took it all in. "Give it a shot," Kina said before clarifying. "On the dummy."  

Airi nodded, activated her Byakugan and took up the stance. She couldn't see any Tenketsu Points on the dummy, but had a vague idea where they were on a normal person. She pointed her index and middle finger forward upon her left hand and using the knowledge she learned of gathering chakra from their last training session, she gathered chakra at her finger tips to create an 8 inch needle before quickly ramming it into the dummy, the needle poking straight out the back of the wooden creation. Kina gave off a rather uncomfortable laugh. "A... little excessive. But that should get the job done. Practice that a bit while I prepare the stage for the next technique I'm going to teach you." she said.

Airi raised a brow as she shook the chakra away from her hands and used different combinations of fingers to create the tenketsu needle, using a bit less chakra to form a relatively smaller, 3 inch needle and plunged it into the dummy. This didn't seem like much doing this to a dummy, but there weren't any live subjects that she had access to that she could seal. Well, none that were willing. While the relationship between herself and her mother was repaired a bit, her mother was still slightly weary of what Airi might do given the monster that she saw within Airi.

Training Tenketsu Needle -- Hyuga wrote:Name: Tenketsu Needle (柔拳・点穴針, Jūken: Tenketsushin)
    Range: Contact
    Requirements: N/A
    Description: Targeting a single chakra point, the user delivers a two-fingered strike at the opponent, in an attempt to plug the chakra that's being used and halt its flow. Due to the nature of the technique involving using two fingers instead of one, this allows a Gentle Fist user to inject more chakra into the single tenketsu in which they're targetting. This spreads the injected chakra from the single tenketsu that's sealed, spreading to up to four more to seal a total of 5 and seal 5 chakra points from the opponent.

Weaknesses: General Gentle Fist weaknesses.
    Word Count: 549

Last edited by Airi Ohara on Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:38 pm

JHRm3Mp.pngSame Time. Same Place. One Week Later.

Almost, as if, on queue, a cup of coffee was placed on the table awaiting Airi. She quickly downed the cooled coffee before making her way to the dojo where her mother resided. Unlike last week, the dojo was sealed up as it normally was. Airi was quite excited to learn more information regarding the Vacuum Palm. Shame that she actually had to wait until she had a firmer grasp upon her own power. This time, a single dummy stood in the middle of the dojo with her mother standing next to it. Hearing the doors of the dojo open caught her attention. "Oh good! You're here, Airi. Today we're going to learn 2 techniques instead of one." This information had caught Airi off-guard and was pleasantly surprised at the news.

"Oh? Why two?" she asked. Her mother shrugged. "Because they're pretty similar to one another. They're actually pretty simple. Observe," She said before taking a step back, activating her Byakugan, and entering into her Gentle Fist stance. She delivered a series of punches to the dummy before changing her hands to have two fingers extended and chakra extending out from it like a needle. With a quick thrust, she plunged her fingers towards the dummy, impaling the needle into the target's body where a Tenketsu point would be.  Blinking Airi tilted her head and furrowed a brow.

"What you just saw there was called the Tenketsu Needle," she said, waving Airi over to get a closer look. "If I had done that on an opponent, it would've sealed 5 of their Tenketsu Points. You concentrate chakra to the tips of two of your fingers and inject that chakra directly into a Tenktetsu point. It'll overload their Tenketsu Point and havoc will ensue in the target's Tenketsu Points." she explained. Airi nodded her head and took it all in. "Give it a shot," Kina said before clarifying. "On the dummy."  

Airi nodded, activated her Byakugan and took up the stance. She couldn't see any Tenketsu Points on the dummy, but had a vague idea where they were on a normal person. She pointed her index and middle finger forward upon her left hand and using the knowledge she learned of gathering chakra from their last training session, she gathered chakra at her finger tips to create an 8 inch needle before quickly ramming it into the dummy, the needle poking straight out the back of the wooden creation. Kina gave off a rather uncomfortable laugh. "A... little excessive. But that should get the job done. Practice that a bit while I prepare the stage for the next technique I'm going to teach you." she said.

Airi raised a brow as she shook the chakra away from her hands and used different combinations of fingers to create the tenketsu needle, using a bit less chakra to form a relatively smaller, 3 inch needle and plunged it into the dummy. This didn't seem like much doing this to a dummy, but there weren't any live subjects that she had access to that she could seal. Well, none that were willing. While the relationship between herself and her mother was repaired a bit, her mother was still slightly weary of what Airi might do given the monster that she saw within Airi.

Training Vacuum Palm -- Hyuga wrote:Name: Tenketsu Needle (柔拳・点穴針, Jūken: Tenketsushin)
    Range: Contact
    Requirements: N/A
    Description: Targeting a single chakra point, the user delivers a two-fingered strike at the opponent, in an attempt to plug the chakra that's being used and halt its flow. Due to the nature of the technique involving using two fingers instead of one, this allows a Gentle Fist user to inject more chakra into the single tenketsu in which they're targetting. This spreads the injected chakra from the single tenketsu that's sealed, spreading to up to four more to seal a total of 5 and seal 5 chakra points from the opponent.

Weaknesses: General Gentle Fist weaknesses.
    Word Count: 549

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:59 pm

JHRm3Mp.pngKina finished setting up the dummies and a thought occurred to her that caused her to let out a deep sigh outwards. She walked up to Kina, deactivating her own Byakugan and stared into her eyes. The corner of her lip tugged a bit in annoyance. After her assessment, she gently pat Airi's cheek. "You aren't ready for that one, hrmmm," she said as she scrambled to start putting away all of the dummies. Raising her brow and starting to get a bit annoyed, Airi stamped her foot. "What do you mean by that? That's kind of rude to say you're going to teach me something and then not do it," she stated, huffing and puffing. The answer was quickly relayed back to her as Kina started to line up all of the dummies near the back wall.

"Dear, you haven't progressed any further with your Byakugan. You're going to need to accurately see my Tenketsu Points in order to use that technique. But don't worry, this next thing I'm going to teach you is also pretty 'cool'." she commented right as she finished placing the dummies back where they belong. She took a few steps away from Airi. "So, offense shouldn't be the *only* thing you prioritize. Defense will be required sometimes. If only I knew this technique when I was your age, my friends would probably still be alive," she said, taking the training to a darker, more somber place for a moment. The pain was written in her eyes before she quickly changed her demeanor into a smile. Airi, obviously noticed this and kept a memory of this moment for use later. There were so many things she needed to say to her, but she wanted to see how 'cool' this defensive technique would be.

"To use this, you're going to have to open up your tenketsu points and start dumping your chakra out into the air and then spin like a top. Sounds stupid, but it works. Since you have the Byakugan, you can easily be able to see all around you while you spin." she explained.  "Except the Blind Spot, right?" Airi asked. She didn't think the blind spot would really be a thing if one were spinning so fast, the Blind Spot would easily shift so fast that it would be impossible for others to strike and it really wouldn't be much of a blind spot. "Yes. You probably won't notice the Blind Spot, but it's still there. But watch me," she said as she re-activated her Byakugan, took up her stance and started to spin, expelling chakra from her tenketsu points until a dome of chakra was formed. This didn't last very long, long enough for the dome to form before she slowly began to come to a stop.

Airi's eyes were wide open and her jaw dropped to the floor. She was taken aback by seeing that. Her mother walked over to Airi and placed her fingers upon her chin and lifted her mouth closed. "I'm going to be honest, I don't find it super reliable as the spinning is kind of a slow wind-up and you *have* to maintain the spin for it to work. I hope you don't get too queasy and throw up," she said.  She moved out of the way so Airi could give it a try.

Word Count: 559

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:10 pm

JHRm3Mp.pngAiri cleared her throat and calmed her mind, breathing in quickly and exhaling slowly. She started to pirouette as blue colored chakra started to come out of her tenketsu points. The pirouette wasn't really fast enough for anything to form. She eventually came to a stop as her tenketsu points were still expelling chakra. Kina did the 'stop' hand gesture with her hands, making chopping motions to her own throat. "Don't let it leak out too much," she said as Airi quickly deactivated her chakra, stopping the expulsion.  Her mother approached her and cleared her throat. "The pose isn't going to make any sense at first. Trust me, most things in the clan doesn't, but it works. You'd think it'd be more efficient to spin the way you did. I'm not going to get into the physics of it. Anyway, you need to mimic my stance exactly. It'll increase your surface area and you'll be able to maintain your spin for longer," she said as she took a rather ridiculous looking stance that wasn't conducive for spinning. She held her arms out and began to spin as a means of demonstration.

"Yeah, you're going to need to keep your arms out. How does it work?" she asked and shrugged her shoulders. Blinking Airi shook her head and did exactly what her mother instructed. After Kina moved away, she started to spin and threw her arms out to her side and released chakra from her tenketsu points, creating a relatively small dome around her.  Kina simply nodded her head in approval. "You sure do pick this stuff up quickly. You can always push out more Chakra which will make the dome bigger. But practice that outside. You'll destroy the dojo otherwise. Either way, that's about it. That's actually all I have left to teach you for now. Get stronger and I'll teach other something else," she said, waving Airi off for now.  
    Training Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven -- Hyuga wrote:Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven (八卦掌回天, Hakkeshō Kaiten)
    Power: Varies
    Activation Cost: Varies
    Upkeep Cost: One rank below initial payment
    Range: 0-2m per rank past C
    Speed: User's Base Coordination
    Requirements: B-Rank Coordination
    Description: This technique utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a large amount of chakra from all the chakra points on the user's body. It is also a defensive maneuver to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in their body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. The technique is also capable of reflecting an opponent's chakra against them. It is an extremely chakra efficient technique, with most of its difficulty coming in keeping the form of the chakra up rather than the simple expenditure of chakra.

Physical attacks are all repelled by this violent rotation, making it very difficult to penetrate the defense. Chakra of any kind may be repelled, as the rotating shield of chakra simply forces any chakra that touches it off for the duration of the spin. The user may increase the range and power of the Rotation at will to encompass a larger area or produce a denser shield for stronger attacks. This is done by increasing the amount of chakra used to activate the technique, with a C-Rank payment resulting in forming a rotating shield of chakra possessing C-Rank Power and spreading 2 meters out around the user. This allows the technique to defend against C-Rank and below attacks or techniques that do not destabilize the user's ability to spin. By increasing the amount of chakra paid, the user is able to increase this technique's defensive capabilities.

Weaknesses: This technique is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack thus if they cannot spin, the user becomes vulnerable. The chakra rotation can be disrupted by some kind of hardy threading such as chakra flowed ninja wire or chakra threads, which slows down the user, binding and tangling them in, and ultimately forces them to stop. The user must also remain stationary for the usage of the technique, meaning a foe must simply wait for the user to stop spinning before attacking again.
    Word Count: 321

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:37 pm