Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Late Night Ramen [Mature]

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Late Night Ramen [Mature] Empty Late Night Ramen [Mature]

Post by Ren Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:51 am

It was well after sunset when the young male began his trek home from his day of training, the stars in the night sky where the only things shining down from the heavens as it was a new moon tonight, completely hidden. The young Uchiha's body ached from the strain he had put on himself and would literally kill someone if it meant he would get a massage afterwards. Of course, a scenario like that was never going to happen, no one would be like hey you kill this person, and you get a massage, though that would be a dream come true. Though if he was truly being honest with himself, getting a massage without having to work for it would be like heaven. As he continued down the street, he would rub his right shoulder with his left hand trying to work out the kink in his neck and shoulder. He was sure that there would be those people staring at him, but he honestly did not care what the lesser bloods thought about him, he was an Uchiha, one of the elites. His stroll home took him a different route than that of the one he normally took home from the training facility, a bit of a longer trip than normal but all the same would get him to his destination. Ren was never one to complain at least not out loud, he would complain silently to himself and that would be that. He couldn't let the other Uchiha see him babying his shoulder like this or else he would never hear the end of it, not to mention if his father heard about it, then Ren would never hear the end of it. With that thought in mind however, he would take his time walking back to the clan district and use this slow walk to enjoy the night sky and the evening breeze as it cooled the sweat on his face.

Walking with his bangs hanging down over his eyes, one might wonder how the kid could even see where he was going, however for Ren it was something he was use too. Having never been one to comb his hair, the male simply lets it fall where it falls, but it in no way obscures his vision after all these years. Wearing his usual attire of a black skintight shitagi underneath a midnight-blue kisode which bears a small symbol of the Uchiha clan on the back of its collar, his all black hakama are tied down tight to his ankles with tight bands rather than allowed it to be free flowing to allow for easier stealth, with a black obi and black jika-tabi to finish it off. His look made complete by his all black Haori, which bears a larger symbol of the Uchiha Clan on the middle of the back of it. Usually, he would be wearing his earrings, however considering his training he had decided to leave them at home as he did not wish for them to be damaged or lost. His black gloved hand still massaging his shoulder as he walked by a ramen shop, "ah what the hell I could eat." he would say aloud finally releasing his shoulder and moving into the ramen shop. Besides the fact that he was actually hungry, he knew that sitting here and eating would allow his body to rest slightly and possibly be in less pain then it is as well as hopefully ensure that most of the uchiha are asleep when he returns so that he did not have to explain himself. 'Thank the sage for all night ramen.' he thought to himself as he saw the woman behind the counter, "Yes, I will take your biggest bowl of Ramen you got please," he said with a smile to the young woman working behind the counter as he took his seat, now raising his right hand to his other shoulder to rub it a little while he waited for his food.

Last edited by Ren on Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Village : N/A

Late Night Ramen [Mature] Empty Re: Late Night Ramen [Mature]

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:56 pm

It didnt happen often that Kanara was going back to the thing she had done so often in her childhood, that being just running through the forrest without all the care in the world, however when she did it, she did it fast. It was no wonder. After all, she likely was, aside from the legends she had heard about her clanmemebr Satomi Uchiha, the fastest person within the village. While this certainly had its benefits, Kanara sometimes missed the simplicity that it had back when she wasnt as fast or skilled. While the sharingan certainly did its part about keeping her save from running into things and subsequentely transforming her into a lego set of human parts, it had been easier back then, when she was running and saw obstacles a few hundred meters ahead and had a few seconds time to react to them. However today she had done it yet another time, without any incident at that.

However, despite all the running she did, she hadnt really noticed how dark it had gotten. Too good was the sharingan at detecting different obstacles in her way, too sharp were her senses to be hindered by something as ridicolous as darkness. Passing the gate once more into the village, she would make her way towards the uchiha district, her clothes slightly sweaty and her hair messy. Despite those rather negative attributes, she still was smelling nicely and was having a certain style that only got contemplated by her rather wild looking hair. As the sage willed it however, she stopped near a a ramen shop that had, despite the late hour at which Kanara had returned to the village, still opened. Reaching into her pocket to see if she carried any money at all, she would finally give a slight nod to herself before entering the restaurant and greeted the woman behind the counter with a wave as she asked: "I hope you arent closing, are you?"

It was a question that would be answered positively, and afterwards she was invited to take a seat, as the woman behind the counter went to place a meno at the spot that she had pointed at earlier, that being next to another, slightly younger looking man. Approaching him from behind, although it was obvious that she was here and he likely had noticed him ages before, she would ask him in a low tone: "Hey there! Would you mind me sitting next to you?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:45 pm

Ren was still waiting for his ramen when he heard someone else enter the shop, 'seems I'm not the only night owl, tonight.' the male thought to himself as he looked towards the new comer out of the corner of his eye. The woman who had entered was one he had seen many times before, both around the village and the clan district, she was an Uchiha. Ren would sit there trying to remember the woman's name, but it escaped his thoughts. Still she was quite beautiful, and even if he couldn't remember her name right now he knew she was strong. 'why can't I remember her name,' he kept asking himself nearly missing the woman's own question of sitting next to him. "Uh, of course." He replied before he realized what she had actually asked, did he really just tell her he did mind her sitting next to him? Quickly clearing his throat the male would add, "Um, that is I mean, I do not mind at all." He replied motioning with his hand to the seat, "I could always use the company of another Uchiha." He added with a chuckle that made him mentally question everything he was suddenly doing.

'why are you acting so nervous?' it could have been the fact that he simply was not expecting to see another Uchiha out here, but in truth even the male didn't believe that when the thought crosses. No this was because he was not expecting the company of a woman, if he had, he probably would have at least gone home and showered first. Ren would push his inner thoughts aside as the woman took the seat, after she sat and had time to place her order, he would extend his hand in offer of a handshake. "my name is Uchiha, Ren. It is a pleasure to meet you, though I must admit I am surprised to meet another out this late." He said in his attempt to make small talk, he had never really been good at talking with others. Fighting was one thing it's easy to punch or kick, hell it's even easy for him to use his different jutsu, but talking to people was another story. This was why he tended not to talk much, but he did not want to seem rude, after all she was an Uchiha too after all.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:35 am

Shrugging slightly as she heard that actually he minded and chuckling slightly after he corrected himself, Kanara would let her bods sing onto the chair next to him, her long and filigrane fingers taking up the menu and her eyes hushing over it quickly as she made notes of things that interested her. It wouldtn take long until she found an option that allowed her to pick 3 or 5 ingredients and the type of noodles and broth.

Respoonding to Ren as she continued to look at the options she would give out: "Thank you. I really hope its no inconvenience to you..." before she looked at the woman behind the counter and ordered a large bowl of ramen with normal noodles, a savory beef broth and fried pork, beef, a cooked egg, vegetables and chili. Aside from that a serving of cold cherry ice tea would be ordered as well.

After having handed over the menu back to the woman behind the counter, Kanara would look at Ren, mustering him a bit more eager before she would give out: "Uchiha huh? Well, shinobi are up at the most wonderful times, sometimes so... nothing special there..." Spotting her ice tea approaching, she would hold her hand open to take the glass and put it on her spot before she added: "Though it is quite the feat that we are meeting at this place. What brings you out here so late?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:54 pm

Ren would curse himself in his head hearing the woman's response to being out late, of course Shinobi had odd hours. What was he thinking trying to start a conversation like that, it was so stupid of him. After the woman got the drink she ordered, she would ask what he was doing out this late, so maybe it wasn't a total waste, there was something to talk about. Ren had always been more of a night owl than anything, perfecting it to the day time. Though here recently he has been wake before the sun so that he could get to the training facility and then spend all day in there trying to get better. He needed to get stronger to achieve his goal, which is why he had placed his preferences on the back burner. "Well I have actually been at the training facility since dawn, I actually decided to take the long way back to the district to enjoy the night air and the view of the stars. When I walked by this place and smelled the food, I realized just how hungry I was, having not eaten yet, so I came in." Ren answered before getting a drink of his water that was in front of him, sitting the glass back on the countertop he would lean back slightly in his seat. "I find the night time to be more relaxing and peaceful, if I'm being honest. I don't do too well with crowds, or people in general, not to mention the fact that, the sun can be annoyingly bright as well." he would say with a chuckle, before adding the question, "and what about yourself? What brings you out?" The waitress would bring over his order of Tonkotsu Ramen first, to which Ren would thank her. It wouldn't be long before the woman's order was brought over as well, with less than a minute in between their delivery. Ren had to hand it to this place, they had quick fast service. The food not only looked good, it smelled delicious as well, Ren could only hope that it tasted half as good as it smelled.

The smell of the ramen would make his mouth water, though he wouldn't start eating until Kanara had her food a well, and despite how hungry he was he would maintain some sense of decorum considering he was not alone. As he took his first bite the look on his face would simply be that of satisfaction, but inside his taste buds would be in heaven. This was by far the best ramen he has ever had, much better than what he made himself.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:52 am

Kanara would watch her clansman with a smile and her head laid slightly to the side. It seemed like some sort of internal conflict was within him. The question was, what was it about? Was it related to her or even existent before he had met her? Or was there something about her? Turning her glass ever so slightly and running a finger over it to wipe the dew that had formed on its outside away, she would look at herself in the shining, smooth surface, for a few seconds checking of anything was particularely weird around her. Naturally, it wouldnt take long for her to determine that both her makeup was fine, as well as no debry from the forrest was in her face or hair. Speaking up to Ren now, she would give out: "Oh? Well thats interesting. Since dawn is a long time... i dont know if i would have the will to bite through that..."

And after all, it was true. Kanara tended to sleep rather long during the day, and while people that knew her knew that she could be seen as nocturnal and highly functioning in her favorite active time, that being the night, people that didnt have the pleasure of knowing her often thought that she was pretty normal if not outright lazy and sluggish.

"Though i can get behind the thing with crowds. I dont like it either if too many people are there." Waiting till the comment about the sun came up she would bring out with an enthusiastic voice: "Exactly! I cant stand it either most of the time... usually my favourite days are slightly rainy even. Like i like light an all, but sometimes its just too much."

Pausing a few more seconds and taking the bowl of ramen off from the woman behind the counter, she would give her a happy and thankful nod before she stated: "Well... i was taking a trip through the forrest... nothing special. But for now... eat well i guess.", before she used her chopsticks to guide a small amount of noodles together with a piece of the barbequed beef into ehr mouth, taking in and savouring its flavors. These ramen were good.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:29 am

Ren would smile at the fact that they had some things in common, was it because they were from the same clan. Did all Uchiha hate daytime except on rainy days like him and the woman, or was it something else, he couldn't really be sure either way whenever the woman mentioned enjoying slightly rainy days and the fact of the light being too much Ren would simply add "I can agree with you there." and once the food arrived the woman would be vague in her reasoning for being out though he really couldn't blame here as the food did smell delicious. "Yes, enjoy." would be all he added before beginning to eat.

A satisfying meal to say the least, the pork bone ramen was as exquisite as it smelled. It was as if his taste buds were doing the Somba in his mouth as he ate, the different layers of flavor simply to die for. As he ate, Ren would watch the woman occasionally, though his attempts to hide such might not be as great as he thought they were. For someone who had just taken a trip through the forest she seemed rather well put together, not even a strand of hair out of place. There would be an awkward silence that seemed to enter the shop, or maybe it was just him. He couldn't really be sure if it was the silence or him that was awkward, but he would enjoy his meal, as he tried to think of what to talk about next.

As they would finish eating Ren would look over to the woman, "Well then, that was Delicious." he said with a chuckle, before taking a drink of his water. "I don't suppose you are heading back to the clan district after this, are you?" he would ask tentively, waiting to see what she said next. If she was heading back to the district then he would add, "Would you like some company on the way?" He would however offer to pay for the woman's meal whether she was heading back to the district or not.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:16 am

Digging into her meal completely, after the other uchiha had returned the wish to eat well to her, the next few minutes would be filled by relative silence, only broken by the few other customers that were still active around this time of the day and in the restaurant and the sounds of chopsticks htting the porcellain periodicly to pick up noodles, meat or other goodies with ehri owners to consume.

While Kanara certainly didnt like wet foods too much, seeing how she thought to herself that she just as well could eat something more dry and drink something along the side, the ramen were good in a few ways, the warm and not too hot beef broth calming her body down after the training. Aside from that the barbequed strips of meat not only were plenty enough to be satisfying for a mostly carnivorous eater such as Kanara, but also was it spiced quite well, something that many restaurants lacked in order to attrack customers that couldnt eat spicy as well. The rest wasnt notably bad, but certainly up to her expectations or even licking with the eggs being cooked to teh point where they were still creamy inside.

As soon as she had finished her meal, shortly after Ren, she would place her chopsticks on her paper towel and sip teh broth away before answering the Uchiha: "Oh, most certainly i do! Though... i am living at the putskirts of it since i guess uh... i am not important enough to be closer towards the center ofit, you know?" While Kanara could have used her speed to shovel in the noodles in a way that was worthy of eating at tournament, she had restricted herself. After all, she didnt have to show one of her worst sides right away, did she? "Company would be good, yes. Though only if its not a bother for you, of course."

The offer about paying for her meal she would politely decline. After all, she had enough money with ehr naturally and with the amount of food she tended to consume, it wouldnt have been fair to accept the offer, since it would have felt rather worthless in the spite of al her other expenses.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:01 am

While they were eating, Ren's mind would be racing with questions he had for the woman, mainly what her name was. Of course, though he refused to allow himself to be so rude as to ask, he knew that he should know her name, but for the life of him he could not think of it. It started with a K, he was almost sure, then again it could be an H. Though his mind was racing on the outside he would appear to be calm and collective without a worry in the world. Towards the end of the meal his mind would go from wondering about her name to wonder about her sharingan, and whether or not she knew how they could use it to copy techniques as he was still having trouble in that department. Though once again, he would refuse to say what was on his mind, out of fear she would think less of him. His father would not accept anything less than perfect from him, and if he found out his son asked for help from another, there was no telling what the old man would do, and yet there was more to it than that. It was as if he did not want the woman to think less of him, not out of fear that she would tell others, but out of the fear that she would think him weak and not worth her time in the first place. Instead, he attempted to spend more time with her, causing him to ask her if she wanted company on her way home.

Ren would smile at the woman's remark about not wanting to be a bother, "It's no bother at all, after all it is a beautiful night, perfect for the company of a beautiful woman." he replied, as in his mind he thought that the walk would give him the chance to maybe learn more about her, without seeming too eager or creepy about it. As the woman was currently a mystery to him and he liked to solve mysteries. Though he offered to pay for her meal as well, the woman politely declined the offer choosing to pay for her meal herself, which was fine with Ren who would pay for his own before turning to the woman, "Shall we?" extending his arm towards the exit of the shop to offer her to go first.

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:42 am

Repeating after Ren and paying for the food, she would finsih her ice tea with a rather large sip and set the glass gently onto the table, she would stand up and giggle: "Beautiful woman, eh? Are your intentions just to walk home with me or do more then that?" Leaving the question open for the stranger to answer, she would giggle even more. Even if Ren didnt answer or made a joke out of the questions, like it was partially meant originally, it would be fine. Watching him extend his arm towards the exit now, and offering her the first step she would give out: "Letting the woman walk first into a dark adn cold place... how chivalrous...", as her feet guided her towards teh exit with big steps, finally through the door and into the coldth of the night.

While it was cool enough that Kanara definetly was able to feel it on her skin, even through her rather light clothes, it wasnt something that would be able to cause her permanent damage or the likes. In this regard, Kanara was rather safe. Taking a few relaxed steps toward the Uchiha clan district she would yawn and stretch herself as she mumbled out: "Something for home would be good too...", leaving a potential hint that she might be willing to go to one of the many 24 hour stores around the city, in order to get... whatever really... for home. After all, she didnt know if Ren really inended to come home with her, or just wanted to bring her home. If it was the first case however, she would have a hard time offering him anything of substance. The only real thing she had at home at this moment were a few packs of dry noodles and pasta and while those might have even qualified as snack, seeing how crunchy they were if eaten uncooked, she ecpected the other Uchiha's standarts to be higher then Kanara's. "So whatcha doing tomorrow?" She would finally ask, intending to make smalltalk and leaving herself open for a pesky comment or the likes from the other man.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:25 am

Ren would feel heat rush to his face at the woman's question of his intentions. "I... Uh... That is... I didn't..." Ren could feel himself getting flustered and losing control of his tongue and stopped talking collecting himself before giving the woman an answer, "I did not mean it to sound as though I expected more than your company this evening. I would never assume something like that, I am sorry if it came out wrong" Ren would finally reply once his tongue started working again, in all honesty he had not even thought of anything beyond the walk. Though now he was beginning to think that maybe he should of thought this out a little more, before making his earlier comment.

As they stepped out and she made her sarcastic comment about him being chivalrous, he quietly kicked himself, what was wrong with him. He would take off his Haori, offering it to the woman in case she was cold from the night air. It didn't bother him much, even now in the winter months, besides he had on layers while the woman looked to not have much on. Her clothes thin and with the chill of the night air, it would only be polite for him to let her use it if she wished. If the woman didn't accept it, he would simply drape it over his shoulder with one hand as they walked. Hearing her say something about getting something for home, the male would simply reply. "Of course, we can make a stop wherever you like. I personally am in no hurry, where would you like to go." Ren would look up at the stars above the village silently as they began their walk, his mind racing on the thoughts of what the woman had said as they were leaving the shop.

'Was she implying that she was interested in more than just a walk home?' hearing the woman ask what he was doing tomorrow snapping him back to reality and the person walking next to him. "Well, honestly I don't do that much planning. Though I suppose, I would probably be going back to training more tomorrow, unless something else comes up." Ren would pausing looking over to the woman as they walked, curious as to what she was thinking. Though he assumed she would think of him like others, just a meathead that does nothing but train all day. But when you're father is like his, there really wasn't much else he did growing up. He was always training pushing further than the day before, he had no real experience beyond that. Even small talk was hard for him to do, unless the person he was talking to was talking about training. It was no wonder he was so bad at it, or that the woman would think he had intended something earlier. "What about yourself? Anything planned?" Trying not to let his inner thoughts outweigh the conversation he was having with the woman as they approached a small and still open market for her to get what she needed for her house.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:14 pm

Stopping to let out a rather loud giggle about the other Uchiha's awkwardness, Kanara would lean in slightly closer towards him and give out in a joking tone: "You know... even if you tried, there no shame in that... who knows... maybe you are sucessful. With the thing you arent trying to do, that is...", before standing back straight and stretching slightly, before taking the lead into the partial darkness that was only illuminated by the occasional street lantern sending its light onto the ground adn the surrounding areas.

Her path for now, was a rather simple one towards one of the few 24 hours opened stores. Kanara knew the owners since quite a while, because the entire family was engaged in the store, taking shifts and whatnot. And thanks to the fact that it was opened 24/7, it was running like a well oiled maschine. One that was generating quite a bit of revenue, as Kanara had heard as well.

It woudlnt take long until teh duo reached the store, having spent the time in more or less silence, enjoying each others company. At least Kanara liked to imaign ethat the feeling was mutual, even if she couldnt see into the other mans head for obvious reasons. Once at teh supermarket, Kanara would ponder out loud a small list of stuff she wanted to have, which ultimatively boiled down to some crisps, a package of already cooked and cooled eggs, a few bottles of sake and a cola-orange mix and crab crisps specifically, as well as 2 potions of their home made, packaged sushi. Once she reached the counter and was placing her items on the conveyor belt, she would give teh chashier a smile before she would give out: "Trainging huh? Please dont tell me you are one of the ones that are trying to be the best of the best of the uchiha clan just because their parents said so..."

Paising for a minute or so, in order to pay for hte items and store them in a thin plastic bag, she woud finally answer about her plans: "Well tomorrow i have planned to maybe stay in bed for the better part of the day, although... well... maybe i will evenually train in the evening again, you know? Even if i imagine that our trainings are different."

For the rare case that he actually inquired about what kind of training she performed, she would have given him a show, seeing how she already still was sweaty and a bit more wasnt much of a problem for her anyways.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:51 pm

The walk to the store was over faster than Ren expected, the woman seemed to know exactly where to go. He would remain silent as she shopped for what she needed for her house, his mind still trying to process everything and still trying to figure out what the woman had meant earlier. Was she hinting at something or just making conversation, for Ren it was hard to tell having never taken part in much conversation or had someone flirt with him before, if that was what she was doing. He would occasionally glance at her as she shopped, wishing he knew how to read minds so he could know what she was thinking. He was enjoying her company, he had already had more fun tonight talking with her and even during the walk here, then he had in several months.

Ren would smile but lower his head when they reached the check-out, as she mentioned being the best because his parents said so. "It's not so much that they said so, it's more that since my mother's death my father forced me to train every day. So it's pretty much all I do now." Ren would look at the woman with a smile before add, "you would think that by now I would be good at it, but I'm not." Chuckling awkwardly afterwards trying his best not to be a downer for the woman. When she mentioned spending the day in bed, the male would idly respond with, "I find have to much energy to just lay in bed, I would have to have Something to do. Though I suppose if your bed is comfortable enough I could..." Ren would stop talking realizing he just implied he could stay in her bed, as if she had invited him into it, he would once again feel heat in his face as it began to turn red. Though her mention of training would intrigue him, wondering what could be different about their training. "So what kind of training is it? If you don't mind me asking, that is." Ren would ask as they left the store, though he wouldn't want her groceries to go bad or get ruined he was interested in what kind of training the woman did.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:10 am

Kanara would listen in to the other shinobi's explaination as of why he was traiing so much. Laying her head to the side she pondered how strong his father must have been to force him to train and if hers would have done the same. Kanara didnt think so, but then again, she didnt know him for particularely long until he was taken from her. "Well that sounds pretty depressing... doing something because you are forced to do it, instead of doing something you like..."

However, kanara also knew that not everyone had the luxury she had, having her main trainings aspect as one of her major interests and being able to expand upon it. Though even with this bonus she had noticed how her training, or rather the results of it, had stagnated pretty much ever since she reached her last mayor breakthrough. While this breakthrough had elevated her to the likely fastest person in the village, there still was at least one milestone that she would be able to crack, she felt.

"Oh its rather easy to stay in bed. You just close your eyes, grab something comfortable and... lay there. Though i hear there are other things to be done that require a lot of energy in bed..." Kanara would give out in a rather innocent voice, her eyes clearly mustering Ren's reaction adn facial expression in regard to this. If he wanted to spend the night at her place, Kanara wasnt against it, though he would have to express that he wanted. While she normally was someone that was rather quiet and in the background, she found that recently this had changed, especially in the face of a few other interactions she had had at the hotsprings.

"Oh, its just running. I could show you right now, but i guess that would maybe scare you a bit..."

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:17 pm

"It's not so much that I don't like it, it's just all I really do, and I'm still not good at it. I mean sure at first when I was younger I hated it, but the more I was forced to do it the more I enjoyed it. I like fire, and I like creating things with fire so it works out for the most part." Ren would reply to the comment about doing it because he was forced not because he enjoyed it, in truth Ren had begun to see his techniques as an expression of art in his form. He didn't have to be the best at it, and he knew he wasn't, but he strived to achieve that goal someday even if it was just fire.

When the woman remarked about other things to do in bed that required energy, Ren would smile at the way she said it. 'so she is flirting with me,' he thought to himself as he considered an answer. "Well perhaps you might just have to show me these other things, one day." He would reply with a smile, as much as he wouldn't mind her showing him tonight he did not want to seem too forward, after all they had just met a few hours ago, it wasn't like he picked her up from a bar looking to go home with her.  Though not the thought wouldn't leave his mind as they walked, wondering whether he should try to be more forward about it.

Ren would stifle a laugh as the woman said her running might scare him, "well sure, I don't do much physical training so I doubt I would be able to keep up with you, but I don't scare easy." He replied with a smile, wondering what about him gave the woman the impression that he would be scared simply by her running fast, causing him to be more interesting in seeing it. "I mean it's ok if you don't want me to see it, I understand if you want to save your energy for something else later." Ren would add playfully, waiting to see how the woman would respond to his comment before he pushed further
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:40 pm

"Creating things with fire huh? You dont happen to know the Uchiha flame formation, do you? I recon you would really enjoy this technique." Kanarw would comment on Ren's eagerness to train his elemental affinity. Somehow it was sad though. That she was forced to train to the extend where he actually enjoyed it. Something about this seemed wrong to Kanara. Regardless she wouldnt take it away from him. She wouldnt tell him how fucked up this was in reality. After all, each one had their own little mind temple.

"Maybe i ll actually do that... though... to be trained by a master, one has to prove themselfes worthy first, you know?" Kanara would give out in a rather supicious voice with a giggle. If he wanted to have action, he would have to take the lead, at least to an extend where things were undenibly going in this direction. After that, Kanara was willing to engage actively in the matter, even if in her opinion it was the part of the man to have the active role.

Finally when the other Uchiha brought up the fact that he wasnt easily scared, she would smile and simply state: "Oh well, a lot of things that dont look scary at first can become scary really fast...", while she used her naturally high speed and coordination to send a hand chop his way, only stopping a few milimeters in front of his neck. If he was able to perceive it propperly, he would know that such things were pretty much at the top for most shinobi. Retracting her hand she would chuckle as she continued to talk as if nothign had happened at all: "... sometimes so fast even that you dont even know what happened. Just think of, for example what else i can do with that speed.", as she made a slightly jerking high speed motion with her hand, her eyes laying on Ren's face, eager to see his expressions like a predator that was watchign its prey.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:03 am

"Nah, I haven't gotten to the flame formation yet, though I recently learned the great fireball and a few of my own creations. I am ashamed to say I yet to wield the skill needed to perform such a feat." Ren would reply with a smile on his face, lifting his hand to the back of his head and rubbing it towards the end when referencing that he was ashamed. With the fact that his father constantly told him he wasn't good enough, Ren didn't think about how it might sound. Still he wouldn't mind learning it, once he got better, if he got better because she was probably right, he would enjoy it.

"Is it a test, then?" Ren would ask raising an eyebrow to her remark of proving themselves worthy, "I accept the challenge, what must one do to prove themselves worthy of the master? Is it a private audition or one for anyone to see?" He would ask his tone quizzical yet with a little bit of teasing as he asked, curious what the woman had in mind as well as how far she would let this encounter go once they arrived at her place.

When he said he didn't scare easy, the woman's hand would suddenly appear in front of his face. She would move so fast that he didn't even see it till she stopped, 'Damn she is fast,' he would think to himself. She could easily knock him out before he even knew she moved a finger, he had to get better it would be the only way he could ever get to her level. As she removed her hand and then made a jerking motion and she spoke of thinking about what else she could do with that hand. "I would rather think about what you could do with your body at that speed," Ren replied without even thinking. 'Did you really just say that out loud you idiot' Ren scolded himself before looking to the woman to judge her reaction at what he just said. Though his mind would still be racing with the thought that were now flooding his head about the woman.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:24 am

"Well, thats a shame..." Kanaa would give out to Rens answer regarding his abilities. While most certainly she didnt want to discourage the other person about their abilities, they had nothing that they could show each other propperly. At least nothing different at that. Kanara was a physically based powerhouse, while Ren seemed to be ninjutsu based. Even moreso, with ninjutsu the chance was there that one would potentially end up hurting the other by accident. A fact, which kanara wasnt too eager to see if it would become true.

"Sort of, you know?" was the next answer to the question given before she chuckled and elaborated further. "After all, not only should one have talent in a specific area, but also be skilled in other area's as well if they want to satisfy on more then one front." By now it was getting quite obvious that the two were flirting with each other, but still, the other Uchiha hadnt taken leadership over the situation. Was he shy? Or was he afraid? At this point Kanara honestly coulnt tell, but the further they got to her home, the more clear it would become, shethought to herself.

After her demonstration of her speed was through, Kanara would look at Ren as she asked him: "Wanna know what my body could do with that?", before leaning closer towards him and whispering in his ear: "A lot of damage... thats what it can do..." retreating back to her personal space, Kanara would let out a small laughter as she elaborated: "Not every body is made to resist those speeds, you know? Wouldnt want to slip and do some irreversible damage or something...", while her house was coming up at the end of the street.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:28 pm

Ren would chuckle at the woman's answer to his question, "Well you know, I am always looking to expand my area of skills and while I happen to think I can satisfy on multiple fronts. When we reach you place, perhaps you can give me the chance to show you just how talented I can be, and I will let you be the judge of just how well I can satisfy or not. We can start with a massage if you like, help you get loosened up." Ren would say as he continued to flirt with the woman as they drew nearer to the uchiha district. He wondered if the woman liked massages, he had never gotten a complaint about that in the past, in fact most if not all seemed to enjoy his massages. After that he would let the woman decide which front, she wanted to satisfy next, of course if she wasn't a fan of a massage, he still had a few other ideas that he could do, it would just be a matter of figuring out what the woman liked and wanted and what she did not want.

As she remarked about causing damage to someone from moving too fast, "You know some find pleasure in pain, you never know if the person in question might like it." Ren would state playfully with a wink. "Of course, pain is but an extension of pleasure if you open your mind." In truth Ren rather enjoyed pain, even the threat of irreversible damage didn't really bother him as his only thought was, at least he would have fun doing it. His eyes would look back up at the stars as they drew nearer to the woman's house, wondering how he got lucky enough to meet this woman out of nowhere on a perfect night like this, and could possibly spend the next several hours with her either in her bed or wherever, though he would also wonder if she liked pain like he did.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:10 am

"Oh my... well... ill be taking you by the word then... lets see if your skill are livin g up to the expectation..." Keeping up her "experienced" acting, she would think for a few moments. When it came hard to hard, Kanara only had second hand experience in such regards, which came from some questionable movies and the likes. Regardless of that however, her physical prowess was there. She was fast, and she had stamina so where skill wasnt applicapble, she would simply use raw power.

"I have having the feeling the unfortuante beings that were on the wrong side of my claws certainly were aroused once i got them, but for the wrong reasons. I belive they would agree with me that not every form of pain is good. Though i could show you a few more extreme forms of pain if you like." While this statement as well was pretty open, it was true. The sharingan and her coordination together allowed her to perform some rather extreme feats in terms of causing exact damage or pain to someone. Additionally to that, there was a certain curiosity that needed to be satisfied, that being if he was as resilient as he said his was or if it was a fluke.

"Personally i would say that i can handle quite a bit of pain, even if its appliances are varying per situation..." she would give out afterwards, as they reached her home. Walking up the stairs and pulling out a keychain, leaving Ren in behind her, she would fumble around the keylock, leaving her back open for, whatever really, as she said: "But... for now, welcome to my humble home."

Letting the door swing open and stepping into the room, if Ren didnt do anything while she had been fiddling around with the lock, she would give the fiew open to the inside, that being a rather nicely decorated living room in dark colors.

"Make yourself at home, but please put your shoes off."

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:43 am

With how the woman responded to his remark, he couldn't tell if he had put her off or not, however a mischievous grin would spread across Ren's lips as the woman mentioned showing him more extreme forms of pain, his intrigue in the woman officially overflowing. The thought of her claws as she called them scarping down his back would be enough to send an excited shiver up his spine, though his face would remain stoic without a sign of the excitement of her nails running down his back. Now fully convinced that he wanted this woman to do it, he would hold back until the time was right. "Ok, you can show me." He would reply simply the grin still plain in his face, stepping closer to the woman as the walked, Ren would cautiously glance back to watch her ass as she walked.

As the woman walked up the stairs to her door, Ren would be quick to follow her up. He would briefly watch her fumble with the lock before stepping up closer behind her, allowing his full body to press up against her as he slowly traced his fingers down her arms to her hands and gripping them as he whispered softly into her ear, "here let me help you slide it in." Lifting her hand and the key to the lock before turning it and unlocking it, Ren would linger pressed up against the woman until she would move away from him, now that the door was unlocked, if she did not stop him, Ren would run his fingers along her neck before planting small kisses on her neck. As he kissed her neck,  he would simply continue to trace his fingers along the woman's arms as well as the rest of her body, allowing his hands to explore as much of the woman as she would allow.

As they entered her home, Ren would not take his eyes off the woman. When she told him to take his shoes off he would look at her with a coy smile, "Are you sure that's all you want me to take off?"

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:01 am

Tensing up as the other uchiha went at her from behind and pressed himself against her, shutting out her rumbling with the key in a short, methodic way, she would make a mental remark of how he seemed to have licked bllod now. Feeling him going even further as to place kissed on her neck, and his hand running over her body, searching adn feeling her, Kanara would slightly give more of her neck open for the show of affection, when Ren pushed her somewhat softly into her home, closing the door behind her, before he teased her about putting off his shoes.

Not stopping him in his exploration, she would give out in a chuckling tone: "If you want to sit and drink for a bit while naked or in your undergarments... you are free to do so too of course...", before she slowly and softly was making a graceful spin out of the uchihs's arms, holding up the shopping bag. "You didnt forget that here, did you?"

After that she would head for the kitchen and begin to unload the bag onto the counter, lining up the sake bottles together with the pre-packaged suchi and the snacks. To her a few things could happen now, dependant if Ren wanted to have a snack and a drink, whether alcoholic or non alcoholic, first, or wanted to spring to action and take what he wanted, what he had been flirtingy for the entire evening. What Kanara had allowed him to accompany her to her house for. Kanara wouldnt mind a certain roughness or him taking charge in a more finite way, even if it was clear that she was the stronger one out of the two. As far as it came to the more intimate things... Kanara was more reactive then active.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:25 am

Ren would place one more kiss on the woman's neck before allowing her to slip out of his arms, as much as he would like to get naked now, she did have a point about the groceries. Ren would take a brief look around the room he was in, tossing his Haori he had been carrying onto the back of a chair before following the woman into the kitchen. Ren would quietly watch the woman as he walked up to her, once again putting himself behind her as she removed her items from the bag she carried. He would place both hands on the woman's hips as he stood behind her allowing their bodies to press against each other, watching over her shoulder for a brief moment before he would suddenly spin her around to face him and lift her up so that she was sitting on the countertop. He was well aware from her display earlier while they were walking that she was much faster than him, so if she wanted to, she could easily get away. Positioning himself so that he would be standing between her legs, so that Ren would be looking her directly in the eyes as he spoke. "So, tell me, what must one do to prove themselves to the master?"

The male however would not wait for her to answer, instead he would wrap his arms around her waist pulling her closer to the edge of the counter as he stepped closer still to her and resumed kissing her on her neck as he had before. He could go further, but before that he wanted to hear the woman say what it was that she wanted. After all, it was her house, it would only be fair for her to set the rules. He liked challenges and as such he wanted nothing more than to pass her little audition at the moment. The food and drinks can come later, perhaps during a small intermission from the activities.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:36 pm

It seemed like her strategy was working rather well, that ebing to tease the other uchiha long enough until he toog control over the situation and became more... physical of sorts. Thinking "Just like the simulations..." to herself, she would embrace Rens body pressed agianst hers from behind as she gave out to his question: "Well for once you would need to..-" but was stopped when you pulled her around to face him and shoved her up the counter, kissing her neck once more and making her give him more room to work his magic by insitinct.

By the time she stopped, Kanara would give him a rather wild look as she said: "Doesnt matter... show my what you want... and if i dont like it, you will feel it... " While there was a certain threat at this statement, it was basically also an indication that he could go wild and explore a bit on her and with both of them.

"After all... you put in all that work to get here, all those nice words, so lets see if you planned ahead far enough what would happen if you managed to get it all through." she would add up not too long after that, as she ran a single finger down his face, over to his chest adn finally down towards his pants, before slowly, teasingly retracting it, watching him with a smirk.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:02 pm

Feeling no resistance from the woman, Ren would continue kissing the woman's neck as he moved his hand beneath her shirt caressing her back. As the woman spoke telling him to do as he wanted a grin would form on the man's face, she would drag her finger down his face and chest to his pants before pulling away from him. His eyes would remain locked on hers with a lust in his eyes as she did, that would tell the woman she asked for it, before he returned to kissing her neck. He wanted her that much would be clear, but for added measure, Ren would take his index finger and a small amount of chakra on the tip of it and run his finger down the front of her shirt effectively cutting it off of her as he used his hands to push the clothing from the woman and open up more of her skin for him to slowly kiss. Pulling her even closer to him as his hands explored her now bare skin beneath his fingertips before whispering in her ear. "I did work hard didn't I," his voice soft yet still held that playful tone as he would tease her by repeating her words while lightly running his fingers up and down her sides and back as he stood pressed as close as he could get to her. "All my nice words," he whispered teasingly into her ear repeating what she had said about his words and his plans. His fingers would lightly caress up the womans back to her bra, his fingers lightly dancing around it as he looked back into the woman's eyes. "The question becomes, what are you going to give me for it?" a coy grin forming on his lips as he spoke and with that, he would unclasp her bra so he could get a good look at her.