Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+2
Leonardo
Raika Ryuutei
6 posters

The Wet and the Wild

Leonardo
    Leonardo

Village : N/A

The Wet and the Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wet and the Wild

Post by Leonardo Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:19 pm

Leo flew forward with his final move. He gave it his all, but his opponent was more cunning than he had imagined. Leo watched as the man did a few hand seals, and Leo recognized it as the move he had made earlier. He took a breath in and watched the opponent slowly stop his spears. His blizzard came forth from his mouth, freezing everything on contact gradually; the spears slowed down drastically to the point that they began to fall from the sky one by one, and as they fell, they broke upon slamming into the floor. Leo, having previously gone into bloodlust and lost himself, slowly started to come to as he did; he saw his opponent looking at him. He was so close, but Leo couldn't reach him. The cold winds of the blizzard that began to surround him burned him very severely. He wailed out in pain as it got harder and colder than one explosion could be heard, then another, and so on, as the mice hit Leo with enough force to be able to kill him, but he endured it. Six explosions hit Leo as his body froze faster because of the blizzard. He screamed out in pain. As he did, the pain started to fade away, and his limbs began to numb from all the cold.

As he slowly froze over his legs, arms, and torso, he couldn't move at all but not as he could. Even if he was not frozen, the hits he endured had brought him to the brink of death. He closed his eyes as the chill went up his body " I guess this is it well, you a great shinobi, thank y. Thank the lesson in fighting, but I t, think this might be it for me ." he slowly opened his eyes as the ice started to cover his face in the last few seconds before Leo passes out he hears his enemy laughing as everything faded to dark. After a bit, Leo opened his eyes again to find that he was not where he was a second ago, and his limbs didn't hurt. It was like nothing had happened he sees a man appear in front of him " hello sir where am I ?
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:36 am

As the ghosts began to appear and as they all began to speak michel didn’t freak out imagining that these were the ones he looked at before he appeared in here so if they wanted to harm him they would of taken him out already. As azreal spoke of his many names in unison with the ghost’s, michel being calm but curious he waited for him to stop speaking to ask how he’s able to do that and if he could be taught. “Hey azreal I think is what they said how could I learn to do that or is that somehow special like my weird transformation?” Lost in thought trying to figure out how that ability was preformed he started standing up and walked to azreal’s face. As he made a permanent mental note of how that mask looks and how his scent is for future use, he’d forgotten to introduce himself since he was just asked it was only polite to do, “Sorry my name is Michelangelo future clan leader of my clan it’s been a pressure meeting you sir.” Holding his hand out waiting for a handshake he would look around to try and see if any more ghosts remains if so he would try touching it.

Once his actions were talked about or his questions answered Michel would interrupt the man from speaking for a quick second and ask how long they would be in this darkness since he wanted to see and make sure his cousin was alright from that idiotic person they were fighting.

Speed: C | Coordination: C | Intelligence: C

Perception: C

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Azrael
    Azrael

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:12 pm

"You can never do what This One can do, Michelangelo Hoshigaki." Azrael would whisper, his words not condescending it was merely his way of answering the man's question about it being special. He wouldn't speak any further than that, though a small sigh would escape his lips as in his mind scape it seemed Raika had already defeated the dog boy. It was apparent that she was too good of a fighter for someone like that, he considered pitting her against Blitz, however that thought quickly disappeared as Blitz released yet another technique that would kill his opponent. It could have been that Blitz knew that was a way to force themselves from the illusion as he knew they couldn't die within it, or he didn't care if he killed the other person and was actively trying to kill them. Azrael looks back to Michelangelo and if it wasn't for his mask the other man would see a small frown on his face, he was just beginning to speak with the strange man and now Blitz had to go and do something like this. With another whispered sigh Azrael would stand up straight, "You must leave." would be all he stated to Michelangelo before lifting his hand, within the second illusion Leonardo would hear the same message from the illusion Azrael.  Both of the Hoshigaki would find themselves standing in the same spot they had been in when Azrael had first cast the Genjutsu, when Blitz had first arrived. Raika, and Dante would also find themselves standing in the exact same spots that they had been in when Blitz had arrived, all of them unharmed and conscious, the only difference between that moment in this one was that now Azrael was standing directly in front of Blitz with his eyes locked on the other man's. His whispered voice carrying to the others as Blitz still remained within the Yurei's genjutsu, "This One will hold the Troublemaker here, so you may leave without interference if you wish. Blitz has broken my master's law and as such This One must teach him the error of his ways." With those words spoken his focus would return to his mental mindscape with Blitz.

To Blitz within the mindscape, it would seem like no time at all. Seconds after the killing blow to Leonardo, Blitz would find himself standing alone within the training area with Azrael standing one hundred and fifty meters away from him. The red glow of his Akayurei visibly glowing in the dark of the night that surrounded them. "Why?" would come the whispered words of Azrael as a flash of lightning in the sky above would light up the area enough to show images of Raika, Dante, Michelangelo, and Leonardo all dead, mostly if not completely frozen from techniques that the Yuki had used during the fights. An added effect to his illusion that was easy enough to pull off considering the destructive power of the other man's techniques, Azrael would form a set of hand seals, ensuring that Blitz witnessed the hand seals as he performed them. "You have killed the innocent. You have killed your Ally. You have Broken Master Sero's Law and must pay for your crimes. This One will take the arm you killed so many with."

OoC: Everyone other than Blitz (who is still trapped in an illusion) is free to exit the thread whenever they like. Meanwhile, Azrael gonna have some fun with his good pal Blitz.

Technique:

Character Name: Azrael, the Angel of Strife
    Clan: Akayurei {Clan Leader}
    Village: Kirigakure
    Renown: 1250
    Skills: Genjutsu | Sensory | Ijutsu | Fuuinjutsu
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Village : Kirigakure

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:35 pm

Dante looked to Raika, seeing as none of his attacks would be able to be performed as he was instantly brought into a water prison, brought by Raika and her summon. Helpless by this Jutsu he inhaled too late and ended up inhaling some water, making him cough a little bit. Losing air each time he coughed, Raika grew closer and ended up dispelling the jutsu on behalf of her Kimodo, all summons being returned to their rightful home. Once dispelled, he fell to the ground, soaking wet with a splat noise as soon as he hit the ground. Inhaling deeply and coughing up some water, his eyes watched Raika get closer, looking her up and down before gulping and moving his eyes away.  Trying to act like he wasn’t bothered, his ears were pinned back and his tail was… wagging? I see… Dante had begun blushing, being embarrassed by being defeated by a woman… Yes that was it. However, his attention was brought back to Raika as she placed a finger and pulled his face to her, their eyes meeting. He gulped as his eyes trailed down and instantly looked back up to her face as he caught a glimpse.

As Raika pulled them out, Dante found himself standing as to where they used to be. He looked himself up and down, feeling somehow replenished. Dante looked to Raika and cleared his throat, beginning to walk away from the grounds, passed Raika. Passing Raika, he gained a whiff of her scent which made him stop and lean towards her for a moment. “Kitty Pet.. don’t think that this means you won.” He continued walking off, placing a hand and covering his face while his tail lashed about. Dante had become red, making him walk even faster away from everyone. He headed home to get some much needed rest.

-exit thread unless interrupted-

Name: Yunolesca Rytuutei
    Titles:-

Experience:
    Total - 2600
    unused exp -

Ryo: 100k

Stats:
    Constitution: C (++)
    Stamina: C (B)
    Speed: C
    Intelligence: E (dumb fuck lmfao)
    Perception: D (++)
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:56 am

The sound of the blast and the sight of the male was all he needed to know but this indeed was something he wanted, a true valid training indeed he attacked hard but the sake of the village would be in the hands of the next generation. Making them tougher now was the way to expand the safety of the village, always keeping them on the point and making them grow and learn through the pain of training. Just like how they trained him wanted to instill it in all his allies and he only hoped that one day the training would pay off for everyone in a real combat situation; the voice and face from earlier only made him frown. Having him take away his ability to train truly with new comrades made him regret leaving his domain but he wanted to see what was going on. Soon the site of the frozen shinobi was gone as the area itself was back to the training field only for himself for the time being anyway, he could only smile to himself as he knew what it meant now to not be in control of the domain. The young shinobi that sits next to the green flame was now at work.

It seemed making his play and catching from a distance he saw the man and the question he asked was heard but this time Blitz could only smile as a response, but that smile was soon cut short. As a blast of lighting shined in the sky and projected the death of each shinobi that was in the training area Blitz could only chuckle to himself at this illusion, but the game was simply starting. Red eyes and white hair were his signature indeed he truly was a mystery but a fight with the one across from him now was nothing but pointless he lost the moment he realized the male was in play. Most likely lost when he stepped out of his housing for training, but this indeed was training a mental battle against such a foe he did want to see the results. Doubting his imagination could last in the other reality for long it made no sense for him to back down when he came too far. The last sentence did reach his ears and piqued his interest gazing down at his left arm he received a threat that it would now be severed from his body such an act was to be seen. Grinning from ear to ear revealing his bare teeth the other was in no laughing mood. Blitz watched him make a set of hand signs, but it made no difference in this reality. He doubted he could easily escape the shinobi, but he wanted to let it be known he would go down trying. He was excited he finally got to make comrades with this little demon, but he did indeed plan to give him his answer, standing in his position he clapped both his hands to match that of his opponent and began to form only one hand sign. Concentrating his chakra. During this time, he replied to the question from earlier hopefully to make it clear to his new comrade in arms.

“Pay attention I train them this way so their growth will exceed my own. They can hate me. You all can but all I know is I owe her my life and I’ll make sure I exceeded her expectations. I don’t know what it means to be a shinobi but if it's meant to give your life for the village, so be it. Just remember the enemies outside of this wall. Would never treat us with any mercy. Take my arm and show me the results of your own training!”

His training was truly starting. This was one of his rivals in the group now that he gave him a good look, another one willing to show him their resolve but he did not back down. There was no need to fear any of them; they had their own reason for becoming a shinobi; he made sure his own was no way related to those of the others. Handing out justice was something he could agree on but the light training did not make anyone grow in senses; they needed to apply pressure even though he needed to be pressured to be made a diamond. Wanting to thank the male for finally coming out to train him, the excitement wasn’t something he could contain any longer before spewing gallons of water from within him creating a large deadly surge of water that expended out towards the white haired shinobi. He wouldn’t allow anyone to apply pressure without some sort of attempt. This was indeed one of his faults but the life of a shinobi only proved he must harden his skin for the times to come if actual combat was to ensue for the safety of his fellow shinobi and the village. With Blitz riding on top of this jutsu aiming towards his opponent with a regime of crashing waves that destroyed and drowned the land that was in its path. Pulling out his fathers sword once more the training it has seen on this day even if mentally was something he wanted to remember whenever he was released from this imprisonment. This was now his training to defeat the man before him and go home to think about any more ways to grow stronger but indeed it was nice to finally battle another worthy shinobi. As the waves closed in on shinobi, he intended to release himself from this jutsu regardless of the risk this was his hell and now he had to battle for freedom. Blitz chuckled before shouting out loud enough for him to hear his own resolve as he thought of the shinobi headband given to him.

“You can hate me too! I’ll make sure none of them turn out like I did!”

Spoiler:

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Raika Ryuutei
    Raika Ryuutei
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Kuchiyose, Fuuinjutsu, Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 220,400

Post by Raika Ryuutei Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:10 am

Raika is left standing again when Azrael allows herself and the others to simply be shunted from the genjutsu, although it seems Blitz and Azrael are still inside. But Raika still remembers how Dante had been wagging his tail so excitedly and the way his eyes had wandered a bit. She could almost smile at the memory of how she'd affected him.

She crosses her arms and sticks her hip out when he seems to notice her, and walks mostly towards her on his way out of the training grounds, and as he passes, she catches a whiff of his fox scent again and, as well as him calling her kitty pet again right after she told him not to, this makes her growl at him deep in her throat. Then she catches sight of his tail, and she reaches over and catches his tail lightly in her hand, and she finally does smile as his tail slips through her fingers, as her grip isn't really squeezing but simply allowing the fur to pass through.

Although she wants to stay and see who wins in this fight between Azrael and Blitz, who are still in their own little genjutsu world, Raika decides that Azrael can handle himself, and she leaves after Dante instead.

(Exit Thread)

Titles: Maneater of Kirigakure, Chainwhirler

Experience:
    Total - 6000
    unused exp - 0

Ryo:  395,400

Stats:
    Constitution: C (C++ with Nemean Cloak)
    Stamina: S
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B (B+ with Felis Bangle)

Character Jutsu: Raika Ryuutei Jutsu Registry

Current attunement -
    Hiramekarei - Active
    BMA - Active <+1 tier CON>
    Felis Bangle - Active <+ COORD>
    Leonardo
    Leonardo

Post by Leonardo Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:02 pm

Exit thread
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:27 am

Attempting to exit thread

Speed: C | Coordination: C | Intelligence: C

Perception: C

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Azrael
    Azrael

Post by Azrael Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:26 am

Inside the genjutsu Azrael would listen to the other man's words before he attack, Azrael getting swept away by powerful torrent of water before the effects of his genjutsu would see them both reset to their starting position and Azrael standing back in front of Blitz once more. Feeling the presence of everyone else leaving Azrael would drop his Genjutsu and return them both to the real world, the length of time that he had maintained the mass genjutsu as on everyone had drained him of most of his chakra already. If he tried to continue fighting Blitz it was sure to be a short fight, and a fight that he would lose. "Come now Blitz it has been a long night, I must rest for now. We will fight later." With those words Azrael would move to take his leave from the training area as well, his body as well as his mind near exhaustion.

{Exit Thread}

OoC:

Character Name: Azrael, the Angel of Strife
    Clan: Akayurei {Clan Leader}
    Renown: 1250
    Skills: Genjutsu | Sensory | Ijutsu | Fuuinjutsu
    Stats:
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: D
    Intelligence: A
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:49 am

Waking up quickly to realize it was only the two of them left as the short demon walked away the training was over and it was time to go home.

~Exit Thread

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken