Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

The Rising Tide

Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuin | Tai | Buki | Suiton
    Class: A
    Ryo:

The Rising Tide Empty The Rising Tide

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:35 pm

The soft sounds of birds chirping could be heard, coming from the trees of the dense wooded area, behind where the blonde hair male stood at the shoreline. His white Gi shirt only over his left shoulder, revealing the black skintight undershirt he wore underneath it on the right side. The sun above the horizon, yet still in the early hours of the morning. The splashing of the water across his bare feet, as his toes dug into the sand beneath them. Stepping out further into the water until it was up around his ankles, the bottoms of his black Gi pants getting wet as he did so, though the man would pay little notice to it. His focus locked on the far distance as he stood allowing the water to splash around his ankles, as a small breeze blew through the area.

There was a feeling of peace in the air as he inhaled a deep breath, exhaling slowly as he formed a string of handseals and the water around him began to churn. The water would stop splashing around his ankles as a wave began rising in front of him, it wouldn't get higher than his waist before crashing back to the ground around him. With a slightly dumbfounded look upon his face as he let out a disappointed sigh, "Still got to work on that," he would say to himself as he turned to walk back to the shoreline. It was obvious to the male that he had been too focused on his Taijutsu that he had let his skills with Ninjutsu slip something he was going to need to improve in the coming days.

Normally Raphael wasn't big on training, preferring the relaxation of doing nothing except lounge around his small apartment. After his promotion to Jounin however, he was asked to choose from the Genin and form a team. Now, several weeks later he made his choice, for his team. Three Genin, all three fresh out of the academy and ready to be shaped into strong Shinobi of the Hidden Mist Village. He had been offered files on all the Genin within the village to assist in him making a choice, though honestly he did not bother to read them. Finding all that to be far too boring, instead he pinned the files to the wall of his apartment. Throwing three Kunai wildly with his eyes closed the man would find the three to be on his team, Donatello, Leonardo, and Michelangelo. He could of read their files, but again seemed to boring. Instead he simply sent them all a message telling them to come to the shoreline of the training area to meet their Sensei.

Now he would simply sit cross legged in the sand just beyond the reach of the water, in a semi-meditative state as he waited.
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

The Rising Tide Empty Re: The Rising Tide

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:59 pm

Being summoned to the beach side to meet with his leader was kinda odd. He didn’t mind the beach but seriously? Dante made his way down the pathway towards the sand, the ocean waves within hearing distance, making his ears twitch every now and then. The smell of the salt made him scrunch his nose up, quite sensitive to the smell in fact. It was better than that kitty pets smell regardless. He waved the smell in front of his nose away and put his hands in his pockets. For this occasion, he wore a tank top and shorts with sandals, not knowing what may happen and not knowing how dirty they would get.

Sand…

Dirt…

Dante shivered from the thought of getting sand in his hair and tail, having to wash them deeply tonight. Dante arrived at the beach line, taking his sandals off and stepping into the soft course sand. Sand particles going in between his toes, up to his ankles as he made his way through. Sand kicked up anytime his feet moved to make another step, his tail keeping high so he didn’t get it dirty already. Getting closer, he saw a regular person, meditating on the beach, not worrying about the sand at all. Was this his sensei? His eyebrow raised out of curiosity, getting closer to him, peering over his shoulder. Yeah, he was for sure meditating. He walked in front of him, crouching down, feet flat on the sand, arms resting on his knees. “Yo.” Dante have a lazy salute with his hand, still remaining on his knee. His tail high and curled, off the sand so it wouldn’t get dirty. The waves clashed again, coming up on the shore line, hitting Dante’s feet. His ear twitched from the sound, not having much of a reaction to the water.

Dante:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Village : N/A

Post by Michelangelo Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:20 am

Michelangelo was looking for the weird man with a tail and big ears he meet at the training grounds last time to ask him what he was but he couldn’t find him anywhere. when he was walking back home he got a letter from a strange man saying he was going to be his new master but no name attacked it just told him to go to the shore so he jumped into the water and to swim there with out the bother of other people since he really doesn’t like others.

The swim was quite and relaxing his what he needed to stay in control he looked around and the water didn’t have any life in it every time he passed there was beautiful green life around but there was little to no wild life anywhere he went swimming  he wondered if it was because the fish fears him or because the village hunted them too much but he didn’t enjoy it he wanted little friends. he kept wondering who this mystery man was that sent him a letter when he caught a smell of someone he meet before so he swam faster to the shore line and reached out and grabbed onto what seemed to be a unsuspecting tail and threw it in the water. “That’s what you get for hiding from me after that fight last time and especially for interrupting the fight itself.” He looked at the man that was meditating and called out to him in a cold voice trying to get his attention on why he called him here and why he tried calling himself a master when in his own eyes he doesn’t look much older at all.
    Leonardo
    Leonardo

Post by Leonardo Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:42 am

Leonardo was recovering from the injuries of the fight from the fight that had taken place the day before. It was a long and arduous fight. Leo didn't expect it to end the way it did. Still, he had to get his day started and train to get better control over his powers as the other person had great control over his, and Leonardo wanted that power but didn't know how to attain that level of strength over his ice. As Leo was getting up, he saw a messenger bird flying into his window and perched. Leo knew what was going on, so he grabbed the message it had on its leg and read it. The news was from an unknown sender. They had written that they wanted Leo to meet at the beach. They said that they were going to be his new master this caught his interest.

While he was reading the parchment, he noticed a familiar smell. It was his cousin, Michelangelo. He was outside as if he had just arrived as he looked up, he noticed that there was another bird near him, and it had just flown off. He was at the house's front steps, but he turned around and left. Leo stood up from bed and got dressed in his usual attire, which consisted of his flat jacket with the Juki symbol on it and his traditional kimono underneath. He tried to go after him, but he couldn't see him anymore. His smell still lingered in the air as he was going out; he saw his aunt sitting at the table in the dining room " good morning, I'm going to head out for a while today. We will be back later. I'll make some dinner when I return; take it easy, bye ." He put his wood clogs on and ran out the door towards the beach. He noticed that Micheals's scent went towards the water ' he must have gone for a swim. Well, I guess I can as well. I am going toward the beach anyways. It'll be faster if I go by water anyways .'

Leo dived into the water, but as he swam, he noticed it started to get colder slowly. Without knowing it, he started releasing his aura. It began to snow gently above the water. He saw a few fish swimming around but they swam away when he got closer to them, he sped up toward the beach while swimming, and he picked up his cousin's scent. He couldn't see anything well, but suddenly an enormous splash was made next to him. It startled Leo to the point that he moved back a bit, but ultimately, he went closer for a better look, and as he did, he found the source of the vast splash. It was the man from the day prior. It looks like he was thrown into the ocean. Leo grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the water. As he walked up, he saw the snow falling around him again ' ah, I guess my friend joined me today. Something important must be happening . '. At the same time, he pulled him up onto the sand, he saw a man meditating and his cousin standing proudly as if he had done something dumb " I see, so you're the one who almost hit me, dear, cousin. I recommend you not throw people into the sea without knowing if they can swim. You, I have no idea what you did, but  whatever you did to make him throw you isn't my business next time; aim where you're throwing Micheal ." he looked back at the person meditating and sat a few meters in front of him" hello sir my names Leo are Leo the one who sent the summons for me ?"
    Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:01 pm

Raphael's mind would be calm, in a state of peace within his mind, as though the world around him was simply washing away. The sounds of the water as it met with the sand of the beach, it was enough that it nearly put the blonde haired man to sleep as he sat with his legs crossed. However, just as he was beginning to feel himself doze off, the peace and serenity he had would be interrupted, by Chaos. The sudden sound of a splash followed by yelling would stir him, not moving at first, taking in a deep breath to ready himself. The voice that had yelled continued to say something afterwards, but the male was so perturbed by the fact that his peaceful meditation had been so rudely interrupted that he didn't pay attention to the words that were said. As he opened his eyes he was met with the sight of a single Hoshigaki, he wasn't sure which one it was but he knew that it was one of his team. As he turned to look towards where the sound of the splash had come from, he would see the other Hoshigaki swimming up with the one he could recognize. That one was Donatello, of course the only reason he knew that was because he was the only Osaki on his team, the other two were identical looking at least to Raphael. He couldn't tell either of them apart, and he was beginning to wonder if he would ever be able to.

His mix matched blue and green eyes would take in the trio as the one that pulled the Osaki from the water seemed to get on to the other, he was too busy trying to figure out which one was which to know what was truly going on. But one of them would eventually introduce themselves as Leo, which meant the other one was Michelangelo. He just had to figure out a way to tell them apart later, but for now He would address all of them. "I have called all of you here, for the simple reason that I was required by the village as a Jounin to form a team." He would pause at this and look at each one of the men in front of him individually. His words would be calm and yet despite this carried a weight of authority, while he may be near there age he was their superior in both skill and rank. "My name is Raphael Uzumaki, I will be the Jounin in charge of this squad. When missions are given to me by the village, we will handle them together as a unit. Of course, before we get to that we need to get to know each other. So why don't we start with introductions, you now know who I am. Please introduce yourself and tell us something about what you believe you can offer the team as far as your skills and capabilities, what makes you stand out compared to the man next to you?"

Raphael's eyes would fall upon Donatello first, allowing the man to introduce himself before moving his gaze over to Michelangelo before ending with Leonardo. Once the introductions we're done they could begin some training, but before he got to that he would open the floor to allow any of the three to ask him whatever questions they might have at that point. If no questions were asked then he would move on to begin the training.

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B (A++)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: C
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:39 pm

As Dante looked over Raphael, a familiar scent came around, making his nose wiggle just a bit as the scent got closer. Covered in salt water, it messed up his sense of smell, making him look behind him a little too late. This Hoshigaki grabbed Dante’s tail, his face going red with a blush and being thrown into the water. Dante made a splash, his hair and fur getting soaked. He lifted himself up, a fish being caught in his mouth as it flaps away in his mouth. He spit the fish out before being pulled up by his cousin and going back to the shore line. This caused Dante to get fired up and hold his fist out towards the cousins. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?! I haven’t done shit to you so why you throwing me around?!” He snarled at the cousins, baring his fangs towards them.

Not long after his rage, Raphael spoke about him and his name, claiming to be a jounin who needed a team. Being told to introduce themselves as Dante was the first to arrived, he dusted his hair and tail off of sand, the dirt like particles falling off of him. “My name is Donatello Osaki and I am 18 years old. Call me Dante and nothing but Dante.” He continued to wipe his tail off, kinda pouting now. “I specialize in Taijutsu and Katon.” He looked to the others before making a low growl with the displeasure of having this unfortunate event happen to him.
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:53 am

Michelangelo watched Leo helped the dog out of the water “now why would you go and do that should of seen if they could swim first” Michelangelo said as his face started getting what seemed to look as deformed and quite angry but as he heard the master speak he decided to start breathing calmly and sit down to be able to control the bloodlust that was raging. Ignoring the introduction the master did besides his name he could tell that the teacher was somehow having a hard time knowing who they are so he asked them to introduce themselves “hey teach if you didn’t know who was who you could of asked rather then tell us to introduce ourselves since we already know each other.”  Michelangelo started to feel angry again from all the confusion so he got up and walked closer to the shore “My name is Michelangelo or to some it’s mikey but right now you will not call me that or we fight, I will only protect my cousin right there all I will do for you guys is assist if it looks bad I will leave, I specialize in taijutsu and I have a stronger body then most at our level that’s what i pride in. And Master uzumaki me and him clearly look apart stop being so confused he’s blue I’m not!”michelangelo kept walking away as his words echoed around until he reach a good distance away to be able to hear them not far enough that if he lost control it would take time in catching up to them. “Hey dante that was just payback for being useless yesterday my deed is complete and I no longer hold any I’ll intent towards you.” Michelangelo still had a cold tone when speaking but somehow seemed nicer then before as long as anyone noticed that is. He satires at the teacher after his intro diction waiting for a response as he also looked at Leo to make sure he was alright since he almost got hit because of his own stupidity.

Oh and master uzumaki all you need to teach me is how to hit things harder and how to defend myself better ninjutsu isn’t my specialty but I’ll learn it if needed just know I’m not very good at it.

Speed: C | Coordination: C | Intelligence: C

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Leonardo
    Leonardo

Post by Leonardo Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:24 pm

After Leo brought the fox from the other day, he had the Gaul scream at him. His cousin Micheal " you know I could have left you in the water back there. I didn't have to save you, but I did to be appreciative. " he turned his head towards him and looked at him with an intense glare, and snarled his teeth at him. " also, dear cousin, I did it because he's our teammate. We cannot kill him, and for the incident of the other day that was a spar you started and didn't stop me from joining, you can not blame others ."

He turned back to Raphael because he had spoken to them. He asked them to introduce themselves and tell them what we could offer them and what we bring to the team. He listened to Donatello speak and listened to him say he specializes in taijutsu and Katon release. This explains why he fought like that the other day. He was a bit wild, but nothing that couldn't be handled. Then he listened to his dear cousin, but he looked a bit mad. He could be seen holding his bloodlust back as he spoke. Leo already knew that his cousin was good with taijutsu, and he had a strong body compared to ordinary people. He also knew he could use suiton but not that well, but he would not reveal his information. He watched him walk away. Leo guessed it was to calm down.

Finally, everyone looked at him as it was his turn to speak. He smiled and pointed upwards " the snow that is falling is my friend. My name is Leonardo Yuki. I am not as strong physically as my dear cousin, but I was gifted with Yuki's secret power very young. I also happen to have Hoshigaki blood within me. I unlocked the potential that is within me. I was bestowed with the abilities of a Hoshigaki bloodline. I have fine-tuned both my abilities to all the capabilities I can handle at the moment. As I said, this cloud usually follows me where ever I go. The snow follows. I also can wield wind nature and water nature; I'm able to combine them to make the advanced element of ice, for example, something like this ." he raised his hand back up with one finger extended upwards as the atmosphere became colder. A sword started to form atop his fingertip. When it was finished, he smiled and said very quietly, " go, my friend ." he pointed his finger toward the water, and the sword flew in that direction he pointed. He smiled back at his new squad captain and turned to the others. " I hope we can get along. I'll cover your back if you cover mine. Still, like my cousin, I will protect him till the bitter end, even if you're in life and death ." he gave them a severe look for a second then again he looked them in the eyes " I protect those I care about also my friends call me Leo I hope we can become good allies and form a strong bond ."

Yuki aura release: 2 (pretty sure i forgot to pay for it last post)
    Yuki ability ice sword technique: 5
    CP used: 7
    total CP before: 90
    CP after 83
    Attempting to learn tech 100/100:
    Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:15 am

Raphael would listen to each of the three men standing before him in turn, he would not speak, he simply watched them thinking to himself as they each spoke. Donatello, seemed to give the shortest of the introductions, seeming to focus on the importance of their name more than their abilities or what they could actually offer to the team. Michelangelo, seemed to have a little anger problem as well as what Raphael would consider cowardice, still he would not say anything. His face stoic as he watched the man stand and walk away from the group, he didn't leave, in fact he continued to talk from the distance. The final one was Leonardo, who in Raphael's opinion seemed to be the calmest as well as the most collected of the three. The fact that the man not only possessed two bloodlines but also managed to master them both was an impressive feat, up until Leo spoke Raphael was beginning to think he made a mistake in his choosing of this team. It was highly possible that he should have read all of their files and ensured they were the right fit for his team, before choosing them. Michelangelo's file surely stated that he would bail on a situation when things got tough, how he passed the academy was anyone's guess in Raphael's mind, still if Raphael could get the man past his belief that leaving his team behind would be the biggest mistake of his life, then maybe there was hope for the man as a shinobi. Donatello seem to have an antisocialist attitude about him, that would be something else Raphael would need to overcome along with the problem of Michelangelo.

As Leonardo would finish speak, Raphael would simply nod to him. Scanning his eyes back over the three of them before, looking back to Leonardo, "Thank you, Leonardo. Your introduction was both informative as well as entertaining." He would state with a smile, he was rather impressed with the display of the ice. The snow was nothing new to the man, having dealt with it on his missions with the sensor Blitz, he has slowly begun to understand the abilities of the Yuki. His gaze would land on Donatello next, only for a brief second as he spoke. "Donatello, your introduction left much to be desired and stated nothing of you abilities. You specialize in Taijutsu and Katon? But how good are you, what can you do, what can you offer? Even Michelangelo had more to say than you did, and half of what he was say was just berating me." At those words his vision would come to settle on Michelangelo, there was something the man had said that needed to be addressed, before they could move any further. "Michelangelo, you speak of me training you to teach you to hit harder and defend youself, but why should I? You already said you would turn tail and run at the first sign of trouble so why should I even bother wasting my time with you?" Raphael would pause and then look to the other two that were standing there as well, "You were the ones that chose the life of a Shinobi, no one chose it for you. The life of a Shinobi is not going to be easy, it is not going to be fun and games all the time either. This life is about one thing, Survival. Not your survival, but the survival of every single person that lives within this village that we all call home. You will be on the front lines of fights against enemies that may out number you, or be stronger than you, but you have to persevere and you have to overcome. So if you are going to leave when things get bad..." His eyes would turn back to Michelangelo, "then perhaps it would be best for you to just leave now."

His head would then turn back as he continued to address all three of them. "As things will only get worse from here, and if I cannot trust you to work with me or the team then you are just wasting my time and I do not need it or you. There are plenty of Genin within the village, but I chose you three. There is reason for that, I believe I can help you three become some of the best Shinobi within the village, but you have to be able to work as a team and you have to trust that the person next to you will Always have your back." Raphael would emphasize the word always, looking back once more to Michelangelo as he said it. He was not rude in any of his words, his tone was calm and collective, but the words would still be stated in a stern and authoritative manner that was granted to him by his position. "I have no time nor patience for cowards or selfish individuals, if you think of only yourself and your own survival." There would be a brief pause as Raphael looked between Michelangelo and Leonardo, "or your cousins, then leave. You will not be demoted, you will keep your position of genin, but you will not serve on my team. If I cannot trust you to fight no matter the odds, to protect the other members of this team as well as the village as a whole, then I don't want you. If you want to become better than what you are now, then stay and we will begin once everyone has made their choice." He had planned to give an introduction himself whenever they had finish, to explain not only his capabilities but what he had to offer each of them through his tutaulage. Though now it was apparent that he needed to figure out if they were even worth him teaching them anything.

___

Analyzing Donatello, Michelangelo, and Leonardo (1/4)

Stats:
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:12 pm

Dante’s eyebrow twitched with annoyance, placing his hand over his face and bringing his face down as his hand slid down. “Fine.” He put his hands out in an annoyed expression, glancing back at Raphael. “Dante Osaki. I specialize in Katon affinity as well as Taijutsu. I’m not as strong as the one who threw me but I’m stronger than the one that got me out.” He said with an attitude and a rough voice. “I’m definitely smarter than the two of them combined probably.” He looked Raphael up and down before glancing at the other two. “My sense of smell is better than most, I’ve found out that I can smell roughly around 50m around me. Though because of this, I am sensitive to certain smells and sounds as well.” He said as he pointed to his nose first when regarding smells and the same thing towards his ears when referring to sounds. “Now how far I’ve gone up to Katon, I won’t show just because there’s nothing here for me to show here.. however..” His tail flicked with annoyance and eagerness, walking over to a rock that was by the forest line. Getting into his Arhat fist, balling his hands in a fist and throwing a punch towards the boulder, smashing it into pieces. He got out of this stance, his tail flicking with excitement and putting a fist to Raphael. “Is that what you want to see?” He asked with arrogance.

Dante didn’t like having to show anything nor do more than what was needed. He said his name and what he did and felt as though that was final. Everything else was annoying to even mention. Raphael began saying his speech, Dante flicking his ears every now and then due to the ocean waves. When Raphael got to the trusting the other part, he glanced over to the cousins and back to Raphael. He gave somewhat of a shake, implying that may not happen and to not get his hopes up. Dante went to turn around and leave, gladly going to take this chance but before he could even step, the mention of power of bettering himself stopped him in his tracks. His emerald eyes shot to Raphael once again, over his shoulder, before turning around once more. “You can do that?” He asked getting closer to Raphael now. “You can help me—…” He bit his tongue before inhaling and exhaling. “Us… get better?

Dante’s Stats/Jutsu’s:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:23 am

As everything was red all Michelangelo could do was look at his cousin as he grew a bit in size to the end size of 7’5 and the blue patch on his face and all over his body kept growing until it covered him completely in the last moments of sanity he had “Help me Leo please!” as those words were said he hopped he didn’t hurt his dear cousin like last time.

Michelangelo dashed towards the loudest person at the time which happened to be Dante of you happened to look at Michelangelo was running you could see the earth was breaking and cracking under his wild dash, as he wildly charged at Dante he tried to punch him with everything he could getting in a stance before throwing a multitude of punches most of them missing with out Dante even moving since Michelangelo was just throwing them randomly most of them landing on the ground and making craters around Dante hopefully surprising everyone around since they didn’t know what or who this giant was. As you could see the craters that were being created in the path he was attacking you could see the earth start to crack and spider as it was about to collapse he thrusts his palms upwards in a last attack before going into the next person. Before actually finding a new target to try and kill he heard a voice female of sorts but it seemed to b in his head in the short moment the words were heard by him he took some sort of control ‘well why would I think of that woman at this time I need to calm down.’  “ hey teach this is why I walk away from situations I’m no damn cowards u bastard!” before loosing control once more from the thought of being called a no good coward and going after his teacher.

Slamming palm 150/150:

Stats and ability used :

Link:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6017-michelangelo-updates
    Leonardo
    Leonardo

Post by Leonardo Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:27 pm

When Leo stopped his introduction about himself, he looked at the others and Raphael after a few seconds of silence. As he watched Raphael's eyes drift around, Leo assumed he was looking at the others and himself. He thought he was judging them one by one in his head then he spoke. Leo listened to what he had to say. He talked in a very calm voice; he thanked Leo for his introduction. He said he enjoyed the information and the show about Leo shooting ice into the water. This made Leo slightly bow forward, trying to show thanks while not interrupting him from speaking. Leo noticed that he smiled at him. This made him slightly bend lower before he rose again.

Then as his eyes drifted toward the others, Leo turned his head to look as well, but when he did and the calm and somewhat soothing voice he heard earlier, he listened to a stern tone mixed into it. This caught Leo by surprise for a second. Still, as he listened to what he was saying about Donatello and how his introduction was a bit lacking, he had said he was a specialist in taijutsu and Katon, but he had not shown how far his talent for those martial arts go. This left a lot to question about him; if Leo were to trust his life, he would want them to show what they have. This made Leo question Donatello's strength. He even said that Michelangelo had said more than he had, and most of it insulted him. This made Leo smile a bit before returning to his normal calm state.

Then he moved to speak to Michelangelo in the distance, his voice still stern and slightly raised higher to let Michelangelo hear him speak. He told him that he was not going to train him since he had stated that he would run away if things got bad and that he would not protect the team, and Raphael could not trust him for that reason; Michelangelo said that he was going to watch Leo in a bad situation Leo agreed with Michael on that. Still, Leo would protect the others as well. They are also teammates and comrades of the village. So he would protect them, but if he had to choose, he would save his cousin without a doubt. He kept listening, and Raphael continued to speak, but this time, he seemed to be talking to everyone. He went on to say that we all picked the life of a shinobi. What he said made Leo nod his head because he chose the life of a shinobi. Raphael went on to say that it wouldn't be easy and that it won't always be an easy life; it's about survival but not the survival of the village and all who dwell within it. They were the sword and shield of the Village and its people.

Raphael would say they are the front lines; they will be outnumbered and overthrown with strength, but they can't falter. They need to overcome and persevere over the enemy for the safety of the Village, but if they were going to run away when things got tough that they could leave right now. He wouldn't want them on his team, so he told them to either stay and trust one another or protect one another Raphael said to them that he chose them because they could become stronger if they stayed.

" That was well put, Raphael, but if I may say something myself, I have shown what I can offer, and I've said that I will be with everyone through the tough situations, but if I had to choose him personally, it does not mean I would leave you the thing is he has been with me I trust him, and for the two of you that can't be said just yet I don't know what you have to offer or how well you are under pressure yes you are higher rank than us, but you have not shown us much yourself with no offense of course just trying to be rational here ." Leo did not say anything but gave Raphaela a calm but stern look.

There were a few minutes of silence. It was a bit awkward for Leo since he had said something. He looked around towards the others and. Dante seemed slightly annoyed, and Michealangelo barely held on, which spiked less attention. He was going to say something else to see if he could break the silence that had risen when suddenly, there was a steep fine said from Dante. He looked a bit annoyed still,l but Leo watched intently. Dante started to introduce himself again. He said he specializes in taijutsu and Katon and that he wasn't as strong as Leo assumed was Michelangelo, but she said she was more potent than Leo. This somewhat made Leo's eyebrow twitch slightly, but he pushed past it to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He went on to say that he was more intelligent than Leo and Michelangelo lit together. This again made Leo's eyebrow twitch. This time, it was more intense than before. He had the guts to call him stupid and then went on to say that he has a strong sense of smell, and the distance they can smell it is about 50 meters around him and that because it that he has sustained fragrances that are too much for his nose and he becomes weakened from them. And he was also sensitive to some sounds. Hearing this made Leo get a small smile before he hid it. He kept listening to Dante as he said that he would not show us his capabilities with Katon here since there was no target for him to focus on. When Leo realized what Dante had said, he looked at him with a bit of disdain, but Dante walked toward a rock then he punched it, making the big rock break almost perfectly, but flaws could be seen.

Still, even if there were flaws, the strength behind the punch did not surprise Leo his cousin could do better than that. Dante still had something else to say after the display he had put on for us he turned to Raphael and asked if he could help us get better. This made Leo acknowledge what he said. As he nodded, "that's more like it were a team. I hope to work with you guys. Oh, and Dante, I can promise you, buddy, that you may be physically stronger than me, but don't let your guard down. I'm not as weak as I look.!"

Leo was still a bit on edge from looking at his cousin earlier he had seen him. He looked like he was going to lose control, but he had already started taking countermeasures to prevent it, so he wasn't paying much attention. When he looked back, something looked off about Michelangelo. He looked taller. He looked to be growing inch by inch, and his blue spots started to spread a bit, and they kept inching toward the rest of his body. It was a sight that he was very commonly used to. His cousin was starting to lose control.

As he watched, he started to run forwards to get in his way to try and calm him down, but as he ran forward for a second, he saw Micheal say something, but he couldn't quite hear it. He asked Leo for help as soon as he said that he had stopped growing, and the patches that were all over his skin of blue seemed to have taken over. He was very tall and blue. " I'm coming, Micheal, don't give up; control yourself. We can't have you losing control and attacking everyone that comes your way or makes you angry." as Leo screamed, he started forming ice Spears to prevent him from running and attacking someone. It was to make him pay attention to him. He watched as Michael ran with immense strength and speed he could not hope to match. He was close to Dante. "Dante, I suggest you move back away from Dante. He is strong, and so is what I'm shooting to try to stop him from getting a better position hurry!" after he said this, he waited a second so that Dante had a chance of moving back before shooting his spears. " Raphael, I need your help. I can't stop him alone without injuring him."

CP Starting this post: 83
    CP used: 14
    CP after: 69
    Tech used:
    Spoiler:
    Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:45 pm

Raphael would react the second Michelangelo began to grow; he didn't need to be fast considering the fact that Donatello had just gotten up in his face asking if he could truly help him get stronger, all it took was Raphael quickly in efficiently flowing chakra through his body. Lifting his hand Raphael would grab Donatello's shoulder and before the other man could blink, he would shove Donatello to the side as he moved in between him and Michelangelo. He didn't know what was going on with Michelangelo, but he wasn't going to risk this getting any more out of hand than it already was. Focusing his Chakra Raphael would release three of his Adamantine Sealing Chains, each one attaching to and wrapping around one of his students and instantly nullifying their chakra. This would also subdue Michelangelo as it saps him of his energy, and unless one of them were strong enough to break the chains without chakra they wouldn't be able to get free from this. His chains would stop Leonardo from using his chakra to create his ice spears, and although Donatello wasn't doing anything wrong at the time, he was chained as well just to prevent further actions. "That is quiet enough." Raphael would state in calm yet authoritative tone, "Michelangelo, I don't know what you are thinking but you need to get control of yourself right now. You are among your fellow shinobi and should not get angered so quickly, save your rage for the enemy. Leonardo, were you really going to use a technique that could potentially kill not only one of your fellow hidden mist shinobi but your cousin as well?" Since Donatello didn't do anything wrong, he would not say anything to the man, though he would keep him chained as well until the situation was a little more defused. Once Michelangelo was calmed down enough that Raphael would feel safe releasing him, he would do so but until that time all three would remain chained.

Assuming Michelangelo calms down, Raphael would release them from his chains taking a position where he remained between Michelangelo and the others. Inhaling a breath as his chakra flowed through his body stimulating his muscles as it did, Raphael would hold up two bells. The bells would chime as they hit each other as he lifted them from his pocket, he slowly took a step back so that all three of the others would be in front of him as he held it eye level. "The task is simple, get the bell and I'll teach you, fail and you can find another teacher you have until the sun sets to accomplish this goal." With that he would lower the bells to his belt tying them off on a small loop, before looking back to the other three. "Whenever you are ready," he stated calmly, he wasn't taking a combat stance, in fact he was stand just as he had been before when he was talking. It would be clear that he didn't view them as a threat, they had given him no reason to be threatened by them.

Analyzing the three (2/4)

Jutsu:

Chakra: 235
    UA -5
    ASC -25
    MoB:C -5
    Ending: 200

Current Stats:
    Strength: D (E++ due to UA)
    Constitution: C (D++ due to UA)
    Stamina: C (B++)
    Speed: D (B due to UA and Jutsu)
    Coordination: C (D++ due to UA)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: D

Stats:
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:44 pm

Looking towards Raphael, he listened to what Leo had to say and to not underestimate him. He didn’t underestimate him but Dante wasn’t much stronger than everyone else. His eyes moved to look behind Raphael, seeing what once was a regular sized human turn into a massive giant. His eyes followed the growth while his head following behind once he got taller than Dante. His eyes widened with the growth and his ears pinned back on his head. Suddenly he was pushed back by Raphael, making him fall behind as Michel had started to come after him, the ground breaking beneath his feet with every step. Chains emerged from Raphael, taking hold of all three of them, Dante letting out a subtle hiss from the chains. “What the hell man! I didn’t do anything!” He snapped towards Raphael. Seeing as Raphael didn’t glance towards his way, he only assumed that this may have been in case things escalated on his part and so he huffed and calmed down. “Tch..wholetstheirangertakecontrol..” Dante muttered under his breath while looking to the side. He shook his head, his mind wandering for a bit, his face slowly changing into disappointment.

Now being released once Michelangelo calmed down, Dante shook off whatever feeling of the chains left on him, trying to get rid of that phantom feeling. Raphael brought out two bells, clinking them together and simple stating the rules. Grab the bells or we’re on our own. Seemed easy enough, however, Dante didn’t have much of a chakra pool which made him ponder if this would be a good idea. He looked to the other two and shrugged with a subtle turn of his head. “We can work together… right?” Dante asked the other two due to the simple fact that he wanted to see if they would be a good team or if they would fall apart and bicker. Dante glanced to Raphael again, his pupils thin slits and his tail swaying vigorously.

Analyzing Raphael [1/4]

Name: Yunolesca Rytuutei
    Village: Kirigakure
    Titles:-

Experience:
    Total - 2600
    unused exp -

Ryo: 100k

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C (++)
    Stamina: C (B)
    Speed: C
    Intelligence: E (dumb fuck lmfao)
    Perception: D (++)
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:00 pm

As Michel was chained up he started to relax enough to be able to speak. “Thank you for stopping me sorry if I scared u Dante didn’t mean to lose control it just happens from time to time, usually Leo handles it and puts me under control but Raphael took over this time luckily it hurt less then it normally does..” As he was getting smaller and smaller waiting for Raphael to release the three of them.

As they were released Michel looked at how Dante and Raphael looked at him so Michel took the initiative to step away from them by a few steps to the left. When he paid attention once again he saw that Raphael pulled out some bells and told them to get the bells before the end or they would fail and need another teacher. Dante spoke of working together to Leo and Michel so Michel decided to nod back at them.

Getting ready Michel got in a ready position waiting for the rest of his team to finish.

Leonardo
    Leonardo

Post by Leonardo Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:07 pm

Leo was prepared to hit his cousin with full power to stop him without killing him. He watched as he moved forward, the earth cracking under his cousin's feet, but Raphael did something that surprised the shit out of Leo's chains, emerged from him, and went after all of them. Leo, not being very physically strong, was stunned for a second as he started to realize that he was hit it too. Raphael had asked Leo was going to hurt to use the technique that was being prepared to stop his cousin because if he did, was he designed to kill a shinobi from his village and his cousin? " sir, with all due respect, my cousin is trickier than you think. If he had died from this, he would be an impostor because I know he can take my technique without breaking. Our bloodline makes us lose control unless we have mastered it, which my dear cousin has not yet, but I am helping him so he doesn't lose himself to this cursed bloodline. Oh, and another thing I would have hit no one else, Dante is pretty fast from what I've seen; I fold him to dodge and move out of the way. I expect a shinobi to listen to a comrade ."  

While Leo spoke, he noticed his cousin was changing to his average size, and Dante was mumbling things under his breath. Leo chose to ignore him. He waited for the chains to go away after Michael was entirely calm and spoke to them about how he was sorry the chains disappeared. They were not subdued yet, but Leo had noticed that he could not use chakra while those chains were around him. His spears could not form so that he could stop his cousin. This made him feel weak. His cousin trusted him deeply " I'm sorry I failed you, Michael. It won't happen again. I'll make sure of it ." Leo mumbled under his breath. He looked towards Raphael to see he had pulled out two bells and told them that they had till the end of the day to get the bells or we had to find another teacher to train them. Leo looked back at the others as he watched them get ready to start a fight, and Leo heard Dabte ask to work as a team. Leo smiled " yeah, we can work together, but I don't know why you guys are standing around. He said whenever we're ready, the fight has technically already started ."  Leo got low to the ground and tried to hide behind the others the second they started moving. He was prepared to run at full speed with the help of the wind.

CP total: 83 (since Raphael stopped me from even making the Spears it came back)
    CP used: 0
    CP left: 83
    Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:03 pm

Raphael would almost laugh at their remarks about his chains, but he would hold his tongue for now. If the one loss control so easily at simple words, what would happen when he was out on a mission and got angry and attacked his mission partners. This was of course something that could not be allowed, even if his cousin believed he could control him. The slightest mistake on a mission could cost everyone their lives, and that was not something Raphael was willing to allow on his watch. He would watch Michelangelo closer than the other two, watching for signs of him losing control again as he was surely going to piss the man off during this exercise. That is not to say that he would be blind to the actions of the other two that were standing in front of him, he was more than capable of watching all three of them and keeping them from flanking him as well, for the time being they might be stronger or tougher than he was. They were possibly even more coordinated than he was, but that mattered little to him, he just had to avoid them and for that he was sure he was faster than them.

Standing a little over twenty meters away from the three of them now, Raphael simply stood there with a bored expression on his face as he watched the three of them talking. Laughing slightly at what Leonardo said about the fight having already started, "No, please take all the time you need. I don't want to rush you; I cleared my schedule for the entire day just for this training exercise as I do not think the three of you can accomplish it. Even if you work together, there is a reason that there are only two bells. It is because only two of you can succeed, one of you will still be without a bell and fail this challenge. Which means the one without a bell at sunset will have to find another Sensei, I wonder how will you choose? I have no plans, of course until you achieve the adjective or the sun sets, you will not be going anywhere either. That means no food, no water, and no bathroom breaks." He stated with a smirk, thinking that his words would light the fire underneath them so to speak. The quicker they achieved their goal, the quicker they would get to eat and relax, but Raphael would not make it easy for them either. He did not need a stance for what he was going to do, even in this nonchalant standing he was currently in held no benefit to his Taijutsu either. His muscles were impowered by his chakra, as such he would be able to move much faster than he normally could, and they would not be able to touch him. His positioning away of twenty meters away from them guaranteed that even if they lunged forward at him, he could get away before they could reach where he was currently standing and they wouldn't be able to block his path or flank him either due to this advantage. If they hoped to get the bells, they would need a strategy and a good one. One that Raphael himself was not already accounting for and had a plan to counteract it should they try it, he was a fast thinker but there was always a chance that they could be faster.

Analyzing (3/4)

Chakra: 200
    MoB:C -3
    Ending: 197

Current Stats:
    Strength: D (E++ due to UA)
    Constitution: C (D++ due to UA)
    Stamina: C (B++)
    Speed: D (B due to UA and Jutsu)
    Coordination: C (D++ due to UA)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: D

Stats:
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:59 pm

Dante’s ears perked around as Leo spoke up, apologizing for not helping Michel and to go against Raphael. His eyes glued on Raphael however, his face turns towards the other two. “He seems a bit… too calm. Do we have any ideas on how we can get the bells? If he’s doing this exercise, he must be pretty fast. Right?” He whispered to the other two, trying to start figuring out a plan. “Like I stated, I’m good with Katon and Taijutsu… I can probably help with the speed in itself. I should be able to make him dodge quickly and keep him on his feet. My chakra pool isn’t that big though unfortunately..” He looked away, kinda embarrassed. He knew he wasn’t great with his chakra expense but he planned on making this work. “If I can outspeed him, maybe you guys can help distract him with brute force. One or both of you can grab the bells at least.” His ears went back, still whispering to them. “I wouldn’t mind finding another sensei. You cousins have to stick together, right?” His head went back to Raphael’s direction when he mentioned finding another sensei. He turned back towards the two when ending the sentence. Dante didn’t really want a sensei, especially if he seemed this high up about himself. His tail flicked with annoyance as his emerald eyes looked between the two cousins. “What do you say?” He asked while placing a fist bump in the middle.

Experience:
    Total - 2600
    unused exp -

Stats:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:03 pm

Apologizing for his actions again Michel walks forward to fist bump Dante and look towards Leo, “hey throw some jutsu’s at him Leo and me and Dante will handle the rest hopefully, I don’t like making people wait so let’s get this to hurry up!” With that being said Michel grabs any large rocks in the area and starts throwing them around Raphael to close off his options of escape from Dante, throwing the rocks at full power to make sure they didn’t fall short in speed. Looking at Dante to give the go signal.

If Dante ran towards Raphael Michel would punch into the ground and pull a chunk of earth barely being able to carry it and throw it behind Raphael to stop his backwards movement hoping he wouldn’t be able to stop his momentum. Grabbing into Leo and dashing forward to help him with speed Michel would activate his body flicker and dash to one of the sides Dante isn’t at and then throwing Leo so he could do his abilities.

Alright get him Leo! Dante make sure to grab him and bring him to me!” Moving slower Michel tried catching up further to them to grab onto Raphael.

Jutsu:
    cp:135
    used:5
    total:130
    B speed with body flicker

Leonardo
    Leonardo

Post by Leonardo Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:43 pm

Leo patiently waited for the others after what he had said a second ago; Raphael told them that they could take as long as they wanted to attack. He cleared his whole day for this, and only this Leo smiled a bit " oh really, sir, then that's good. I'm ready, guys; I think we should rush him. I don't know what he possesses besides those chains, so I'll support you. I'm not too good on the front lines. " while date said this date looked like he was in deep thought for a second, he mentioned that Raphael must be fast to be acting so calm around us, and he said that he doesn't have a big chakra pool. Leo looked at him for a second as he spoke, " well, your chakra pool doesn't matter. You are pretty fast on your feet. That's why we're counting on you as a partner. Don't worry; I'll support you to the best of my abilities without hurting you ."

As Leo spoke, Michael cut him off abruptly to apologize once again. When he did, he walked up to date and held up his fist to give him a first bump; then, he looked at Leo. This made leo smile slightly and gave him a determined look back as he nodded his head. That was all leo needed. They have known each other for a long, long time. They are family; after all; then, Michael told leo to throw a few jutsu at Raphael Leo smiled and started to weave his chakra " hey dante micheal, before we move out, I suggest you put chakra into your legs to be able to walk on water I'm going to attempt to trap him. " Leo said this in a calm tone of voice so that no matter what Raphael did, he wouldn't hear without getting closer to them; then, as he said his final words, he watched as his cousin started throwing rocks then, a boulder this surprised leo a bit he knew his cousin was strong but he didn't think he was this strong.

When Michael threw the boulder, he grabbed Leo and ran forward, ready to launch him. This caught leo by surprise for a split second before he realized what was happening. Everything around him went blank for a second, but he paid it no mind. He focused on weaving his chakra, but then the arms he felt around him vanished as he heard a voice behind him telling Leo to get him. It was his cousin. He said a few more things, but he couldn't listen to them past all the rushing wind around him. It was deafening. It was hard for him to see anything with all the don't on his face, but he saw Raphael. He was at least two meters away from him leo raised his hands and started to sign the ram and then the tiger as he inhaled, and then when he was too close to back out, he spewed it out in front of Raphael, trying to trap him from moving forward. Since his cousin tried stopping his movement backward, Leo smirked as he attempted to touch the ground and stop his momentum but could not reach it, so he started to condense a sword from the atmosphere. An ice sword manifested within his grasp as he plunged it into the ground to slow himself to a complete stop. " GET HIM NOW! GUYS, GET THE BELLA. HURRY, I DON'T CARE WHO GETS THEM. YOU'RE MY COMRADES. WE HAVE TO PROSPER FOR THE VILLAGE !"

CP total: 83
    CP used: 10
    CP after: 73
    Techs used:

OOC:
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Yunolesca Ryuutei
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Post by Yunolesca Ryuutei Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:31 am

While hearing his teammates talk, Dante’s eyes kept wandering around to Raphael, occasionally glancing over and going back to his team. It seemed everyone had agreed on Dante using speed, Leo being a support, and Michel being the strong one. He gave a nod to the both of them, agreeing on the plan that they had establish. “Nice Idea’s Michel, maybe you should be the one to plan attacks out then.” He gave a smile to him, patted his back, his eyes looking to each cousin. Then when all three of them turned around, Michel had started throwing his rocks, entrapping Raphael where he was placed. It was almost like he was stunned or paralyzed, like he couldn’t react quickly. Before they knew it, Dante was gone in a flash, going on all fours, dashing toward Raphael, avoiding the rocks that Michel had thrown. Getting there as they landed, taking Leo’s advice into consideration, Dante focused his chakra into his feet, ice forming all around them, it crackling about as it consumed Raphael into a water/ice like dome. “NICE!” Dante yelled out, using this moment to enhance his speed and pounce to Raphael, going A tier speeds at this point, just before the ice got to his waist, Dante used his right hand to grab hold of the bells, going past Raphael and landing on the water, her balance somewhat swaying but soon catching himself. Feeling the bells in his hands and looking passed Raphael to see him fully enclosed at this point, he raised his arm and called out, his tail wagging viciously as he ran back at C speeds. “I got them!” Meeting up, still using his chakra, he gave a smile and handed the bells to the cousins. “Family needs to stick together. You guys did pretty good.” There wasn’t much left since it was only a few minutes that they acquired what they needed but he placed his hands on the cousins looked back at Raphael. “Hopefully he’s not too harsh on you. I’d rather be with someone else that won’t do some test like this. Maybe one on one for me.” He gave a subtle chuckle before his ears dropped back. If he had to be honest, he was kinda upset. The two made it a fun round and he would’ve liked working with them. “Anyway, let’s wait till he’s unfrozen and we’ll go from there.

Analyzing Raphael 3/4

CP: 42
    Used: 2
    New: 40

EXP: 120

WC: 150/150

System Alert: Dante has learned the ability Four Legged Pounce.

Techs:

Experience:
    Total - 2600
    unused exp -

Stats:
    Raphael Uzumaki
    Raphael Uzumaki

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Raphael Uzumaki Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:46 am

Due to the fact that you want to skip me, without a word, when you know I am in the middle of moving.

Exit thread

Stats:
    Michelangelo
    Michelangelo

Post by Michelangelo Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:54 am

Michel stoping his assaulting rush looks around and doesn’t see anyone but his new friends one being his cousins and the other Dante. “ where the he’ll did he go? He was just here did he seriously run away what a coward!” Growing ever more pissed he decided to calm down since he was almost late for a date. “alright Leo I have somewhere to be today I’ll see you later tonight at the house. And Dante I hope this helped us work through some of our differences going forward I look forward to our friendship!” Walking towards Leo and Dante putting his hand out for a hand stack. Michel headed out in an exited rush with what everyone could tell was a pretty nice suit underneath his normal cloths! Only an idiot would wear something like that to a fight but Michel indeed wasn’t bright.

See you guys tomorrow I’ll be at the bar meet me there around noon guys!

Attempting to exit thread

Leonardo
    Leonardo

Post by Leonardo Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:32 pm

Exiting the thread