Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Feelin' Frisky

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Feelin' Frisky Empty Feelin' Frisky

Post by Akame Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Tsuyo focused on her hand splayed flat on top of the middle log of the three found inside the third training ground. Her entire hand was a mixed shade of red or white, with her fingertips being white from the pressure exerted on them and the rest of her hand adopting the color of the increased blood flow in that particular appendage. Sweat dripped off of her forehead, landing on both log and hand as she focused on maintaining balance and keeping her breathing steady. Her left hand was tucked behind her back, increasing the difficulty of the exercise she was currently doing.

Normally, shinobi are found training while standing. Tsuyo however had taken a different route, one meant to train her endurance as well as strength and coordination. The head of the Hyuga was performing a one-handed handstand on top of the middle log, giving her more incentive to retain her balance. She had been like this for twenty minutes now, displaying incredible balance and overall coordination. Her arm and hand was burning however, indicating her lack of strength and durability. Her legs were straight in the air, perpendicular to the ground and held closed so that the jonin resembled a pole fixed plumb.

She was dressed lightly in a loose, dark blue sleeveless shirt that was tucked into similarly colored and loose pants. The ends of the legs were tucked into shinobi sandals that came halfway up her thigh. A black belt held these up and kept her shirt tucked in. Underneath her shirt, she had on a skin tight mesh t-shirt. Both had spots of sweat dotted over the entirety of Tsuyo's torso, showing how long she had been here doing this. Black hair drawn into a ponytail dangled from the crown of her head, with only a few stray strands popping out here and there. Next to the log were a couple bags full of various ninja tools as well a a bo staff, intended for use later on.

When she got to the count of twenty minutes, The jonin would rapidly shift her hands by snapping her left from behind her back while tucking her right back behind against the small of her back as the left had been before. Immediate relief was followed closely by an intense burn from the workout she had just given to herself and was about to repeat with her other arm. Her balance had not been disturbed int he slightest, he left hand splayed on the log underneath her center of balance just as her right had been.

As she continued this training, her mind also continued what it had been thinking about to help pass the time. She had been assigned a student, but only one. Uncertainty as to whether this was a lapse on the part of the council as well as the Hokage or simply an administrative error had been on her mind for the better part of the training session. She was leaning towards the latter, but still, old grievances with the Uchiha planted a seed of distrust about the Hokage's motivations to assign her a student so last minute as he had. Perhaps she would find some talent to help ease her worries and get a real squad together for her to teach. She would certainly find out, and soon she felt.

"Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Feelin' Frisky Empty Re: Feelin' Frisky

Post by Tatsuya Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:18 pm

Either today was the day of fire or it was just ridiculously hot for young Rin. The sounds of grasshoppers buzzing in nearby. A gentle breeze brushes against his cheeks as leaves rustle on the branches above him. The bright sun bathing the earth with its warm glow. Additionally the clear blue sky was a welcoming sight to Rin.

Rin had a brisk pace about his steps as he traveled along the dirt path towards the training grounds. Excitement was bubbling in his torso since today he was looking forward to training. Of course he’s trained in the academy, but he imagined that training with other people who is even stronger than himself will be challenging on its own. It was the challenge Rin was looking forward to, but the logical part in his mind is trying to latch restraints onto his excitement. It was like a war inside his mind that only causes his excitement to boil. Was this part of youth or is it the spark of reckless behavior? Rin can’t tell nor did he really care at this point.

Rin is garbed in light grey slacks with shinobi sandals at his feet. He wore the mesh shirt, but that was it aside from the fact that his headband is secured around his forehead. It was basic appearance for a genin, but he didn’t possess anything else. No weapon in sight, no armor around his body, and not even a bag or holster full of shuriken and kunai. In Rin’s mind most would probably see that as weakness, but to Rin he doesn’t need anything else except for a blade and his body. With his chakra suppressed, Rin didn’t see the need to allow himself be detected if there were sensor types anywhere. Plus Rin knows he can’t use ninjutsu or genjutsu so if anything it works in his benefit to remain hidden from prying eyes chakra wise.

When the young genin reached the training grounds he noticed that he wasn’t alone out here. Not that Rin was surprised since he anticipated multiple teams sparring and practicing jutsus. The person happened to be a woman, older than he obviously, garbed in light clothing that Rin recognizes as basic gi uniform. Of what particular style Rin doesn’t recognize, but he recognizes that uniform represents that she is a practitioner of whatever style she uses. Still her focus was strong yet flexible as she switched from one arm to the next without faltering. Not to mention her posture was straight as an arrow, and the amount of strength and coordination of the body is clearly displayed before him.

“Um… excuse me, but I was told this was the training grounds i was supposed to attend.. Something about someone’s student?” Rin realizes he’s quite nervous and his heart in a flutter. He doesn’t know why, but with excitement from before in the mixture generally produces some case of anxiety. ’Well that certainly wasn’t a good impression now did it?’ Rin thought sourly to himself before he cleared his throat. “Apologies, i was told that i was to be trained under someone starting today. You haven’t met or know anyone by the name of Tsuyo Hyuga by any chance would you?” Not much is probably known about Rin other than his clan name is in fact Uchiha. Yet the weird fact he doesn’t really share their specialty nor some of their physical common traits. His eyes, for instance, is a pair of hazel that is mostly light blue with green flakes on them.

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Tsuyo's ears perked at the sound of someone approaching, likely a genin as they didn't even try to keep their steps quiet. Tsuyo silently activated her Byakugan as the person approached simply so she could see if she recognized who it was. She found that it was indeed a genin if their size and body type were of any use. The jonin kept her training going, her left arm beginning to feel the burn. The genin got to where she was training, stopping to within speaking distance before speaking to Tsuyo. She wouldn't say anything to him until it was apparent that he was done speaking, though what he said intrigued her.

Once he was done, Tsuyo would speak her piece. "Well, nobody told me I was supposed to be getting another student assigned to me," she said with her voice strained from the exertion of her exercise. She spoke the truth, but what really interested her was that she had not told anybody outside of her district she was coming here either which meant someone in her clan was tattling on her. That would have to be stopped, and quickly. Already she had two names in mind for her wrath, though that would need to wait until later.

"That's interesting," she continued shortly after her first comment. "I'll need to look into that later. Did you bring any weapons, or are you one of the ones who think you only need your fists," she asked. Truthfully, that was a good thing for today, though not being prepared was something she'd need to correct in the young man. She wasn't as good at coming up with training lessons on the fly when it came to weapons or ninjutsu, but taijutsu was an easy thing to improvise a lesson for. During her various comments and questions her posture would not change in the slightest. She wanted to make sure she got her own training in after all.

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:59 am

Rin’s hazel eyes looked around the training grounds. Noting various posts and even a section where multiple wooden posts set a different heights clustered in a small area. Rin recognizes that as a training course to maintain balance while also fighting off the opponent. It was something a couple of academy students actually failed to graduate because they couldn’t even stay on it. Rin did attempt to give them pointers to save them from failure, but they refused to listen.

Those were memories he didn’t really want to bring up in his mind right now. “I couldn’t afford weapons, and even so i’m not particular good with most weapons to be honest.” Rin admits as it was the truth, and that is only one of many weaknesses that he possess since countless students and above can at least use ninjutsu. “Nah, fists is only a part of my body. What i need is to use my whole body rather than just two things. At least that’s the ideal scenario.”

Rin shifts his weight to his left leg as he honestly isn’t sure how to proceed. It was obvious that she wasn’t expecting to accept another student so things could get problematic. That and he’s heard from Maiori plenty of times that tension is always on edge between Uchiha and Hyuga. Rin hopes he can be the one of few to maybe alter that tension to dwindle away. Maybe he could dissuade the tension to normal friendly terms? Rin doubts it, but if it did happen then it would be beyond his lifetime.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Tsuyo accepted the genin's comments and like where he was headed with his thoughts on the subject of fighting. Once he had finished, Tsuyo would take one deep breath and exhale it slowly before twisting her body and falling towards Rin. She bent at the waist and crouched when she hit the ground to reduce the impact, now facing the log. Konoha's Hawk stood and brushed the dust from her landing off as she turned to face Rin and study him up close. She had made sure to deactivate her Byakugan, not feeling like it was really necessary right now.

She looked at the young man, noting what he looked like with pinpoint detail and taking a guess at what he was good at. Her arms folded under her breasts as she examined Rin, amused that he appeared to already be slipping into some kind of a stance before they had even properly introduced themselves. It was a bit odd that he had managed to find exactly who he was looking for, especially since she did not know she was being sought. This definitely piqued her curiosity about the boy. Momentarily her thoughts turned to Makoto and how he had been completely unable to react to her when she had tried to test him the day before. He hadn't been lying when he said his skill lay in his brainpower over his physical attributes. Looking at this genin, Tsuyo could definitely tell that he had been trained at least a little bit. His hands had signs of callus on them, likely from taijutsu training. Tsuyo herself had calluses on her hands, as well as on her forearms, shins, and feet from her years of training. His overall physical appearance was better than Makoto's had been. Where Makoto had looked frail, this one looked to be in decent enough physical shape for a genin.

The jonin cocked her head to the side slightly after her initial close up analysis of him was complete, which took only a couple seconds. "Hmmm, an eager one I see," she said somewhat flatly, almost unimpressed. "So eager to punch me, but you haven't even told me your name." She had no intention of doing anything with the young man until proper introductions were done, of that she was certain. Once he had given her his name, and hopefully a bow, Tsuyo would be sure to return the courtesy. "And I am, indeed, Tsuyo Hyuga." She would only introduce herself if Rin introduced himself first, as was proper of subordinate shinobi. Her head would cock in an initial acknowledgement of Rin, her training in formality showing even when it was not warranted. Him being an Uchiha definitely irked the jonin, though she did not let this show. Old animosity died hard, especially when it was a primary part of your life growing up. Even now, with the control of her thoughts and emotions she possessed, that old hatred sparked when the name 'Uchiha' was said in her presence.

After introductions, her real questions would begin. Arms still crossed, Tsuyo would also make no move to enter a stance of any sort in reaction to Rin's slight movements from earlier. "You said 'most weapons' when I asked you if you could use tools. Does that mean you can use some weapons? Like a sword, or a bow?" Once Rin affirmed this, should would continue. "Good, and I also assume you've been trained in taijutsu since you're so eager to try it. Any other talents I should know about?"

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Rin didn’t notice he was in a stance, but when Tsuyo pointed out of how eager he was Rin realized that he was indeed having the footwork of the Arhat Fist style. It was more of a habit driven into his core when it comes to other jounin or really other shinobi in general. In the past his mother would test him at unexpected times even while he is asleep in a variety of ways. Such as setting up a trap with a wire set at ankle height for example. Rin had tripped over the wire and before he knew it a dozen shurikens flies at him. The shurikens struck him, but his mother had dulled the edges and points so that the most they did was bruise him.

Rin did look a bit anxious to start, but he takes a deep breath as his hands stop trembling and his muscles relax on his body. “It… It is not that i’m eager. Frankly i’ve never been trained by anyone except for the random tests my mother does and the academy teachers.” Once he regained his composure Rin would straighten up with hands at the side before taking a bow. “My name is Rin Uchiha. I am sorry about my rude attitude. I just got excited that i’m actually being trained by someone else.” Rin rises up still in a straight composure as he still anticipates a sudden attack. Perhaps this is the beginning of a paranoia? No, it is more like he’s near constantly anticipating some form of attack. Of course Rin is aware that all jounin uses different training methods. If there was a hint of old hatred in his soul Rin didn’t even show effort from showing since there was none to give.

For a moment Rin seemed like he was reminded of a memory. Whether it was a harmful or beneficial one he neglected to show. It was just a moment of his eyes looking at the top right corner when Tsuyo asked the questions. “Proficiently i can use a variety of blades ranging from a knife to a wakizashi. At least the wakizashi is the latest one i’ve tried my hand at, but i can say with confidence that i’m naturally good with the blades. It is not to say that i simply can’t use other tools at my disposal, but compared to others i’m probably an amateur.” Rin clarified even though he doesn’t even understand that talent of his either. Most Uchiha members specialized in ninjutsu and genjutsu with some form of buki and taijutsu. In response of Tsuyo asking about other talents he pondered on the thought. If anything he knows that not a lot of shinobi even possess the ability to sense.

“I… I apparently having sensory capabilities. Just as i can sense people at a distance, i can also suppress my chakra to hide from other sensory types. At least that’s as far as i’ve gotten with that route.” As the genin was laying down his noted talents and capabilities. He never mentioned of how he figured to find Tsuyo here, but then again, according to his mother, Tsuyo had been seen training here. Of course if he was able to sense people then he could’ve easily find her. However even Rin knows that using the sensing technique does more than drain a trivial amount of chakra from his body. Additionally Rin can only sense so far at his current experience.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Tsuyo nodded as Rin explained himself, and her right eyebrow raised when he began to speak about his claimed sensory abilities. Having a sensor would be a good addition to any squad even if they had her. Sometimes you ran across something her eyes could not penetrate, and sensing was a godsend in situations like those. Even if his skill was relatively low, sensing was a weapon at his disposal if used correctly. It could be honed and turned into something deadly just as any blade, and was perhaps more useful than the latter. Being able to tell where your opponent was made launching a physical assault easier too, which is what she assumed he wanted to try and do with that skill.

The jonin focused chakra into her hands, enough that a sensor would be able to tell the difference between the chakra in her hands and the rest of her chakra circulatory system. "You can sense, hm? Tell me, where on my body am I focusing the most chakra right now?" If he answered correctly, she would keep her chakra focused in her hands before asking him again. "How about now?" Assuming he answered correctly, Tsuyo would give a nod and a satisfied "hmph". "Sensing is a good skill to possess. Make sure you're constantly striving to improve your skill with it."

After saying this, Tsuyo would roll her shoulders to pop her spine into alignment and give herself perfect posture. "Alright, I want you to show me what you've got Rin. Don't be afraid to hold back, I need to know exactly what you can do." She was prepared for whatever the genin might throw at her, and without him having any weapons on him, she assumed that this would be comprised of taijutsu of some sort. While she wasn't worried about him outclassing her, she was curious as to what he could do already. Who knew, maybe he would surprise her.

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:42 am

In Rin’s past experience he figured that being a sensor is valuable as anything else. Still in his current mindset Rin doesn’t fully understand the weight of that ability. Rin felt tested when Tsuyo asked where she was focusing the most chakra on her body. Commonly most shinobi focus chakra either at their feet or hands. Only a select few has such control over their chakra that they even coat their skin in a secondary layer of chakra. At least that’s the information Rin learned when he researched on a deeper level of controlling chakra in his body.

Rin mentally focus as he casts his sight away in order to see through the invisible veil that chakra resides in. It was like a void to Rin with nature energy circulating through the grass, the dirt, the trees, and all things that live. In the midst of all that is the singular body of chakra which was Tsuyo. Not saying he sees chakra points, but it is more like an aura of sorts that Rin detects. More importantly around her hands are like two flickering pale blue flames for it was just enough to differ from the rest of her body. “Both of your hands.” Rin responded as the top of his brain was starting to ache from the hypertension being placed on his mind. It was the downside of using sensing technique since it always gave him a headache afterwards.

When tested for the second time, Rin maintained his focus and was quicker to respond as the pale blue flames did not move in his ‘sight’. “Still the same.” After that Rin let go of his concentration before placing a hand on his forehead. His headache won’t go away immediately, but if anything it is a minor nuisance. Not to hold back? Rin figured it was because anyone looks outside of this bout and automatically declare Tsuyo as the winner. Still Rin knew this wasn’t a match to win, but rather to open a few doors to see where he needs to work on next.

“Alright, just don’t expect me to crawl away from you.” Rin knows of some basic techniques, but he is aware that he shouldn’t be like a textbook. Rin has to get creative with what he currently has and strike when an opportunity presents itself. The genin will assume the appropriate footwork like he was earlier only this time Rin has his arms up at chest level with his left two inches above his navel. Rin charges at Tsuyo in a zigzag pattern, and as he got about a meter away from Tsuyo. Rin slides low to suddenly change his movement as took advantage of his momentum to quickly close in the gap. Where Rin slid to is hopefully Tsuyo’s right flank as Rin would lash out to grab Tsuyo’s right knee and used both his weight and pulled on it. So that he can curl his body as the pull brought his lower body up to the lower back. Only then will Rin execute a Rising Knee only it is executed differently. Normally it would be aimed at the opponent’s abdomen, but Rin is targeting Tsuyo’s lower back. Rin is attempting to throw her off balance by pulling on her knee and the sudden weight behind it to maybe cause Tsuyo to buckle. As for the knee, it is more or less to see if he can manage to land a hit or not.

Techniques Used:

Stat Bonuses:

Stamina: 29/30

Last edited by RinUchiha on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:25 pm

(Please make sure to list used techniques, any stat bonuses, and your stamina at the end of any post where these things would apply.)

Tsuyo simply smiled at Rin's statement. She would make him crawl if she felt like it, he just didn't know it yet. The genin took his stance again, while Tsuyo hadn't bothered yet to unfold her arms. Rin charged her, the jonin following him easily and anticipating his method of attack as he zig zagged towards her. Meant he wasn't so completely ignorant that he just jumped straight at his opponent right off the bat, which was a good thing. When he was about a meter out, she noticed the shift in his weight as he went into the initial stages of a slide. Tsuyo shifted her body towards the genin to close the gap a bit before her right leg came up, low to the ground in a sweeping kick meant to meet the genin's chest. His attempt to grab her knee and then pop up to perform his technique would not be successful with this manner of approach, as the momentum from her leg was sure to at least knock him onto his back since he had given up his footing to try his slide. Without that footing, he was helpless to his own forward momentum which would only compound the weight behind her kick. She made sure to move her leg relatively quickly, enough that it would be hard for most genin to really track without extensive training with tracking movements.

She would display great finesse and coordination with her follow up, halting the forward motion of her leg once her bid to use Rin's momentum against him and kick him onto his back was completed. Immediately after, she would twist her body while arcing her right leg into the air and then dropping her foot down for a heel drop intended for the genin's chest. She hoped he would block this attack, or perhaps even dodge it. That would mean he wasn't half bad with raw physicality, though his methods of attack were a little rough.

After the heel drop, regardless of the outcome, Tsuyo would hop back a meter to put a bit more room between the two of them. "You're going to need to do better than that if you expect to keep up with me. I've had academy students come at me with better attacks than that," she taunted, testing his ability to shake off such taunts and keep his head cool in combat. Staying calm was the best way to stay alive when you were outclassed, and it's an excellent lesson to instill into a genin's head from the very start. Once she had gotten a bit of room, she would continue to stand with her arms crossed and resumed starting at Rin. "The Uchiha are suppose to be good at taijutsu, right?"

Relevant Stats:

Str: D
    Spd: C
    Coor: B-> C+

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:05 am

What was originally meant for his grab for the knee Rin noticed the sudden change in motion from Tsuyo. It was when she was stepping forward to close the gap and went for a sweeping kick. The kick itself was fast that it was practically a blur to him. He couldn't dodge it, Rin knew that, but even so he quickly shifted his outstretched arm by pulling back just so that the kick will strike his forearm instead. The force from her kick stung his forearm a bit, but the main damaging part was his own momentum as Rin is forced on the ground.

Now on his back, Rin gritted his teeth as instinct kicked in after seeing the twist in Tsuyo's body. Rin quickly used the strength of his arms to place both palms beside his head and curl his lower body up. In one simple motion Rin pushed himself to more or less fly at Tsuyo as she was just arcing her leg. Rin's aim was to deliver a strong twin stomp at Tsuyo's torso which he would immediately buckle his knees. Even if his attacks did little to nothing upon contact, Rin will practically use her as a launching pad by leaping backwards. With a flip Rin was a bit rusty on his landing as he went a meter back as he slammed one firm palm onto the ground to balance himself in a crouch position. Assuming either outcome of him connecting against Tsuyo or even missing from a dodge Rin hoped to disrupt her follow up enough to where he can get away from her.

Now that there's roughly one to two meter gap between them, it seems that Tsuyo is beginning to taunt him. "The best part about hitting rock bottom is that you can't sink any lower. For the only place for me is to go up!" Vigor renewed in his soul, Rin lunges after Tsuyo and hurls a short flurry of simple yet strong attacks. In order Rin will hurl a single right falcon punch at Tsuyo's solar plexus, then follows up with a swift step by placing his left foot behind her right heel and by pivoting from the right foot Rin quickly spins around Tsuyo to get behind her. Where he ends the flurry with an right elbow bash at the square of her middle back. The stepping can be noticed even by other genin due to his coordination being at average. Still at arms reach it is a fast counter, but the bad news is that an experienced taijutsu user would know about it more than anyone else.

Technique Upkeep:

Strength: D > C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Constitution: D

Stamina: 26/30

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Yuki Kaida Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Yui had been busy training hard since the kage and Fenrir had left, her mind still thinking about Fenrir as she shook her head and blushed a bit. He was only a little bit older than herself but she was quite attracted to him, the strength she felt he had and the fact he had the same bloodline as she did made him quite an appealing prospect if she were to ever marry. As she made her way to the training grounds she could hear the sound of combat, she was curious to see who was there as she got closer she could see someone a bit older and another genin it appeared like herself.

As she looked closer she realized it was an Uchiha as well, so this was turning out to be quite interesting as she would simply observe the fight walking closer to the pair, for now, she would not have her eyes on. It was rather straining to have them on for no reason and she had nothing to learn from the boy she already knew how to do everything he had displayed so far.

The older one seemed to be taunting the boy some making her smile a bit, bringing up the clan name would likely make the boy angry and make his fighting moves less crisp, this woman was playing quite dirty. Using mind games to make his combat slopy was a smart idea and something she would likely do under the same circumstances, to would make his moves more predictable even if stronger.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:07 pm

(I'm back, sorry for the late post. Been a hella busy week)

A block, hm? This thought went across Tsuyo's mind as her leg connected with Rin's arm and she got a measure for his strength. Definitely more than she possessed, and if he hadn't had that forward momentum it was likely he could have kept himself upright. That strength changed Tsuyo's plan of action a little, as instead of attempting a heel drop Tsuyo would instead pull her foot back to kick out the arm she anticipated him using to try and retain balance. He would find his arm swept out from under him as he began his curl, taking out any grounding he had to try and kick himself out of his predicament. Tsuyo would follow up the same way however, choosing not to press her advantage and skipping back to put some distance between them. It would not be so easy to land a blow on Tsuyo while on the ground, a lesson she was sure Rin was figuring out. Maintaining your footing against a superior foe is key in any melee scenario. If you're on the ground, you're an easy target in a real battle. She continued with her taunts, drawing a rather spirited response from the young man.

Rin chose to attack, just as she had been hoping for him to do. The youth charged at Tsuyo, telegraphing his first attack to the jonin. Tsuyo pivoted back slightly on her left foot as he began to throw his first punch, her quick and precise body showing her practice with taijutsu. Following up with this step, Tsuyo would continue the circular motion of the side step as his punch found empty air to preempt Rin's sweep with one of her own. Her weight shifted to accommodate this decision, her left knee bending to put her in a crouch as her right leg swung swiftly across the ground in a tight circle to take Rin's feet from him.

As she came around, Tsuyo would push herself up with her left leg and kept the spinning motion. This continuation of momentum allowed her to build her speed up enough so that she could perform the second part of her counter attack. She bent her back as she pushed up, twisting her body so as to perform a barrel roll in the air while still close to the ground. This allowed her to bring her right leg around again while being only a few feet off the ground in order to slam her heel into Rin's chest to drive him into the ground. The speed with which she did so would stun the average man, as she was performing these flips and acrobatics at speeds the average man would have issues seeing as anything other than a blur.

With expert precision, timing, and a level of coordination that allowed her to perform feats most non shinobi would think improbable if not impossible, Tsuyo would plant her left foot as she came down without any loss of balance or finesse. She continued with one more rotation, following her momentum to swiftly fall back a few more meters to allow Rin to recover himself. To further aggravate the genin, she still had not uncrossed her arms. Making her do so was the goal of this brief exercise, though she was beginning to doubt that would happen today. "Such an upfront attack will do you no good against a real enemy. You'd be dead right now after something like that, were we not on the same side," she said to him. The Hyuga's clan head activated her Byakugan for a couple seconds to better examine Rin's physical condition.

It was likely that she had given him some bruises, but she wanted to make sure nothing was broken. It was with this examination that she found someone watching her little bout with Rin. Tsuyo's eyes shifted to this unknown person, a female from the looks of it. "Can I help you," she called out to the newcomer, still keeping an eye on Rin to see if he wanted to try any funny business.  

Stats: In signature

Using Byakugan.

Stamina usage: .8/80

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:47 am

Well the handstand part of the action failed as Tsuyo sweeped at his hands and successfully removed one from the balancing part. However Rin kept his left hand firm against the leg as it didn’t get past that point. His right hand which was still connected to the ground dug the nails and fingertips into the ground itself as he still lifted his body up. Only this time he launched himself only three feet away from Tsuyo. Rin would still land in a crouching position with his right hand placed underneath him for additional support of his body.

‘You are never gonna make it…’ A distinct voice whispered inside of his head that was his own voice. Immediately he is reminded back at the Uchiha complex where he previously trained with other members of his clan. Where he stood before another Uchiha that was around his age, but they had already unlocked those stupid Sharingan eyes and no matter what Rin did they saw through it. Rin dismissed those memories as his focus was brought back to this moment. Where Rin had charged forward with a frontal assault and tried to get around her. ‘That was a dumb move. She moves hell of a lot faster than i do so outmaneuvering her won’t do.’ Rin thought to himself as his fist met nothing but that air caressing his arm.

Then just as his body was moving to pivot around, Rin suddenly felt something solid slam onto the ankle of his feet. That’s where he found himself in the air as he was falling. This is where Rin is reminded once again, only he is reminded of the amount of times the Uchiha members would perform various taijutsu techniques too advance for him to learn and took advantage over that. The most common one is the Lion Combo as the heel drop comes for his chest every time. ‘And everyone knows you fake it…’ The voice spoke inside his mind again.

Rin would have bared his teeth as his instincts take over and he crosses his arms over his chest in a protective position. That heel drop will still connect to his body, but with his arms in the way and actually holding firm against the force the heel could not make it into the chest area. Regardless he is sent hard onto the ground that practically knocked the air out of his lungs to a small degree. His arms throb where that heel struck at and his ankles are still hurting from the trauma. When Rin landed on his back there some pops along his spine which was another reason why he gasped. Out of the two arms he possess, Rin’s left forearm in particular hurt like hell since it sustained the most damage from the heel drop.

Hearing the woman’s words did tick him off to an extent as he spoke and didn’t realize that his anger from multiple sources at this point was coating his voice. “If we were not on the same side you would’ve jabbed at my chakra point just over the heart and i would’ve been dead regardless. I can’t get around you, i can’t move fast enough, and i certainly can’t ‘see’ what the hell is happening!” Rin slammed the palm of his left hand onto the ground just to shutdown his anger through the pain he inflicted onto himself. The memories of his family laughing, mocking him, and worst of all poking a lot of fun that he doesn’t have the Sharingan so he has no chance of winning to begin with. They all swirled in his mind as helplessness clung onto his mind that it emotionally hurts.

To be frank his whole situation frustrates him to no end and he’s even grown to the point where he subconsciously hates the Uchiha clan. ‘But are you just gonna take that…?’ For some reason his anger melted away at those words. ‘Are you gonna leave it like that…?’ Rin already came to his senses so to speak as his mind calms down to the focused state he possessed earlier. He started to stand up on his feet as his left hand dug into the earth and picked up a handful of loose dirt. The one technique he barely learnt from the academy. Rin put his hands together as he formed the tiger sign. With a small surge of chakra the dirt in his hands transforms into what appears to be a dull copper kunai in his left hand. Rin charged in a curved manner as he was trying to get at her blindspot, but either way he figures Tsuyo would see him no matter what. When he was only two meters away Rin throws the kunai at Tsuyo’s direction just before he lunged to quickly close the gap as much as the average human can.

{Side Step}
    Rin is anticipating that Tsuyo would evade it in some way, and in the cases that she side steps like before. Rin would immediately close in on her the moment he sees what direction she is moving. From there the boy would proceed to simply ram Tsuyo’s upper abdomen with his left shoulder. He is fully anticipating her to counter in some way, and Rin believes he is prepared for that as he immediately creates an illusion the instant Rin rams his shoulder. This is the point where Rin would replace his body with the thrown kunai. In which case Rin would be at the kunai’s previous location and when Tsuyo counters against the illusion it would trigger into revealing the kunai. Then it would initiate a chain trigger of sorts as the kunai gets struck and is immediately reverted back into dirt which clouds around Tsuyo’s body.

{Crouch}
    Now for the scenario in case Tsuyo actually ducks under the thrown kunai. Rin would proceed to actually leap over Tsuyo as he is not gonna fall for that leg sweep again as Rin flips his body forward. Where he actually will hurl a hand, but not to strike. Instead he’ll attempt to grab the sash around her hips and with a strong yank he’ll pull the sash off her person. The moment he does this Rin would use the illusion to replace his body with the kunai and be located a meter behind Tsuyo. It is to also counter against a lash or maybe some acrobatic maneuver to try to strike at Rin.

In the case that Tsuyo tied that sash good and ridiculously tight then Rin would instead literally pick Tsuyo off her feet and as he is coming into the full flip Rin would literally throw Tsuyo at one of the logs for only a couple meters. 5 meters at max to be precise. This shouldn’t hurt Tsuyo much except for the fact that she would’ve just got thrown. Not to mention her amazing display of finesse it is possibly, in Rin’s mind, that Tsuyo could literally land on her feet against the log. For at this point anything that he thought was physically hard to accomplish could be done by Tsuyo. Regardless he would land on his feet of the ground as he slides a good meter or two. He won’t press his attack, Rin just wanted, and to prove that he is learning and making use what little skills he currently possesses. Not to mention his own strengths and seems to be already aware of his weaknesses. For the average person Rin is all average not one technically considered as a weak point. But compared to other shinobi he is the weakest even though he’s as strong, fast, and agile as the average adult.

Techs Used in Side Step Route:

Techs used from the Crouch Route:
    Used Transformation on the handful of dirt.

Relevant Stats:

Strength: D > C (C++ for the Shoulder Charge)
    Constitution: D
    Coordination: D
    Perception: D

Stamina:
    20/30 (-6 if the Side Step route initiates)
    21/30 (-5 if the Crouch route initiates)

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:24 pm

Tsuyo scoffed at Rin's impetuous response to her taunts. "Nonsense. If we weren't on the same side, you never would have known I was here," she explained to correct his assumption of how she would have killed him. The other genin said nothing as Rin began his counter attack. She saw him perform the transformation on a clod of dirt to make it look like a weapon, but such trace amounts of chakra were still able to be seen with her eyes. He made a roundabout approach to try and strike from the side, throwing the "kunai" at her when he had closed the distance. Tsuyo simply bent out of the way of the dirt kunai to evade it, letting it slip by with only a hair's breadth of space between it and her chest so as to minimize her movements.

When Rin charged, Tsuyo would pounce up into the air to jump over the young Uchiha. This placed her into a midair crouch in order to dodge his haphazard charge that would be followed with a swift straight kick to his skull before landing gracefully on her other leg. Once again she would jump back to put a few meters of distance between Rin and herself, allowing the genin to regain his composure and try again if he wanted to. Ignoring the silent girl imposing on this lesson, Tsuyo would give Rin her full attention until the other one wanted to do more than act like a tree in the background.

"Nice try with the transformation, but try to make it a little less obvious next time. You aren't trying to fool some simpleton or someone who's never used chakra before. I expect more from an Uchiha than... whatever this is," she said with a quick motion towards him with her right hand before recrossing her arms. "Has anybody actually taken the time to train you correctly on how to fight?" Again, she wanted to egg him on. It was plain that he was frustrated at everything she had said so far, so she wanted to see now how far he would let his emotions rule his actions. It was one of the first things she had been taught as a child when being trained in how to fight. Never let your emotions win out, or you'll never get the chance to feel anything again. The academy was lacking in that life course from the looks of it.

Stats: Same as previous post

Stamina used: 1.2/80

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:21 am

Before he could even get the illusion going he felt a sudden blow to the head that honestly made him stagger forward. In fact it almost made him fall on his face. However Rin slammed his right palm on the ground at a 45 degree angle and through great effort on his young body Rin launches himself up in the air for only two meters. “Only one person even tried to teach me anything, the others just used me as a punching bag!” Rin exclaimed as he rapidly descended upon Tsuyo while his muscles were screaming with a burning sensation. The top of his head throb with pain. Even so he pushed his body further by attempting to deliver a dropkick at her. Of course he took the precaution to hold his ankle at a particular angle to where it’ll hold his power. Yet in the case he misses Rin would carefully land on his foot to lessen any falling damage.

Rin’s other leg is positioned protectively as it is curled inward towards his core. Where if anything he would be able to block as much as he could with that leg. No matter the result Rin would land on his feet one way or another. Whether that is doubling over from receiving a quick heel drop to the abdomen or even being dirty to strike at his groin. Either way he moves like the average adult. This time however, instead of the amount of strength he’s been displaying Rin reverts back to relying just his body and not using any particular techniques. “My brethren did nothing but mock me the whole way through academy. I had to learn these things myself!” Rin spoke for the second time as he winced in pain from his right palm. The thick part of his right palm is indeed starting to bleed as there was a small cut as the blood slips out of the wound. Additionally it was at this point that the nail on his left middle finger is cracked and ever so slowly drips the crimson hot liquid.

Try as he might, Rin held both arms protectively over his abdomen and face as he came down to the ground. At least he’s making a heavy effort of trying to do both offensive and defensive. Either he notices the wounds and simply doesn’t care about them, or alternatively there is so much adrenaline and emotions swelling up inside of his body that the pain is currently numb except for his muscles. Rin is trying not to let his emotions show as there is clear effort that he’s shutting down the anger, though temporary it is. Being a young child that he is however, is something he isn’t capable of storing those emotions away behind a lock.

Stats:
    All D Tier

(No techs were used)
    20/30 Stamina

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:22 pm

The genin had spunk, moving soon after staggering forwards. Tsuyo had touched down and moved away by this point, though Rin appeared more than willing to try and level a kick at her. Tsuyo simply moved back out of the way of the attack, keeping the space between the two of them to a couple meters. She had beaten on him quite a bit the last couple minutes, figured she would give him a little time to rest. He was bleeding, surprisingly, and was definitely dirty and likely very sore. After his attempt at a dropkick met with failure, the genin spoke again. Everything he had said recently disappointed her in some manner. "Well, I can see why. It's pretty fun, if I may say so myself," she said whimsically at his mentioning of being treated like a punching bag.

"Throwing yourself around the way you are is a good way to tire yourself out and cause yourself injury. I haven't even used my hands yet and look at you!" Tsuyo uncrossed her arms for the second time to motion at Rin, making sure to keep her wits about her in case he wanted to try and attack again while she was speaking. She had deactivated her Byakugan, satisfied with her knowledge of her surroundings as they were. Only that quiet girl was anywhere nearby, giving Rin and herself a somewhat private area to have this first lesson. Her expression was one of relative displeasure.

Tsuyo would continue, her tone devoid of any mockery and replaced with a seriousness that heavily insinuated she was speaking from experience. "You're letting your emotions get the best of you, too. These two things together only lead to death in our line of work." She paused here, letting her words soak into Rin's brain before continuing. "You need to calm down and analyze your situation before making any decisions. Take a bit of time if you need to, this is just practice. It's always better to do it right before you do it fast, as speed will come with time. Try again."

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:36 pm

The boy held an expression of expectation as his leg only met the very ground. He lands, rough though it was and not very graceful, but it was a simple landing as he lowered the once curled leg down to continue standing. In truth Rin’s eyes were a bit wild as he was fully anticipating some form of attack, like he was more or less fighting with his life on the line. He was expecting shuriken to fly out of the shadows, kunai that seem to be thrown from all directions, and even explosive tags around his feet that would’ve explode around his feet. Yet strangely none of this happened.

Instead the lady simply gave them a two meter gap and was practically batting him with criticism. It doesn’t take a genius especially when one sees it often on people’s faces that Tsuyo was clearly disappointed with him. Not unusual since just about everyone who even looks at him wore that expression. It was like the whole village looked at him like one big disappointment. ‘Am i just not cut out to be a shinobi after all…?’ Rin thought to himself as she pointed out the fact that he’s bleeding. The boy looked down at his hands and saw the small cut on his right palm and the cracked nail. Luckily both had already clotted up and sealed with his own blood from flowing again. They were still red hot and burns too as dirt was all over his arms, hands, and even his pants.

The thoughts raced through his mind, ’you have more skill and talent than i do! There was no way i could catch up to you to begin with. This whole thing feels rather… pointless…’ Rin thought bitterly towards himself as that spark of youth seems to have wink out from his eyes. “Like anybody would miss me if i do happen to get killed…” He mumbled though he didn’t exactly meant it. Depression was clear in his voice and eventually his body sings of that emotion too.

Take the time to think and calm down she says. Well the calming down part seems to have been taken care of for the most part. As for thinking, Rin doesn’t look like he’s thinking positive from the looks of it. “But… the only thing i can think of is that i’m not fast enough, i’m not strong enough, i’m not… anything.” Does everybody go through this? Rin wondered, but it always felt like he’s the only one experiencing this. Then again his entire life has been one big disappointment he thinks, and he wouldn’t be surprised if the Uchiha plans to get rid of him one way or another to save them from the embarrassment.

It frustrates Rin to no end that he kept thinking positive and training as best as he could practically by himself. Hoping that it would eventually pay off someday, but it always end the same. With his face slamming to the dirt or even landing on his back. At one point during ‘training’ one of his younger brethren attached some wires around two shuriken and timed it as Rin was coming home. Next thing Rin knows a line formed around his chest as he was being bound to a tree he happened to be walking near. The shurikens ended by stabbing onto each of his thighs, and screamed he did. Struggle he did, but those Sharingan eyes just stared with high amusement as they continued to use him as target practice for their throwing weapons. It was only when his mother intervened they had finally stopped, but by then there were probably six kunai in his arms, a dozen shuriken in his abdomen, and apparently one tried to throw several more shurikens at his chest. Thankfully the bones in his ribs were enough to shrug them off so they never got past his ribcage, but it still hurt.

Rin remembers that pain all too well, and even at one point during that assault Rin actually grew numb to it as his mind went blank yet still saw and heard everything around him. Rin even looks down at his thighs and for a brief moment thought he saw the shurikens on them. But it was just his mind playing tricks on him. “I can’t do anything else except for shoving my shoulder at you and using my knees in particular techniques. I just can’t…” It is hard for him to think positively, but it seems he is trying at the very least. “All i have left is this stupid sensing thing and become invisible to sensors. That’s it and those won’t help me here. I have nothing else unfortunately.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:56 pm

"You are an Uchiha," Tsuyo stated simply once Rin was finished with his self-depriciative response to all of her previous taunts. "And that is more than enough. Nobody starts out at the top, no matter how much talent they possess. You're not using every tool in your toolbox, and that's your issue. You want to force your way though everything, just like everybody else in your clan." Here Tsuyo would uncross her arms and crack her knuckles, staring intently into Rin's eyes.

Following up her knuckles with her wrists, she would continue. "Maybe asking you to attack is a little much for today, but you should be more than capable of defending. I'm going to focus a bit of chakra into certain parts of my body, and I want you to use your sensing abilities to try and block or evade anything that comes your way."

She hopped up and down a couple times, shaking herself out to relax before beginning this training exercise. "If you want anybody to care if you live or die, then you're going to have to do something to make them care. The world is not going to pity you or cater to your desires. Everybody has their demons, the question is whether you're going to rule them or let them rule you. Ready?" She knew she had to pound out this self doubt that he had, as that led to hesitation. Hesitation meant death, and perhaps for more people than just himself.

Once Rin affirmed he was ready, Tsuyo would dash towards him at roughly the same speed he had tried attacking her with earlier. She had seen how quickly he moved, and had a good idea on what he could and couldn't react to. She meant to make this difficult, but not impossible. Her short charge was capped off with an easy strike very similar to the one she first used against Makoto on their first outing. Her left hand shot forward at Rin's chest as Tsuyo utilized the control aspect of the Gentle Fist to focus chakra in that arm. It wasn't the real blow, and Tsuyo anticipated a block or dodge of some kind. This jab was followed with a right cross on that premise, but without any chakra being focused in that fist. This one was aimed for Rin's jaw, meant to give him a rude awakening if it hit. Best to keep it simple for now just so she could reaffirm what she suspected to be his limits.

Stats:

Strength: D-> E++
    Speed: C-> D
    Coordination (for speed of punches): B-> C

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:55 pm

“Am i an Uchiha? I don’t have the eyes like they do, and i certainly don’t have the gifts they all seem to possess.” Rin stated bluntly that was not coated with his depression. He’s slowly coming towards a hidden truth that maybe he wasn’t born with the Uchiha family, but rather molded into it. It made sense to Rin if that was the case because of how different he seems to be from the others. It wasn’t for the fact that he doesn’t possess the Sharingan that suggested it, but rather how the others look at him and treat him much differently than the times they treat others.

“Certain parts of the body… well if that’s the case then i won’t be needing these.” Rin commented as he proceeds to close his hazel eyes before activating his sensing ability. It still gave him a headache, but he’s able to see things quite clearly within 50 meters instead of 25. The ground, trees, bushes, and such are usually painted dark grey to his ‘sight’ yet it was just enough that he can see them. For beyond his sense is nothing but a wall of darkness. There was one other person nearby, but that perhaps might be the person Tsuyo was trying to communicate with earlier yet said nothing.

“Pity and catering my desires is not what my desires reside in. What i want is acknowledgement that i can do as much as everyone else despite my lack of other skills.” Though Rin will keep those words in mind as he figured nobody starts off at the top of things. Yet the Uchiha always assume that the moment you can walk is the moment you can start training as a shinobi in hopes you’ll be near jonin level come 10 years old. Rin thought that sort of mindset was stupid as being a kid himself he never thought about becoming strong. All he cared about was going to the academy and hang out with his friends. Even during his free time he would’ve gone out with the other kids and do some stupid stuff such as skipping rocks over the lake.

Snapping out of his train of thoughts, Rin kept his eyes closed as he pressed both palms together in front of him at abdomen level almost like he’s praying. Only the fingers were pointed out in front of him towards Tsuyo’s direction. It wasn’t a fighting stance, at least not from the looks of it. When using the sensing technique during combat Rin had learned beforehand that relying on visual sight is quite pointless since the mind can easily get confused and restricted. Regardless he mentally saw Tsuyo charging at him, strangely not as fast as he imagined her to move, but he also sees a small focused pale blue flame erupt around her left hand. Which happens to be where she concentrated her chakra as Tsuyo proceeds to shove a flaming palm directed at his chest from the looks of it.

Surprisingly Rin twisted his body as he quickly raised his right arm so that the forearm connects with Tsuyo’s left wrist. The kid applies enough force with the connection that her palm is moved to his left as it strikes nothing but air. Another surprise is that he managed to catch ‘sight’ of that fist hurling at him which was seen through the motion of her upper body twisting slightly. Rin kept up with his momentum as he simply dropped to a crouch before thrusting an empty left palm at Tsuyo’s right foot. Where he not only slams onto her foot but also to use her momentum against her. Similar to how she did with him earlier as he basically attempts to trip her. The strength behind the palm is considered to be near maximum strength he can normally use due to the drop. Which he uses his weight to bring down onto her foot and hopefully trips her.

Regardless if it succeeds or not, Rin will proceed to jump back for only two meters. Where he would be standing up when landing and both hands are back into a prayer-like position. After all the goal currently is to evade or block. However Rin is aware that launching a counter attack when an opportunity presents itself is generally advised to strike. Especially when their defense seems to be beyond his strength. The reason why his counter didn’t possess as much strength as it should have is because of the empty palm. It is normally the start to push something, and without chakra coating over it the palm does half of the force.

“I’m aware that the Uchiha and Hyuga had their… differences with previous wars. And i’m obviously aware that i’m an Uchiha at least by name. But would you mind if i ask if you don’t use the Uchiha name when it comes to criticism?” Rin asked politely as he remained alert for sudden movements from Tsuyo. “I am my own person.” Hoping that would solidify his reasoning towards her, Rin is trying not to put too much stock with the Uchiha name. Mainly because he doesn’t want to be recognized as an Uchiha, but rather he wants to be recognized for who he is. Otherwise he’ll continue living in the Uchiha’s shadow for his entire life.

29.5/40

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D -> E
    Perception: D -> C

Tech Used:

UA:

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:51 am

Tsuyo noted that Rin closed his eyes, which was one of the worst possible things a shinobi could do. A sixth sense does you no good if you stop using one of your other five. She said nothing about this before she made her initial attacks. To her surprise, he actually managed to evade the first shot pretty well. Tsuyo's eye twitched ever so slightly as she caught his body shifting in a manner that would allow him to crouch. Instinct took over, and as Rin dropped to attempt to trip up Tsuyo he would find his palm connecting with naught but the cold hard earth. Tsuyo had reacted by twisting to her left with the motion of her second punch, kicking lightly off the ground while pulling herself into alignment with it.

This maneuver allowed her to continue her forward momentum over Rin with a barrel roll. As she spun over Rin, her left elbow would come around to connect with the back of his skull halfway through her single spin. Her right foot came around and planted into the ground while she continued into a spinning crouch to follow up her response to Rin's counter. Tsuyo was about half a meter away from him at this point and behind him, meaning Rin had to be careful with how he proceeded if he didn't want to take anymore undue abuse. Her left leg whirled around to snap at Rin's legs. Should this be successful, Tsuyo would pounce back to her feet but would not retreat. Her fists came up as her body turned to put her left foot as her lead foot, shoulder width apart. Her fists were held in the "Philly Shell" style for boxing.

"Open your eyes, Rin. And don't ever close them again," she ordered sternly. Should Rin wish to continue with his plea of keeping him being an Uchiha out of her judgement of him, Tsuyo would give a wry grin to the genin while shaking her head ever so slightly. "I'd be lying if I told you it played no part, so that's why you need to do better. Prove you're not just another little bastard from the Uchiha." A little bit of old resentment was allowed to seep into her voice, to egg him on. He needed motivation, and even if he didn't like her for it, she could fill that role. At least for awhile, until a better motivator came along. After this, Tsuyo would wait for the genin to face her and ready himself before charging again. She focused chakra in her right hand to give an indication to Rin of what was to come. When she was within range, she shifted her body and began to bring her right shoulder forwards as if to punch Rin.

Instead, she would snap that shoulder back and threw a jab with her left hand at Rin's jaw. Regardless of how he reacted, Tsuyo would snap her arm back so she could twist her hips to bring her right knee forward to try and drive it into Rin's stomach. This brought her into a southpaw orientation, her arms shifted up to guard her head and body from any counter Rin might through at her. Her next move would depend entirely on how he reacted, and her every watchful eyes were always paying attention to what that reaction might be. She was playing it with a good mix of aggression and defense too, leaving Rin little in the way of openings to exploit. He'd have to get creative if he wanted to win this one.

Stats: Same as last post.

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 am

It was true that Rin didn’t see her expression or the specific details such as the eyes, the teeth, and the like. In truth he felt like he was swimming underwater where Tsuyo was the only light in this abyss. Well, her and one other person that hasn’t moved or made a noise yet. Rin had grown over the year had passed since he gained this ability to like the pale blue flame that is usually faint yet ever present within living creatures. Perhaps it was as much of a curse as it is a gift for it costs him the vitality.

Regardless he ‘saw’ that her foot had shifted with her failed attempt to punch Rin. Rin of course didn't pursue it for that was not his true purpose. He allows his palm to connect against the soil as a small cloud of dirt spreads out from his hand. In doing so his ‘sight’ expanded to one hundred meters with more accuracy. Through it he saw Tsuyo converting her previous attack into a roll using his body as her obstacle. It was through that contact that Rin was able to see her. With it came the elbow of her left arm. Rin had obviously seen it as he half attempted to evade it by shifting his body with the blow’s direction to minimize the damage he should've taken. This was done by simply lowering his body and using his right arm for balance in place of his right leg.

Now she was behind him, and as if to demonstrate not to toy with her Tsuyo snaps her left leg back towards his lower body from the looks of it. Rin was still in his crouching position with his knee just a couple of inches from ground. So his entire body was lower leaving little room to target his leg. Tsuyo standing on the ground was like sending ripples through the air and on the ground. So he's able to see the leg coming at him. Rin minimized his effort simply by leaping up like a frog over that leg attack making it miss.

Rin doesn't have his medium anymore, so he's back to normal sensing as he flips and twists his body around forward so he would land in this meter distance that they have. The landing was pretty solid for the most part as Rin landed nearly straight on his legs with an added slight buckle at the knees for support. His palms opened as his right arm was extended while the left was closer to his person at abdomen level. Not necessarily the gentle fist, but the concept of the palms seem to be used for a defensive purpose. Rin’s feet was spread out while leaning on his left leg to place a root to the ground. His right served for movement related such as evasion and moving forward.

Rin felt like he might have offended Tsuyo by closing his eyes, or rather it was the stupidest thing anyone can ever do. He heard such talk from his own mother and just about everyone else who sparred with him using this ability. Yet it never really seemed to hinder his ability to move, and in fact he seems to perceive more detail than he did before and it was not just the technique to sense. The main reason why Rin closes his eyes is to not confuse his sight with the sensing technique as it limits the ability to accurately sense certain things. The additional light from the sun also gives him a headache than he already has.

Regardless the boy opens his eyes as ordered, though he was wincing from the sun’s light. The sharp pain in his head seemed to increase from the sudden brightness, but Rin made a point to deal with it. Of course by opening his eyes Rin witnesses the wry grin playing at Tsuyo’s lips and responded with Rin’s plea. Rin wasn’t surprised that Tsuyo held a certain grudge about the fact he holds the Uchiha name. It was practically common knowledge among the village that Uchiha, Hyuga, and even Senju have been at odds for a long time now.

Rin raised a brow as he tilted his head slightly to the side. “Well i don’t have the eyes, so i think i’m off to a good start of not being a little bastard Uchiha.” Being the technical mindset at the moment, Rin’s attention never wavered from Tsuyo. Rin didn’t really appear to have much motivation other than himself of proving to someone. Faint signs of scar tissue can barely be seen along his arms that look appear to be stabbing wounds, and now that his shirt is a bit messed up there was a small scar tissue an inch below his collarbone. “At least i tried though. I’m pretty sure if i was just some Uchiha i would’ve given up the moment the odds were stacked too high for me.”

Rin won’t lie that the stance Tsuyo took was foreign to him, but he didn’t let his guard down either as his senses spiked from her concentrating chakra into her right hand. The charge began similar to last time only this time it seemed Tsuyo was in motion to punch him with that right hook of hers. At least according to Rin’s perspective it was, but what his mind sensed from the chakra Rin’s eyes were looking at the left hand and near the waist for signs of a crouch or to even twist. After all last time she did try to punch with the left hand too, so he was wary of Tsuyo. Rin was in the initial stance to shift some of his weight to his front leg to allow him to evade to her right side.
    That’s when the snap happened and while Rin caught it by his sight he was barely able to deflect it with his extended right arm. Her body suddenly twisted to both maximize the power and speed behind it only meant that Rin would have been in for a rude awakening had he not swung his right arm. The forearm connected against Tsuyo’s left forearm altering the direction slightly as he continued to move towards her right. Despite his efforts, Tsuyo’s left jab still nicked his cheek that made Rin stagger for a brief moment. Quickly following after that the knee came up to his stomach.

The muscle around his stomach was hard when Tsuyo connected her knee to it, but even so Rin appeared like it hurt twice as much as it should. The boy staggers again backwards as his left hand is immediately placed over his stomach as his quivers from the pain all over his body. Sweat drips from his face, and to be frank Rin won’t be surprised if he keeps going until he passes out from the pain. Again. Fighting through the pain, Rin keeps his stance as he recovers his composure. For at this point anything he does is going to be foiled for deep down Rin knows she is holding back.

It was stressful maintaining this sensing technique, but regardless he keeps it active. Rin sees that Tsuyo has her arms shifted to guard her head and body. To him, there is no room for him to get through. Though once again that aggression he held earlier doesn’t appear to be present and instead is placed with careful observation. Rin doesn’t know how to proceed, or more specifically he knows what she’s capable to an extent and that no matter what he did she would easily counter it. On top of that her eyes are staring at him like a hawk.

‘I could try low, but her dexterity is way too advanced for me to even hope to get her. Plus she can just simply jump over me like before and poof i’m back to square one. I’m not confident that i got swiftly get around her and attack from behind. Mainly because i know for certain she moves faster than me by a long shot.’ Rin thought bitterly to himself as he tries to figure it out, yet fails to do so from the looks of it. He wants to prove to Tsuyo somehow, but in the end Rin feels deep down that all he can do is bark. The frustration of being helpless in any situation is beyond comprehension in Rin’s mind as a surge of chakra flow through his body. In doing so the earth shifted ever so slightly.

‘If only i had some form of element i probably would fair better, but no matter what she can just smack my hand and there goes my jutsu.’ The boy’s train of thinking went through his mind once again. A budding rage was swelling within his bosom from the amount of negativity within his mind. Yet remembering Tsuyo’s words Rin actually converted the pent up rage to add as fuel into his chakra which causes another surge of chakra that was a bit stronger now that briefly shook the earth beneath him. Rin actually smiled as this was probably the stupidest idea ever as he poured a potent amount of strength into his palms.

Rin steps forward as he begins to enter the crouching stance. His right palm at the ready for defending by positioning it around his face and chest as Rin slams his left palm onto the earth beneath Tsuyo to both create a true dust cloud that minimizes visual sight for a brief period of time. The force was even enough to cause the very ground to rumble as the dust cloud engulfs both of them. This was the moment Rin shined as he closed his eyes not using the sight since it was clouded and so were hers. Using his mind's eye, Rin would quickly spin around by both jumping back to standing position and pivoting with his left foot to spin around Tsuyo’s side. At initial to mid spin Rin would rise with an added bounce from the knees to rise up faster and a swift palm thrusting upward at Tsuyo’s stomach which would no doubt be blocked by her arms. Which was fine as he used his strength to push her arms up. This was a ruse of course as Rin would slam his right elbow as he pushed up her blocking arm just enough to expose her stomach where his elbow will land.

Then after he spun around to get at her right blindside, Rin finish this up by using the built up momentum and strength at the end of his spin. Where Rin will slam his left palm onto Tsuyo’s right flank, and as the nature of the palm Rin will attempt to utilise this strength to literally push Tsuyo a good five meters if not ten meters at maximum. If this didn’t work then Rin is all out of ideas as in truth he thought this was the stupidest thing he’s ever done. He’s not even sure if he can even create the dust cloud or not, but at this point it was the only thing he could figure out.

29/40 Stamina

Stats:
    Strength D > C
    Speed D
    Constitution D > E
    Coordination D
    Perception D > C

Activated Techs:

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:24 am

Tsuyo's planned string of attacks seemed to work, with Rin managing to see through her feint to parry her jab. The knee she had planned met his stomach without resistance though which surprised Tsuyo somewhat. Perhaps Rin was getting tired already, which she hoped was not the case. Either way, she would not give the genin a moment's respite once she could tell that he didn't plan to go on the offensive after her own attack. Her leg came back down and Tsuyo flowed smoothly into a southpaw stance so she did not need to waste time readjusting herself. Being able to fight ambidextrously was a huge benefit for any martial artist as that opened up a plethora of opportunities within any fight. Tsuyo's right hand had chakra focused in it still, and once her foot touched the ground she would shift her body weight forward as she threw a jab with her right hand aimed for Rin's face. With his left hand on his stomach, this quick follow up would be hard to block. He'd need to dodge it, but in order to dodge it he would need to shift to his right or duck.

Should Rin decide to continue with his thought out plan of slamming his hand on the ground to try and kick up a light bit of dust, he would find Tsuyo snapping her right leg around in a low kick to sweep his arm out from under him when it hit the ground. The jonin would continue after this by shifting her body weight backwards to bring her body to an angle as her right foot lifted off the ground and then flew forward in a straight kick for Rin's head. By leaning back she gave herself a little bit more distance on the kick. Tsuyo would plant her foot back onto the ground quickly after this second kick, her stance shifting into something else. Her body turned so that it was almost completely sideways to Rin, close to a seventy-five degree angle. Her right arm was at chest level, perpendicular to the ground with her hand clenched in a fist. Her left arm came up at a forty-five degree angle behind her right, her hand in the middle of her forearm with the palm facing out and her fingers outstretched with her thumb tucked. Her feet were shoulder width apart with the toes on both pointed outwards at a thirty degree angle. She was bent at the knees with most of her weight distributed on her back foot in a 60/40 ratio. With this balanced stance, she would wait a bit to see how Rin reacted before making her move.

Should Rin choose to move to the side, Tsuyo would instead follow her jab up by stepping closer to Rin and inside his guard with her left foot. As she did this, her body would shift to the left and she would keep herself facing her student in order to follow Rin's movements. Her left hand tucked into her chest with this step so that she could throw her second attack, an elbow directed for Rin's cheek. Once again, this would shift her stance so that she was back into an orthodox form. The elbow would be followed by an uppercut to Rin's stomach with her right hand as her left arm stayed up to protect her face and body. After this, Tsuyo would assume the same stance as she would have if Rin had elected to duck and continue with his own planned counter. However, with this scenario it would be her left arm that was the lead arm rather than her right.

Either way, she had to admit that the kid had spunk. He had taken one hell of a thrashing so far today and just kept getting back up for more. It was like he enjoyed getting the tar beaten out of him, a trait Tsuyo found quite appealing. Doubly so since he was also an Uchiha, whether he had the eyes or not. He was trying to innovate with what little he had at his disposal, and that was what she was looking for. Success was not the goal here, rather, it was to display what kind of tenacity Rin had. So far, he had it in spades. An excellent prospect in most regards. At least, so far.

Notes: Interrupted the palm slam one way or another.

Stats: Same as previous posts

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:13 am

As much as Rin fought the pain off and not falling to his knees. Rin saw that Tsuyo was pressing her attack with a right jab aimed at his face both visually and his senses were ringing inside his mind. Rin allowed his knees to buckle into a crouch as Rin used his right forearm to raise up and connect against Tsuyo’s wrist. It was a method to push that jab up as he went down so it doesn’t follow him. His muscles burning in pain from the intense stress he’s putting them through.

Instinct took over for a moment as Rin wasted no time to bring his right arm enough for his hand to place a firm grip around Tsuyo’s wrist. Simultaneously the boy stepped forward as he twisted his left palm outward with his fingers pointed downward as it lashes out towards her abdomen in an uppercut motion. This is because Rin will seize her clothing as his fingers dig into a cloth as it forms a cupped fist. It will still attempt to launch an empty palm at her abdomen. Since the palm would still need to connect Tsuyo in order for the grab to work to begin with.

Rin didn’t stop there as he not only pushed at her abdomen in an upward motion, but he also used his thighs to push up along with it to lift Tsuyo from the ground. His legs were spread out shoulder length as he attempts to lift Tsuyo off her feet and over his body. Making it difficult to sweep his legs out from under him since Rin’s roots are strong in this instance. By applying pressure on her grappled right wrist downward to the ground, Rin will flip Tsuyo so that by the time she comes to full circle Rin would effectively slam her back to the ground. Not just from his strength, but from the momentum and her own weight being taken into effect as inertia builds up.

Regardless Rin doesn’t assume any aggressive intentions as he would follow up by leaping two meters back. Chakra and blood pumping inside of his veins as he could feel his body throbbing with his heartbeat. Rin could feel the adrenaline inside him, but in truth it was bad for him since it generally makes anyone careless in the heat of battle. As he gets back into a similar stance as before, Rin takes a deep breath to calm his mind down. And now he must think.

In the case of his counter being successful, Rin will wait for Tsuyo to flow into her stance before he still goes with his slamming palm to the ground. In truth Rin never took his eyes off Tsuyo and neither did he forget how much damage she can do with just her legs. The moment those hazel eyes caught sight of her right leg coming for his palm, the already defending right arm was quick to intercept by blocking with an added grab for Tsuyo’s ankle. Once again instinct as well as body memory took into effect that changes his original plan.

Rin will take advantage of his momentum as he senses through the chakra on her right hand that Tsuyo was leaning back. The boy will still raise up, but instead his lower body is raising up as Rin will connect a slamming heel at Tsuyo’s chest with only enough force to possible stagger the jonin. Rin had been supporting his weight through his palm on the ground as he proceeds to launch himself up into the air. When this happens Rin will deliver a stomp at Tsuyo’s abdomen as an attempt to keep Tsuyo occupied for only a second. At this point Rin would have released Tsuyo’s right ankle as he had begun to add an 180 degree quick counterclockwise spin to slam his right palm at Tsuyo’s solar plexus.

This string of attacks is only to stun and stagger Tsuyo long enough for Rin to deliver his slamming palm as he attempts to push the jonin 5 meters back at most. Additionally Rin is applying enough force with the palm to stun Tsuyo from the amount of physical trauma directed at that point. If anything the heel drop was merely a diversion as it was an attack. Of course this can easily be blocked to sustain the damage as Rin holds the right leg in place to prevent Tsuyo from backing up or jumping. If not blocked and the lean continues then Rin’s heel would instead connect against her stomach region as his knee bends at the extension of his leg to maximize the force. It would be a quick adjustment too making it difficult to anticipate in situations like this.

It should be noted that dust cloud Rin had planned wasn’t as big as he hoped. Mainly because Rin is covered with the light dust and so is the lower body of Tsuyo’s. Of course with Tsuyo leaning back it might come up to her neck. But unless she drops into a crouching tiger then the dust shouldn’t affect her. Though Rin’s combination of bizarre attacks kicks up the dust higher until finally when Rin launches himself up in the air with dust trailing behind him. The spin, though short lived it was, would cause the dust to shift like a current. When Rin’s palm would connect against Tsuyo’s solar plexus she would also be briefly wrapped by the dust before she is knocked back.

Either way Rin is trying his best despite the odds and the amount of beating he’s getting. It is not really the fact that he likes getting the tar beating out of him, but rather he’s used to it. While success was not the goal, Rin did say he was give it everything he has. Not once did he begin crawling or cowering away from Tsuyo the moment things got tough. Alas each time he gets knocked down his attacks are executed better and Rin does avoid what he can as well as block in order to force an opportunity open. Even so, Rin does not possess a single shred of hatred or aggressive behavior towards Tsuyo. If there is signs of anger on his person, it is not caused by Tsuyo.

Stats:
    Strength D
    Constitution E
    Speed D
    Perception C

28.5/40 Stamina

Tech Used:

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:01 pm

Rin chose to crouch, though he decided he didn't have enough time to try and slam his hand on the ground. He was probably right, too. The young Uchiha brought his arm up to block Tsuyo's jab, an action he would come to deeply regret doing. This block brought his arm across his body, leaving his right side vulnerable. Tsuyo, being the experience martial artist she was and intent on teaching a lesson today, would decide to capitalize on that opening. Her right arm pulled away from his, keeping it out of reach of his grasp while her body shifted to her left. Her previously idle left hand was no longer so, having shot out as she shifted to the side to smash into Rin's right elbow from the back in order to push his arm further across his body.

Intent on driving this lesson home, Tsuyo brought her right arm down into a chop at Rin's right trapezius muscle. Him being crouched made this easier to accomplish, as she had good control of his right arm and her arms were above his now. She had the high ground, for lack of a better description. This awkward position he was now in made strikes with his left hand difficult, as he first had to get around his own arm. She twisted at the hips and followed through with her chop by folding her arm and driving her elbow into Rin's forehead to try and knock him for a loop. Her right foot slid around Rin's right foot as she twisted to pop him in the head, pulling back to try and sweep the genin off his feet.

Tsuyo would follow him to the ground with her right hand on the assumption Rin had fell victim to her relatively vicious counterattack. Her fingers were held together and were fully extended, as if she intended to utilize her fingertips as a spear. This quick movement would stop a couple inches short of Rin's throat, indicating that she was claiming victory for this round. If he was inclined towards critical thinking, he would likely be able to identify what he had done wrong. Whether he did or not did not matter, as Tsuyo was going to say the same thing either way.

"You overextended yourself. If there's one thing you don't want to do in a fight, it's that. What just happened to you is why." Tsuyo's hand would retreat from his throat when she finished, turning her palm up in an offer to help him to his feet. She would help him up if he accepted, continuing her comments whether he did or not. "Do you know where you messed up?" She was curious to see whether or not he could be self critical, as humility and being honest with yourself are key components to improving ones self.

Stats: Same as before, final lunge is done at full speed

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:41 am

Where to begin when one second Rin actually tried to counter yet the next second he gets another beating. First the smashing onto his elbow as Rin failed the block. To summarize it was painful even from something as that as a sharp spike erupted in his head. In fact he lost vision over his left eye as it became cloudy and glossy due to the amount of stressful pain into the left lobe of his brain. Additionally it does move across his chest as predicted along with another counter of hers.

Next came the chop at the trapezius which is the set of muscles that cover the shoulder to the neck. Imagine a dull blade slamming at the force equivalent to a mace against full plate armor and that pretty much describes it. Though strength Rin possessed, Rin literally fell to his left knee as his entire right arm went limp. At this point pain is indescribable to Rin as he barely felt the elbow on his face which seemed to be enough. At this point Rin was falling to the ground almost like a corpse falling in battle. The right foot seemed a bit unnecessary as Rin fell with a clear red bruise formed on his forehead.

Rin didn’t register that Tsuyo had lunged the speartip thrust at his neck, nor did he seem to hear any words. It took a few moments, but Rin’s motionless left hand finally twitched as he finally blinked with his right eye. The forehead had swelled as it pulsed with pain. It was an immense struggle on its own, but Rin brought himself up to his knees. Note that his right arm is still limp as he braced himself with his left arm. Planting one foot onto the ground, Rin trembled trying to stand up only to fall back down to his left knee. His right shoulder to the fingertips was numb yet all he can feel is a void of pain.

“That’s… the last time… i’m gonna do something stupid…” Rin barely spoke through his teeth as his breathing was heavy. He had dropped his sensing earlier because of the immense pain. The whole plan he had attempted was stupid, the very thought was stupid to begin with. And he was stupid enough to go through it. Rin’s nails of the left hand dug into the earth as he bared his teeth from the pain. “I gotta… keep going…” Rin told himself as he attempted for the second time to stand up. This time he succeeds with his right arm practically dangling to his side and his left eye was closed.

His voice was rough and almost sounded to have liquid forming in his mouth. Rin looks down at his arm and noticed how it’ll be useless now. So he reached down with his left hand to grab the right wrist. Where he pulls it across his chest and held it by biting his flesh. Strangely he doesn’t feel it compared to the pain it is already in. Still he isn’t going to complain as Rin basically forms an arm cross like he’s in a straight jacket. “Guess i’ll have to use my legs this time until they’re disabled too.”

Stats are D tier.

No techs were used

28.5/40

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:53 pm