Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Moonlit Artistry (Hoshiko) (M Rated)

Takashi Yamamoto
    Takashi Yamamoto

Village : N/A

Moonlit Artistry (Hoshiko) (M Rated) Empty Moonlit Artistry (Hoshiko) (M Rated)

Post by Takashi Yamamoto Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:34 am

Akari would be collecting people

No not that way, she was drawing them in her notebook.

It was a hobby of hers. She loved all things artistic, from drawing, to painting, to sculpting, she loved it all. She was extremely good at it too, and one of her dreams was to have one or more of her pieces on display in a prominent location. Or to be owned and coveted by a famous and important individual. Still, for the moment she was just a girl who liked to draw or paint people. Drawing of course was the only option she really had while out in public. As painting required someone specifically to model. Many people were put off by her for some reason and most declined to act as a model for her.

Was it perhaps that she asked them to do so nude?

Or maybe it was because she asked while riding around on an eight foot tall puppet that she controlled.

She wasn’t sure and she frankly did not care. People would become used to her eventually and then perhaps she would be able to find more models. For now she contented herself to drawing from atop Dominus. Her pencil moving at a near lightning pace to draw various people she saw. It did made it easier to have the top down view. Also, frankly, most people looked up at her and stared. It was hard not to after all and that tended to give her a great look at their faces and features while they did. Oftentimes she could finish a drawing shortly after they looked away. Her pencil flew across her notebook, however drawings went into it, but rarely did they come back out.

Akari loved her drawings and she kept the vast majority of them for herself. She referred to it as ‘collecting people’ and she had a huge amount of pictures she had drawn of people that she had kept for herself, adding them to her ‘collection’. Some though? Some she gave the drawing too. Those were somewhat rare, and generally only to people that she very much enjoyed drawing or felt drawn to somewhat. In those cases it was somewhat of a ‘hello’ gift. As she always tried to strike up a conversation with the individual in question and see if she might make a friend.

She had been surprised how good her intuition was. Almost everyone she had given a drawing too had turned out to be some sort of kindred spirit or at least of likable personality and sound of mind. Sometimes they disagreed on things, but that was okay. Friends could do that, and she met with some of them often for coffee or lunch or other small little things. Honestly, her art was the best thing that happened to her and she loved it.

She sighed contentedly as she finished another drawing and flipped to the next page. She would need to get a new book soon. The one she was working on was starting to fill up. The dark haired and dark eyed girl looked up from her pad and began to search for another potential piece of her ‘collection’.

[1]

Last edited by Akari Chinoike on Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hoshiko Kurama
    Hoshiko Kurama

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Moonlit Artistry (Hoshiko) (M Rated) Empty Re: Moonlit Artistry (Hoshiko) (M Rated)

Post by Hoshiko Kurama Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:18 pm

ESLcm93.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    The air was crisp and she was bathed in the light of the full moon. While most would bask in the warmth of the sun, Hoshiko basked in the cold and forgiving light of the moon. The moonlight reflected off of her caramel skin, wearing a night-blue cocktail dress that left very little to the imagination with an eye-catching gold trim around the dress. She wore golden adornments that she took with her from her time forced into prostitution. More eyes turned her way as people seemed to part around her and her jackal puppies like a lone rock in the middle of a raging river. Her beauty and splendor captivated an audience, as was evident in the hospital, attracting more gawking and eye wandering than most. She had spent few years on perfecting the craft of appearing beautiful, sultry, and seductive to the point it became second nature. Certainly there were those that found the way she dressed or carried herself to be disgusting or incorrigible, but she had nothing to say to those people. Pity for the disgusted and woe for the jealous. Those who would think she would do anything as despicable as 'attracting' children were disgusting individual in her eyes. While she might be of questionable morals, she did have a code of conduct she would follow. Squick or not, she did have her own moral compass. While her own moral compass didn't point in the same direction as prudes and closeted perverts, she did follow her own code.

She raised her face to bask in the cold glow of the moon, feeling the fuzzy bodies of the three jackal puppies coiling around her legs, moving in figure-eight movements, and doing other idle dog-like behaviors. Something about the moon was divine to her, attributing the moon to protecting her in her most necessary time of need. The 'Princess' of the Moon had given her guidance that she required to make it through tough times and it was this guidance that caused her to become a Moon Worshipper. She gave enough trust to 'Tsukihime' to let her eyesight be taken from her for better things would come. She gave trust to 'Tsukihime' to pursue her dreams, when she was a child, to become a shinobi of this decrepit world. The sun might give the world light and life, but it was the moon that gave her light and life.

She opened her eyes as the moon shone down slightly brighter upon her face to expose her beautiful blue and gold heterochromia eyes, noticing an unfamiliar silhouette standing on top of a massive puppet doing something. It was outlandish to see someone atop a massive wooden puppet. Yes, curiosity did get to her as she approached the massive puppet and the woman perched atop of it. As she got closer, the jackal puppies rushed over towards the puppet and started to sniff around before the two males raised their legs up to relieve themselves upon it. Hoshiko, however, focused her attention on the artist. Her hand movements weren't trackable by her and she was confused at what she was doing at such a high speed, being unable to see nor discern what it was she was doing. Hoshiko didn't have to say a word as the artist's eyes would eventually lock upon her's.

Height: 5'2"
    Breast Size: D
    Sexuality: Bisexual (Favors men)
    Mature RPs?: Ask First
    STR: E
    CON: D
    STAM: D+
    SPD: E
    CRD: C
    INT: A
    PER: C

[Registration]
    [Tracker]
    [Updates]
    Takashi Yamamoto
    Takashi Yamamoto

Moonlit Artistry (Hoshiko) (M Rated) Empty Re: Moonlit Artistry (Hoshiko) (M Rated)

Post by Takashi Yamamoto Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:21 am

Akari’s back was to Hoshiko and so her ability to see the woman was essentially null. As she looked around her front and sides for a drawing target she would hear the arrival of..hounds? She looked down to find three puppies around Dominus’ feet. Two of them, males from the looks of things would raise a hind leg each and urinate on the large construct. Akari would blink dark eyes for a few moments at the situation before simply laughing. It wasn’t insane or angry laughing, simply amused laughing. She had never expected a dog of any kind to be willing to approach something to size of Dominus at all, much less choose to use it as a tree. She pat the puppet fondly as she spoke to it like it was a person. “It seems you have been mistake for a tree Dominus.” She would chuckle before she turned to look for the owners of the dogs. She didn’t want to try to move Dominus for fear of accidentally crushing one of the pups.

Turning to search she would find herself looking into stunning eyes of blue and gold. Heterchromia was not common and the sudden gaze meeting her own stunned her in surprise for a moment before she got herself back on balance. Then she would notice the rest of the woman and her eyes would widen indeed. She was stunning, absolutely stunning. Tan skin, a cocktail dress of dark blue with gold trim and a face that was absolutely breathtaking. “O-Oh!” She would say, her face turning red as he hand began to move across her pad with a lightning quickness. The face to face look gave her the image she needed to draw her and in what seemed like moments Akari would have drawn a stunning replication of the woman. Only it was in pencil, and not colored. Simply having to use shading to showcase the difference in color.

Silently she tore the page from her pad as she controlled Dominus to reach up and lift her off it’s shoulder and set her down in front of the woman. Being careful of course to not have it set her in any urine. With a smile she would offer the woman the picture. “Good evening, my name is Akari, and if you’ll pardon, I enjoy art, drawing, painting, and I’m good at it. I don’t tend to do this often but I’d like to offer you the picture of you I drew just now. As a token of friendship if you will.” She would offer, the picture showing to the woman so she could see it. “Are these pups yours?” She would ask idly after the offering looking down at them for a moment and giving them a smile before looking back up to meet the beautiful eyes the woman had..

[2]
    Hoshiko Kurama
    Hoshiko Kurama

Character File

Post by Hoshiko Kurama Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:27 am

ESLcm93.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    Her attention was immediately grabbed the moment the strange woman on the living tree noticed her. At least it was a step-up from everyone else who groaned and grunted upon seeing her. An 'Oh' was a rather dramatic improvement. But the bright red blush was something she was quite used to, even in her previous profession. However, the lightning fast hands would scratch upon the pad with extreme quickness and finesse. It was then that she was moved by the giant tree to be lowered towards Hoshi's location. Her eyes turning towards the tree for a moment and then towards Akari. The woman introduced herself as Akari. A single, flirtatious flick of her hand over her hair was given with a rather seductive look in her eye. "Kurama. Hoshiko Kurama. It's a pleasure, madam Akari," she said in a sultry voice. Her voice was of a lower timbre with a small amount of rasp. "Yes, I can tell. I figured it was something like that, unless you were doing something very lewd up upon your tree," she said, turning her gaze towards the puppet Dominus.

Her attention was then turned towards the picture that was drawn, turning to look towards it an her eyebrows furrowed slightly. She almost showed far too much emotion just now. The look of surprise wasn't one that she even had often, so trying not to show it caused a few slip-ups here and there. She had to remain cool and collect; the Moon Princess wouldn't approve of her showing too many feelings -- it would be unbecoming. She looked from the torn page of the pad and was very impressed at how quick the drawing was and how it captivated her essence. "Yes, I'm sure She would appreciate it plenty. I give you thanks," she said, not going to go into any context of who 'She' may be. Her attention was then drawn to the pups and she nodded her head.

"Yes they are. They are currently unnamed until I can find something more suitable for them. Now tell me," she said as Akari had set her eyes on her. "I couldn't help but notice that you are looking for something," she commented, noting the very gaze she was being given at that very moment. She tilted her head to the side, brushing off the hair off of her cleavage.

[Registration]
    [Tracker]
    [Updates]
    Takashi Yamamoto
    Takashi Yamamoto

Post by Takashi Yamamoto Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:20 am

Akari would note the woman’s seeming flirtation but she would chuckle a bit at the comment of Dominus being a ‘tree’. “Oh, Dominus is my puppet Hoshiko-san. I control him to fight and combat things.” She would explain as she looked back at her creation. She loved that puppet very much, it was one of her most prized possessions. As she looked back she would see Hoshiko’s eyebrows furrow slightly at the picture she had been given. The dark haired woman's head would tilt to the side in curiosity at the manner of speech Hoshiko seemed to use but she did not really think much else of it beyond that. Everyone had their own little quirks, hell Akari rode around on a puppet she controlled and drew things for crying out loud.

At her confirmation that the pups were hers she would nod at her. Akari wasn’t angry about the pups urinating on Dominus or anything. Washing him was fairly easy and it wouldn’t take long when she got around to it. At the meeting of their eyes Akari would blush lightly, still shocked at the beauty the woman displayed. Akari knew she herself was attractive, was confident in that actually and more than willing to flaunt it when she felt it necessary. However she had nothing on the raw appeal of this woman in front of her. She was simply stunning and Akari felt her heartbeat quicken as she tilted her head and brushed her hair from her cleavage. She blinked once or twice to get herself back on balance before taking a moment to actually remember what she had been asked. “Aaah-Oh! You mean my search for a model!” She would cry out in realization before nodding. “Yes, I paint too you see, and I’m always looking for people who might model for me. It involves a lot of sitting, standing, or laying still naked. I provide meals, snacks, and beverages and I keep the painting myself. Although I don’t mind painting a copy from of it for the model if they want one. I can always recreate my work so long as I can see it.”

The words came out and she considered the prospect of asking for the stunning woman's thoughts on the matter. She considered it for only a moment before deciding that she truly wanted to ‘collect’ this woman on a true canvas. “Would you perhaps be open to the idea?” She would ask in curiosity her dark eyes hopefully as she looked into the gorgeously mismatched eyes of Hoshiko.

[3]

Renown: 2,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: S++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Hoshiko Kurama
    Hoshiko Kurama

Character File

Post by Hoshiko Kurama Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:00 pm

ESLcm93.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    She raised a brow and tilted her head to the side a bit when explained what this living tree was. She looked over the large construct for a moment before turning her eyes back towards Akari, speaking in her smooth and sultry voice. "I didn't realize people used deadly toys to fight each other," she said before looking back over the puppet for a moment. "Very interesting." She heard herself being called 'Hoshiko-san' and winced a bit. "If you wish to address me with an honorific, I request you use 'Madam Hoshiko' or 'Lady Hoshiko'. The only honorifics worthy of myself," she clarified. These were the same honorifics told to her by the Moon Princess to accept and acknowledge for someone as elegant and beautiful as she. Clouds covered the light of the moon and her eyes instantly turned heavensward for a brief moment to where the moon would normally be for a moment before turning her attention back to Akari.

The puppies would now run circles around the puppet's feet, now chasing one another in a figure 8 pattern before the runt of the group started getting dizzy and fell onto it's back. The other two pups stopped their chase and started to bark at the one that fell out before it got back into formation and returned to their play. Hoshiko merely nodded when Akari affirmed herself being on the hunt for something before listening to what she was 'hunting' for. It didn't take anyone perceptive to notice the woman searching for something while frantically drawing something. It was then that she mentioned that she was looking for someone to paint in the nude. This wasn't the first time someone captured her likeness in the nude and it probably wouldn't be the last. She gave off a small grin before turning her body to the side, flipping some of her hair over her shoulders. It was more of a tick than anything, that and it became a habit to keep her sultry appearance visible.

"5000 Ryo to paint me nude. 10,000 Ryo and you can do whatever you want with me. But I do have one condition," she said as the moon peeked through the clouds once more, radiating it's brilliant light down upon her face. "Paint me with the moon to my back?" she requested.

[Registration]
    [Tracker]
    [Updates]
    Takashi Yamamoto
    Takashi Yamamoto

Post by Takashi Yamamoto Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:00 am

Akari would nod at the tan skinned woman’s words toward what to call her if she wished to address her with an honorific. ‘Lady Hoshiko’ then, she could do that. Although she would probably just refer to her as ‘Hoshiko’ unless some form of formality was concerned. The puppies would begin to run patterns around Dominus, one falling on it’s back and Akari chuckled at the antics of them. When Akari described what she was looking for though she did not get the reaction that she had expected. Most would look at her with embarrassment or dismay, immediately turned against the idea by the prospect of their likeness being painted in the nude. Doing so of course leaving a permanent artistic likeness in the world. Most she had found did not like that prospect. Some seemed turned off by the concept but came around later. Wanting to have a record of how beautiful they once were when their bodies became old and frail.

Rarely did anyone accept immediately.

Even more rarely did someone immediately have a price in mind for the service. The additional number for getting to do ‘whatever she wanted with her’ was even more enticing. Akari was inexperienced when it came to the sexual world. By that of course she meant she had had none. She was curious of course, she was an engineer and an artist. Curiosity ran through her as surely as blood did. However she had never found anyone interested that she was interested in. It did not help that she felt no attraction to the males at all. The attentions of which she could readily and easily gain she had found. Instead she found herself attracted to women. She was of course attracted to Hoshiko, who wouldn’t be? Her dark eyes involuntarily looked her up and down as one might do when presented with such an offer and Akari considered. Money wasn’t an object to her. A regular model as beautiful as Hoshiko would be a godsend to her. As she could paint or draw, or even sculpt her in various poses.

If she enjoyed the act of sex as much as she had a feeling she would, however, her feelings in that regard buttressed by the knowledge that everyone always seemed to want to do it. Then the possibility of a ‘regular’ woman she was attracted to being her ‘playmate’ would be even more of a godsend. Akari’s eyes glowed red briefly as her heartbeat increased and she became excited. She swiped a hand over her pouch and a roll of Ryo appeared in it and she held it up to be seen. “50,000.” She would say simply, letting the number sit in the air between them. It was five times the woman’s asking price after all. “The deal is you come by twice a week to let me paint, draw, sculpt, or whatever artistic form of expression I want so long as it doesn’t demean or degrade you in any way. Generally you’ll pose for me, holding objects or not, and let me work to my hearts content. Afterwards, or before if we’re inclined, we’ll ‘enjoy’ each other fully, and share a bed for rest those nights. I’ll pay every two weeks, or 25,000 weekly. If you’d rather that, regardless the offer is for you to take 50,000 regardless this first night. Oh, and yes of course I’ll paint you with the moon at your back this night but I won’t promise to do so every night. I can promise to include the moon in most of the works, but some it just wouldn’t be practical to. Sculptures come to mind in that regard.” She would say, holding the ryo up casually. Hoshiko would have to make the conscious choice to come and take it if she wanted to accept. Akari would let go the moment the woman took the Ryo if she did, playing no games with her at all.

Assuming she accepted the deal of course her dogs would need to be tended to. “Shall we drop your pups at your place or would you rather keep them with you? I don’t mind them being at my home but if they aren’t trained I’d rather they be in the backyard.” She would go on to say.

[4]
    Hoshiko Kurama
    Hoshiko Kurama

Character File

Post by Hoshiko Kurama Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:46 pm

ESLcm93.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    The number 50,000 had enticed her, feeling her mouth instantly water at the woman raising the price of her services. And then the explanation of where all of the money will get made it less appealing, but still appealing none-the-less as it was more than she asked for. It would actually be a 5000 ryo profit over her asking price. She smirked a bit, an expression she didn't show too often as she brushed some of her hair off of her shoulders, exposing more of her cleavage to the rather voluptuous artist. "50,000 ryo for twice a week to sit there and look pretty and then play with a beautiful artist?" she asked herself, perfectly audible of course. She licked her lips at the easy money. "Very well. I approve of your offer," she stated before pointing to the tree from earlier. "However, he doesn't get to play."

"Every other week is fine, as long as receive all payment. And the puppies stay with me. They are still in obedience training," she said. It wouldn't be the first time the puppies had seen her puppies and it certainly wouldn't be the last. If anyone with a pair of eyes would look in towards her house whenever she was home, they'd find her completely nude. She would even answer the door completely nude. She tilted her head a moment before making a clicking sound with her mouth. This caused the pups to stop playing and instantly turn to look towards Hoshiko. "Heel," she said gently before the three puppies move into line like well-disciplined soldiers. They knew that the more obedient they were and the better they executed commands, the more time they'd have to play and the better food they'd get to eat. "Lead the way."

[Registration]
    [Tracker]
    [Updates]
    Takashi Yamamoto
    Takashi Yamamoto

Post by Takashi Yamamoto Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:10 am

Akari’s face would tinge pink at the mention that she herself was beautiful. Frankly Akari knew she was attractive, but she did not hold a candle to the woman in front of her. Whether or not that was because of the woman’s raw sex appeal or not she was not entirely sure. However she knew if the two of them walked into a room together, Hoshiko would get the stares. Akari would simply be forgotten about instantly. Still, it felt really good to be noticed, and be complimented. Most found her strange, or odd, eccentric was the polite term for it she supposed. Oh her art was always held in high regard. However her artistic skill was never in question, not in her eyes. She wanted to feel good about herself. Something the woman before her helped with immensely already.

The dark eyed woman would laugh at the idea of Dominus ‘playing’. No, of course not. But the idea was funny. The agreement of the payment arrangement would be met with a nod. She had no issue paying, hell she would simply pay Hoshiko on the final meeting of the second week each time. The payment for the next series of visits. She would nod in agreement with the pups coming with her and watch with interest at the example of their training so far. At the command for her to lead the way Akari would smile. “Simple enough, would you like to ride back?” She would ask, already having Dominus pick her up. The puppet would be controlled to place her on its shoulder. From there Akari would raise an inquiring eyebrow down at the woman. If she chose to take her up on the offer for a ride she would have Dominus pick her up and place her on the other shoulder. The pups, being animals that moved with great energy on their own, would easily be able to keep up with the casual pace Akari would be setting.

Regardless of if Hoshiko accepted the offer or not she would have Dominus begin to move at a sedate pace, heading toward the clan compounds. She was an adopted member of the Chinoike, taken in at a younger age and she had a home there. It wasn’t as nice as most of the clans abodes but it was large and comfortably furnished. A multi story home with a terrace outside of the master bedroom where she had an easel set up. The home boasted a sizeable backyard for the dogs to play in and it would not take them very long to reach the place.

Entering the compound and moving toward it, she lived on the outer edge, closest to the entrance of the compound, she flicked out a chakra thread and opened the door. Dominus stepped in, her home having been modified to allow the puppet to walk in and out while under her control. “Welcome to my home.” She would say before having the puppet set the woman down if she had chosen to ride. Afterwards Akari would have it set her down and wordlessly she would seal the puppet away into a scroll before turning to Hoshiko. “May I offer you and your pups any food or drink? Or do you just want to skip straight to modeling?” She would ask, her eyebrow raised in curiosity. A visible sense of excitement in her eyes.

[5]
    Hoshiko Kurama
    Hoshiko Kurama

Character File

Post by Hoshiko Kurama Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:50 pm

ESLcm93.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    Hoshiko gave a simple nod to the question about getting a ride back. There was no way she would walk the entire way back, especially not when the woman propositioning her had a means of return -- one that didn't require a lot of exertion. She took a knee to expose her panties as her dress parted to gather the puppies, holding all three against her breast pointed outward, having them hang awkwardly upon her left forearm while supporting their bottoms with her right hand. She would be picked up by the puppet and placed upon it's shoulder, crossing her long caramel legs as the massive puppet started to move towards Akari's place. "I should consider getting one of these. Seems quite convenient," she said pursing her lips together as the three pups just clung onto her, panting heavily as they rode from on-high upon Dominus' shoulder.

She was escorted to where Akari would call home, goosebumps forming upon her supple flesh. The pups' soft fur kept her quite warm, especially around the chest. Her eyes turned skyward to see the size of the home for a moment - a much larger estate than she lived in. After entering the compound, a thread of chakra was extended to open the door as the puppet stepped inwards. She looked around as the puppies started to huff and bark in a rather high pitched manner. She was set down, still fixated on the look of the place. "Beautiful place you have here," she simply said, bending over in front of Akari to place the puppies down as they moved into the house and started to play. "No peeing in the house, understand?" she commanded with no response. She knew they understood -- at least they better have. She stood back up and shook her head, moving some of her long hair over her shoulders so her cleavage was clearly visible. "No need. They eat more than plenty. Water, however, is fine for the dogs," she said, pursing her lips a bit more before walking over to Akari and pressed herself into the pale artist. "I would prefer going straight into the modeling. But I do request that you are also nude while painting. It's more fun this way," she said with a devious grin crossing her lips. The look in her eyes was a mixture of playfulness and that of an apex predator staring down it's prey. She leaned in close enough for her breath to tickle Akari's lips before turning around and walking away, moving her hands up to her dress top and slid them over her shoulders, letting it fall down to her hips.

She wore nothing on her top, exposing her bare back towards Akari. Turning her head over her shoulders, the same mischievous look on her face. "Unless you want to undress me yourself as well. Feel free to let your hands wander if you want," she spoke with an equally mischievous chuckle. Her hair fell over her back and she raised her hands directly up into the air, facing back towards the front. The sides of her breasts clearly visible.

[Registration]
    [Tracker]
    [Updates]
    Takashi Yamamoto
    Takashi Yamamoto

Post by Takashi Yamamoto Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:34 pm

Akari listened as Hoshiko ordered the pups to not pee in the house and that water would be fine for them. Akari nodded and moved into a nearby entryway into a large kitchen and got three bowls and filled them and set them down over a towel. Then went back to Hoshiko who proceeded to move to her and press herself into Akari. She spoke, and Akari heard the words as the scent of the tan skinned woman filled her nose and the feel of her body pressed against her made her internal temperature rise in a sort of nervous excitement. So her model wanted her artist to be naked too then? That was a simple accommodation, and one that would certainly make things more interesting to both parties involved. The grin the different colored eyed woman hit her with caused the artist's knees to go weak and as she leaned in to let her breath tickle across the lips of Akari herself the dark haired woman would feel her own breath catch in anticipation. When she was apparently just being teased the puppeteer pouted in disappointment at the woman that was to be her new model.

The pout would freeze as Hoshiko smoothly slid her dress off so that it fell down to her hips and exposed her back to Akari. The invitation to undress her herself and to let her hands wander caused the inexperienced Akari to look more like a poleaxed steer than anything else in that moment and she blinked for a moment as her brain reset into normal functionality once more. “Wha? Oh..my..” She would say simply as she pulled her mind together. She moved toward Hoshiko, reaching up and smoothly removing her blazer and white top herself. After all, Hoshiko had removed some of hers and Akari was wearing far more clothing as a base line. The artists eyes roamed over Hoshiko as she reached her and a smooth, pale arm reached around Hoshiko’s waist and moved to pull her against Akari. The warmth from the woman when she had pressed herself into her before had been nearly intoxicating and she wanted more of it much more than she expected. Then she would bite her lower lip, nervousness showing through before she spoke. “I’ve never…I mean..I’ve been a part of something like this..Artistry, modeling, hell puppetry I know but this? I’ve never wanted like this, will you help guide me at first?” She would ask the woman. Her eyes would meet the woman’s as she spoke again, the next question having much more meaning.

“Teach me how to do what you just did to me to others?” It was obvious that Akari wanted to learn how to manipulate others as Hoshiko had just done to her. Oh, she didn’t think Hoshiko had done so maliciously. But the act of seduction, of teasing flirtation was in it’s baseline an act of manipulation and Akari wanted to learn. Rather badly actually, for the moment however the artist was torn between her desire to paint Hoshiko and her nervous, anxious desire to have Hoshiko. Her cheeks reddened at the thought.

[6]
    Hoshiko Kurama
    Hoshiko Kurama

Character File

Post by Hoshiko Kurama Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:25 pm

ESLcm93.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    The nervousness on this poor artist's face was delicious. The trembling body that caused erratic and spontaneous movements when she started to disrobe her outer layers, the boiling blood reddening her flesh, the hormones coursing through her veins that made her voice quake were enough of a sign to know that this poor, sweet artist was a virgin. She turned herself to face the palm skinned woman with her hair conveniently covering her breasts leaving all of the attention between her legs. Cleanly shaved and glistening at the opportunity before her. The one who was doing the hunting was now the prey of someone with much more experience in this field. Seduction was one of Hoshiko's most valued traits, one that would've served quite well had the shinobi world not developed ninjutsu and the cultivation of chakra.

She reached a pale arm around Hoshiko's sun-kissed waist and pulled her in, pressing her body firmly against the pale artist -- one who wasn't that much taller than her. She visibly licked her lips before Akari and maintained full and dominant eye-contact with her. Her blue and gold eyes danced in the light of the room, moving a hand towards the arm that Akari wrapped around her waist, placing it gently upon the back of her hand and slowly guided it over her large and shapely rear. She leaned forward after Akari stammered out her words and chuckled, gently moving her tongue out of her mouth and barely graze over the tips of Akari's lips. Another act of seduction of her's that drove men wild. Afterwards, she brushed her hair out from over her breasts to press them, unhindered, into Akari's chest. She was asked to teach her everything she does to people -- in this she was expecting that she wanted to learn Hoshiko's ability to manipulate others whether through mental manipulation or through seduction, a primordial means of manipulation.

"Of course I'll teach you. But you have to agree to obey every..." she said as she moved her hand up towards Akari's cheek, letting her thumb caress over Akari's bottom lip. "single..." she continued, moving her thumb down to pull her lower lip downwards, exposing her bottom row of teeth, her gums, and the soft flesh on the inside of her lip. This action was something she used as a way to show dominance over her partner. "word I say," she continued now releasing her lip, letting it bounce back up to meet her upper lip. "Do you understand what I'm asking?"

[Registration]
    [Tracker]
    [Updates]
    Takashi Yamamoto
    Takashi Yamamoto

Post by Takashi Yamamoto Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:44 pm

Akari watched as Hoshiko removed the lower parts of her robe, letting them fall to the ground in a silken pool as she turned to face Akari. The pale skinned womans eyes were drawn to the now revealed area, clean of any hair and obviously wet with the opportunity she had. Akari’s heart began to thud loudly in her chest and when she went to wrap her arms around the woman and press her against herself Hoshiko leaned in. She moved her hair out of the way so that the contact between their chests was skin on skin and she inhaled sharply as the sensation of body heat and arousal came over her. When the inspiration for Akari’s art leaned in, licking her lips and maintaining eye contact Akari’s lips would part in anticipation, in want.

As she leaned in she moved the artists hand to her bottom and Akari unconsciously ran her hand up and down before giving it a squeeze. When Hoshiko finally did lean in fully she would leave Akari disappointed and wanting as she barely licked her lips, grazing her tongue over them before pulling back. This caused the girl to pout uncontrollably. The puppet user felt her body heat up at this and she found herself trying to lean in to take that kiss. To sate that hunger at least. But Hoshiko placed a hand on her cheek as she spoke instead, her thumb caressing Akari’s bottom lip.

As she spoke, pausing and pulling down her bottom lip, then releasing it suddenly, letting it bounce up lightly. Using the actions and the pauses therein as punctuation for her words. The black haired girl would feel her knees get weak. She would swallow nervously as she spoke. “Y-Yes, I understand..I’ll obey you..” She would say, her eyes alight with a combined nervousness and want she had never before felt. A fire that caused her to want to experiment with their almost fully naked bodies. Only Akari had anything left on, her bottoms. With consisted of her skirt and leggings, and the panties beneath of course. If she hadn’t just agreed to obey Hoshiko in this then she would have removed them right then and there. But the woman that was going to teach her the ways of sex, and manipulation. As well as be her model for her art afterwards. Well, Akari hoped it would be afterwards at this point, regardless, Hoshiko had not given her indication to do so. Akari kept her word, did what she said, and she would do only what the Moon Goddess in her arms would command of her during this time.

[7]
    Hoshiko Kurama
    Hoshiko Kurama

Character File

Post by Hoshiko Kurama Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:06 pm

ESLcm93.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    NSFW:

[Registration]
    [Tracker]
    [Updates]
    Hoshiko Kurama
    Hoshiko Kurama

Character File

Post by Hoshiko Kurama Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:36 am

Welp, Kumo's been destroyed. No point keeping this topic going. Topic Left.

[Registration]
    [Tracker]
    [Updates]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 am