Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Hyuuga Update

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Hyuuga Update Empty Hyuuga Update

Post by Peragus Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:16 pm

Alright, so I got permission to try to update the Hyuuga Clan and all and all make it easier to read from a mechanical perspective. This is what I've come up with. For the record, since the lore and such did not need to be changed I did not pull it out, I simply started with 'Clan/Bloodline Traits & Characteristics' The basic descriptive paragraphs were of course fine as they were simply descriptive. The individual levels of the Byakugan I reformatted a bit to make it easier to look for the necessary information on each. But the point of setting it up like this was so that it could easily be copy and pasted back in it's necessary place by whatever staff member could pending approval.

As the Hyuuga Jutsu list is..extensive I'm going to be posting that as a second post here when I'm done so the bloodline and jutsu can be approved separately. I did not want to make a second clan app because that might get confusing for peoples hyperlinks and such.

Changes made include
    • A Reformatting of the individual levels of the byakugan to make the information easier to read.
    • Halving Level 5 Byakugan's range (Because no one really needs 20km), some unique and useful scouting tools were added to compensate.
    • Removed the requirement for the Taijutsu skill to be taken at creation. Will be adding the skill itself as a requirement to learn Gentle Fist instead.
    • Removed the eye strain weakness

All in all the main hope is to make it read better, and make it easier to get the info one needs. Clarification of 'True Damage' as it has been ruled thus far will be added into the Gentle Fist Style itself.

Clan/Bloodline Traits & Characteristics:

Most Hyūga are born with black hair and the pale eyes of the Byakugan. It is a very rare exception that a Hyūga does not possess their clan kekkei genkai, and those who do not are often shunned. The Byakugan does not possess a visible pupil when not activated and is pale enough that clan members are mistaken as blind by those who don't know of their bloodline. When active, the veins around the eyes bulge and the invisible pupil receives an outline and becomes visible, though the color does not change.

The clan as a whole wears more formal clothing in the public setting, believing themselves to be superior to most other clans in a general sense. Before founding Konohagakure, clan members would dress in light armor for combat. Many still do even with the introduction of flak jackets, preferring to stick with what they know. The clan knows their history of strength and dominance in the past and consider themselves to be akin to royalty in Konohagakure, though the new generation does not follow this belief quite as religiously as their parent's generation does.

Clan members can be counted on to be calm and rational in most situations, as they're brought up essentially from the time they're toddlers on being masters of the Gentle Fist. Members are often utilized on missions as scouts, providing the clan with abundant amounts of veteran warriors. This makes them used to the rigors of combat both physically and mentally as a whole, with their pride making up for whatever lack of experience they might have. Members are fiercly loyal to their clan, believing themselves to be the greatest out of any in the Land of Fire and perhaps even the world.

The Uchiha hold a special place of contempt in the hearts of most Hyūga due mostly to the centuries of war between the two clans. Most clansmen hate their red-eyed cousins with a burning passion kept in check by their unwillingness to hurt the tenuous unity of Konohagakure. If they had the choice however, the Hyūga would jump at the chance to rid the village of the Uchiha whether by driving them out or by other more... brutal means.

Bloodline Description & Abilities

The Hyūga possess the innate ability, due mostly to their training with Gentle Fist, to emit chakra from every tenketsu on their body with equal ability. Alongside this ability, they also possess the fabled Byakugan of legend. The Byakugan comes in five different stages, with additional training resulting in increased abilities as the clan member's eyes mature. All levels grant the user nearly 360 degrees of vision around them which penetrates all physical objects and smokescreens, with overall range and focus increasing throughout the user's life. The Byakugan is capable of seeing chakra to a degree above that of the Sharingan, granting it its unique abilities to see the chakra circulatory system . Its capacity is great enough that it can discern chakra emitted by different people and also possesses the ability to tell if somebody is trapped in a genjutsu as well as its nature and when it was used. The Byakugan's ability to discern genjutsu results in their Perception boost being counted towards recognizing Genjutsu. Clones that are not Shadow Clones can be differentiated easily from the original by the Byakugan as well, as Shadow Clones have chakra circulatory systems just like the original does.

Each Spoiler represents everything that the level of Byakugan looking at can do. It is not additive, this is so one doesn’t have to open every spoiler to add ranges, or +’s and such. Just open your level of Byakugan and that’s what you can see.
    Stage One:

Stage Two:

Stage Three:

Stage Four:

Stage Five:

Bloodline Limits & Drawbacks:

The Byakugan gives the user a near 360 degree diameter field of vision, with one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. This can be utilized to the advantage of one perceptive enough and coordinated enough to do so. When transplanted, the Byakugan is the only Dōjutsu which can be activated and deactivated at will by the transplantee.

Certain barrier techniques and ninjutsu, such as Four Black Fogs Formation or the Hiding in Mist technique, block the vision of the Byakugan.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Hyuuga Update Empty Re: Hyuuga Update

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:52 am

Alright, so here are the techniques. Again, this is hopefully just an easy copy + paste pending approval. Some bullet points on changes I made overall.

• Re-organized them by rank
    • Corrected chakra costs to be in line with chakra cost rules.
    • Clarified that any outside chakra source can force open Tenketsu
    • Changed the effect from closing all 361 Tenketsu from 'death' to 'unsconiousness'
    • Clarified 'True Damage' based on the ruling that it does 'ignore constitution' based on my personal understanding of how it's ignoring of Constitution should work.
    • Edited Tenketsu sealing to be topic long unless the Tenketsu are forced open. Which will of course regain all sealed chakra.
    • Changed the range on 'Vacuum Palm' to 10 meters as 5 meters seemed too short and it's even described as 10 meters on it's wiki page.
    • Adjusted the chakra costs for and added the ability for Palm Bottom to stun S+ and S++ Constitution for more chakra. It was never specific on if it could stun them at all. As stunning someone with A+ or A++ Con would just involve paying S rank chakra I assumed. So simply clarified.
    • Changed the '# Palms' techniques to do no damage whatsoever in exchange for the chakra sealing.
    • Removed the speed requirements (On the fence about this due to the edits I'm also attempting to get for Tenketsu sealing, etc.)
    • Added a bit more to Twin Lion Fist to make it a bit 'more' than it was. Clarified it does not do true damage (Since S tier power) but gave the lions the ability to hold a target with S tier strength which might allow the user to keep them close for a time. Also described the back of them as 'coming off the users elbows' mostly to make them a viable defensive option. (Think raising them both together for full frontal coverage).

My Thoughts on these edits:

Clan Techniques:

C Ranks:

B Ranks:

A Ranks:

S Ranks:

Last edited by Peragus on Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:59 pm

Peragus wrote:
    Clan/Bloodline Traits & Characteristics:

Most Hyūga are born with black hair and the pale eyes of the Byakugan. It is a very rare exception that a Hyūga does not possess their clan kekkei genkai, and those who do not are often shunned. The Byakugan does not possess a visible pupil when not activated and is pale enough that clan members are mistaken as blind by those who don't know of their bloodline. When active, the veins around the eyes bulge and the invisible pupil receives an outline and becomes visible, though the color does not change.

The clan as a whole wears more formal clothing in the public setting, believing themselves to be superior to most other clans in a general sense. Before founding Konohagakure, clan members would dress in light armor for combat. Many still do even with the introduction of flak jackets, preferring to stick with what they know. The clan knows their history of strength and dominance in the past and consider themselves to be akin to royalty in Konohagakure, though the new generation does not follow this belief quite as religiously as their parent's generation does.

Clan members can be counted on to be calm and rational in most situations, as they're brought up essentially from the time they're toddlers on being masters of the Gentle Fist. Members are often utilized on missions as scouts, providing the clan with abundant amounts of veteran warriors. This makes them used to the rigors of combat both physically and mentally as a whole, with their pride making up for whatever lack of experience they might have. Members are fiercly loyal to their clan, believing themselves to be the greatest out of any in the Land of Fire and perhaps even the world.

The Uchiha hold a special place of contempt in the hearts of most Hyūga due mostly to the centuries of war between the two clans. Most clansmen hate their red-eyed cousins with a burning passion kept in check by their unwillingness to hurt the tenuous unity of Konohagakure. If they had the choice however, the Hyūga would jump at the chance to rid the village of the Uchiha whether by driving them out or by other more... brutal means.

Bloodline Description & Abilities

The Hyūga possess the innate ability, due mostly to their training with Gentle Fist, to emit chakra from every tenketsu on their body with equal ability. Alongside this ability, they also possess the fabled Byakugan of legend. The Byakugan comes in five different stages, with additional training resulting in increased abilities as the clan member's eyes mature. All levels grant the user nearly 360 degrees of vision around them which penetrates all physical objects and smokescreens, with overall range and focus increasing throughout the user's life. The Byakugan is capable of seeing chakra to a degree above that of the Sharingan, granting it its unique abilities to see the chakra circulatory system . Its capacity is great enough that it can discern chakra emitted by different people and also possesses the ability to tell if somebody is trapped in a genjutsu as well as its nature and when it was used. The Byakugan's ability to discern genjutsu results in their Perception boost being counted towards recognizing Genjutsu. Clones that are not Shadow Clones can be differentiated easily from the original by the Byakugan as well, as Shadow Clones have chakra circulatory systems just like the original does.

Each Spoiler represents everything that the level of Byakugan looking at can do. It is not additive, this is so one doesn’t have to open every spoiler to add ranges, or +’s and such. Just open your level of Byakugan and that’s what you can see.
    Stage One:

Stage Two:

Stage Three:

Stage Four:

Stage Five:

Bloodline Limits & Drawbacks:

The Byakugan gives the user a near 360 degree diameter field of vision, with one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. This can be utilized to the advantage of one perceptive enough and coordinated enough to do so. When transplanted, the Byakugan is the only Dōjutsu which can be activated and deactivated at will by the transplantee.

Certain barrier techniques and ninjutsu, such as Four Black Fogs Formation or the Hiding in Mist technique, block the vision of the Byakugan.

Clan Techniques:

C Ranks:

B Ranks:

A Ranks:

S Ranks:

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:02 pm