Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Returning to Kirigakure (Arisu)

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Returning to Kirigakure (Arisu) Empty Returning to Kirigakure (Arisu)

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:46 pm

Stepping out of the portal, Valen Minamoto would find himself back within the office that he and Arisu had planned the test just s few weeks before. The mind within the swordsman began to consider things fully. The portal Arisu used obviously had limitations. Or else she would have simply used it for them to travel to Crimson City in the first place. He considered that, the scroll Consul Shinseii had given him still in hand. Had that meant she could create the portal from her current location to anywhere else she had prepared before hand?

That seemed reasonable enough of an assumption. Given he did not know what could possibly be involved in said 'preparation'. It could be a complicated  ritual of some kind. Or it could be as simple as her needing to have been there previously. What mattered was that she could not have made the portal unless she had been to the place initially. Or at least that was what he was assuming. Asking could be seen as him being a bit too curious. So he held his tongue on the matter.

Ensuring he cleared enough space for Arisu to come through he would offer a polite bow in respect once said portal was closed. "So, how did I do my lady?" He would ask simply, his tone neutral as he prepared for critique.

[1]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Returning to Kirigakure (Arisu) Empty Re: Returning to Kirigakure (Arisu)

Post by Arisu Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:53 pm

The two of them stepped through the portal, Valen and Arisu, arriving from their trip to the Crimson State Isles. The office was empty, as it often was when she returned. Frowning slightly, she had solidified her opinion. Even Kitsuki seemed to be stepping back more and more.

Removing her weaponry and leaning them against the desk, Arisu began to pull her hair out of the ponytail it was in, taking off her forehead protector, and her flak jacket. In her office, she felt less of a need to be fully decked out, especially with the entire military of Kirigakure at her back.

"You did well. I'm glad to see that you ultimately chose a peaceful resolution."

Heading towards one of the drawers on the desk, she pulled it out. Searching for one of the forms for a promotion, she finally found one. Putting it down on the desk, she took her seat, and motioned for him to do the same across from her.

"The sort of vision I have for this world requires that the people left in charge of the villages are of high moral standing. When you saw that the Crimson Isles were worth preserving rather than attacking, you solidified it for me. I would like for you to help me run Kirigakure as the Jounin Commander."

She filled out the parts that she needed to while she talked, and slid it over when she was finished.

"I want you to be sure that this is something you want before accepting. I want to ensure that every village is left in good hands. This includes the places that are not Kirigakure. I cannot continue to fully carry out my duties to this planet without having some help, of course."

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:18 pm

Arisu would answer with question, informing him that he had done well and that she was personally glad that he had chosen the peaceful path. Valen did not have any other option however. As the nation had changed their ways, rectified the travesty that had been enslavement of their own people for their own gain. The Fire Swordsman loved a fight, loved it with everything he had. However he did not go around starting them for no reason. He simply took enjoyment in the ones he could get when he got them.

Arisu would move to the desk, removing her equipment and removing a form from her desk before sitting and beginning to fill it out as she spoke of her vision for the world. That it required people in charge of villages that had a high moral compass. That his actions in the Crimson Isles proved he had that and she wanted him to help her run Kirigakure as the Jounin Commander. That would set him about one step short of god as far as the people of the village were concerned. He would have power and authority to make changes, to see to the needs of people. The authority hunt down those who would bring harm to others. Those who would take advantage of others. It would also give him the power to help shepard the career’s of those who show promise. To pay back the debt he had with the village by ensuring those with talent rose to prominence.

All in all, it was a no brainer.

“Of course, and I accept the position ma’am. It’s too good of an opportunity to pass up.” He would say, his tone neutral as he filled in any parts he needed to fill in. Signing the document as necessary as well. With that he would look up to meet Arisu’s eyes before speaking. “Where does my authority end?” He would ask simply, it was a question that needed to be ask. Arisu was above him still after all and he needed to know where the point where he would overextend would be. Lest he mistakenly do so.

[2]

Stats:

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Arisu Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:49 pm

"Excellent. Your authority is only superceded by the princesses. In my capacity as one, I grant you full authority to grant access to any of Kirigakure's techniques and artifacts at your discretion. You may offer ranks up to Jounin, but not into the ANBU. You may not enter into a war without discussion with us or aggravation initiated by other parties, but you may purchase or discuss peaceful diplomatic acquisitions with other nations."

In short, he had quite a lot of power and authority. Beckoning him over, Arisu pulled out some files from a drawer and began running through the system with Valen, showing him how things were currently organized, where shinobi files were, where important classified information was, the latest news and such that reached from other lands, and the like. It was a good idea to get him at least partially acquainted with the area and the job.

She'd spend as much time as she needed to and answer any questions he had about the job to the best of her ability.

-
    [Soft exit]

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:24 pm

The newly minted Jounin Commander would listen as Arisu explained where his realm of authority lay and the limitations of that authority. So he could expand the borders, but not via conquest. His word was only exceeded by the Princesses themselves and otherwise he had the ability to promote up to Jounin, but no more. He could handle that, and he would nod in acceptance of the power, and limitations of it. “Very well Lady Arisu, let’s begin then shall we?” He would say before she began to show him where things were in the office.

He would take the learning experience head in and pay close attention to what she showed him. All the while he wondered how in the world one born to slavery had gotten this high up? It was incredible how high one could reach when one had ability and the help of those higher than them to shepherd them into higher rank. He took that last part in carefully. As a military organization Kirigakure had an amount of order to it. When one reached higher rank the duty of the one became to help raise those who deserved it. He would have to keep an eye out for those who stood out.

It wouldn’t take long before he would politely tell Lady Arisu that he thought he had a handle on things. He was looking through the villages ledger now and he found he rather enjoyed looking into ways to increase the villages funds. He would probably make that somewhat of a hobby. Still, for now, more than enough work had been done. It was time to get some training in.

[Exit]

[3]

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:11 pm