Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Completely Original Topic Title (Ayame Mission Spam 2)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

A Completely Original Topic Title (Ayame Mission Spam 2) Empty A Completely Original Topic Title (Ayame Mission Spam 2)

Post by Peragus Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:39 am

Missions To Be Done:

-

Peragus was moving quickly, dashing toward the training grounds for the first of a set of missions he would have to get done today. He knew he had a partner today and even knew who it was in advance. Because of that he had a small present with him for the individual involved. The snow laden village lay around him as he moved from rooftop to rooftop toward the training grounds where already he could hear a summoning getting out of hand. The mission report, an emergency ‘flash mission’ that was given to the first available shinobi. Was that a summon was rampaging in the training grounds, working to escape into the land of fire itself.

Apparently the summon had been hit by a strong psychological genjutsu the last time it was summoned. The summoner, not thinking anything was amiss, summoned his comrade and found it had gone mad as a result. The summon killed him on the spot and was charging around, rampaging with powerful movements. It was apparently a rhino, with heaving charging attacks. The creature was apparently neglecting to return to it’s summon realm which meant it would have to be killed. Peragus had been the first one in when the emergency had come up and he had been deemed strong enough. He was also told to expect one ‘Ayame Senju’ to meet him there. As the Training grounds were close to the Senju Compound and had been sent for in order to see about protecting her clans territory. Being the only member available that could actually utilize the clan’s wood release.

Peragus picked up the gift on the way, quite literally dashing in and taking it and throwing entirely too much ryo on the counter to pay for it before continuing on. The entire maneuver taking less than a second of time. He already had a plan of action. He’d distract and she would contain, then they would execute. Moving into the treeline that surrounded the training field his Byakugan came alive beneath his blindfold and he searched for his partner, moving toward her if he saw her.

[1]

Last edited by Peragus on Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

A Completely Original Topic Title (Ayame Mission Spam 2) Empty Re: A Completely Original Topic Title (Ayame Mission Spam 2)

Post by Ayame Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:25 pm

Ayame was already on the scene when Peragus would have arrived. She was more or less kiting around the rhino and attempting to avoid being gored by the horn.

"C'mon, calm down!"

The rhino, however, did not heed her request. It continued to charge wildly, smashing into things as it went. Ayame was having issues trying to catch the rhino, as it was at least as fast as her and most of the jutsu she could use, and refused to let her catch it. Any attempt had been met with it veering away from capture at the last moment.

Stalemating was easy enough. It wouldn't let her catch it, but consequently, it had to get close to her in order to hurt her. When it got close, she didn't think she'd have enough stopping power to halt its advance without being gored herself. Once her partner arrived, she would be able to catch it a little easier, but for the time being, running distractions was the best thing she could do.

Character File

A Completely Original Topic Title (Ayame Mission Spam 2) Empty Re: A Completely Original Topic Title (Ayame Mission Spam 2)

Post by Peragus Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:12 pm

As his Byakugan came alive he would see her as she played ran around trying to distract the summon. Ayame Senju, for some strange reason he felt like he wanted to give her a red cloth and tell her to yell 'Ole!' when the summon charged at her and she dodged it. However he could not for the life of him explain why he felt that way. Still for the moment it was purely secondary. He moved forward, dashing past the summon and giving it a hard slap on it's side as he did. He was faster than it so the act was simple enough. However he did not have a reliable way to restrain the mad beast whereas Ayame probably could.

"Ayame! I'll distract, you restrain!" He would call out as his hand his the beast and a load of chakra was sent into the creature. It would cause pain no matter how hardy the best was and a roar of pain would fill the training ground as the beast turn to look at Peragus. With that, he would simply begin to dodge around as the Rhino began to try to gore him. He began to dodge, holding a flower in one hand as he did and being careful not to let it be damage by any movement or action on his or the rhino's part.

Hopefully the Rhino would be restrained and if so Peragus would move over and lightly place a hand on it's forehead and send spike of chakra into it's skull, killing the beast in as humane and painless a way as possible. They couldn't risk it getting out and with it mad like it was it would never be willing, or maybe even able, to desummon itself. The blindfolded Hyuuga frowned deeply at the necessity but would turn to Ayame regardless, holding the flower out toward her. "For you." He would begin before continuing. "I saw it in a flower shop and it reminded me of you when you blushed the last time we met. I decided I had to get it for you. Although I now that I remember you're wood release capabilities I'm sure you could grow them yourself without effort." He would finish with a small chuckle. "Shall we move onto the next mission?" He would ask, his tone curious. If she wanted a moment for the Rhino it was understandable.

Flower:

[2]

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:16 pm

Luckily, Peragus was pretty good at jumping into action immediately, and Ayame was able to catch her breath while he pulled aggro from the rhino. Taking a moment to think about the jutsu that she wanted to use, Ayame wasn't quite sure. The Rhino was fairly powerful, so she didn't want to risk it breaking out.

The Great Forest Technique was powerful, but she wasn't certain that she could trust it to hold for long. If she stepped up the power of the technique with a similar but stronger version though, that could work. She'd been training her Mokuton recently, so she knew that she could probably try something like that pretty well. It was a similar jutsu, with less handseals, but more power. There was little reason not to use it.

All it took was a snake sign, and then forming the wood arm like she did with the Great Forest Technique, so that's what she did. To her surprise, the wood launched forward at incredible speed and power, grabbing onto the Rhino's body and wrapping it up tight, so it couldn't move anything but its head. While she was in control of the jutsu, she hadn't expected such force and power to come from it.

Unfortunately though, the Rhino was killed, and Ayame released her hold on the Smothering Binding Technique, letting her arm change back to normal and disengaging it from the Rhino held branches. Peragus offered her a flower, and Ayame took it, placing it behind her ear, half tucked into her hair.

Giggling a little because he'd forgotten she could probably make them, Ayame shook her head.

"I mean, I probably could, I just never really though about it. There's definitely flower related jutsu that are Mokuton, but the one I know is high level. Maybe I'll experiment a little bit with making a lower power flower grower and blower jutsu."

She had her head turned away, blushing again at that point, out of embarassment that her last embarassment was noted as well.

""But yeah, let's go, I'd rather not stay here, the rhino death is bumming me out.
    -
    Trained "Smothering Binding Technique" [200/200]

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:44 pm

She would giggle after placing his gift to her behind her ear, tucked safely into her hair and he took a moment to admire how to she looked with it. Even going so far as to seem to stare for a moment before shaking his head. “Sorry, admiring how cute you look with the flower in your hair.” He would say idly, all hints of teasing jovialness gone from his voice. With her blushing again she seemed to match the flower even more so and he chuckled good naturedly at the fact as he began to lead her away. “Gotcha, next mission is to track down an assassin that’s been lurking in the woods and eliminate her. Apparently she likes to wear a rabbit mask and chuck axes at people while singing ominously. I should be able to track her down in an instant and then we can take her down together.” He would say as he began to head out of the village and into the forest of the surrounding area.

From what he gathered she tended to keep a low profile when patrols were scheduled to come through which told him she either had their time table or had observed things enough to get the system down so that she can operate with only moderate fear of being caught. Still, with a Hyuuga to spot and a Senju to utilize the entire forest against the woman essentially she would not have much of a chance of getting through this day alive. As he moved he looked toward Ayame, assuming she was near him. “So, I know you don’t need to drink or eat, but do you have a good or beverage you like for pleasure?” He would ask idly as they moved, taking the opportunity to learn a bit more about the woman.

[3]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:00 pm

"You must be blind, I'm not cute."

Ayame and Peragus began heading towards their next destination, and Ayame started to practice one of her more offensive based techniques. Forming the ram sign, she stimulated the chakra in her arms and shoulders, but didn't quite release the jutsu just yet. The Cutting Technique was a powerful Mokuton projectile/weaponry, giving her some ranged and melee options that didn't actually require her to grow an entire tree out of her arm.

Of course, Peragus could probably see her practicing, given she was activating her chakra system, just not releasing it as a jutsu. Every so often if would ping his Byakugan.

"A rabbit masked assassin? Man, rabbits are my favorite, why does she have to ruin their good name? Elminate her like remove her in any way possible, or like, she's gotta die? I feel like, semantically, if she's an assassin, they're usually contracted to kill people, right? So that's basically what we do, so we're kind of assassins for Konoha. But if she just kills whoever, she's less of an assassin, and more of just a crazy axe murderer. Otherwise, are we any better than her?"

Ayame accidentally unleashed a volley of her Cutting Technique missiles, a dozen sharp branches launching out of her arms in various directions. Luckily, none of them were aimed at anyone, but she was embarassed anyhow.

"...sorry..."

A meek apology.

"Mmm.... not really, no. I mean, right, I mean, it's not like.... hm... I don't have a favorite, I never really do it. Sometimes I will, if something smells really good, but I've never really thought about it. It's like... oh gosh.."

Ayame couldn't believe she was about to say what she was about to say.

"So, I don't really need to go to the bathroom ever. But when I eat and drink, I do. So tasting foods and drinks, they're pretty good. Going to the bathroom? Kind of uncomfortable. So my experience with that stuff is limited. I'm not against it, but they balance each other out on a scale of things I don't like doing and things I do like doing. So it's like, if I don't need to eat or drink, then I only do so if I want to. I guess it's kind of weird, cause I know people are like that with dairy, right? Like 'oh, Im allergic to cheese but its so goooood, I just have to', and it's like sure, okay, maybe you want to indulge, but you have other things you could eat. Granted, I'm not allergic, I just don't want to have to go to the bathroom all the time."

-
    Trained "Cutting Technique" [200/200]

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:21 am

"Only thing blind about me are people misconceptions about my eyes." He would say with a laugh as they moved. It seemed Ayame had a bit of a self deprecating manner, or low self esteem. He supposed it could be either. Regardless it was something he found himself wanting to overcome. That would be over time of course, well, he hoped he would get to spend more time with her anyway. Still, for the moment they would need to go deal with this assassi-his thoughts would cut off as a spray of sharpened stakes shot from the girl next to him, flying into various directions and random things sitting around. Luckily no one was hurt but he looked to her, an air of surprise to his demeanor as she meekly apologized.

He laughed of course before nodding and continuing on. "To go back to your question. It's hard to say, on one hand we have assassination missions of our own. That makes us little better in the eyes of those we're after. But she's doing it to our people, to individuals who can't defend themselves. That makes it worse in my eyes. She's killing people who can't fight back. Whereas when we're tasked with an assassination it's generally because someone is oppressing a country or group of people, or something." He would say as they moved into the area where the reports of the assassins  acts had come in from. Using his Byakugan he would scan the world around them, using the full depth of his range. It was still day so the assassin would be inactive. So he focused on hidden hollows and any caves. Soon enough he found her.

"Got her, she's made a base of operations in a copse of trees not too far away. She's sleeping at the moment but I can see her mask, her axes, and the remains of her latest victims in a basement she seemed to have dug out somehow. She's probably some kind of earth user. I'll lead us and you use your wood release to take her out. Unless you'd rather me do it?" He would ask, turning his head toward her for clarification. Regardless of if she agreed or not it would be time to go get the work done and he would lead them. Wordlessly he would point out the base of operations, cleverly hidden in the trees as a sort of large hunting blind. If Ayame had agreed to do the deed he would simply back her up. If she had declined to do so then Peragus would simply slip in and kill the woman in her sleep, using his stealth capabilities to do so.

Once it was said and done he would lead them away before speaking up. "The next mission is actually an assassination. A bandit leader is coercing people into taking up arms and joining up. He's still in the recruitment phase so they haven't done anything illegal yet. But he needs to go to prevent him from throwing away peoples lives that simply feel like they have no other option. I asked about the people in advance and the village will see that they get aid for their troubles. We're simply the ones removing the son of a bitch that's decided to take advantage of them." He would say before turning to his white haired friend.

The information regarding her favorite food and that she didn't even need to use the bathroom was certainly interesting and made his intentions a bit more difficult. But that just challenged him to think outside the box.

[4]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:04 pm

"I mean, that seems more or less intentional. Walk around with a blindfold, people are going to think you're blind."

Over the course of their walk, Ayame began to zone out as she thought about the nature of shinobi. It had always been something she'd wondered about. Assassination missions, taking out 'the bad guy', accepting pay for whatever job was needed. Who was to say who the good guy really was? The war between the nations had been objectively awful. It had accomplished little, people died for no reason on all sides, and between Konoha and Iwa, Konoha had been the aggressor. Why would that be where they drew the line?

Of course, this case was different. The assassin they were after was killing innocent people, but if she was a shinobi sent to war, what would the difference have really been? Sometimes, Ayame wasn't sure she was cut out for this sort of thing. She didn't really want to hurt anyone, but she couldn't do too much to protect people if she let awful people get away with doing awful things. There was definitely a conflict of interests at times there.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Peragus found her, and he gave her the option to be the one to take her out, or to let him do so. Ayame considered for a few moments. She was asleep. Helpless and defenseless. Could she be okay doing something like that? Was it more humane to do that, or to wake her up first and give her a chance to defend herself? Or would she be the type to just let someone else do it? But wouldn't that still make her responsible for the death? It wouldn't make her any less complicit in the death. It was because of that reason that Ayame couldn't just let Peragus do it.

She pointed to herself when she decided, keeping quiet and sneaking towards the lair of the assassin. Standing over her, Ayame formed her hand seal, and shot a wood spike directly into the forehead of the sleeping murderer, taking her first life. It was quick, painless, and she wouldn't even know it had happened.

What Ayame hadn't expected though, was just how easy it was. Killing was really easy. That ease disturbed her more than the kill itself did. She wasn't a stranger to death, she'd been around it alot, known many people who she'd seen dead, seen many nameless faces dead on the battlefield. The fresh corpse in front of her was just another of them, only done by her own hand.

She frowned, picking up the mask that the assassin used, and clipped it onto her belt. A trophy? Or a reminder?

"Alright. Lead the way."

-
    Used "Cutting Technique"

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:20 am

Ayame had chosen to take care of the dirty deed herself and take care of it she did. The wooden stake spiking through the sleeping murderer's head and killing them immediately. It was quick and quiet, although perhaps not the cleanest thing in the world. Still, she had to work with what she had and she did not have the capability to kill quietly and silently with the Gentle Fist as he himself did. With the deed done he watched as she took the killers rabbit mask, a trophy? Perhaps, maybe she wanted the reminder of what she had done. Regardless it was her decision and Peragus was not going to disrespect it by arguing. Besides, what was there to argue about.

With that done he would lead them toward the next mission area. He pulled the scroll out as they traveled, their movements quiet through the brush covered forest floor. This was the Senju Forest, and no one knew it better than Konoha shinobi after all. Even Academy students could move through these woods with silence and intent. As he moved he would open the scroll and began to read the mission parameters. When he was done he would specify them. “So it appear our next target is another assassination. There’s an up and coming bandit leader trying to recruit the downtrodden and desperate into his cause. He has followers but they haven’t committed crimes yet. The mission is to assassinate him to break them up before they do something unforgivable.” He would explain after putting the scroll away. “You did the last one, only fair I take this one. We’ll find a vantage point you can cover me from if necessary and then I’ll move in and handle it.” He would say looking to her to see if she agreed.

After a moment he would ask quietly, his voice and tone soft and concerned. “You okay?” He would ask the Senju girl. He’d wanted to ask when she had done it but felt getting underway would be the best way to put it behind them both literally and figuratively. As they moved his eyes, able to see all around them quite easily actually would see a hawk circling above the trees. He would focus on it, watching it carefully as it signaled to them. He'd lead them into the next clearing that was free from the canopy of trees and point up toward it. "We're being recalled back to the village. No indication as to why, we'll apparently find out at the mission center." He would say before turning and heading back toward the village. "Another team is being sent to handle the rest of the missions we were on. Hopefully they get to them before anything regrettable happens." He would say frowning as he began to run back toward the village, maintaining a pace that Ayame could match.

[5]

[Exit]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:19 am

Ayame was fairly lost in thought and zoned out while Peragus was speaking. She'd heard him, but it wasn't until he asked if she was okay that she actually responded.

"I guess. First time killing someone you know? Just processing my feelings."

It wouldn't be that much longer before they'd be recalled, and Ayame was pretty happy that they didn't need to go and do anything further. She could afford to spend more processing time.

-
    Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 am