Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Dances with Wolves [Missions]

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Dances with Wolves [Missions] Empty Dances with Wolves [Missions]

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:08 pm

Mission Details:

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Airi was given a green scrolls for two missions that require to be done. While these seemed relatively easy enough for her to do by herself, she was placed on a team and she will interact with her team. Her previous meetings with her teammates weren't too pleasant, but enough time had passed as she performed a series of higher ranking missions with Ren that she seemed to have proved herself to be trustworthy to perform these middling missions. Since she hadn't had a lot of interaction with her teammates, she figured it was time to whip them into shape so they could actually, eventually, do that fight they were supposed to do. She stood at the gate, wearing some a well-fitted and very red samurai armor with a cone-shape sakkat upon her head. She came in her general combat armor -- for now -- with her Trench Knife strapped to her leg.

The gates were hustling and bustling with activity as traders moved to and fro in and out of the gates. She did remember the freedom offered to her while she lived in the back of that cart. Standing and waiting would take forever as she made sure to deliver a note to all of their residences, telling them when to show up and where. When was about 7 in the morning and where was at the gates of Konohagakure. An obvious meeting place before taking off to the Scarlet Region to deal with a bunch of annoyances. She yawned wide, now seated on the ground a bit out of the way with her sakkat seated next to her. A paper cup of coffee rested in front of her as she leaned back and let out a loud yawn. She hated mornings, but they had a bit of a travel to do so the early morning was actually a bit late in order for them to make it home before dinner.

Last edited by Airi Ohara on Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Dances with Wolves [Missions] Empty Re: Dances with Wolves [Missions]

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Jan 12, 2023 1:57 pm

Hanabi had received some intel about the missions through a bird which made her eyes widen. Airi and Hanabi’s last interaction didn’t end well and so maybe this was a good time to really get back into things as well as with Taco. Hanabi dressed herself, applying her thigh holder, placing two swords there and one on her back. She sat down for a moment and held her head, wincing from this sudden headache that came about her. Maybe it was from training the other day where she had used her sharingan willingly. It was fairly new and she was trying to get used to it. Hanabi stood back up and exited her place, locking it behind her and staring at the door for a moment before exhaling and walking towards the destination that they were going to meet up at. The gates of Konoha. She had left at maybe around 6:45 just to be able to get there on time or a bit early which was never a big issue. Her mind wandered as she continued to walk, occasionally tripping over her own walking. Hanabi wasn’t in the right headspace and it was clear.

A lot had happen since all of them got together and maybe they would catch up along the way through the missions. Getting closer, she noticed that Airi had been there already and she gave a soft smile to her, waving wide to her as she began jogging. “Airi!!” She called out, now coming to a stop and bowing respectfully and almost dramatically. “I’m sorry for the other day!” She began stammering her words and apologizing over and over before getting herself up and holding Airi’s hands with tears in her eyes.

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:46 pm

It was early in the morning. As tacos mother walked into his room to find him asleep, she had come to check on him since the senju leadership fight. He had been down and hadn't left his room much. She started to worry for him since this was a twist from his usual outgoing and energetic personality. As she looked at him, taco slowly started to wake up " mom? What are you doing in here ?" tacos mother slowly got closer and sat right next to him and stroked his head. " I'm just checking in on you, buddy, and to tell you that you got a message from your comrade airi you've been assigned to do missions with your teammates. I woke you up as fast as I could. You have to get there pretty soon to be able to head out. You're supposed to meet by the gates ." taco sighed and sat up on his bed, and looked at his mother as he smiled and stood up " okay, thanks, mom well',m going to take care of business. Then head out. I'll see you when I get back, okay ."

A few minutes later, taco left his home and headed toward the gates. He had grabbed a gaiter to put on his face to hide most of it, only leaving his eyes and hair visible. Before he left, he had put it on. While taco walked out of the senju district, he was somewhat looking down to hide. He picked up his passe toward the gates since he saw the time was 6:46, and the gate was a bit far from the senju district. Taco walked through the village toward the entrance, looking at the shops and the busy streets. It was another typical day in Konoha for most people. They were going about their morning taco smiled, but it could not be seen as he proceeded to move forward. He passed a tiny little shop that sells O-hanami Dango. He stopped in front of it and remembered this was where he went with those kids who painted the stone faces. He smiled and walked in, and went towards the shopkeep " hey, can I get one order of O-hanami Dango? Could we make it quick, please I'm in a hurry? I'll pay extra if needed if it's possible ." the shopkeep told taco he would bring it out as fast as they could and told him his total taco paid the shopkeep and walked away to wait for it to be given to him. As he waited, he glanced at the counter and saw the time. It was 6:51 he had delayed a few minutes. Taco realized he had nine minutes to get to the gates. Ash noticed tho the shopkeep came out and gave him his order tack bowed and grabbed it, then he left. He ran as fast as he could towards the gates jumping on rooftops to go more quickly without running into someone. As he got close, he noticed that airi and hanabi were already waiting for him. He was eating his Dongo before reaching them. He jumped onto the street close to the gates and walked the rest of the way. " Hey guys, it's been a while, hasn't it hope you've been doing well. I hope I wasn't too late; I got held up ." as he bit into the last Dongo he had left and pulled his mask up to his nose, the show was tightly fitted to match his face. " I hope you guys are ready to do this mission airi since you are the captain for this trip of ours. Give us the rundown, please ."

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:37 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    She let out another big yawn, taking another sip from her cup of coffee. She seriously didn't do mornings well, at all. She let out another sigh after taking her sip of coffee as the crisp air showed her breath when she let out the saw. The steam rose from the cup as she noticed a familiar voice approaching. She groaned and stood up, hearing her knees crack as she stood up, only to have her hands enveloped by Hanabi's as she approached. Airi furrowed a brow in confusion. "That was like a couple weeks ago. And don't worry about it," she chuckled before wrapping her arms around Hanabi. Her senju wood and metal armor pressing up against Hanabi. "I was just kinda in a bad mood. Kinda sucked seeing couples be all lovey-dovey when you're lonely, ya know," she mentioned before releasing her hug with Hanabi. "Oh! I got a boyfriend now though, so everything is just fine. We should totally go shopping after this and I'll tell you all about him," she said with a big and radiant smile upon her face. She seemed genuinely happy when thinking about her boyfriend. Gossip and girl-talk can wait until after the mission.

"Speaking of boys, where's the 'Eight-Armed Boy'? she asked in reference to Taco. She bent over to pick up her sakkat, place it upon her head, and then picked up her coffee and took a sip of it before turning to look towards Hanabi, while the two had some time together, to ask her a question. "It's been like 4 months since Tengoku-sama wanted us to fight. Shouldn't we do that sometime soon?" she asked, taking another sip of her coffee, instantly recoiling and opening her mouth, letting her tongue caress the roof of her mouth. "Ack!" she muttered before blowing air into the small opening that she uses to drink the coffee.

Several moments later, Taco finally arrived. She saw him jumping from the roof and rolled her eyes a bit. "Well, at least you're on time. Anyway, now that you two are here, I'll begin the briefing," she said as she pulled out two small scrolls and opened one of them up. "Our mission today is going to take us about 3 or 4 hours to travel to. But there have been a pack or two or three, I don't know, of wolves that are starting to kill livestock. They seem to have foam coming out of their mouth and are driven mad. I don't know what it is, but I'm guessing we should try to avoid getting bitten. Anyway, our job is to kill the mad wolves. Afterwards, in the same area we need to track them down to their den and kill the remaining wolves. The sick, the elderly, and the children. They all might have the same madness. So what I suggest we do, kill all of them but one should survive. Leave it uninjured and follow it back to the nest were we slaughter them all. That's my suggestion," she said passing the scrolls to the other two.

"And since I'm probably the most seasoned when it comes to doing mission, I'll take lead. That and I'm probably also the strongest out of the three of us," she said without a change of expression. She didn't feel like she was boasting or talking herself up. The pan-faced delivery would make someone believe that she firmly believed this statement. "We have plenty of time to converse and set up since they normally, for some reason, strike during the day. I don't know how wolves hunt. Do you?" she asked, raising a brow as she looked on towards Hanabi for a bit more information. She figured her Inuzuka lineage would come in handy with these wolves.

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:10 am

Hanabi smiled and hugged Airi back, glad she wasn’t mad any more. Yes, it was only a couple of weeks ago but she still felt bad for making Airi uncomfortable. She brought the subject up of seeing lovey dicey couples and Hanabi went to open her mouth. “About that—“ before getting cut off by Airi expressing her emotions about having a boyfriend herself. Not wanting to ruin this moment, she decided to bite her tongue and give a smile to Airi. A few days ago, Peragus had actually broken up with Hanabi. It confused her and they were only together for a little while but it still hurt. While smiling her emotions away, she gripped the hilt of her sword and exhaled through her mouth. Now with a determined face as always, she nodded in agreement. “I was just gonna say, we should go shopping. Not to mention I kind of need a new wardrobe…” Hanabi muttered the end of the sentence just because it was true. All facts. No printer.

Her wardrobe consisted of her usual ninja attire, compressed turtlenecks, compressed leggings and her mothers robe which she did not wear today. Looking to Airi taking a sip of her coffee, she giggled at the recoil of the hot drink from her face. “It’s hot I would assume. Be careful.” A motherly tone slipped out before placing her index finger onto her forehead where Tengoku had flicked her previously. Her facial expression changed when she realized Airi had on armor that she had not seen yet. “Oh. Hey! You have armor.. Where did you get this?” She crouched down in an Asian squat (?? Is that the proper term? It’s where the feet are flat on the floor.) eyeing her armor out and moving it around. “Doesn’t seem stealthy..

After looking at her armor for a few minutes, her head turned to see Taco arriving, however he was wearing a gaiter which was unusual for him. “Hey.” She gave a simple wave to him and placed that hand on her hip before bending just a little bit to look at Taco from different angles. “Why do you have this skin tight mask on?” She asked but was caught off guard when wolves were mentioned. “Huh, wolves?” Looking back at Airi and standing up straight, she rubbed the back of her neck and looked up, thinking for a moment. “My mother never talked about her lineage just due to…” Hanabi thought about the wording for a moment and looked to Airi. “..issues within the compound. It wasn’t permitted.” Forgetting if she had ever told Airi about what happened to her as a child, she left it at that in case if she didn’t tell her. “I didn’t gain the keen sense of smell my mom had. I’m primarily Uchiha so..” Hanabi thought again and looked to Airi. “Common knowledge would be they hunt in packs. We would need to set up some bait probably but that’s as far as my knowledge goes.

Her eyes lowered for a moment, her mind not all there again. How was she? Thinking about something from the past, she came back to and looked to Airi once again and then to Taco, remembering that Airi had brought it up. “Now that we’re all here, we should take a moment to talk about our spar. It was supposed to be within two weeks but I think we all got so busy that time flew passed and honestly didn’t have the time.” She smiled innocently. Compared to the start, Hanabi had really come out of her shell. She showed a bit more emotion since having comrades who she thought as maybe friends. However if the feeling was mutual, she would always question no matter how much they stated they were her friends.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:02 pm

As taco arrived, the girls waved at him, and hanabi asked why he was wearing his mask; he paid it no mind and listened to airi speak about the missions they were assigned; he heard her say she was more robust and had more experience than them tho, made him look down " yeah I don't doubt you are I haven't been active much things have happened hints for the new look hanabi ."  airi went on to talk about the wolves. How they have gone mad, she also suggested how to take care of them " think that's a very an excellent leave one alive to trace back to their den but if we kill them all but one I don't think that the last one would go to the den, but it is worth a shot. [ /color]." taco sighed slightly as he read the scrolls airi had handed him " and I think we should wait to talk about our fight till the mission is completed if you ladies don't mind. We can go eat after the missions and catch up, but whenever you're ready, we can head out ." taco looked at airi, acknowledging her as the team leads. " oh
    also, I know nothing about wolf patterns, just in case you were going to ask me
    ."

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:32 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Airi chuckled and nodded her head at the thought and desire to go shopping for new clothes. "Mmmhmm! I'm starting to run this old gi ragged," she said, pinching a bit of fabric of her top and wiggling a bit of the red fabric shirt, a part that stuck out underneath her clunky armor, a bit before releasing it. It's not that she only wore one set, she had several sets of clothes, but she seriously just needed more clothes. Something more fashionable, something a bit more stylish. Something that would scream her more than what she wore. She was a kunoichi, after all, so something that screamed 'Her' over all else.

She simply gave a little smile to Hanabi, her caring gave her a bit of comfort. "Oh, this thing?" she asked as she knocked on her armor causing a dull 'thunk' sound. "Remember I said I'd make you guys some armor? Well, this is from the same set. Already have your guys' armor done, too. Though, I would rather make you a set of new armor. Something stronger, something faster. I'm not too happy with what I've made for you guys as I feel it's a bit," she said with a bit of a pause. "Sub-par?" she mentioned before taking another sip of coffee.

After her spiel about the mission, she took another sip of the coffee and listened to Hanabi go on about her lineage and lack of knowledge on wolves. "I see," she said sipping her coffee before mention of the fight came up and she nodded her head in agreement with Taco. "I agree with Taco, we're here for a couple missions, so we should probably hop-to-it," she said taking her final swig of coffee before tossing the cup in the trash, gathered the scrolls, placing them upon a strap by her waist opposite of her trench knife. "We got a few hours to go, let's get moving," she said before taking a deep breath and ran out of the gate. She really needs to consider a horse or something.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:32 pm

Hanabi nodded to the suggestion of leaving one alive. “Fair enough.” She crossed her arms, looking to her two team mates, giving a soft smile. It felt nice for everyone to be together after so long. She glanced to Airi as she answered to the statement about her armor, which prompted hanabi to chuckle just a bit. “You didn’t have to do that…. But thank you.” She tapped Airi’s forehead where she flicked her before and agreed to get a move on. Hanabi looked to Taco, cocking her head just a bit. “I hope nothing too serious.” She put a hand on his shoulder, as a comforting way to say she was there for him. “I’ll definitely agree to some food to catch up.” Hanabi began walking with Airi and taco, heading towards the direction of the wolves. “So we lure them out, kill most and leave one. Hopefully the wolf leads us back..” She looked to the others and began thinking for a moment. Hanabi put a hand in her pocket and pulled out a necklace with an azure gem which she placed on her neck that fit nice and comfortable, the jewel setting between her collar bones. “Let’s get to it.” Hanabi gave a grin and placed a hand on the hilts of her sword.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:08 pm

Taco walked forward as soon as he heard both girls confirm to head out. As he stepped through the gates, his heartbeat began to quicken a bit as this was his first time officially leaving the village for a far distance, and for so long, he was excited to be doing this. He smiled widely, but the others could not see it. He kept his eyes sharp, tho, keeping a watch full eye on his surroundings as he looked around; he saw trees all over the place from a distance. The oath was clear, though. " I guess these are the perks of departing early. There's not much traffic ." he raised his arms in a stretch as he walked and cupped his hands together, and placed them behind his head. There was a breeze that blew through his hair. No matter how hard he may have tried earlier to fix his hair was worthless because it just kept getting messed up and all over his face " does one of you guys have something to tie up some hair? It seems mines is bothering me today ."

He wanted a response as he had just made to do with his hair for the moment. He strutted forward with quite a haste, the excitement he felt radiated off of him. Taco chose to walk alongside them without speaking for a while, just listening to the surroundings and keeping an eye around without being suspicious " so, airi, where exactly is this place? I'll follow you if you are willing to fly. I'm not too good with directions. This is officially my first time outside the village walls other than missions within the far ends near the border or the training grounds. You get my meaning ." he looked at her and started getting closer to match her speed.

Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:55 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Airi whimpered a bit as she felt a poke where Tengoku had flicked her. "Muuuu," she said as she puffed out her cheeks. They continued to walk as Taco asked about something to bind their hair. She thought for a moment and put her hands into her pants pocket and fished out a single rubber hair binding. Tossing it to Taco, she let out a little sigh before taking a deep breath in through her nose. Her attention turned to look towards Hanabi with a nod. "That sounds about right. But I think we should all get a move on so we can get home in a timely manner. But yeah, follow me," she mentioned before taking a deep breath, filling her lungs before accelerating like a bolt of lightning. She realized that she was far faster than them and slowed down considerably. "It's going to be about 2 hours away at this speed going in this direction, located in the middle of the woods. Let's concentrate on getting there and taking a small rest once we get to town."

(sorry for the small post)

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:03 pm

Hanabi nodded and looked to the two and gave a nod, beginning to walk with the two of them. Hanabi kept her swords ready with one of her hands ready to unsheathe off anything were to come out and attack. “Any new things happen since our last get together? I know I’ve had a few things go on, sparring, and some self loathing…” She muttered the last two words but picked up her voice afterwards. “but other than that, nothing too major.” Her Amber eyes looking around the forest, sometimes Hanabi stopping herself to look at something that interested her but quickly ran to catch up with the group. Scatter brained is what you would call her. She wanted to be home already but it seemed like today was going on for so long. What felt like maybe 30-45 minutes was actually only 10-15 in reality.

Hanabi began humming a tune, her eyes narrowed down but looking forward, smiling softly. A faint voice hovering over her own sweet tune, only to be heard by Hanabi. A mothers grace and comfort from this single lullaby. She continued to hum this lullaby until about 45 minutes in where she heard a twig snap, causing her voice to stop after a note. Hanabi’s body turned, her right arm gracefully pulling her sword out, in unison with her turn. Her eyes blinked and they turned red, looking around to see if any other movement would occur. A distant howl covered the area, birds flying from the tree’s. “We must be close I suppose.” Her shoulders relaxed and She sheathed her sword, resuming her tune before continuing on ahead.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:14 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Responding to Hanabi's question before taking off like a bolt of lightning. "Oh, nothing much really. As you know, I got me a new boyfriend, I'll still tell you about him later," she said with a shit-eating grin upon her face. "Uh, about the same. A lot of training in the training grounds and a lot of hammering armor. That and I've been having dreams of bright colors and terrifying monsters from outer-space," she said with an uneasy grin and a shrug of her shoulders. Yes, she heard Hanabi talking about her self-loathing and she did make a mental note about that. However, they weren't in a time nor a place for gossiping. "We should totally sit down and talk over some tea after this, sound good?" she asked before giving Hanabi a reassuring and bright smile before taking off like a bolt of lightning.

The sound of Hanabi's humming was soothing and comforting while the three of them bolted towards the village. The sound of nature around them as they jumped from tree-to-tree came to a deafening silence. She held her hand up near the wood's edge which overlooked a small village, perching upon a branch upon a large tree. She activates her byakugan, having her pure blue eyes vanish to a pure white slate and used this opportunity to look over the village. Normally, from what intelligence had stated, this place was bursting with life of usual village activity, but something seemed off. She saw a series of chakra pathways crawling and skulking around the village, circling around a bright and radiant spot of chakra systems.

"We gotta go. We gotta go right now. Remember, injure one enough for it to limp back to it's den and we follow it. Kill the rest," she mentioned before stomping her foot upon the branch before a fiery red aura enveloped her body. She moved in a quick burst towards the gathering of wolves and people. One of the wolves decided to lunge into the pile with Airi responding with performing a Heavenly Palm Rotation (C Rank) to protect the victims. Loud cries and screams could be heard as the wolf lunged, but a loud scream of relief once Airi interfered. Inside were a group of 10 wolves completely surrounding a group of 12 people, huddled into a tight ball with the men on the outside, the adult women towards the inside, and small children in the very middle. The villagers were using themselves as shields to protect the ones on the inside, willing to sacrifice themselves to protect the more vulnerable.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:47 am

Before Hanabi could really respond, Airi had already found the wolves and left the other two behind. Hanabi glanced at Taco and darted after Airi, her Sharingan activating as she lifted off. With Airi now in motion and fighting with a wolf, Hanabi went after the other two. She quickly pulled her sword out and placed it in her mouth, grabbing her other two and landing into a slide, spinning after one wolf and throwing her sword at another. The wolf she spun at merely cut its ankles, causing it to slow down but still move. The other wolf was impaled through the heart, blood spilling against the ground. The weakened wolf yelped and trotted away, leaving a small blood trail behind it with its tail tucked. Hanabi got up and walked over to the other sword and pulled it out, blood splattering a bit before looking around. “I’ll go after that lone wolf. My Jutsu’s and weapons are too dangerous here!” She stated as she sheathed two of her swords and ran after the blood trail, her Sharingan still activated. Before Hanabi left, she glanced at Airi, her Tomoe slowly flickering, twirling to show a second one and then back to only one.

Hanabi followed the wolf closely behind even though it was going super slow. Their den had seemed to be only a few KM away from the people. This den seemed a bit small but what surprised Hanabi was that the lone wolf returned to nothing. It was an empty den with already dead pups, assumed due to the disease they inherited. The wolf laid there, next to their kin, whimpering, as if it were to accept death with open arms. Hanabi walked into the den, crouching down to the wolf and mumbled a few things before slicing its throat, quickly and painless. The blood slowly gushed out, staining their fur. It hurt to see these animals in pain but it had to be done. Hanabi stood up and began her walk back to where Airi and Taco remained. Her sharingan deactivated, meeting with Airi and Taco once again. “Eliminated. Though the wolf trailed back to what seemed to be an already dead family..” Her eyes avoided Airi’s, quite upset with the outcome yet some how related to it. “Mission completed yeah? Let’s turn them in.” She stated before attempting to walk back to the village. A nice break would be nice right about now.

[attempt exit thread]

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:47 am

Chakra: 320 / 320
    EXP:  75
    ROSES ARE RED
    Hanabi made quick work of a couple wolves, causing Airi to blink a bit at the display of power. She had to fight THAT?! Feeling something at the pit of her stomach turning, she turned her eyes to the side to look at the villagers gathered up before staring down the remaining wolves. "As soon as I take these wolves down, run inside and lock your doors. And train someone up as a guard, understand?" she asked before everyone collectively nodded their heads before Airi leapt into action, performing a series of handseals, causing a glowing white arrow of chidori chakra to appear directly by her head and sent it forward, quickly impaling and weaving between the wolves, striking them through the skull as the arrow continued to penetrate the heads as if they weren't there. The arrow shot through one wolf's head before going through another and then another, leaving a trail of corpses behind. "Now run!" she shouted as the villagers ran inside for safety.

[Mission 1 Completed]
    [Mission 2 Commence]

Airi attempted to catch up only to meet Hanabi half-way. She was close enough to see no chakra signatures near-by, but was close enough to to be able to see a single wolf gathered around other pups. The seen was sad, having her sullen expression clearly written upon her face. There seemed to be just enough blood for one wolf, which meant the pups had been dead for quite some time. Her attention returned to Hanabi as her sullen expression remained on her face. "That's tragic. But fine, I guess the mission is over. Let's go home. You and I really need to unwind sometime," she said before turning to look over her shoulder. While she didn't need to, it was but a formality to have Taco, who mindlessly followed them to know that she was talking to him. "And you and I need to have a talk about your 'participation' in this mission, Taco," she said in a rather stern tone. His participation was negligible, something she didn't expect from the person she expected to be the strongest of this group.

"Let's go home. If we leave now, we'll be home in time for dinner," she said before zipping off.

[Mission 2 Completed]
    [Topic Left]

=======
    Finished 2 B Rank Missions: +25 +25 = +50 bonus EXP
    Finished 2 B Rank Missions: +15000, +15000 = 30000
    Current Stats
    Strength: E
    Constitution: D++
    Stamina: A++ [320 CP]
    Speed: A [100 m/s]
    Coordination: A [10 HS/s]
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    **(++) to Con due to attunement to A Rank -- Chestplate of the Lion Knight (Armor)
    **(+) to Stamina due to Living Expenses
    **(+) to Stamina due to attunement to B Rank -- Sakkat (armor)
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:14 pm

taco is exiting thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content