Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Uchiha Loan Forgiveness Program

Satomi
    Satomi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: X
    Ryo: 600,000

The Uchiha Loan Forgiveness Program Empty The Uchiha Loan Forgiveness Program

Post by Satomi Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:33 pm

Satomi took a swig of his coffee as he walked into the bank. He was feeling more than generous today. He waited his turn in line tell he could see a teller. Everyone in the bank noticed him immediately but made no sign that they did. The Ghost of Konoha. Finishing his coffee and made his way to the top of the line.

"How can I help you sir," she said with frightful eyes.

"I would like to transfer some funds to two individuals. To the Genin Kiyoshi I would like to send 150k. And to the Genin Nikola at the amount of 130k. Please and thank you. Village business." She quickly made the notes and went to work for the Jounin Commander. With this business concluded he would bid her farewell and then leave.

----------------

Exit

Stamina: A
    Speed: S
    Coordination: B+ (Wealthy)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

The Uchiha Loan Forgiveness Program Empty Re: The Uchiha Loan Forgiveness Program

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:47 pm

When Kiyoshi received the letter stating his loan had been paid off by Satomi Uchiha, he almost couldn't believe what he was reading. He had heard of Satomi, hell everyone in Konoha knew of the man, but why he would pay off the loan of a nobody like him. He knew better to look a gift horse in the mouth, but at the same time he was anticipating the other shoe to drop and for him to receive notice that he was now in debited to the Uchiha or something. Still, Kiyoshi would head down to the bank and sign the paperwork thereby releasing him from his commitment to repay the debt, so that the bank would not garnish his pay from the village any longer. He wasn't sure why Satomi would pay off his debt, but he knew that if he ever met the man he would have to come up with some way to thank him.

{Exit Thread}

Claiming the debt paid off.

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Anonymous

The Uchiha Loan Forgiveness Program Empty Re: The Uchiha Loan Forgiveness Program

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:59 pm

It had been a while since Nikola's latest adventures. These had come in the form of some further jutsu field testing at the Grand Konoha Training Facility. Since then, Nikola had once again gotten back to his usual daily routine of assisting his parents with their business ventures, accompanying them to various high society events and mingling with the other attendees of said events, and of course, his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research, both of the generic sort and also more specifically of the ninja arts variety, with the latter being focused especially on the study of ever more efficient means of commanding and directing the Aburame insects dwelling inside him as well as the study of how to improve this entomological arsenal for his benefit and for that of his Aburame clan in general

Hmm...another notice, eh? What is this? Why would the Jonin Commander be randomly paying off my financial loans in this manner...still, never look a gift horse in the mouth, as the saying goes...so I shall have to depart at once to handle this...

Nikola mused thus silently as he stirred from beneath the veritable mountain of research notes that were current piled up high in his residence/research lab in the Aburame clan compound on this particular day. After managing to drag himself out, he rose to his feet and proceeded to review the mission notice he had discerned laying on the desk in his residence

Hmm...I wonder...if this Jonin Commander is paying off my financial debts and he is from the legendary Uchiha clan, would he be attempting to set up some sort of future favor call-in plan here?...Oh well, I suppose that shall have to be another story for another time...

Musing thus silently further, Nikola readied himself in his usual work attire, this being specifically comprised of his standard researcher's outfit and with his various pieces of ninja gear equipped to various strategically chosen areas on his person. Then, after informing his family's support staff of his potential whereabouts and intended destinations for the day, Nikola set out to settle the business with the bank wherein the Jonin Commander had apparently decided to pay off his 130,000 ryo worth of financial debt, and while filling out the associated paperwork, he made a mental note that if he were to ever encounter this man, he would inquire about the reasoning behind this favor to a no-name genin such as himself, other than just random whim leading to an act of kindness. Once that was done, Nikola headed out of the bank and then returned home with one less thing to worry about henceforth.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

The Uchiha Loan Forgiveness Program HxereVw

Hereby claiming Nikola E. Aburame's debt of 130,000 ryo as paid off by Satomi Uchiha. Remaining Debt: 0 of 150,000 ryo.

(1)

(NIKOLA'S EXIT)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:10 am