Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Social Visit

Neopolitan Uchiha
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 167,925

A Social Visit Empty A Social Visit

Post by Neopolitan Uchiha Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:36 am

Neo Uchiha gave Ancha a somewhat annoyed expression as the woman follows after her. Although she usually didn't enjoy waking up early, her assistant had been quite insistent that they get a move on, before the genin went to go shopping as he often did over the past few weeks. Once they reach his apartment complex, Ancha herself buzzes the door, letting Kiyoshi know that he has visitors, in particular Neo Uchiha and her associate.

Ancha is wearing her own chocolate-hued clothing over a white top, her bob haircut looking quite cute, but Neo Uchiha was the eye-catching one in her brightly-colored clothing and even her pretty pink parasol open and resting on her shoulder, with one gloved hand lazily spinning it. She'd actually gotten Ancha to help her braid her hair this time around, so that her hair resembled a swirl of chocolate and strawberry ice cream all the way down her back to the middle of her back. Neo had seen her friend Airi with a similar 'do, and she thought it had been cute, but after trying on the look herself, she thought she might leave it to Airi. It as a lot of work to do it, after all, and although it kept her hair from being blown about too much by the wind like her hair normally would be, it was far too time-consuming for her to do it often.

Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+)
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C (B with Sharingan active)
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

A Social Visit Empty Re: A Social Visit

Post by Kiyoshi Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:13 pm

Hearing a buzzing noise Kiyoshi would look up from his worktable and look around the room, wondering what on earth was making that annoying sound until his eye fell onto the monitor to the camera at the door and he saw his sensei and companion standing at the door. He was beginning to wonder to himself why they were there when he realized he would have to let them in, looking around at the mess of an apartment he had he felt as though he wished he could just send them away or pretend that he was not home, however he doubted that would work. His apartment was not large, but it was big enough to accommodate his needs despite the fact that it looked like a hoarder's nest with all the different inventions he had slung around it. The open studio apartment only had two pieces of furniture in it, his bed and his worktable that he also used to eat when he took the time to actually eat. There would be no inner walls save for the one that blocked the bathroom off from the rest of the apartment, the kitchen in one corner of the room near the door and the bed in the opposite corner on the other side of the room away from the door with his worktable directly in the center of the room. The walls that the apartment did have that separated it from the other apartments would all be lined with schematics and blueprints of all the different ideas that pop into Kiyoshi's mind from his puppets to his inventions, on his worktable would be the currently half-finished schematic of a new puppet he was designing in the shape of a wolf, there would also be several pieces of sealing paper strung across the desk that held some of his creations, as well as three clay figurines one of which looked like Kiyoshi and the other two wolves that where half the size of the Kiyoshi figurine and bared a resemblance to the drawing of the wolf puppet. A small Kiln sat on the ground next to the worktable, currently off as he did not have any projects going at the time, but a large pile of clay would be next to it as he clearly bought more units of the material than he should have. The far corner from the door opposite of the bed would sit a pile of fourteen teddy bears that he had created, they would all be identical in appearance, the polymer that he used in their creation making them look like a bunch of black bears sitting there. Next to the bears would be another pile of material though this would not be clay and would not be the same but rather a mixture of different materials that he knew he needed for future crafts.

Lifting his goggles from his eyes and placing them on his forehead Kiyoshi would climb into his mobility suit and approach the door to his apartment to allow his visitors within, still wondering why they would be here and hoping that they did not think him a slob with the state of his apartment. Pressing a button next to his door that would allow the two to enter the complex before opening the door to wait for them, though considering that he was on the first floor it would not take them long to reach his door at apartment seven. With a smile and a small bow Kiyoshi would greet his sensei and co. "Hello Sensei, what brings you around here?" He would address Neo, but really he knew he was addressing both of them as her companion would be the one that responded. His voice the same even and calm tone he had before in the training ground with a small hint of nervousness that something was wrong and she was coming to tell him that he was no longer going to be on her team or something.

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Character File

Post by Neopolitan Uchiha Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:37 am

With both women kept waiting, Ancha turns to her associate and begins to suggest that Kiyoshi isn't home, but Neo raises a finger to silence her and have her wait a while longer. She knew that Kiyoshi wasn't exactly like other genin, or even like other people in general, and that he would need some time to be able to let them in. Then she smiles as Kiyoshi buzzes both women in, and after they've come inside, Neo curtsies to Kiyoshi in his mobility suit, with Ancha somewhat abashedly joining in when Neo doesn't rise up from her curtsy at first. As soon as Ancha does her own curtsy, Neo finishes hers, returning to the upright position with her parasol closed and clasped in her hand. She slowly walks around, looking at all of the schematics on the walls while Ancha converses with Kiyoshi herself. Although the two-toned tomboy can work out how the drawn out schematics work on some of them, the complexities of them either bore her enough to move on to the next one, or are too great for her to fully grasp what exactly is going on or what the contraptions might be used for.

"It is good to see you again, Mr. Kiyoshi. Miss Neo is hoping to commission you for something she would like made; she's hoping you could construct a thrown projectile that is capable of pushing a liquid substance into an object the projectile sticks into. This will mostly be used on humans, as an injection point-"

Neo mostly tunes out the conversation, already knowing what Ancha is going to ask for and how she'll proceed with the parameters of her desired commission. She does take interest in the wolf statuettes standing next to a scale statuette of Kiyoshi himself. The wolves somewhat remind her of Hanabi for some reason, and she feels her heart skip a beat when she picks one up, prompting her to immediately, though gently, return it to the table she'd picked it up from. She also takes note of the huge amount of teddy bears piled up in a corner, and she thinks to herself that Kiyoshi has more teddy bears than she does, which might be a bit concerning...

She stops moving around in order to listen intently to see what Kiyoshi's response to her request is, curious about whether or not he'd be willing to make such syringe-like needles for her to use.

Stats:
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:51 pm

Kiyoshi moved aside allowing the two to enter, his eyes briefly following Neo as she began looking at his designs on the wall before turning his attention to Ancha as she explained why they were there. As Ancha began to explain what it was that Neo was looking for, a smile would form on Kiyoshi's face. It would seem that himself and his sensei had similar thoughts as to an injection device, though how they planned to use them likely differ as he planned to use them for ammunition for some of his puppets. Kiyoshi would hold up his hand to pause Ancha for a moment as he began to move to his worktable, "Wait a second... I actually just finished something that seems similar to what you are looking for." He stated as he made it to the table and began looking through the different papers, the excitement obvious in his voice as he spoke. Finding the paper, he was looking for he would place it on the table revealing it to be a small seal tag with a fuuin seal on it, unsealing what was within as he placed it to reveal 20 small titanium tubes, they would be bigger than a senbon but smaller than a kunai, with a needle on one end. On the outside they would not look like much as the titanium on the outside protected the inner workings and there would be no seem.

Kiyoshi would then grab his schematic of the darts, handing it to the pair to look at as he began to explain what they were, "I made these as some ammunition for my puppets, but I haven't been able to develop a device capable of launching them as of yet. The inner workings of them are completely pressurized and protected by the titanium exterior and a layer of polymer, allowing it to survive being fired at a high speed without worrying about it being damaged in the process of the impact. There is a small glass vial on the inside of the pressure chamber can hold one dose of a liquid, making it a perfect delivery system for a poison. Now you will notice there is no way to open it to place the liquid, and that is part of the pressurized chamber. They are filled the same way they are delivered, well minus the being fired that is. You simply inject it needle into a container that holds the liquid like a medicine bottle or whatever, and then the needle will fill itself with the liquid. Just don't put it in water, or else it will have to be used to get the water out, the chamber prevents anything from coming out until impact with an object or person." Kiyoshi would be rambling about it at a fast pace and if they both were able to keep up with everything that he was saying, he would not pay attention to, he was in his element with this and the excitement of showing off one of his inventions had gotten the better of him.

Item:

Stats: 
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Character File

Post by Neopolitan Uchiha Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:26 pm

Ancha is surprised when she's told that Kiyoshi has already developed a tool that sounds like exactly what they were coming to commission from him, and Neo turns to look, an expression of surprise on her face as well when Kiyoshi pulls out the sealing paper, then unsealing the tubes from inside the paper, and Neo quickly counts out twenty syringe-like throwing weapons, each with just a single point that Kiyoshi explains as being both the injection point as well as the filling port. Ancha and Neo quickly exchange a look, then Ancha turns back towards Kiyoshi, cutting him off before he gets too far into any explanations.

"How much do the materials to make these costing you? We'll at least reimburse you for that much."

There's a sudden shift from Neo, followed by a little jump from Ancha, though the assistant's facial expression doesn't change much; she's apparently accustomed to some rather rough insistence from her employer as she clears her throat and continues.

"As well as some additional funds to cover the cost of your labor in making these first 20."

Neo seems at least a bit more happy with this revised statement, so she more lightly nudges Ancha from under the table, and though the assistant resists for a moment, there's a much less light nudge for Ancha, and Neo's subordinate pulls out her own purse, although the pink and white coloration of the purse clearly marks it as belonging to Neo, who was known for her accessorizing. The gold chain link strap as well as the gold zipper complete the look as Ancha opens the purse to start pulling out ryo to compensate the genin that was now part of her team.

Stats:
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:39 pm

A sly smile would cross Kiyoshi's face as Ancha asked about the price, had it been anyone else he might have lied about the price. However, considering it was for his Sensei, Kiyoshi decided to speak honestly. "Well, I have grown a relationship with the merchants in the marketplace. I am there so much they started giving me a bigger discount, so the materials aren't even that expensive for me, it only takes me thirteen hundred ryo to make ten of them. Making these didn't even really set me back any and in truth it doesn't take me long to make them either." Kiyoshi would pause for a second as if a thought just crossed his mind in the middle of him answering, "You can take these as a thank you gift, you know considering everything." He would add with a nervous chuckle as he moved one hand behind his head.

"I can easily make more for you if you like once I finish some of my other projects, and you can pay me for those if you want. Considering I will still be making some for myself as well, adding some more to the list would not be an issue for me. Besides having someone such as yourself using stuff I made will get my name out there and help me get more customers, so I guess you could consider it a gift to both of us." Kiyoshi would continue lowering his hand, his dream was to become the crafter that everyone wanted to craft their gear and to do that he needed to make a name for himself. The more people used his creations the higher the chance there was for that dream to become his reality, so giving away some minor items such as the injectors wouldn't be an issue for him. The simple fact that the village paid him enough to make hundreds of the injectors just to walk his neighbor's dog, wouldn't hurt the matter either.

"Of course, if there are other projects you would like to commission, I am always interested in creating new things."

Stats: 
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Character File

Post by Neopolitan Uchiha Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:43 am

Neo smiles a little bit and Ancha's face visibly tightens when Kiyoshi states that the materials alone cost him 1300 ryo for ten of them, and the woman with the two-toned hair leans forwards a bit, but then when Kiyoshi states that he'll give them to her for free turns her smile to a little frown. Ancha, however, sighs with relief and begins putting the purse away before Neo turns her own head towards the teddy bears and gets an idea. She lightly nudges Ancha and directs her attention to one of the teddy bears in the corner of the room. The assistant starts to ask if her leader is serious, but Neo looks her directly in the eyes and firmly holds up three fingers, making her intentions quite clear. Ancha opens the purse once more, and digs out 3000 ryo before setting the stack of bills on the table in front of Kiyoshi.

"My master graciously accepts these injection darts as a gift, but she also seems to have become quite attached to the pink teddy bear with the white face and tummy, which she estimates must be valued at 3000 ryo. Therefore, she will pay such a price for the toy."

Although it's clear it somewhat hurts Ancha to play so fast and loose with Neo's money, the young woman is already hugging the pink teddy bear around its stomach and giving Ancha a big smile. And so Ancha can't help but to pet the teddy bear's head before she packs up the injection darts into her pack, not giving Kiyoshi enough time to refuse the ryo payment that Neo was insistent that he receive.

"In any case, young Master Kiyoshi, my mistress bids you farewell and a good day. We hope to have many more commissions for you in the future, which you will be paid for quite handsomely."

Ancha makes this statement while Neo skips towards the door, then gives Kiyoshi one final curtsy along with Ancha before they start to leave.

OOC: Exit with teddy bear + injection darts, 3000 ryo lighter, unless interrupted

Stats:
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:00 am

Kiyoshi would be more than a little shocked that they were trying to pay 3000 ryo for a toy that was not even worth 500 in his eyes, though deep down he had an inkling suspicion that it was his sensei's way of still paying for the items he said could be a simple gift so he would not argue. Allowing Neo to take the teddy bear without objection to the contrary, "Um yes well stop by anytime, I am usually here or at the market so I shouldn't be too hard to find." Kiyoshi said with a bow as the two women took their leave, Kiyoshi would ensure his door was shut before returning to his worktable, pulling down his goggles and returning to what he was working on.

{Exit Thread}

Minus 1 teddy bear and 20 injection darts from inventory, plus 3k ryo.

Stats: 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:46 am