Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

All Encompassing Mist (Claiming of Kumogakure and it's Territories)

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

All Encompassing Mist (Claiming of Kumogakure and it's Territories) Empty All Encompassing Mist (Claiming of Kumogakure and it's Territories)

Post by Valen Minamoto Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:01 am

The man moved through streets of Kumogakure with his hood over his head and his eyes on the building before him. His weapon, the Hai no Ha, sat sheathed upon his waist and his red eyes were wary of his surroundings. The palace in front of him was an elegant thing as such things went with graceful arches and substantial defenses. It was also the only viable seat of power for him to use for what he was intending. See, normally, Valen would have used the Raikage building for this. However the building, true to Tsumi's statements, had been destroyed. As had the training grounds. That meant they would need to be repaired and a sort of hushed, nervous silence hung over Kumogakure as the villagers that stayed behind went about their business as best they could.

He had heard of the mass exodus of the Jashinist church. How all of it's members had left to travel with Raijin. How now all that remained was the uncertainty of what became of the people. Valen however, had come to give answer to those fears. To remove them and give hope, in the only way he knew how.

Moving up the stone steps with a purpose he entered the towering edifice and moved into the throne room. Where once there might have sat guards now sat no one. Although no one had succumbed to trying to pillage and loot. Fear of what Raijin might do to the people probably keeping them from doing so. He strode into the hall, a crowd having formed behind him as they saw his seeming destination. They watched him as he entered the Audience Chamber and moved to the throne that sat within it. Before taking a seat he pulled his hood back and sat upon the great chair atop the dais. He looked out across the people that had gathered in curiosity and silent shock before he spoke.

"My name is Valen Minamoto, Jounin Commander of Kirigakure" He would begin, causing a stir at the title and name of his home. "Not long ago a man claimed the leadership position of this village and proceeded to destroy it's center of power and it's training grounds. He proceeded to take the able bodied warriors and leave, presumably pillaging as he went. A man from this village traveled to Kirigakure with refugee's that chose to go with him. He told me of what occurred here, and I came almost at once." He said as his red eyes swept the hall. "Kirigakure will not stand by and watch people live in uncertainty and fear of what might come. We will not allow you to stand alone. As of this moment, I claim Kumogakure, and all it's territories in the name of Kirigakure. You will become a part of our ever growing nation and you will be taken care of as you had been before. If others come to attack you, they will be attacked and punished in the most extreme measures imaginable. We will re-establish law and order in the lawless land and see to it that Kumogakure becomes respected again." He would say, his voice ringing from the halls as he removed from his pocket a Kirigakure headband. He held it aloft for all to the see the symbol as he spoke. "Raise this symbol above your walls. Get me word the other nations in the territories that once was part of Kumogakure and get me representatives you as a people can trust to lead the day to day affairs of the village. As I will be returning to Kirigakure immediately. Jashinism of course is now outlawed. The practice of it will be punishable by imprisonment and if one had been found to have committed a human sacrifice the punishment will be death. Tear down that church and use it's stones to rebuild your administration section." He would say, giving orders as if he knew what he was doing.

He of course, did know what he was doing.

Because of that, the voice of command being heard where no one had expected it, they did what he said. That of course made it easier for them to do what he said the next time and the next time. Before long he finished initial tasks such a setting up a interim government that would answer to him. Getting them settled in temporary administrative buildings while rebuilding efforts began in earnest. By the end of the day he was in the vault, taking the villages money to safe keeping in Kirigakure's vault and heading home.

[exit]

[Claiming Kumogakure and it's owned territories, Land of Frost, Land of Hot Springs, and Land of Snow, for Kirigakure. I'm aware I'll have to fully rebuild Snow and Hot Springs. Also claiming the 4 million Raijin left in the Vault.]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point