Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Proper Return, Improper Hour (Mature)

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Proper Return, Improper Hour (Mature) Empty Proper Return, Improper Hour (Mature)

Post by Ren Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:18 am

Ren had been about to argue that he had not been trying to tell her how to do her job, when the pressure of Airi's teleportation hit him and they were suddenly standing in Airi's bedroom. He had experienced the same type of teleportation when he had travelled with Kimiko, though he still didn't enjoy it and was curious as to how Airi had picked it up. After a few moments of disorientation, Ren would get his bearings about him once more. "Well, it seems that I am not the only one who has picked up a new trick." He stated with a small smirk as he looked around the room wondering what Airi's mother would say about him in Airi's room at this hour.

Ren would move over to the bed, taking a seat on the edge as he relaxed a little. The rain was still coming down outside give him a full sense of the village and surrounding area, though his Sharingan would no longer be activated. There was no need for such a thing when there was no possible threat that could attack him, closing his eyes for a moment Ren would let out a small sigh. "It's nice to be back, the trip was more or less exciting with the exception of becoming soaked from rain from the moment I entered the country, though it would have been better if you had been able to go with me." Ren began as he opened his eyes, "I met with the foreign leaders of Amegakure, sampled some of the local cuisine, buried the arrow you sent with me at the gates, and learned a little about the village itself. The Rain, they call it Rain Tiger at Will. It's a technique that was created long ago by the founder of the village and is actually where the village's name stems from. It allowed the leader to keep an eye on all of his territory without ever leaving his office, they were aware of my presence as soon as I passed the boundary between the lands. Even now I can sense everything that the rain touches from the houses and buildings to the people that are walking through the streets, even the trees of the forest and animals that inhabit it. It truly is quite remarkable." Ren stated his awe of the technique evident in his voice, "they also possessed a summoning contract with Salamanders which I was able to sign. They specialize in ijutsu and poison, though I haven't had the chance to really learn about them yet. There was also a famed crafter that lived in the village long ago, they made these gauntlets that the village held onto all these years later. I don't know much about them either honestly, though I turned them into the Hokage so I assume he will have someone looking them over eventually." Finishing Ren would let out a small chuckle, "that pretty much sums up my trip, what about you? Other than dealing with visitors, what have you been up to while I was away?"

Last edited by Ren on Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Ryo: Check Updates

Proper Return, Improper Hour (Mature) Empty Re: Proper Return, Improper Hour (Mature)

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:08 pm

After teleporting to her room, she appeared directly upon the bed with her rear falling down upon the comfortable mattress that she would normally lay upon. Good, she stuck the landing like she thought she would and instantly leaned back as she let go of Ren after successfully landing in what she considered her sanctuary.

Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.pngOh, I've learned quite a lot lately. You've just been so busy doing missions for Lord Hokage that you hadn't really been around to see any of it.
    she said in a relatively teasing manner. She did want to see Ren more often and the fact that he kept being recalled to go elsewhere actually started to upset her -- but seeing him back so soon at the gates was a pleasant surprise. Her door was closed at this hour and it wasn't like her mother used her Byakugan constantly. Though, she did have to keep her voice down a bit. Ren began to weave the tale of his adventures with Airi leaning forward with a wondrous expression upon her face. Her Byakugan was also de-activated as she didn't really need it right now.

bY9JdHx.pngUgh! Yeah. I wish I would've gone too. But I had other obligations in the village. Lord Hokage had plans for me so I had to remain, sadly. But if things go the way I think they'll go, I'll have the opportunity to go somewhere some time soon.
    She said, giving off a rather devilish grin. What she was going to do would be something she would strictly keep to herself. It would require a bit of traveling to get rid of a certain pest. She continued to listen to Ren as he spoke of speaking with foreigners of Amegakure, able to sample the local cuisine (which actually made her puff her cheeks in jealousy), but most importantly her arrow's location. She raised a brow when Ren spoke of Rain Tiger at Will. So that was the jutsu that he used -- interesting.

Airi then cocked her eyebrow when she heard about the summoning contract that Ren had.

bY9JdHx.pngSo Dragons AND Salamanders? Very nice. Fire and Poison, huh? Well, as long as you don't use either of those in the village, of course.
    she said with a little bit of a chuckle. Everything about Rain interested her, even those massive gauntlets. But, alas, they were turned into the Hokage and probably placed into the vault. That was about what he did and Airi looked upwards in thought and tapped her lips.

bY9JdHx.pngSo I let in a few Kumogakure shinobi, one of them being a pair of twins, former Raikage-type. Uh, fought them, took a Bijuu-dama to the face, beat them up and got Jonin and they became a Leaf Ninja. Um. What else. Oh, uh, I let the Tsuchikage in the village and she ended up stealing secrets from the Aburame Clan and ended up taking some of Hanabi's memories. Um. So I plan on killing her. Uh.. What else. Oh! I sealed Roen inside of Lord Hokage and am going to help him fight and control Roen.
    she stated, obviously leaving her ability to go Sage Mode, Summon Cosmic Horrors, and Summon Phoenixes. She did leave out a considerable amount, but that'd be something for next time.

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Proper Return, Improper Hour (Mature) Empty Re: Proper Return, Improper Hour (Mature)

Post by Ren Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:29 am

Ren smiled slightly as Airi teased him about not being around that much, "that's all going to be changing." He replied with a smirk, "After this last mission to the land of Rain, Tengoku has seen it fit to raise me to the rank of Jounin, and given me time off from missions away so that I may be around the village more as I prefer." He would stop for a brief second before adding softly, "to be around you more."

Airi's mention of traveling somewhere soon and her grin would pique Ren's interest, causing him to give her a questioning look, though he wouldn't push the subject. If Airi didn't want to tell him, that was fine, he was sure she would when she was ready and if not then he would get over it. The thought of her going away without him was saddening, but he wouldn't let it ruin this time with her. As he got to the part about the Salamanders, Ren noticed Airi raise an eyebrow before making a chuckling comment. "Well Fire, Water, and poison. The Salamanders have dominion over Suiton as well, I believed that they would bring a little balance to the hot handed dragons." He replied with a smile, "of course, the poison was a big bonus as well." He added with a smirk.

Listening to what Airi had done from meeting the former Raikage as well as fighting them was a surprise though not nearly as surprising as what she had to say about the current Tsuchikage. A small fire burned in his eyes as he listened to Airi, he didn't care too much about the stealing from Aburame. Not his clan not his problem, though he view it as a crime against the village that needed to be answered for, he also believed that it was the Aburame's responsibility to rectify. There was no love loss between himself and Hanabi, however she was a member of his clan and what the Tsuchikage did to her was a crime against his clan. It was not something that he was going to let go of anytime soon, and as he listened to Airi continue the only thought in his mind was that he hoped that his path would cross with this Kage. He would push aside his thoughts for now, realizing that Airi had stopped talking. "So, a sealer now are you? I always knew you were powerful Airi, I just had no idea of how powerful you were. It's truly amazing what you have accomplished while I have been a traveling emissary, it shows me just how long of a road I have to try to catch up to you." He stated with a playful smile before looking at her face from a few different angles and adding, "and taking a Bijuudama to the face? What was that like? How did you survive such an attack?"

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:23 am

Airi simply smiled to Ren upon hearing the good news about him being able to stay home for a bit longer. She had orders to fill and soon, big shoes to fill, which may end up taking her out of the village sometime soon. Primarily to deal with the current Tsuchikage. It was her belief that an act of aggression to a single member of the village is an act of aggression to the heart and the name of the village, itself. She was told by Peragus and by Tengoku to remain loyal to the village and that was exactly what she intended to do. The desire to go rogue because of the crappy rules and laws in the Hyuuga Clan had deprived her of a childhood was something she didn't want to stand for. She felt that the fact that Konoha let it happen without any consequence towards the Clan was deplorable. However, she now knew that the village had bigger and more important things to worry about than one silly dirty-blooded child. It was her own selfishness that got in the way and those that meant something to her desired her to be patient and loyal -- and she took that to heart.

Her attention was redirected when he mentioned something about the Salamander and her eyes opened wide. It was quite interesting. A summon with dominion over 2 elements and the use of poisons -- much greater than what she could concoct for herself.

bY9JdHx.pngI always considered using poisons. I don't know, I always saw them as 'dirty' or 'cheap' to use. I don't know, I think a large cloud of poison is just a bit scary to deal with.
    she stated. She did entertain the use of poisons and still have an interest in using poisons -- very strong and very potent poison. One strong enough to kill a bijuu. Ren had responded to her as he mentioned she could use seals and she nodded her head.

bY9JdHx.pngMmmhmm! Airi's not a dum-dum any more! Once they gave me power, I was capable of comprehending quite a bit. I guess it's still quite elementary compared to their level of intellect, but it's good enough for normal people, I suppose. Oh? The Bijuu-dama. Well, they helped me out. And to be honest, I wouldn't recommend it. It didn't feel great. I guess it was kinda all around rather than just the face. Actually, now that I think about it, my face was probably the most protected part of my body,
    she said, using a bunch of hand gestures, even using her hand to circle around her entire body when she mentioned it being 'all around', circling her hand, pointing around her torso. Airi thought for a moment and grinned a bit, fiddling with her hair a bit before spreading her kimono top a bit to show a vast amount of cleavage. (same amount as avatar)

bY9JdHx.pngI also made this kimono, how do you like it?
    she said, leaning forward towards Ren, pushing him back before crawling over and straddling his waist as if to pin him down. Her kimono laid splayed out over her like a blanket. She was, after all, wearing something underneath her kimono bottom, just a pair of rather thin spandex shorts.

bY9JdHx.pngSo? When are we going to go back to the hotsprings, huh?
    she said as the look in her eyes changed to that of an apex hunter. Her cheeks grew bright red in a blush, but her eyes were that of a hungry tiger -- one ready to pounce and strike. She used this as cover to avoid answering who this they were -- that and she was also quite sexually frustrated in Ren's absence, so a bit of flirting and teasing would be more than enough to refill her batteries for now. Now wasn't the time to make whoopie. The sound of heavy breathing could be heard as she stopped and looked around, noticing the large Flame Shisha huffing and puffing, having hidden itself among her massive pile of plushies.
    918idXU45FL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    She blinked a bit and looked towards the large creature. She placed a finger to her lips to try to keep the creature quiet. It was late and she was certain her mother had to sleep.

bY9JdHx.png(whisper) What are you doing here, Omoikane!? Shhh.. Don't bark, don't bark.

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:08 pm

Ren had never thought Airi to be a dum-dum, though his attention from that was taken when she said they gave her power. He was curious as to who they were, though he wouldn't get a chance to ask her about it as once again he would get distracted. This time the distraction came not from her words but from what it was that she did, as she opened her Kimono she mentioned that she made it and asked if he liked it while at the same time climbing on top of him to straddle him. Out of pure instinct, Ren's hands would move to her hips as she did so, "it is quite lovely, though what lies beneath it is far more beautiful." Seeing the change in her eyes as she asked about the hotspring and her cheeks blushing would cause a smirk to spread across Ren's face. "We could always go now if you like, I feel as though I am in need of much relaxation." Ren replied with a wink, "at this hour though, what will others say." he would add only slightly mockingly his mention of others mostly in regard to Airi's mother. "We can go whenever you are ready, I am sure I can help relieve some of your stress." Ren stated as he continued to eye her on top of him, his hands lightly gripping her hips as he spoke. Before he could try to tempt her more however, a sound drew both of their attention to it. There laying among her plushes laid a large dog, or at least what Ren thought was a dog. As Airi whispered to try ensure that the dog did not bark, Ren would look from it to her. "Well, it seems we are not alone," he said softly, "and who is your new friend? A guardian to protect you from the mischievous Uchiha is he?" Ren would ask playfully as he looked up at Airi still atop him, though in truth he wouldn't have put it past Airi's mother to get her the large pet to protect her daughter from him even if she didn't actually need it. He stayed aware of the large animal not far from him, but his eye would be locked onto Airi, wondering what she was going to do if the animal did start barking.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:42 am

With a little groan, Airi wiggled her hips into him for a moment before climbing off of him. Yes, the two had teased each other a little bit, but as the plush toys continued to fall off of the larger than life creature, roughly the same size as a liger, continued to breath heavily and pant without restraint, she didn't think now was the time for some sexy times, especially with present company.

bY9JdHx.pngOh? Him? No, I didn't get him for a mischievous Uchiha. I kinda found him on the way back from a mission of mine with a hurt paw so I helped him a bit and he kinda sorta followed me home. Mom allowed him to stay so here he is. He is kind of a big fluffy boy, isn't he?
    Airi chuckled before pressing her index finger against her lips to tell Omoikane to keep quiet before laying down next to Ren.

bY9JdHx.pngOh, I have more than enough money to reserve my very own hotsprings for a bit so we won't have anyone watching. Though, I'd probably have to learn to keep my voice down.
    she said before turning her eyes to look in another direction as her cheeks burned with a deep red blush. Her kimono started to show a bit more from her laying down position, but not enough to give Ren an eye-full. She turned over to her side and placed a single hand upon his belly.

bY9JdHx.pngWanna go on a date tomorrow and maybe do something naughty afterwards in the hotsprings? Or we can do something a bit naughty right now if you want. As long as you don't mind an audience and can keep your voice down. I don't want mom walking in on me doing something to you, ya know.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:16 am

Ren's eyes would briefly close inhaling a soft breath as he felt the small movements of Airi's hips on top of him, though it was only for a second and he would hide his disappointment when Airi would climb off of him. Letting out a small chuckle at Airi's comment about her pet, "well, yes that he is." Ren would answer taking his eyes off of her and looking to Omoikane before looking back to Airi. Unable to resist the thought of Airi calling out his name in the hot springs, as she mentioned them having it to themselves. He wondered just how well she would be able to keep her voice down while he would be trying to get her to cry out loudly in pleasure, it would be a battle of wills to see who would win out, though that thought would be pushed from his mind as he eyed her. Her Kimono still open revealing her beautiful body, he found it hard to think about anything else, even if he couldn't see all of her just yet.

As she moved to her side and propped herself on her elbow, Ren would do the same, mirroring her so that they were facing each other as she asked about the date. His eyebrow raising slightly at her mention of doing something naughty now, his eyes briefly glancing to the bedroom door and then to Omoikane before back to Airi. "I will take you out somewhere nice tomorrow and we can see where the day takes us when we get to the hot springs," he replied with a smile as his hand moved towards her caressing her still reddened cheek with his fingers. "You have me curious, what exactly do you have in mind for tonight?" He was not so prude that the presence of Airi's dog would stop him from doing anything, and he was sure that he could keep his voice down to prevent her mom from hearing. He was by all accounts more than ready, Airi had already seen to that with her grinding into him and the fact that she was effectively half naked, though he was more curious as to what she was thinking. Of course if she wanted privacy they could always go back to his house where they would not be bothered, he would wait to see what she said before he attempted to make that suggestion. His hand that had started to caress her cheek now moving down to her neck as he ran his fingers along her neckline.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:36 pm

Starting to get a bit NSFW
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:56 am

NSFW:

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:29 am

Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:10 am

Spoiler:

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:55 am

OMFG, I'm so sorry T-T
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:04 pm

Spoiler:

Ooc: Exit due to inactivity.

Last edited by Ren on Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Exit due to inactivity)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 pm