Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Second press conference

Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Second press conference  Empty Second press conference

Post by Tengoku Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:34 pm

A few journalists and reporters as well as ambassadors from their allied nation Kiri would gather as well as a few onlookers when Konoha's first press release would be announced from the amphitheater. Stairs in a half circle would rise up from the main stage opposite of it. These seats would fill with any who wished to attend. However this was a scheduled address. Not on for questions but merely a new attempt to keep people informed of what was going on in Konoha. It was even televised locally. A single podium was in the center with a microphone for the speaker.

Tengoku would be the one speaking today. For now he had put on his sleeveless Hokage cloak and the hat modified for his ears. Each marking him as the Hachidaime Hokage. He would approach the podium as a silence fell over the crowd. With that he would begin his speech. Addressing all of Konoha. For the second time now.

"First will be the announcement regarding newly acquired territory. The land of Rain and the land of wolf now falls under the authority and protection of Konoha. It was acquired through peaceful negotiations from Konoha's healthy coffers without any bloodshed. I hope any further expansion will continue as peacefully. Any threat to these lands will be considered an attack on Konoha itself and dealt with as such.

Onto promotions. The following have been promoted or assigned a rank within our forces. Naganori Miura formerly of Kumogakure has come over to Konoha. They were tested and given the rank of Chunnin. Anzo Aburame has also been tested and granted the position of Chunnin as well. Hanabi Uchiha has completed her swordsmanship training under my tutelage and achieved the rank of Special Jounin. Airi Hyuga has defeated the previous Raikage in trial combat and achieved the rank of Jounin. The twin Kage have come over from Kumogakure and were assigned the rank of Jounin as well. Ren Uchiha has assisted Konoha in the acquisition of both the land of Wolf and The land of Rain and brought treasures back from each that will benefit the village as a whole. As such he has been promoted to Jounin.

Finally to wrap up this press conference I am announcing my retirement at the end of this coming month. The transitional period is expected to go smoothly and I will still be defending this country. However I will do so in comfort and wish to thank you all for the honor of serving. As for who will take up the hat, My student Airi Hyuga will be taking over. I expect a strong stance from her on difficult topics. Put your faith in her as I have however and I think you will see just how strong she is. With that I end my final press conference. Good day."

With that he would remove his hat. Setting it on the podium and turning to walk away from the suddenly rising echo of curious voices and questions. A smile on his face. He was sure Airi would be shocked to hear that last bit. He just wished he could see her face.

exit thread

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:21 am