Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

The battle of minds and Chakra ( Control fight for the four tails)

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

The battle of minds and Chakra ( Control fight for the four tails)  Empty The battle of minds and Chakra ( Control fight for the four tails)

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:56 pm

Zenaku arrived at the mugen base camp and he could see a lot of other ninja from all different lands wondering about. He noticed that there was a large wooden bored that had some writing on it. It read that all fighting with other ninja in the base camp was off limits, honestly zenaku liked that idea for it would stop so much hostility and allow the ninja to get to know each other instead of just what there nation did. 

Tho being in a place like this zenaku decided that he really needed to get control over his tailed beast so he could become a much more powerful shinobi for his land. Now that a lot of the old guard was gone like his mentors Sato and Nyg as well as others it was up to zenaku to help protect his village from any and all threats.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

The battle of minds and Chakra ( Control fight for the four tails)  Empty Re: The battle of minds and Chakra ( Control fight for the four tails)

Post by Ren Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:33 pm

Ren would be returning to the base camp from the castle to rest from his most recent bout against the illusions when he sensed the familiar chakra of Zenaku. Intrigued by his clansmen's arrival in the land, Ren decided to go an see him.

Moving through the camp, Ren would eventually make his way over to Zenaku. Bowing slightly to show the former leader of his clan the respect he deserves, Ren would straighten back up. "What brings you out this way, Zenaku? Have you come to face the castle as well?"

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

The battle of minds and Chakra ( Control fight for the four tails)  Empty Re: The battle of minds and Chakra ( Control fight for the four tails)

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:05 am

As zenaku was about to head off somewhere to go into the zen like state to tame the might of the four tails which resided in him the uchiha sensed some familiar Chakra so turning around zenaku saw Ren approach him before bowing. Then asked him if he was here to take on the castle as well. 

" Hey Ren did not think i would run into you here. But no im not here to take on the castle at least not yet. Im actually out here to try and gain control over the tailed beast the four tails which sleeps inside of me for i am its host. I was hoping to tame it so i can become stronger in order to protect the village and our clan. Tho i came out here just in case i lose control and the beast goes on a rampage. So what brings you out here."

Spoiler:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:44 am

Ren would nod understandingly, happy to see that he wasn't the only one in their village with the desire to become stronger. It was likely the drive of the Uchiha, or at least some of the Uchiha, but Ren expected nothing less from the former clan leader.

"I am here mostly out of curiosity. The rumors of this mysterious castle is said to possess Illusions stronger than even our clans, that mixed with the payment offered to assist in ridding the land of this castle was enough for me to come and investigate. From what I have seen so far, I am not disappointed. The rumors appear to be true, as even my Sharingan cannot tell illusion from reality within the castle walls."

Ren would pause for a moment as if considering something, "if it is your desire to become stronger, perhaps I can assist you in exchange for a favor in the future." As he spoke a small scroll would appear in Ren's hand, pulled from the Kamui dimension where he had kept it safe since it was given to him. "This scroll contains the secrets of an extremely powerful jutsu from the village hidden in the clouds known as lightning release chakra mode, it was given to me however it does not truly suit my fighting style. If it sounds like something that would suit your style of fighting, you are welcome to it."

Scroll:

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:23 am

Zenaku would listen to what his fellow uchiha Ren was saying, he told zenaku about how there was a reward for figuring out this castle as it produced illusions that even the mighty sharringan could not tell rather or not they was real or just fakes. Plus apparently there was also money involved which made sense after all one had to survive some how right. 

That is fascinating, for there to be illusions that not even our sharringan can see though. makes me think of the Karama clan and there special type of genjutsu that they use. " 

Ren mentioned to zenaku that if it was his intention to become stronger he could help with that in exchange for a small favor later down the road in the future. Zenaku had to think about that for a moment. He was a member of the uchiha but even zenaku was not dumb enough to just blindly rush into accepting things. As he was talking a scroll would appear In his hand and then Ren told him that in the scroll held the secret of a powerful jutsu called lightning release Chakra mode. He had been given the scroll to keep safe. thinking about it zenaku decided that he would accept the scroll from Ren. 

" Thank you for that offer Ren. I shall happily take you up on that." 

Reaching up zenaku accepted the scroll from Ren uchiha as he opened it up and took a look at the content. The jutsu did not have any need for hand signs or anything just had to cloak him self in a aura of lightning. This did not seem like it would be to hard to learn, activating his eternal mangekiyo sharringan for a brief moment zenaku uchiha would cover his whole body in the first level of the lightning release Chakra mode armor. in this state zenaku hair was standing straight up as if it was spiked and he could feel the power that just the first level gave off. 

He would then deactivate it as he wrapped the scroll back up. He felt as if he was one step closer to becoming a future hokage as well as the shadow that kept his village safe.  

" again thank you for this special jutsu Ren, I know this must have not been easy to get. But with this I do believe I will be able to become even more powerful." 

(Learned the Restricted technique by scroll from Ren lightning release Chakra mode )

Spoiler:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:30 am

Ren could see the hesitation on Zenaku's face, of course it was to be expected. Someone that was as smart as Zenaku wouldn't just agree to an open favor for just anything, which was why Ren ensured that the bait was worth the offer. If Zenaku had simply agreed without the hesitation the Ren would have known it to be a lie, but he was happy to see that Zenaku was as smart as Ren had gave him credit to be. "Splendid," would be all Ren would say as Zenaku took the scroll, watching the other man open the scroll and try out the technique before closing it.

"No need to thank me," Ren would reply to Zenaku as the other man thanked him again and stated that the technique would help him become more powerful. "Now how about I help you tame that little beastie of yours, I've had experience in facing a creature similarly in the past when I helped Tengoku to tame Roen. I am curious as to the fight the four tails could provide." Should Zenaku accept his offer of help, Ren would activate his Sharingan to allow him to access Zenaku's mindscape and help him face the demon within.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:47 pm

It was about time that he got down to taming his tailed beast and getting control over it. Luckily Ren said that he could help him with that and zenaku would gladly accept that offer. 

" sounds good to me Ren. I appreciate your help with this " 

with that being said zenaku would sit on the ground as he began to go into a meditation state so he could go into his subconscious and fight the mighty tailed beast for control over there Chakra. He understood that this was not going to be a easy fight in fact there was a slight chance that zenaku could be killed in attempting to do this, but if he was ever gonna become stronger and have full control over his tailed beast with out it hurting him in the process then he had no other choice but to do this. The battlefield that was in his mind was of stoney field with small mountains as well as a large grassy field. There was large trees scattered though out. 

( control modifiers.) 

:: +15 Modifier: The Jinchuuriki is an X Class Shinobi.
    :: +15 Modifier: If the user's Teammate has an Entity Level Restricted (Ren, SPSM)
    :: +10 Modifier: If the user (or a single Teammate) owns an Enhanced State Restricted. (EMS, Zenaku)
    :: +05 Modifier: If the user (or a single Teammate) owns a Restricted Technique. (LRA)
    :: +10 Modifier: If the Jinchuuriki (or a single Teammate) has a Mangekyou or Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. (Zenaku)
    :: +10 Modifier: 5 Exclusive Techniques
    Rasengan +02
    Chidori +02
    Multi shadow clone jutsu +02
    Chidori senbone  +02
    Chidori katana +02
    :: +04 Modifier: If the Teammate is X-Class (Ren)
    :: -04 Modifier: Tailed beast tails
    65 total.

Spoiler:
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

Post by Data_Sora Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:28 pm

Rolling for Control Fight; +65 modifier

The Mod account of Data_Sora#0001
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:28 pm

The member 'Data_Sora' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Control Fight Dice' :
    The battle of minds and Chakra ( Control fight for the four tails)  8dI8G9h
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:30 am

As Zenaku readied himself, Ren would sit down across from him. Entering Zenaku's mental battlefield, Ren would make note of the large grassy field of trees surrounded by mountains. Although different from Tengoku's there were similarities making Ren wonder if it was something that the shinobi of the leaf held in common within their mind because they live in an area surrounded by forest, or if it was something that was because they both held demons inside of them that caused their mental palace to be like this. The power he could feel here was even similar to the power he felt when him and the others helped Tengoku to face Roen, looking to Zenaku, Ren would nod as he readied himself to face the beast. Though there were more of them when he had helped Tengoku, Ren felt confident that him and Zenaku would be able to handle it this time.

As Son Goku made his appearance and the battle began, the mountains would erupt like volcanoes and the heat seemed to intensify. It was a hard-fought battle but the two of them were able to subdue the beast, and as it bowed to Zenaku, Ren would return to the real world. Standing up, Ren would take a brief look around them before looking back to Zenaku. "I hope now that you hold control over that creature that you have the power that you were seeking, is there anything else that I can help you with?"

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:47 pm

Once zenaku and ren entered the mental mindscape the large beast known as son goku appeared as the land erupted with lava and heat. The four tails was a large red monkey with hughe tusks and four tails flowing behind him. It was a hard fought battle in the end but zenaku and Ren was able to beat the beast as zenaku took over its Chakra. In the end the tailed beast bowed to zenaku as to say he won and then the next thing zenaku knew he was sitting back at mugen castle. Ren had asked zenaku if ththere was anything else he could help him with.  But he could not think of anything. 

" Some what, i still have to train with goku in order to fully bring out and master this new power. Thanks again for the help, but i think im gonna train alone right now but thanks for asking. " 

Standing up zenaku reached out to shake rens hand.

Spoiler:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:34 pm

Ren would nod as Zenaku thanked him before stating that he would continue training alone, shaking Zenaku's hand as it was offered. "Very well, I am sure you can find me if you do end up needing anything. For now, I will be returning to unravel the mystery that is this castle." Ren would reply as he would take his leave, the mental battle with the four-tails was a good training exercise for him, and now it was back to the reason that he had come to this land to begin with. Having earned a future favor from his former clan leader was going to be something that he would hold onto for now, as he never knew when he might need to actually use it.

{Exit Thread}

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:01 pm

Zenaku watched as Ren vanished to go unravel the mystery that was this castle. To tell the truth zenaku was interested in what mysterious this castle held as well, be it a new jutsu or a cool artifact tho at the moment none of that mattered cause now that zenaku had control over the four tails son goku he needed to go out and learn how to master this power or else he could end up hurting someone or himself some how. The fact that zenaku was able to control ththe beasts within him showed that he had become more powerful.  

(Exit thread)
    Traveling menzagakure>>>kanoha

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:20 pm