Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Searching for the land hidden in the keys

Okane
    Okane

Searching for the land hidden in the keys Empty Searching for the land hidden in the keys

Post by Okane Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:41 pm

Zephyr would quietly spend the next week studying glyphs and formations looking for the outpost here. It was perhaps the last stop on his journey before going on vacation for a bit. He was exhausted but he would find this last land and negotiate for the Stag.

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Searching for the land hidden in the keys Empty Re: Searching for the land hidden in the keys

Post by Diana Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:38 pm

Diana walked through the Land of Keys aimlessly, struggling to comprehend the new information she had gained after waking up. Something greater then a Fission Clone, memories of a time before her birth. She was a civilian for Sage's sake! No, that wasn't right. Life had lead her to become a hero of Kishin, to seal, tame, and befriend a being that could fight Bijuu, she had become a Kage. She had become a walking god among shinobi, and yet...yet she still felt like she was still that young girl, scared of being kidnapped for her bloodlines.

Who was she? Who was Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura? She didn't have an answer yet, and maybe she never would.

As she continued to wander, Diana would see a man studying some glyphs to her right. Figuring that this would be a good way to get her mind off of this nonsense that was plaguing her. He looked rather exhausted even from this distance, maybe he was someone from the Village? Making her way over to the man she'd give a casual wave and try to appear non-hostile. She doubted that he wouldn't know her given her accomplishments, but she also didn't recognize them, so they...probably weren't hostile. "Hello there! I hope that I am not interrupting anything important."

185/185 CP

Searching for the land hidden in the keys Empty Re: Searching for the land hidden in the keys

Post by Okane Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:33 pm

Searching for the land hidden in the keys 0750da7e6f58530b0190f2aecb700720

Zephyr would pause in his studies. He had been tracking people and how they effected the land they inhabited. He was a scout and a tracker after all. Responsible for finding all the lands that Okane now owned. His lord the Iron prince had built up the stag and even in his absence it had grown. He was not one to question him but his heart still ached. There were promises to buy and rebuild their home but no moves had been made as of yet. He wasn't sour so much as he was concerned. Still he knew everyone who hadn't come with Okane back home was dead. Without the protection of the village even those who made it into the desert had likely fallen to bandits, wild animals or the sheer heat. If anyone did make it out they simply had to be strong. Like he had become. Still he was distracted momentarily until he heard footsteps moving closer. No one had simply approached him before. Still he would not pay it much mind until the steps would grow to a point where he could hear their breathing now.

Zephyr himself was a tall well built man with white hair and icy eyes. His clothes were ragged but he had bathed somewhat recently. However it was clear he was used to living out in the wilds. Still that cold gaze would shift before widening in surprise. There was simply no way. Of all the people that could be standing here. His teeth grit as his eyes shifted into anger a moment. His fist clenching at his sides a moment before he was visibly restraining himself. He knew two things. First was if he attacked Diana he would lose. He wasn't a fighter really. Nor was he armed in any fashion that would do him much good. Not to mention she was a Kage class threat. Still he would take a second to swallow. The second was Okane was very clear not to make any enemies or engage in any fights. To run if he had to. But he held her partially responsible. Not with the same hate he held for Chen but....Kage were supposed to protect their lands....He felt abandoned. Still he would gather himself. Rage clearly seething behind his eyes but his teeth would unclench. As would his fists as they felt numb from the pressure. 

"Lady Diana. I had not expected to run into you of all people on the opposite side of the world from your land....I suppose this means this land is spoken for. I am Zephyr of Suna and under the Employ of The Stag. Is there something you need?"

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Post by Diana Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:01 am

As Diana finished her greeting, she'd immediately make note of the originally colder look ignite into fury from the spark of shock seeing her. Was he a Konoha ninja? A bandit? Her muscles tensed as her Hypherion Battery revved up, preparing to use Mayfly in case he decided to strike...but this stranger didn't make a hostile move. No, as the seconds passed, she'd see him relax his body and in return she too would also relax. His eyes though...she could see that anger towards her, and as he introduced himself it all clicked.

Zephyr of Suna. No wonder his eyes held a fury behind them; once again her greatest mistake was on full display, except for him it was more then that and she knew it. Even with her dojutsu, being able to preserve the memories of the dead was no substitute for being able to revive those who had died. She had seen the fear and hate in their eyes when she had de-transformed from her enraged state as Nue, everyone from Suna had every right to hate her even if she couldn't have known about the attack until it was too late. How ironic that it was in this exact land where she had learned of the attack.

Pulling herself away from the mental berating Diana was about to give herself, the Tsuchikage collected her thoughts and gave him a bow of both greeting and of apology in one. "It is nice to meet you Zephyr. Your assumption is correct; this land is under my watch, though I would prefer to keep that fact a secret."

"Please relay a message to Okane that I will be visiting the Stag Emporium in Sky soon regarding Sunagakure and the Western Alliance's relation to the Emporium. I have some business out here that needs resolving first, though once it is resolved I will be making my way to them Emporium without delay. If you or him wish to know more about why I am here in this Land I will explain then. That is all."

Diana would produce a Multi-Wood Clone, gave a bow, and began to walk off as the clone spoke to Zephyr; Diana Prime disappearing into the treeline before using Mayfly so that the route back to Jōmae no Sato wouldn't be easy to track. "I apologize for walking off, but the faster my business here is finished, the quicker I will be able to visit the Emporium. I know it will never be enough, but I am sorry for not arriving to Suna in time. At the very least I hope that I can do right by those who perished and suffered. If you wish to relieve yourself of some of that anger against me, you may do so with no repercussion right now. If not, I will poof in about 10 seconds, and either way I hope to see you at the Emporium soon." Once 15 seconds had passed; if Zephyr didn't pop the clone first she would disappear as Diana sped back to her little village.

{Exit back to Jōmae no Sato}

185/185 CP
    Multi-Wood Clone; -0.2 CP
    Mayfly; -30 CP (Not instant travel)
    154.8/185 CP

Post by Okane Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:18 pm

Zephyr would hold his position as he listened. His assumptions were correct. While he had the location of the village now it was highly unlikely that the Emporium would start anything over another land. They had not done so in the past. Okane had made it clear he didn't want to step on the toes of the shinobi if he could help it. Especially not the major nations or their leaders. Iwagakure was the closest to them in technology in the boards opinion so they held a special condition where members of the company outside of the special exceptions could not engage in combat unless escape was impossible. Even if attacked their first effort should be retreat. This played off well as concern for their employees. However this was also released as a mass memo when members of the staff from Suna held some personal grudges. Including Zephyr. However he would not betray that man. Instead despite his cold gaze and frown he did nothing to engage this person. He knew Okane was angry about it too. The man had announced as much to the world. Likely it had gotten back to her. Though if Konoha and Kiri would back his claim was yet to be proven. 

She would excuse herself rather quickly. After informing him of the intention to meet with Okane regarding Suna and a western alliance. He wondered how hostile or polite this meeting may be. She held herself properly and spoke properly as well. Zephyr himself knew he would be no match in negotiations or combat. It was infuriating to be able to do nothing and politely told what to do by this person. Still he knew he would do as she said. Okane would know all he learned despite his personal feelings. He would bow his head and speak politely. "Lord Okane will be leaving sky soon. In the next three days even. If you wish to travel with him he will accommodate you. He will be going to Kirigakure if you would rather meet him there instead. " He spoke in monotone. Unable to make his voice sound pleasant but enough to remove the anger from his voice. Still he would glance to the clone she left behind as it spoke. His eyes widening as he would let out a low growl. Taking a deep breath before speaking in the same tone. "Even if you state as much...it's against company policy Ma'am. Have a lovely day."

He would take a breath for a bit before marking the location of the village on the map. He had his job after all to accomplish. Still he would turn and collect his things. It was time to go home to the Heavenly emporium. He had earned his rest for now and would live a fairly lavish life for whatever time allowed. Still he was finding it unfortunate that he had to hold in all that anger. Even if he burst off in speed back home across the continent. 

Exit thread 
    land of keys -> land of Sky  - instant

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 pm