Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Metapotheosis

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Metapotheosis Empty Metapotheosis

Post by Diana Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:22 pm

Emerging from the ground with Mayfly once again and back in her personal nation of Jōmae no Sato, Diana would bring her hand up to contact Titania when suddenly she clutched her chest. Falling to her knees her breathing became heavy, one hand on the ground with the other clutched to her chest. Something was happening; something she didn't like. A few people came over to see what was going on and Diana tried to wave them off but another pang of pain would strike, forcing Diana to grip her chest again. What was happening? She hadn't eaten anything dangerous to her knowledge, she hadn't been seen while using Mayfly so no one could have harmed her; so why?

She could feel her body changing, and as she looked to her hands her eyes would widen as they became even paler, her porcelain-like skin now matching a similar shade of white like the clay she used and fingernails a garland green. No one had gasped so far, so she assumed the rest of her body hadn't changed yet, but she called upon Nue to see if he could heal her body, but instead got only a single response in her mind.

"I cannot heal what isn't broken, for this power was inside you from the very beginning."

Flashes of memories not her own began to flood her mind. A mother uncaring, two sons fighting to save their world. The Ten Tails Bijuu being made into Nine. Clones, Children, Hunted, Death. A single name stood out, one she knew well enough from her studies into mythology: Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. She could only handle so much of this knowledge at once, and her body started to morph as her mind felt like it was being torn apart and rebuilt; no her entire body. Her body would bloat up, tearing through her clothes and leaving her naked on the street as she became a mass of human flesh & bone for several minutes. She wasn't even in pain, she just...she just existed in that moment, unable to focus on anything but keeping her body from exploding.

Her body would slowly reform, or rather three bodies would be left behind, with Diana, Diana, & Diana naked and unconscious on the main road in Jōmae no Sato. Slowly they approached their unconscious forms, picking them up and taking them to seek what little medical attention they could provide.

185/185 CP
    Parasite Clone x2; -900 XP (C Coordination x2; 270 XP remains)

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Metapotheosis Empty Re: Metapotheosis

Post by Diana Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:03 pm

Waking up in a bed, Diana felt like she was hit by a mountain. Looking around the room, she was surprised to see two versions of herself also asleep; something that shouldn't be possible given clones didn't stay active when a shinobi was unconscious. Getting out of bed, Diana would place her hand on one of them, the dawning realization that her next assumption of them being a Fission Clone wasn't quite correct either. No, they were something different, something...older, something she didn't want to admit to herself as she could feel a mental connection to them similar to Nue. Looking to the Ryū Clan member watching over her...and her...and her, Diana spoke to them. "I am...I am going to take a walk. If these other selves are me, please try to keep them here."

With that Diana walked outside of the building and out of her little home away from home.

~{Diana Exits}~

Waking up in a bed, Elena felt sluggish as she forced herself to move. Looking to her right she'd see...herself. Unlike Diana, Elena was struggling to move, and as she tried to draw upon her chakra she'd find that...well she couldn't. She'd try to sense her chakra levels, but she couldn't do that either. As she worked her way over to her other self and tried to draw chakra from them, she couldn't. Motioning over the Ryū Clan member, she'd try again and draw some chakra, though only enough to confirm her suspicions: She was running on no chakra. "Very strange."

~~

Waking up in a bed, Moneta felt exhausted. Turning her head she'd see...another her talking with a Ryū Clan member. Trying to move, Elena turned her head to see her waking up. Inside her mind, Moneta heard her voice, but it wasn't her...but it was? "Ah, you are awake. Take it easy, you currently have no chakra in your system." Elena walked over and helped Moneta up, properly speaking this time. "We have a lot of work to do Diana. For now though, we both need some rest. Let's go get something to eat." Confused, Moneta nodded. "Oh-okay?" Getting out of bed, both would go and get some food to get some chakra into their bodies.

Diana
    185/185 CP

Elena
    0/30 CP - Exhausted; Stats debuffed

Moneta
    0/30 CP - Exhausted; Stats debuffed

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:31 pm

It had taken a bit, but Elena and Moneta had recovered their chakra and weren't as exhausted anymore, but they didn't have nearly as much chakra as they had expected. In fact, the both of them had realized after some time that a lot about them had changed. They were slower, weaker, and a lot of their mental faculties were farther behind then they were used to. They could still function and both were...mostly sure they'd be able to recover back to their normal selves, but it was still concerning knowing that they were at a disadvantage like this.

Opening the door back into the small infirmary came Diana, her head a little clearer after her walk and talk with Zephyr, though her thoughts would turn to the two copies of herself eating jelly donuts as they played chess. "Shit, so I was not imagining it. There really is three of us now." Elena and Moneta looked to Diana and nodded. "Seems to be the case. It took a bit, but we assume you are the Prime Diana, and as such I am going by Elena, and her Moneta." Moneta gave Diana a wave. "Hihi!"

Diana...yeah she didn't know what to make of all of this yet, but it was a lot to take in. Taking a seat, Diana would get to know her other selves. Although they seemed to be her, she could tell quickly that they had taken hits to their intelligence as well, but that she could mentally communicate with them like Nue.

After some time, Diana stood up. "Well, I cannot stay for much longer. I ran into one of Okane's servants, and now is probably the best time I'll have to talk with him. Elena, I want you to go to Iwa in my place and keep me updated. Moneta...You can stay here for now and practice your crafting skills again. Once the both of you have recovered somewhat, we'll reconvene back here and discuss how we should proceed. Understood?" Elena and Moneta nodded. "Good. in that case I shall see you three later."

With plan in place, Diana would mayfly herself to the Stag Emporium while Elena did the same back to Iwa. Several seconds after the two were gone though, Moneta's slumped back as she took on a wicked grin. "Seems like I have a lot of work to do then."

Diana - 185/185 CP
    Nue - 116.7/128.4
    Mayfly (Instant travel; Stag); -40 CP
    Nue - 76.7/128.4

Elena - 30/30 CP
    Nue - 116.6/128.3
    Mayfly (Instant travel; Iwa); -40 CP
    Nue - 76.6/128.3

Moneta - 30/30 CP
    Nue - 116.6/128.3

Sponsored content