Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Yamato first mission: Digging up some ore.

Yamato Kazahana
    Yamato Kazahana
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu|Doton|Fuuton|Jiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Yamato first mission: Digging up some ore.  Empty Yamato first mission: Digging up some ore.

Post by Yamato Kazahana Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:32 am

Mission Name: Assisting the Mines
    Mission Type: Assist
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Help out at the Makoto mines.
    Description: One of the local mines located at Makoto is short on staff and needs help. The Head Miner is requesting aid as he finds himself short staffed due to sudden flu that has made its way through his workers. Head on over by yourself or gather up a team to assist you.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

Yamato had woken up pretty early as he had a messenger bird tapping on his window. Opening it up Yamato read what was inside of the scroll. IT would seem that he had finally been given his first mission ever since he had become a genin. He was happy that he got a mission tho he did not outwardly show it.he was tho a little disappointed that the mission was jist to help mine some ore over at the makoto mines. 

From what the scroll said the boss came down with a cold so he was gonna be out for a while. which was why he needed some more workers. Getting dressed yamato would put on his head band as he finished breakfast then headed out to start on his mission.

Renown: 0
    Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Strength:E
    [*]Constitution: D
    [*]Stamina: D
    [*]Speed:iE
    [*]Coordination: D 
    [*]Intelligence: E
    [*]Perception: D 
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    [*]Link to Known Techniques: in character updates
    Yamato Kazahana
    Yamato Kazahana
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Character File

Yamato first mission: Digging up some ore.  Empty Re: Yamato first mission: Digging up some ore.

Post by Yamato Kazahana Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:18 pm

Yamato had arrived at the mine and it seemed to be pretty busy even tho the boss was out with a cold. As he walked up and was looking around Yamato was approached by a worker. " Hey you must be that student that was sent over to help. Here take this pick ax and start to digging right there. we are trying to make a new hole into the mine for more workers. It would be a lot easier if they could enter and exit with out being cramped up." 

The worker had a point so picking up his pick ax Yamato would begin to dig in to the side of the mine. Just then the whole mine started to shake and rumble which caused a bunch of rocks and borders to come rolling down the hill. He had not had much time to practice the jutsu but Yamato ran over to where the other worker was who was down as he was ready to protect him. : Ox | Hare | Dragon | Palms on Earth " : Earth Release: Earth Shore Return" Slamming his palms on to the ground Yamato created a small wall of earth that protect him self and the worker that had spained his leg and was down. Soon the rumblings was down and the workers came rushing out from inside of the mine

(Learned Earth Release: Earth Shore Return C rank jutsu)

Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    Yamato Kazahana
    Yamato Kazahana
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Character File

Yamato first mission: Digging up some ore.  Empty Re: Yamato first mission: Digging up some ore.

Post by Yamato Kazahana Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:19 pm

Yamato watched as a lot of the minors rushed out of the mine right after the mine had a sudden quake. But Yamato noticed that not all of the workers was there and that was when one of the workers spoke up. 

" Help...there are still some workers in side of the mine and they are stuck. We need to some how get inside to save them. " Yamato knew of a earth jutsu that might come in handy so he turned the earth in to sand and began to swim under the ground and started to search for the trapped people. As he was under tye ground like this he was able to know of some ones location using some kind of electromagnetic field but at least it helped. 

After a while of searching Yamato found one of the workers so he came up out of the sand and grabbed the man as he explained to him what he was doing. Minutes later he was back to the out side as he brought the man to the surface. He would then head back inside of the mine, he was not sure just how many people there was in side tye mine he tried to save as many people as he could. Minutes later Yamato found every one there was that was left in side the mine. 

Learned: : Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique C rank jutsu)

Stats: 
    [list]
    Yamato Kazahana
    Yamato Kazahana
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazahana Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:57 pm

Once Yamato had found everyone they continued there mission on the makoto mines. It was definitely hard work but in the end they managed to finish the mission. Yamato talked to the boss of the mines for  a bit before he headed back to iwa to report on his mission. 

( exited thread)

Stats: 
    [list]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 am