Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Delegation

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Class: X
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Delegation Empty Delegation

Post by Bayushi Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:23 pm

Raijin disguised as Shimiko went through the last bit of intel gathered by Kumogakure and the world. Now caught up on village and enemy positions. It seemed that Kirigakure was an automatic enemy for taking over another major nation. When Konoha did it to Iwagakure they were seen as empirical. Making an enemy of the rest of the world. He liked that. This would ensue the chaos Ren wanted to bring to the ninja world. Bayushi's plan was more simplistic in nature by destroying everything.

He placed a seal on the office floor in front of the table. And that was when his apprentice walked in. Shira had returned to Kumogakure when Raijin had been defeated. She was actually glad to see him whereas she detested his presence. She knew he was alive somewhere and would return again one day. But she was still shocked to see him return in her lifetime.

"Raikage Shimiko, here to report."

"I must collect a new army. I will be gone until that happens. Watch over Kumogakure for me. But do not risk your life for this place. It is not our home anymore."

She nodded and Raijin walked out.

---------------

Seal placed

Exit

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 am