Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

[D-Rank Mission] Breathing Fire

Uchiha Ningyo
    Uchiha Ningyo
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

[D-Rank Mission] Breathing Fire Empty [D-Rank Mission] Breathing Fire

Post by Uchiha Ningyo Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:54 am

Mission:

Placed her hands at attention behind her back looking at the next class of academy student recruits. The young shinobi were fooling around in a disorganized line trying to put boogers on each other. One was spacing out, playing with a stick. "Attention!" said Ningyo authoritatively. The little ninja turned in shock. "The task to breathe fire has now been issued." The academy students looked bewildered. She ordered them to form a line before her and the students fell instantly into a laser sharp horizontal line facing forward.

"Uuum, All of you... sooner or later will graduate... but once you become humble... Genin rank, shinobis... servants of Konohagakure and soldiers of the Fire country... once you see the frontline, not all of you will survive." Ningyo paused staring a terrified child in the eyes "So for the next two months... day in and day out.. you will breathe fire! If... you are smart... if you love living... you will train relentlessly, everyday." she walked slowly pacing back and forth in front of the rapt children methodically. "You will breathe fire in your sleep. You will feel fatigue, you will feel regret, you will feel happiness, you will feel sadness, at the end of the day you will continue to... BREATHE... FIRE...!"

The child academy students stood stunned, some fighting back tears. "We're in hell right now students. We're in hell. We can continue to stay here in hell... or we can fight our way back, one... inch... at a time...." Ningyo scanned the line for the slightest hint of mutiny "Attention!" The academy students yelled obediently and slapped their arms at their sides uniformly. "Okay with that said, you will take the operational instinct, you will know where the enemy is going to be before he appears, when your life is on the line you will not hesitate.... I can't do it for you. You're not alone because I'll be there with you, I'm fighting for my life too, everyday. One inch at a time."

"In shinobi operations, one slight movement, one miscalculation, arriving too fast or too early, not noticing a tail following you... being set up... one inch... can mean the difference between life and death. Getting hit on the battlefield is going to be very challenging but remember this... YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO SERVE KONOHA 24/7/365 A YEAR! For the rest of your life, you are the living property of the Fire country."

"The inches you need are everywhere around you. Every second of every day, in every corner there are inches. In Konohagakure, we fight for that inch. We claw for every advantage. Because when you add up all the inches it is going to make the difference between living and dying."    

"In any fight it's the shinobi who is willing to die who is going to get the extra inch, and I know if I'm going to have any life anymore, it's because I'm still willing to fight and die. I CAN'T MAKE YOU DO IT! You can either come together and survive, or die as individuals. We're going to do it together. You will do your unit proud and you will do your country proud. You will become soldiers and you will graduate as Genin."

"Don't let fear creep into your mind. Think of your loved ones and get right with your God. The enemy is not invincible. Now what are you going to do?"

"BREATHE FIRE" yelled the students.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?"

"BREATHE FIRE!!!!!!!!!"

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 am