Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist Empty Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist

Post by Ren Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:46 pm

Travel from Here via Kamui

Ren and Kimiko would arrive through the Kamui dimension approximately 100 meters from the village gates, due to his reconnaissance earlier, Ren could have easily had them arrive directly at the gates or even within the village itself. He decided it was better to give at least a small cushion to their arrival so that it did not look like the pair of Uchiha were arriving to attack the village, it was after all a diplomatic mission that brought them here, even if it was at the order of the now previous Hokage. As soon as they arrived, Ren's hand would drop from Kimiko's and move back under his sweetsilk cloak as he began walking towards the gate. His life sense technique active, making him aware of anyone that would be within five kilometers of the pair, so there was no need for him to worry about a surprise attack from anyone. That did not mean he would let his guard down, even the woman walking next to him was one that would be happy to see him dead if given the chance, and Ren did not plan on anyone getting that chance. His Sharingan would keep Kimiko within his sights as they approached the gates and would monitor those that guarded the gate and anyone else that would approach them while there. Once at the Gate, Ren would look to the guards there. "We are here on the orders of the Hokage Tengoku Shinku, to bring word of great importance to you Mizukage. This is a time sensitive matter, so please do go fetch them for us, dearie." Ren would state in calm tone, there was nothing demanding in his voice, in fact it was almost as if his tone had a slight hint of enjoyment in the news he had come to deliver. He would not go into further details of why they were there with a lowly guard, nor would there be any hint as to the other reason he had come here, mostly because he did not know how well Kimiko could be trusted, but all would be revealed in time.

Normal Chakra: 463 (510 original {used 47 chakra in travel thread})
    Life Sense: -1
    Sharingan: -0.2
    Ending Chakra: 461.8

Senjutsu Chakra: 380

Tech:

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist Empty Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist

Post by King of Games Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:46 pm

The member 'Ren' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist VMgm48Z
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist Empty Re: Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist

Post by Burittsu Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:08 pm

Burittsu didn’t need any guard to mention him due to the fact he kept the snow upon the land. From the village to the isles he could see them all but this one appeared as if they needed something. Yet during such times no chance was going to be given the Mizukage had only his people to take care of the guard didn’t move for Ren only stood in his way as Burittsu remained on top of a roof and watched. Crimson armor upon him and his weapons at the ready he heard everything the Uchiha had to say but just as once he appeared in front of his gates. Now it seemed fate had continued to welcome in more and more people and yet with people the trouble would follow. Two Uchiha as Burittsu chuckled a little bit before appearing behind the guard who was at the gate. Protecting his village from any outside threat seemed to be the running story yet he wasn’t stupid. Pulling the Uchiha from his memory he was sure Blitz recalled him yet that it made it more of a reason to keep such people away. The guard would pull behind Burittsu leaving the three shinobi alone. Burittsu could only smile as the snow fell upon the land.

“Entrance denied. Tell your Hokage whoever it is I will be only speaking to them from now and I will be closing access personally. To my village. If they or you have a problem with that, speak now. We can let the results speak for themselves.”

jutsu:

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Samehada
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist Empty Re: Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist

Post by Kimiko Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:23 am

Kimiko, immediately upon arriving, took to analyzing her surroundings. It became evident almost immediately that it wasn't some sort of trap, which was good. Kirigakure, she hadn't been here since the Chuunin Exams. Perfect. They arrived under the cover of some trees, not far from the gates of Kirigakure.

Noting that it was snowing, Kimiko thought that was rather strange. She knew that it wasn't natural, she could sense the chakra suffusing it, showing it was no normal snow. "Snow's got chakra." she muttered to Ren quietly. While he likely could see it and tell himself, it was good to note. She didn't want to just assume that he did. And there was no reason to actively work against him. Ren was her clan leader after all, and she was the Jounin Commander of Konoha.

Kimiko was dressed like a standard Jounin of Konohagakure, a perfect uniform, complete with headband and flak jacket. On her left hip was Black Death, on her right was a hip pouch containing several of her FTG marked kunai. Walking next to him, before she and Ren got to the gate, as they were 100 meters away upon landing, Kimiko stealthily tapped a tree, having noted where Ren's Sharingan would keep her in its peripherals and marking it with a minimal amount of chakra right beyond that point while keeping most of her still in his peripherals. It wasn't that she was trying to hide what she did from him in particular, and she wouldn't care that much if he noticed or not, she just didn't like people knowing the exact location of her seals, it was more of a practiced maneuver. The FTG seal blended into the bark of the tree, and she continued on her way, not breaking stride for even a moment. The snow wasn't touching her or Ren as they passed by it, the canopy of leaves providing a moment of respite.

As they exited the canopy of trees and the snow became unable to be avoided, Kimiko . It was likely some sort of wide spread sensory technique, the snow was providing Intel to someone or someones. But Kimiko had been quick to pick up that the chakra didn't exist where there was no snow falling, such as under the cover of trees.

Upon arriving, Kimiko would note the presence of everything she could sense, and a matching signature to the snow's chakra began to rapidly approach. Well, rapidly enough. It was well within the margin of 'slow' for her notice.

She'd paid enough attention to Ren to note the smallest amount of enjoyment at the news, but it didn't matter too much.

Soon enough Burittsu arrived, although she'd noted him closing in as soon as he was in her range. It was definitely a sensory thing then. He denied them entrance to Kirigakure and Kimiko raised an eyebrow in surprise. As far as she knew, Kirigakure and Konohagakure had always had an alliance and open borders. This was an interesting development. Even further, it appeared he was... challenging them?

"Excuse me, but do we not still have open borders? Are we not still in an alliance? An' you refuse ta talk ta anyone but the Hokage? Ya got arguably the two closest ta the position. I'm the Jounin Commander, I speak with the full authority of Konoha's Hokage, an' if Ren's got a message from him for ya, then maybe ya better listen."

The disrespect to not only refuse the two of them, but to challenge them to disagree? This man had some nerve, she'd give him that, but any one of them alone would be more than he could realistically deal with if that was the path he chose. Having said that, she answered his challenge and called his bluff. She began to split off from Ren's side, gaining a few meters distance from him in case Burittsu decided to launch an attack at the two of them, she didn't want him to get in her way, her in his way, and wanted to split Burittsu's attention between the two of them. That said, it was Ren's mission, she would follow his lead.

-
    Analyzing everyone: 1/2

-5 Marked a tree 98 meters from the entrance of Kiri with FTG seal

-0.2 Sharingan
    -0.5 Sensory

-1 Sensory from last thread, -0.2 Sharingan from last round

Chakra: 203.1/210

Character File

Post by King of Games Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:23 am

The member 'Kimiko' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:59 pm

Ren would notice the snow almost at the same time that Kimiko did, luckily for them the forest would provide a decent amount of cover from it. "Yes, it would seem Blitz has expanded the Rain Tiger at Will technique that I had taught him." Ren would reply to Kimiko's comment about chakra in the snow, recognizing the similarities between the snow and his rain technique as well as the other man's chakra. Even from where they were, Ren would be able to sense where the other man was through his life sense technique, as the man was within the five-kilometer range of the technique. Ren would also take note of the presence of Zenaku's chakra within the village, he had known that the other man had traveled there but had no idea why he was still there or why the man's life sign seemed so weak. Yet another thing that he would have to discuss with the Mizukage when they gained an audience.

Ren had no intention of moving beyond the gate, having stopped walking when he had addressed the guard. He assumed that like how the Hokage did in Konoha, the Mizukage would want to meet the new arrivals at the gate themselves before granting entry. He wasn't surprised when he sensed Blitz moving closer, however when the man arrived and began speaking, the surprise would come. Having expected the greeting of a friend, he would instead be met with a hostile almost threating non-greeting. From both the man's words and the way the guards seemed to act with the other man, Ren would surmise that somehow Blitz had rose to the rank of Kage since he had left Konoha. If it wasn't for the unfriendly welcome, Ren might have congratulated the man on his position, however under the circumstances he had other words to say instead. Kimiko however would beat him to at least some of those words, Ren would simply smile as the woman spoke, he knew at that moment he had at least done one thing right in picking her to accompany him on this mission. His arms folded passively beneath his cloak, Ren would make no move to show hostility, doing his best to resist the urge to kill a man he had considered a friend before this. Ren's eyes would briefly flick to Kimiko, making eye contact with her just long enough for him to activate the Genjutsu: Sharingan and relay the message 'Let him make the first move.' before his eyes would move back to Blitz. He knew full well that both of them would be able to see if he tried to mold chakra, and if he did... Well then it would be his funeral. If Ren wanted to enter the village, he knew that Blitz nor any other shinobi in this swampland could stop him, but he was trying to be diplomatic about the situation. "Now, now dearie, there is no need for such hostility among allies. We came here in peace, if I wanted entry into your village there would be little you could do to stop me. I could have easily appeared within your walls and destroyed half your village without blinking an eye, but instead I chose to come to your gates and treat you with the respect of an ally, I suggest you do the same." Ren would state with the same enjoyment in his tone of voice as he had when he addressed the guards, as if he was trying to bait the Mizukage into attacking him just to give him a reason to retaliate. "We have come to warn you, on the orders of the Hokage, that it has been reported that the Missing Nin known as Raijin has been seen attacking various minor nations and that he has also attacked Iwagakure, though I was lucky enough to be able to repel his attack for the most part and force him to flee. If the man was brave enough to attack one Major village, it is entirely possible that he could plan to attack the others, as our ally we believed you should know so that you could properly prepare in case you needed to protect yourself and in hopes that your village would join ours in hunting the menace down." Ren's tone would shift to one holding a bit more seriousness in it, though still would hold a hint of glee as he spoke. "Since you are turning us away however, I suppose that means you are not interested in the exchange of information or the prospect of working together with us, and we can return to the Hokage with news of your desire to sever our village's alliance and that war would likely follow." Ren would state as a small smile returned to his face, the entire time he spoke his hands would remain as they were, folded beneath his cloak ready for the man to make a move against them. "However before we go, you will release Zenaku Uchiha into our custody, not only is he a member of our village he is our kinsmen and will not be left here with enemies of our country." This last part would be spoken more of a demand than any other part of what Ren had said before this point, there was not even the slightest hint of a smile on his face or enjoyment in his tone. Zenaku was an Uchiha, and therefore it fell to Ren as clan leader to ensure his kinsman's safety.

Normal Chakra: 461.8
    Genjutsu Sharingan (E): -1
    Ending Chakra: 459.6

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:59 pm

The member 'Ren' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Burittsu Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:48 pm

Burittsu could only listen from both Uchihas stand point on being allies yet he could do nothing but chuckle as it was Ren who carried a message. Yet bringing someone else to the village with his boast of power he had no need for an extra. It was clear there was more to the plan and Burittsu could only chuckle during their talk; he was the one who needed to be defensive since they had no clear right. The message was simple, something a bird could have carried over but instead two shinobi since the task was much too difficult for a bird. Burittsu lifted one hand up as six Anbu would appear behind him, four carrying the body of Zenaku upon a stretcher. As the other two remained to the side waiting and watching the transfer of the Uchiha the village itself was dark with no power. As Burittsu could only juggle one problem at a time this situation was nothing but another mere moment in life. One that Blitz wouldn’t remember.

“No, we're allies. But just like before when my nation did something stupid and I was wrongly imprisoned in your village for months without proof of doing the crime or being connected to it. I wouldn’t doubt any words especially from those who call us allies. Yet Tengoku and Airi were truly my allies at the time of imprisonment more than the allies here in my own village. Ren Uchiha. From clan leader to clan leader with so much power underneath your feet to deliver a simple message. Is beneath you especially when we both know you didn’t need to bring one extra. At the end of the day you can say what you will but I saved Zenaku Uchiha and kept him under watch at all times. I consider him a friend amongst those who didn’t trust him. The information is recited as your mission is now complete when Raijin comes. I hope I find a good death when I fight for my village regardless.”

Burittsu picked up the body of Uchiha Zenaku himself and walked it back to the female Uchiha and in turn gave him to her without a hassle. Stepping away, Burittsu waved off the Uchihas knowing that Zenaku would be in better care in a village that wasn’t experiencing problems such as theirs. The six Anbu vanished and returned to their outpost as they continued their hunt Burittsu could only chuckle at the present that was sent to him. Realizing that this was the dream the boy wanted so long yet a tiny dream compared to that of truly earning something. Burittsu almost started to think as if he truly cared what the other wanted. It was too late now to go back.

“Tell the Hokage whatever makes you happy if you want. I owed both of them regardless of this meeting. Tell Tengoku The Paladin or Red Hair Airi. I hope Raijin comes for us. Die on our backs like shinobi.”

Burittsu was only happy to hear something was going to happen, maybe it would free him of these shackles he placed himself into. Sighing he began to wonder why did the boy have to be in ties with so many people so many knew him and yet they all expected the same from him. Burittsu could only hang his head in thought as he wondered for a second when he was going to find the thief. All he had was time. As these two burned enough of it for him to think of new ways of hunting, waving them off the only words that felt real to him were truly the goodbyes.

“Safe travels my friends. Take care of Zenaku!”

-Zenaku Returned Safely

Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:54 am

'Following your lead on this one then.' Kimiko's own Genjutsu Sharingan would allow her to reply silently and instantly to Ren.

An opportunity presented itself soon enough for Kimiko to give them the upperhand they needed. Zenaku was being brought out to be handed over to her specifically. As the exchange happened, Kimiko's eyes locked onto Burittsu's and she activated her EMS, sending a Sharingan Genjutsu at the highest level, dominating his mind before dropping them back to their 3 tomoe state. She just needed the initial boost to catch him as long as possible, but she could maintain it as long as she liked at that level now.

"Insulting the clan leader of the Uchiha? He came here out of respect. If it was beneath him, he wouldn't have come, nor brought me. Go apologize. Today you've endangered the alliance and insulted my clan. Tread lightly, friend. Tread very... lightly."

With the level of control she had him under, Burittsu would do anything short of killing himself for her, obeying her every instruction.

"And then, once you've done so, show us some respect and give us your VIP tour."

This request would sound like the most reasonable thing that Burittsu had ever heard. Of course he would do so, Kimiko and Ren were worthy of the utmost respect. He would feel like giving them a tour of Kirigakure's vaults, showing off their accumulated wealth and artifacts. He would want to impress his guests. She didn't need to order him out loud, but she was doing so for posterity.

While that happened, Kimiko would examine Zenaku to make sure that he's alright. Lifting his eyelids, she verified that both of his eyes were intact, and her Sharingan noted that there were no obvious signs of surgery having been done to put in fakes. That was good. She checked his vitals, watching his pulse, checking his blood flow. Not a medic herself, she could do basic diagnostics well enough.

"Why do you have him, what caused this, and what were your intentions with our kinsman had we not arrived unexpectedly ta get him?" He appeared uninjured physically, but was nonetheless unconscious. That's what Kimiko wanted to know. Of course, Burittsu would give her the full truth, he had no choice but to inform her of all he knew. Judging by how fast the ANBU retrieved him, she had some suspicions.

-
    Maintained Sharingan/Sensory -0.7
    Used Sharingan Genjutsu E rank -1
    Used Sharingan Genjutsu S rank -30

Chakra: 171.4/210
    Jutsu used: Sharingan Genjutsu (S rank Mind Control version) and (E rank information one)
    Spoiler:

Character File

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:54 am

The member 'Kimiko' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist WFpjHMN
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:28 am

Ren was happy to see that Zenaku was unharmed, though it did concern him that the other man was brought out on a stretcher. A small smirk would appear on his face as he saw Kimiko use the genjutsu: sharingan as she made eye contact with Burittsu before accepting Zenaku's body from him, it wasn't truly attacking the man, so she wasn't exactly disobeying his orders to let Burittsu make the first move. She was merely forcing him to act more civilized, though the mention of the vip tour would cause the smirk to grow slightly. A tour of the village would give him access to things beyond what he saw when he used his rain technique before, or what he could sense now with his life sense technique. It made him wonder about Kimiko and the possibility of her addition to the Light, thought Raijin's part in the organization would likely need to be kept from her until he could fully trust her, this mission did go a long way towards that mark.

"Kimiko is correct, if it was something simple that a messenger bird or other individual could have done, then I would not be here. The fact of the matter is that when I went to Iwagakure on my mission, Raijin had already appeared and was destroying the village. I did not wish to face the man alone again if it happened here, although it seems as if you have already suffered an attack. Raijin is a danger, and it is entirely possible that he could have intercepted the message or killed the one I sent in my place. These are dangerous times, it is simply better to be safe than it would be to risk it." Ren would state, though with Kimiko's genjutsu already in place his words were not truly needed, there were still others nearby and so he said them to continue the illusion that they were simply speaking to the man. To everyone else that watched them, it would seem as though the two Uchiha were able to reason with the Mizukage and that he saw the truth in their words and wished to apologize for his blunt behavior. His goal would be able to be met, as soon as Burittsu took them on the vip tour. The alliance with Konoha and Kiri would remain, and then him and Kimiko would be able to make their leave.

Once Kimiko's question about Zenaku were answered, Ren would approach the unconscious form of his clansmen. Taking out a slip of paper Ren would quickly write a note and place it on the body before sending it through the Kamui dimension and to the Konoha hospital, the note would explain enough for the doctors to take over from there. There would be no point in Kimiko carrying the body while they were given their tour of the village, once that was done Ren would look back to Burittsu and await for their tour to begin.

Normal Chakra: 459.6
    Kamui: -15
    Ending Chakra: 443.4

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:54 pm

Giving the body of the one he called a friend Burittsu was hit with the initial subconscious attack from the ones that called themselves allies. At first he felt betrayed yet a part of him was relieved the game of playing as the boy was over. A part of him felt relieved that they would end his life early yet what happened next was something different: the genjutsu itself took effect. Yet it was a feeling within him allowing him to smile when his job was done. It seemed as the Uchiha stated the village had already had its fair share of problems. Cracking his neck it had seemed all they wanted was the truth and a simple apology under this Burittsu gave in willing as all the two could get from him was a chuckle of delight. Burittsu gazed at Ren and simply spoke louder facing him as he would begin to give his response to all they’ve asked.

“Ren, I apologize for being rash towards someone who calls me a comrade. Yet I honor your clan just like Zenaku. All I can tell you is what I saw Zenaku attempting to aid us against the Two Tails. Matatabi. After the first attempt of our capture Zenaku’s Susanoo gave out as he was unconscious, falling to his death. One hundred meters to be exact. So I saved him. My plans for him were to wait till he awakened to tell me what occurred if not I was going to bring back the body myself despite how it appeared. And I myself would take the full blame in the name of the village. A tour of the village? I can tell you this with no power in this village there is nothing to see but if you follow me maybe we can find something to glaze your attention.”

Turning around Burittsu laughed a little bit before waving along the two Uchiha in hopes they followed him. Burittsu felt as carefree as he did in the times before he took control. The real world had seemed like another bore but it was better than being inside the head of a shinobi who didn’t think before he acted. With two of these shinobi here he was reminded what he truly needed to do for the world and for the betterment of this particular shinobi. Cracking his neck as he barely took a couple of steps Burittsu peered over his shoulder with a smile. His mind was blank but yet the genjutsu felt as a support beam rather than a problem. He spoke the truth.

“Take me back to Konoha after we’re done here so I can explain to your Hokage the desire of our friendship and the fact that maybe a little help wouldn’t be so bad.”

Yet again he was playing the boy attempting to aid the village but in seconds he made up his mind also making this his last request as Blitz. One final help to push the people the boy wanted to protect into somewhere comfortable without any threats or problems posing upon the village. Playing the Mizukage was indeed fun while it lasted; now Burittsu only wanted to see where this would head as long as he protected the village. He did his job to the boy and soon would free himself of these chains he had placed himself into. All for survival.

Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:16 am

"We'll be the judge of what's ta see or not." Kimiko replied as Zenaku was teleported away, presumably to Konoha based on the note that Ren was writing. Her Sharingan let her easily read what he was writing, but she wasn't too concerned with that at the moment. She was more interested in how the teleportation he had worked. It was exactly the same as what Satomi had done with Akihiro. Everytime she saw it used, she gained a little more knowledge on the way it worked.

That brought her into a new train of thought. If multiple Sharingan abilities were shared between users, would it be possible for her to acquire that ability herself? It seemed useful, maybe even better than FTG. She wouldn't mind having that herself, although she was able to teleport and have Amaterasu, which seemed maybe infinitely more useful.

That said, the Sharingan was a pathway to many abilities that some considered to be... unnatural. She knew Izanagi and Izanami from her time as the clan leader, two abilities that were derivatives of one of the strongest abilities of the Sage of Six Paths. Ren seemed to have unlocked several related abilities to the Sage of Six Paths himself, which meant that there was a line that the Uchiha could draw back to him.

Perhaps a significantly powerful enough Uchiha could tap into it further, using Izanagi-like abilities without suffering the drawback of permanent blindness. And if there was anyone who could tap into something like that, it would be her. Or maybe Ren. She wouldn't ask him about anything like that though. That would be something she could figure out herself. Kimiko knew she was on the precipice of unlocking some new power or ability, she could sense there was a threshold she had reached. She'd been trying to work on something for years, and perhaps the time was soon to come.

"I took down Raijin by a surprise attack last time, the same trick won't work on him twice." Kimiko mused out loud. She didn't really know what sort of tricks he might have up his sleeve, but even just the information she'd pulled from his mind were things she might find difficult to truly fight. All the techniques he had access to, the immortality, his Sage abilities. Raijin was formidable. Although he seemed to only pick fights against weakened nations, Great or not. Konoha was too strong for him to fight, would he find Kirigakure the same? "And even mutilated down ta just a head, he managed ta find some way ta get back ta his old shenanigans. He probably wouldn't care about getting caught up in his own destruction since he'll survive whatever he can throw at a village."

She couldn't say for sure, but it wasn't likely Kiri was anywhere near as strong as Konoha. She followed Burittsu as they entered the village, noting any changes from the last time she'd been here. Getting an FTG marking in here somewhere would be nice. Somewhere outside of snow fall so that she wouldn't be immediately detected. Somewhere out of sight of the general public. She seeded the command "Listen to and obey Ren or my instructions. My orders supercede his." in his mind, but didn't speak.

"What's the current strength of your military? Got many strong defenders of the nation?" She asked, although she guided his mind to bring up Kitsuki in particular. Whatever else information she got, she didn't mind learning, but she really wanted to know more about her.
    -
    Maintained Sharingan/Sensory -0.7
    Sharingan Genjutsu S rank on Blitz still

Analyzed 2/2 Everyone

Chakra: 170.7/210

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:56 pm

Ren would smile politely as the Mizukage apologized; it seemed that Kimiko's genjutsu was working, he was a little surprised in the fact that Zenaku fell while defending the village from an attack from a Bijuu. If anything he would have thought Zenaku would have been able to hold his own against such a beast, considering that he held one within him. There had to be more to the story, all he could do now was hope that Zenaku would recover and he could give more details into what happened to him. Ren would move to follow Blitz through the gates as their tour would begin, Kimiko's mention of Raijin getting back to his old shenanigans despite her reducing him to just a head would also give him an opening to mention a few more details and perhaps even gain information that he needed. "Yes, it seems as though he was able to use our belief that he was no longer a threat to gain access to our vault pillaging it of its contents in his escape. Even in Iwagakure, though I was able to repel his attack on the village, when I went to secure the village's vault, it was emptied as well. I hope you have decent security on your vault, as you never know what can happen. We thought our items were safe, I am sure even Iwa believed the same, and yet Raijin was able to make off with the contents of both. He is amassing power, and the last thing we need is for him to get what is in your vault."

While the Hokage might not have approved of Ren telling the Mizukage of the robbery, his words were more intended to sow a seed of doubt within the other man's mind so that he might question his own security or even want to boast about how secure their vault is and take them to the vault. All he needed was a simple look at the vault and what he needed to accomplish would be done, barring that he might still be able to get what he needed if he could convince the susceptible Mizukage into a trade of the village's exclusive techniques. As they walked Blitz would make mention of returning with them to Konoha so that he could speak with the Hokage, a request that was easy to fulfill. "Yes, dearie. Once you are done giving us the tour, you may return with us to Konohagakure. First, let us ensure that the village and all your valuables are properly protected in case there is an attack while you are away."

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:45 am

Burittsu walked the dark streets of Kirigakure leading the two deeper into the village as he listened to both of the Uchihas. It had seemed they all assumed their own things yet the situation was a simple one from question to question. Burittsu didn’t mind answering yet with his honesty the two Uchiha would soon learn that the shinobi had his own plans. Hearing her take down someone by surprise yet their revival only made things interesting especially in the world they lived in. The woman had her own questions as did Ren but both questions came down to the same answer.

“Our military? These shinobi do what they want to with their strength but since this Raijin fellow is giving you all stress. I doubt they would flinch at the chance of fighting such an opponent. And as for vault protection we have none. Someone within this village is going to die after I find them. So the vault is currently free for anyone to go in and out.”

Making his way down the darkness of the street with no light coming from any building Burittsu didn’t mind showing them the way. Nothing was left for him to protect within the village besides finding the thief and killing them where they stood if given the chance. Yet as the shinobi made a happy stride towards the vault the doors themselves remained how he found them. Standing outside of the vault in the darkness Burittsu chuckled a little bit before exploding out in laughter. Gazing over his shoulder as he thought about the words being said earlier of this demon stealing from the vaults of villages. Hearing of this story it also recalled each of the people saying this monster destroys each place he goes too. Burittsu leaned against the wall pointing towards the vault before turning his head and smiling at his two guests.

“Earlier you said he even stole from Konoha. He must be impressive to get past all of you and take what you all hold of value. And yet the village of Konoha stays firm and strong. Your power must have chased him away since as you said you can level half a village. Impressive. Turned the destroyer into a coward. Well, it’s just me assuming that’s how it went but all in all it’s just a placeholder if he wants something he’s welcomed.”

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:45 am

The member 'Burittsu' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Ren and Kimiko's Grand Adventure to the Mist WFpjHMN
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:27 pm

Kimiko snorted in amusement as Burritsu expressed that his vault had no protections, and that the strength of Kirigakure wasn't anything of a known commodity. This reflected poorly on his leadership skills, as he was the one who should have been assigning those things.

Kimiko shrugged though. How Raijin had managed to clear the vaults was a mystery to her. She'd left his head with a 5 elements seal on it, and passed it off to Tengoku. She'd done whatever she could to secure it, by all rights there was nothing he could have done to escape. That meant it was likely someone else who had assisted him, but she had no real way of checking. In all honesty, she didn't really care that Konoha's vaults were cleared, it happened all the time.

The biggest issue was that the Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror had been (somehow) stored there. She didn't like that Uchiha artifacts were gone. The fact that someone had taken them from her when she was sick was annoying enough, the least they could have done was secure them properly.

"My guess is that someone stored him improperly and he managed ta free himself from inside the vault. Either that, or he had help from an inside person. It's too clean otherwise. But who cares? I haven't been tasked ta take him out a second time yet, so it's not that big of a deal personally. Raijin fleeing without a fight shows he's terrified ta do anything in Konoha."

Kimiko said, her eyes and sensory keeping track of anyone around them.

-
    Maintained Sharingan/Sensory
    Everyone present analyzed

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 am

Ren was surprised at the Mizukage's lackadaisical sense of humor, and the fact that even after he discovered that someone within the village stole from the vault that he would keep it open as he had. In all honesty, he would not have been so if he was in the man's position, but it was not his place to judge. His eyes landing on the interior of the vault for the briefest of moments, it was all he needed. Turning his attention back to Kimiko and Burittsu, Ren would nod. "Well, if you are not worried about the vault then I suppose that there is no reason for us to be." Ren would state as his mangekyou sharingan would activate and a Kamui portal would appear in front of them, "this portal will take you to the Konoha's gates. Kimiko will escort you, there is someone else that I have business with here in the village that I must speak to before I depart, but I will meet you there shortly." Ren continued before allowing the two that were with him to step through the portal.

Once Kimiko and Burittsu stepped through the portal, it would close, and Ren would turn his attention back to his life sense technique and tracking down the familiar presence of Gyokusho. He had business with the man that needed to be dealt with, for the rest of his plans to come to fruition. And so, his hunt for the man would begin. First though a small vaccuum would appear within the vault and all the belongings within would disappear, from the Ryo to the artifacts it would be left an empty husk.

{Exit Attempt}

Created Kamui Portal for Kimiko and Burittsu to step through to Konoha Gates

Robbed vault after they left

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:06 am

Internally Burittsu had completed his mission yet he apologized regardless for now the pipe dream was met and completed. He even found the boy a wife but the time for play had come to a close acting like the fighting spirit himself. Burittsu could now go for his own personal goals while he sat in the light; the village had enough shinobi to protect it. Cracking his neck as he waved off the impersonation revealing a face of no enjoyment but yet as he gazed off deeper into the village as the snow came down.

Burittsu ceased his jutsu allowing the falling snow to come to a stop as he chuckled a little bit underneath his breath. The body felt a little resistance yet in moments it was under his control once more as Burittsu smiled at the Uchiha. Before taking his own steps inward and soon disappearing from view of both the Uchihas. He had no reason to ask or even stay within the village for the village was never his to begin with. From within the darkness Blitz could only remain in a dark pool of shadows within his mind.

Listening and watching as his life was now over the shifting subconscious was growing into its own power as it now had no more time to entertain the boy's dream. Seeing it fulfilled meant that it had nothing else to do but follow its own path and rules yet from within Blitz could only show one emotion. Anger. As Burittsu masked as the boy there was no telling what would occur next all he could do was watch from the darkness. He was not alone; another was imprisoned within this body yet the rage it felt was nothing comparable to his own. It had seemed the world was falling into an end and his own end was decided a long time ago when he first died.

-Exit To Konoha

Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 pm

Interesting that he was sending her off, Kimiko shrugged. "Sure thing." she replied, watching Burittsu take a step into the portal. She dropped the Genjutsu at that point, no longer needing to maintain it. He'd think that this was mostly his idea anyhow, Kimiko made him more polite. His asking to meet with the Hokage was his own doing. "See ya in a bit." she said, giving Ren a wave and teleporting back to Konoha through his portal.

Stepping through the portal, she began to plot out her next plans. She'd need to get into contact with someone very particular soon, now that she had access to Kiri again.

-
    Exit to Konoha via Kamui
    Maintained Sharingan/Sensory
    Everyone present analyzed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:06 am