Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

The Doctor & The Designer

Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : N/A

The Doctor & The Designer Empty The Doctor & The Designer

Post by Innocence Uchiha Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:55 pm

Innocence had heard of this "Kiyoshi" crafter and wanted to see if he could help her improve her skills with the blade. She held a "dummy" training sword in her hands. It was made of dulled iron, totally impractical in a serious fight but a good tool to get the hang of these. She had been slowly getting better under her older sister's tutelage but the progress was uneven and slow. She decided that maybe someone who made swords for a living could teach her a thing or two about wielding them. She sat on top of a log on the open training field of the Grand Konoha Training Facility. The Hokage before her father had commissioned the building and ever since then it was extremely popular with sensei and student alike. She swung the sword around idly doing a better job of handling it than she did a year ago.

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

The Doctor & The Designer Empty Re: The Doctor & The Designer

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:49 pm

It wasn't every day that Kiyoshi would get a request to train, usually requests for him fell into the category to making things for people not training them. Still, he was not one to shy away from a situation, if he could help out whoever this person was then he was going to do it. Kiyoshi was always willing to help out a young up and comer, especially with the chuunin exams just around the corner. If he could somehow manage to help this individual do well in the exams, then it was all the better for it. Kiyoshi would be wearing his puppet armor, not because he was worried about the other person but because it was the only way he could get around without a chair or someone else carrying him. He wouldn't have his helmet on, it would be retracted into the rest of the armor allowing his spikey red hair to flow in the wind as he made his way to the training facility. Zamasu would be walking a few steps behind him, his ever-present bodyguard. Even though Kiyoshi told him such things were not needed in the village, the man refused to leave his side. Yuko, Enmei, and Akimitsu would be off doing their own thing or watching the menagerie while he was away. His fingers would be adorned with eight golden rings each baring a seal upon them and each holding one of his many puppets, he had more puppets but the eight he had sealed were ones he used in emergencies. Mini-mi would be out and walking next to him through the use of his chakra strings technique, his favorite and go to puppet that looked identical to him with the exception of being made of wood and being shorter than Kiyoshi was himself. Reaching the training facility, Kiyoshi would look for the one that had invited him to meet her there and see what it was that she actually wanted.

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:49 pm

The member 'Kiyoshi' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    The Doctor & The Designer VMgm48Z
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:01 pm

Innocence watched as a young man with red spiky hair entered to the open training field. She immediately hopped off the log and walked up to the stranger. His appearance fit the description of the person she had heard about. The up and coming crafter had set up shop in Konoha and ever since then it seemed like he was the quartermaster of the entire city. She bowed politely and introduced herself.

"You mutht be Kiyothhi. I'm Innothenthe Uthiha, rethident doctor-in-training at Konohagakure Hothpital. Thankth for agreeing to help me out with thith..." Innocence raised the dulled sword. "My older thithter thaid that I thhould get help from thomeone with experienthe actually making them. I told her i didn't need it but the truth ith i could uthe thome help....."

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:24 pm

As Innocence approached him, Kiyoshi would quickly assess the situation. The sword in the woman's hand caused pain in Kiyoshi's heart, such terrible craftsmanship and a dull edge, no that blade simply would not do. After she would introduce herself, Kiyoshi couldn't help but think that he would be more suited for training her in medical arts as opposed to weapon training, but he was not one to argue. With a small smile to the woman, Kiyoshi would look behind himself to Zamasu and hold out his hand. "Zamasu, your blade." It wasn't a question or a request, it was a simple command that the other man would obey without hesitation. Handing Kiyoshi the Cosmic Katana that was on his hip before returning to where he had been standing, Kiyoshi would make a few motions with the blade before turning back to Innocence. "That blade you hold isn't worth tilling up the land, let alone actual combat. Try this one." Kiyoshi would state as he handed the blade to the woman. "I can make a variety of different types of blades, this one will be useful now, and if you prefer a longer blade or something else I can always make you something later if you prefer." Kiyoshi would then give the woman a few minutes to get use to the feel of the blade before he would raise his question, "exactly what is it that you need help with?"

Item :

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:24 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:01 pm

Innocence's jaw would drop as Kiyoshi would casually hand her an S-Ranked Katana to train with. She dropped her previous weapon and accepted the blade. He was obviously insulted by the mere sight of the training weapon and was willing to give her an outrageously expensive weapon just to practice with. Innocence stepped back and slashed the air, gripping it with two hands and taking on the form that her sister had shown her. The slashes were basic, awkward and rudimentary but it remained in her hand which was a lot more than she could say previously. The katana was terribly well-balanced and the way it cut the air was so crisp and clean that Innocence fell in love with it instantly. The genin's neon green eyes were fixed on the fine craftsman ship and the way it seemed to just fit perfectly in her grip.

If I had this I wouldn't butter fingers during a fight all the goddamn time.

"You could make me thomething like thith? Yeth pleathe!" She said enthusiastically. She wanted to ask if she could just keep this one, even if it was just for the Exams but she didn't want to come off as thirsty. He was already doing her favor agreeing to help her train. "Well I need practithe on my form and keeping the thword in my handth even when fighting. I don't know if you have any tipth ath a thword maker or any exercitheth or training regimenth we could do to help with that"

Character File

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:01 pm

The member 'Innocence Uchiha' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:19 am

Kiyoshi would watch Innocence wield the blade with a faint smile, she was by no means a master swordsman, but she held potential. He would let out a short laugh as she asked if he could make her one like the one that she held, "by all means keep that one. It has already seen more use in your hands then it ever had in Zamasu's, I don't think he has ever even drawn the blade from the sheathe before today. I can always make him something else that he might actually use, rather than something he just carries around like a decorative piece." Kiyoshi would reply to her question with a side look to his bodyguard, it wasn't like the other man actually needed the blade anyways with what he could do with Ninjutsu.

As she spoke of needing to work on her form and asking if he had any training regiments that they could run through, Kiyoshi would shake his head. "While I make the best weapons in the village, I know little about actually using them. I rely on the abilities of my customers to ensure that the work is done correctly, and I have a team of workers that will also test them for me. However, I can give you this advice. Your weapon is no more than an extension of your arm, you cannot drop your arm and therefore you should not drop your weapon. Like with my puppets, my puppets are a part of me and therefore they are never out of reach." Kiyoshi would reply as he raised his hand to his chin and thought for a moment, "if you're up for it however, I believe that I can still help you at least a little bit. I have my puppets and if you want, I can use them to spar with you to give you a chance to test out your new blade and possibly help you learn to handle it better."

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:19 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:24 am

Innocence smiled a toothy grin when Kiyoshi said that she could keep the sword he had given her. "Thank you! thank you! thank you!" She said suddenly bowing three times. One for each expression of gratitude. She had been worrying about how she would afford a decent sword in advance of the Exams but the village's finest crafter was nice enough to have gifted one to her.

As Kiyoshi began lecturing her on the importance of keeping one's weapon in their hands, Innocence nodded vigorously. That was something that she was still working on. While she had made marginal improvement, it was still a struggle to keep the katana in her hands in the heat of combat. He offered to help train her with her puppets to which she quickly agreed.

"That would be great, thank you. I'm ready when you are."

Innocence raised the new weapon and bent her knees slightly in preparation. Kiyoshi had said that his puppets were never far from him but she did not see any nearby. He must have it sealed.... she reasoned.

Character File

Post by King of Games Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:24 am

The member 'Innocence Uchiha' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:15 pm

A simple touch of one of the golden rings on his finger would bring forth Goliath, the largest of his puppets. Standing seven feet tall and three feet wide the hulking mass of a puppet would step forward through the aid of his chakra strings. Normally he would use one of his other puppets in a training session such as this, however considering the cutting ability of the sword he had given Innocence, his other puppets wouldn't be able to stand up to the blade if she got a good swing off with it. Small twitches of his fingers would be the only movement from Kiyoshi as his puppet stepped up to range with the young Uchiha, a smile forming on Kiyoshi's face. Not only was the puppet his largest and in his own opinion greatest of his puppet creations, but it was also his walking tank. Every single inch of Goliath was a weapon in one form or another, though he doubted he would be using them. This was merely a test of Innocence's ability to wield the blade that he had given her, but that didn't mean that he was going to make it easy.

Looking around the giant puppet Kiyoshi would give another smile, "Feel free to start whenever you are ready."

Puppet:

Last edited by Kiyoshi on Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:15 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:10 am

Innocence took a big step back when Kiyoshi summoned Goliath. She noticed that he had summoned the puppet via his rings. It suddenly clicked what he meant when he said that his weapons were never far. It made sense that despite his bodyguards and wealth and influence, Kiyoshi had the means to protect himself and that at a moment's notice he could be armed.

Even the crafters can fight... Innocence noted.

She immediately raised her sword and eyed the hulking monstrosity nervously. The blade he had given her was of such fine quality that she would ordinarily be concerned about destroying his property, but given that he had just summoned what looked to her like an S-Ranked puppet she was less bothered about holding back. It was more important to demonstrate that she was actually worthy of the gift that she had been given. He had given her the go-ahead to begin when ready. Innocence bent her knees and took a second to collect herself. She took a few deep breaths and charged.

The budding surgeon was a better fighter than she had been a year ago but she was still unpolished. She strafted left and right before deliving a series of well-timed but somewhat slopping slashes aimed at the trunk of the puppet. She twirled around using some of the fancy footwork that her older sister had taught her, she aimed to outflank the construct and then stab it straight through the center with sword.

"Hiya!"

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Wed May 01, 2024 12:26 pm

Kiyoshi would watch the woman carefully, from her initial attacks to her footwork, everything was data added to his knowledge about her as he observed her. His fingers would twitch, and the puppet would respond moving to strike at the woman, though as this was a training exercise and not combat, Kiyoshi would slow its movements to be equal to that of B-Rank coordination to give the woman a fighting chance against it. It's right arm swinging down upon her, with a follow up from the left which would swing in from the side. Kiyoshi would allow her to outflank the puppet and stab towards its center, but even the well-crafted blade that he had given her would not be enough to penetrate its hard armor-like shell. While she was facing the puppet however, a new attack would come at her from Kiyoshi, whom she had turned her back to. While still manipulating his puppet with one hand the other would form strings that would lash out and wrap around the woman constricting her from moving. If successful, Kiyoshi would simply smile as he gave her a piece of advice. "Never turn your back to an opponent," would be all he said before releasing her from his grip and maneuvering the puppet to be between them again so that they could continue her training.

Tech:

Stats: 
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Sat May 04, 2024 1:19 pm

Innocence flicked her wrist upwards parrying the attack from the puppet and successfully landing her own strike. The sword however did not penetrate the puppet which caused her to retreat a bit and raise an eyebrow. She could tell just by looking at it that the weapon she had been given was nothing short of perfection. It felt so light and well-balanced in her hands and the edge was as sharp as a bonesaw. But if I can't get through the puppet then that must mean its just as well made..... Innocence could sense movement behind her but before she could turn around, she suddenly felt her body constricted by a set of chakra strings. "What the hell?!" she shouted as the blade nearly dropped from her hands.

Kiyoshi instructed her to not turn her back on her opponent. This caused Innocence to pout at him as she struggled to hold her tongue. The puppet was her opponent not him. Or at least that's what she told herself. She knew he was right but her stubbornness wouldn't let her see it at the moment. He released her and she was instantly on guard now that she knew she'd need to be wary of both him and the puppet. Innocence rushed forwards once more holding her katana tightly as he had taught her and making sure to keep the puppet's controller in her line of sight. She slashed once, twice thrice before strafing to the side and rolling. She popped up and brought the blade down aiming to try and cut Kiyoshi's chakra strings.

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Mon May 06, 2024 9:51 pm

Her control with the sword was improved, which in Kiyoshi's mind told him that it was due to the poor-quality blade that she was having trouble before. Manipulating the puppet to react to the strikes and making its own counterstrikes, Kiyoshi would watch as she attempted to cut the chakra strings. The blade would hit the strings, and pass right through them, a good effort on her part but chakra strings weren't as easy to cut as normal strings were. "In order to cut strings such as these, you need chakra. Either a technique or flowing chakra into your blade." Kiyoshi would call out to her, Zamasu walking up behind him and whispering in his ear would put a frown on the man's face. "I am sorry, Innocence. Will have to cut this short, there is some business which I must attend to. Keep practicing with that sword, I look forward to seeing your performance in the exams." Kiyoshi would give Innocence a small bow before pulling goliath back to him and sealing it away in his ring and following Zamasu out of the training Facility.

{Exit Thread}

Stats: 
    Innocence Uchiha
    Innocence Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Innocence Uchiha Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 pm

Innocence blinked as the blade passed straight through the strings. She immediately cursed herself and shook her head. She had suspected something was off about them but she hadn't fought a puppeteer before. I should have known better she thought cursing herself. She need to study up on more techniques on the way to the Exams. Knowing about your opponent's arsenal was just as important as being able to counter it in combat. Kiyoshi had given her some advice and then proceeded to excuse himself abruptly. The crafter's bodyguard had whispered something in his ear and though Inno didn't hear it, she assumed it must have been important.

Or he's rescuing his boss from training with a hopeless brat... Innocence thought bitterly. Even though she furrowed her brow in annoyance, she returned his bow and said. "That'th alright, thank you for the thword thir" She then watched her five second sensei disappear. Innocence sighed and went back to practicing with her new sword. She had no right to be disappointed, she had come expecting training and had gotten a high quality blade instead. All in all, the day was certainly not a loss. After a few hours spent training and breaking in the new weapon, Innocence went home.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content