Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Shattered Memories; You're Not Alone

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Shattered Memories; You're Not Alone Empty Shattered Memories; You're Not Alone

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:39 am

She was now conflicted between the creature sealed within her and the Elder Gods clawing at her brain. She woke up with a stabbing pain in her head, forcing her to clutch her head in agony as she rolled around her bed. Screams of agony could be heard throughout her house, causing the large creature named Omoikane to break down the door to her room and attempt to approach, only for it to withdraw whimpering. There was an outrageous evil emanating off of Airi as she started to claw into her temples, drawing a substantial amount of blood. "Get out of my head!  Get the hell out of my head!" she shouted out as words clawed and bit into her mind.

"Tribunal. Tribunal. Tribunal."

The voices of the Elder Gods cried out.  "Fine! Just take me there then, damnit!" she shouted out before her body went limp and lifeless. Her eyes still open with a glazed look upon it. She still drew breath but there was nobody home upstairs. Airi opened her eyes to find herself in a strange, infinite space. A sea of stars wrapped around her like a blanket as she saw the passage of time accelerate around her. She was greeted with an infinite darkness with 3 vague sillhouettes of Elder Gods she had yet to meet appearing around her. Massive otherworldly entities with intellect far beyond her own bent over, creating a dome-like structure with their bodies. An intimidating presence of intellect, fear, and the unknown.

"We shall not show our true faces to you mortal. You may be our avatar, but your small mind will not be able to comprehend our appearance, will not be able to comprehend our existence," the voice hissed at the last part of their declaration. She had the desire to say something, but she knew her place in all of this. She was but a slave to them; one who offered her soul for power. Who was she to counter what the Elder Gods had to say about all of this.

"We, as the Collective."

"The Primordial Elder Gods."

"We have noticed a secondary consciousness enter into the Avatar's mind."

"Another entity besides us holds sway over the Avatar's mind."

"What say you, Avatar?"

Airi stands at attention, straight as a board and she stares into the empty space between them. She didn't dare stare any of them where she believed their eyes would be as she believed that would be perceived as disrespect. She spoke plainly and in their language. "As I have reported to Elder Kthuross, the threats in the Human Realm are powerful and dense in Chakra. This Entity that I sealed within myself is no different. A creature of pure chakra with it's own emotions seemed to have been swayed by an exterior force causing it to run rampant throughout my village. I had no other choice but to quell it's rage and seal it's body and mind within myself."

"Interesting. Kthuross should have reported that back to us."

"Yes, we shall have words with Elder Kthuross for not relaying this information to us. If this is true, Avatar, then what is your decision on what to do with this other Entity?"

"I mean to take control of it and gain it's trust to learn more about it's ilk. This information shall be passed onto Elder Kthuross when I do gain an understanding of the Tailed Beast. I do still intend of utilizing the power of the Avatar as I believe, even after gaining control of the Entity, will still be risky. I would like to ensure and re-assure to the Primordials that I will still perform my duties as Avatar, even with this Entity sharing my mindscape," she said in a strict matter-of-fact demeanor.

There were whispers and murmuring between the Primordial Gods, turning to look towards one another as they spoke in hushed tones to one another. She stood there, shaking slightly, nervous of what the Primordials would have to say. The three then came together, standing shoulder to shoulder while collaborating and elaborating with one another. The closeness of each of the Primordials caused her to lower her head and simply await their judgment. There was a brief moment of silence as the three Primordials separated and retook their positions surrounding Airi. This allowed her to raise her head back up and stare into the space between.

"We have come to a conclusion."

"Conclusion!"

"The Collective of the Primordial Gods have decided to allow the Avatar the ability to wrest control over the foreign entity and to learn more about this entity and about it's origins, weaknesses, and mannerisms. Elder Kthuross will still be the Avatar's point-of-contact with such matters. It will be up to we, Primordials, to ensure Kthuross have properly returned their information back to us."

"May the Collective be with us and may we be with the Collective," the three Primordials stated with Airi saying it along with the Primordials. It was at this moment that Airi snapped back to reality and took a deep breath in, finding her eyes returning to her to find herself being licked by Omoikane, almost completely dripping in the creature's saliva. She was sweating profusely with her white tank-top undershirt and short shorts completely drenched in her own sweat. Once she regained her composure, she laughed and turned to Omoikane and rubbed it's mane and it's massive muzzle.

"It's alright, Omoikane. I'm still alive. For now," she said, placing her hand over her belly where the Iron Armor seal resided. She needed to speak with the tailed beast sealed within her. Her hand twitched before reaching up to her head as her Uzumaki bloodline quickly healed the scratches she inflicted upon herself, leaving naught a trace of the scratches. She sighed and sat up on her bed. "I need a shower, bad."
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
    1000 / 5000 words of Preparation Thread

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post: 10 
    • Total Gained: 10 

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Shattered Memories; You're Not Alone Empty Re: Shattered Memories; You're Not Alone

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:40 am

The squeaking sounds of her shower faucet turning could be heard as Airi stood underneath her shower-head, casting her head upwards to let the water cascade down her face, her cheeks, down her neck and caress her body before falling to the floor and into the drain. She had a lot to reflect on with the happenings of the last couple weeks. The attack of the bijuu, the Chuunin exams, and even the Jonin World Tournament weighed heavily upon her. She was constantly handed a bad hand every time she took control of the hat, inheriting nonsense and trash. The revelation that Ren Uchiha, her boyfriend, had space-time ninjutsu and had used the cleaning of Iwagakure's vaults as a means for surrender fit the narrative of what happened in Konoha perfectly. No alibi could clear his name unless Kimiko also had this same space-time ninjutsu and Truth Seeking Orbs. No, the likelihood of that happening was slim to none.

Her hair was pulled back, matted down by the water pouring down upon her. She looked down, letting the matted hair slowly, slippery slide down her face before looking down at her hand. Even with all of that on her mind, what bothered her the most was the blood of her own people on her hands. Ren wasn't there to help her, Ren wasn't there to save her. She felt vulnerable and alone here in Konoha. Everyone she loved and cared for either left her or weren't present. Sure, she had Tengoku, who was her sensei and her moral compass and there was Hibiki -- her cute 'little sister' that she could count on. But her mother, Peragus, Hanabi, and even Ren had fallen away from her. She needed someone, anyone, to hold her and to tell her everything was okay. Why? Why did she have to deal with this madness by herself.

Her eyes stared into her left hand's palm with her right hand joining soon after. As the warm water pooled in her palms, the clear water pouring upon her turned red -- the same color of blood. This was a visual hallucination only. The smell and feel were that of water, not blood, but it still didn't stop her nearly hyper-ventilitating upon seeing it. The cup formed with her palms fell away, causing her to lung backwards, thrusting her bare back upon the glass of her shower. There was loud wailing heard coming from her bathroom as she thrust what seemed to be the blood of her compatriots into her face. She began to weep. The actions of an interloper gave her no other choice but send it away. It was either she let that Chibaku Tensei resolve, killing both herself and Tengoku, or she sent it away to the only place she could -- the Northwestern Gate.

The amount of lives lost because of her choice; the amount of children she orphaned, the amount of parents to have lost their children. And still, they cheered her on. Not a single word of resentment; only understanding. She didn't understand this level of faith put into her. In her moment of vulnerability, she curled up into a ball in the shower, sitting in the fetal position with her arms over her knees and her face in her arms.

Then there was complete silence. The sound of her heart beating could be heard echoing through what seemed to be empty space. She no longer felt water splashing upon her head nor rushing down her body. This confused her, causing her mood to instantly shift. It was cold, causing goosebumps to form upon her bare naked body. "Where?  Where am I?" Airi asked herself as she stood up as a cold wind blew through her hair. As the wind blew, a rattling could be heard along with a high pitched whistling. Her mouth fell agape once she realized where she was. This wasn't on the normal plane of existence. A place outside of the Elder Gods and of the Primordial Gods -- a place within her own mind -- a place they had no access to.

A vast, empty blackness with no top, no bottom, and no end. In the distance was a tilted castle in ruins with thousands, if not millions of shards. Mirror shards that held a variety of her memories -- both pleasant and unpleasant memories. As these shards flew passed, her hands faded right through them. "Why?" she asked as her hand recoiled from failing to touch her memory. The one she reached out towards was the smile of her mother. She laughed a bit, not one of joy but one of acceptance. "Of course. I can't alter my memories. Why would I be able to? I can't even fix my own life or bring back the ones I care about the most, so why would I think I could do anything to alter my memories, ha ha. Silly me," she said as she continued to walk towards the derelict castle.

It didn't seem to matter how much closer she got the castle, it didn't seem to approach her. She walked for what felt like hours without even appearing to approach the derelict castle. As she walked towards the castle, many of her memories flew passed her. Sweet memories, core memories, bitter memories, bittersweet memories, and fearful memories -- the memories she would want to be hidden. "Why are you showing all of this to me? What have I done to deserve this? To show me sweet memories and to show me memories that I would rather forget! Why are you being so cruel!? And who are you!" she shouted out, spinning around, swatting at the shards floating by only for her hands to phase completely through it. "This world torments me enough as it is and now you want to torment me in my own mind! Why! Leave me the fuck alone!" she shouted out before falling to her knees, pressing her palms onto the ground. She lowered her head and bit her lip.
    1001 words for this post
    2001 / 5000 words of Preparation Thread

• Total Gained: 20 

A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Shattered Memories; You're Not Alone Empty Re: Shattered Memories; You're Not Alone

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:41 am

She was met with a reply of silence as she shouted into the void. Not even the accompaniment of an echo could be heard in this vast emptiness. She bit her lower lip until she drew blood, tasting the tangy iron flavor of her blood. At least she still hadn't lost her humanity; her blood still ran as red as any human being. Anger and frustration replaced self-doubt and despair.
    If she wanted answers for why she felt the way she did, she had to stand up on her own two feet and walk forward. Closing her eyes, she could feel the weight of those that lost their lives in the Tailed Beast attack grew heavier upon her shoulders. Taking a deep breath in, she held it in before opening her eyes and exhaling. The only way she could continue was to forge ahead. Both hands were balled into tight fists before she stood up straight, pushing her breasts out. While this might seem funny to see to an outsider, the completely naked Airi took this completely seriously. She placed a hand upon her chest and stepped forward, shouting into the abyss.

"My name is Airi Ohara of the Hyuuga Clan! I am a shinobi and the Hokage of the illustrious and powerful Konohagakure! I will not falter and I will not fail!" she shouted out. Her determination echoed throughout the realm of despair. With a determined step forward, light streamed from her footsteps. A stream of light could be seen winding forward, a path of light approximately 3 feet wide. The path forward was laid out for her. The light dissipated to a cobble-stone path, bottom illuminated so she could see her way forward. Seeing the path lead all the way to the castle, she nodded her head and started her way down the path.

As she worked her way down the path, her clothing she originally wore started to appear over her body. A red chinese shirt, loose blue pants, and black shoes. Memory shards started to fly by her with memories of her youth. Loving memories of her mother and father with her life living in the back of the horse-drawn cart. Her head and eyes turned towards each shard, reaching out towards some of the memories before she came to a halt. She found herself before her younger self -- one that reflected her 8 year old appearance.

"Well, look who we have here," the younger version said dressed in Wind Country attire. The little gremlin of a girl had her hands upon her hips and her legs spread apart in a dominant posture. "So it seems like the older version of me decided to have some 'issues' huh? You killed a bunch of people, so what?" she said firmly in her loud and squeaky high voice. "Either you kill them, only about 50-something people and you're whining and crying about it. But if you didn't do what you did, both you and Tengoku would've died and who else would protect the village in your stead, huh? Your traitor of a boyfriend? Hanabi? Ha! Don't make me laugh! You know for a fact that if you and Tengoku died there, the entire village would have died. Don't be a little whiney-ass just because you had to make a hard decision! That's what a leader has to do! Stupid!" her younger self shouted, pointed at her, and then performed a mocking stance; sticking her tongue out and pulling down her eye-lids.

Airi recoiled at her younger self chastising her, taking a step back. "I know I had no choice, don't give me an attitude for showing feelings and regrets for the loss of precious life -- for those that died within MY village," Airi said, scowling annoyed at her younger self shouting at her. She knew this was her sub-conscious talking to her, but some things were more difficult to swallow than others.

"Don't get mad at me. I'm part of YOUR mind," her younger self said, flicking some of her long red hair over her shoulder before she started to prance around the current Airi. The younger version of Airi came to a stop before the current Airi before placing her hands behind her head. "It's just something you'll have to deal with. Something you can't change so there's no reason for you to be pissed off about it!" her younger self said before walking up to Airi and kicking her in the shin. The younger version of herself laughed mockingly at Airi as Airi jumped around, nursing her shin before turning to look towards her younger self.

"Goofy little goblin!" Airi shouted out before standing up with a sign and nodded her head. "I guess you're right. There really isn't any reason for me to stay sad or upset about it. Nobody else seemed to be upset about it. I just don't understand. Even the children and loved ones of the guards that I had a direct hand at killing didn't seem upset. I don't understand why," she said, lowering her eyes for a brief moment before the little goblin version of her ran up and kicked her in the other shin, causing Airi to shout out in pain.

"They believe in you, Airi! They understood that you had no choice for the lives of the many and for the health of the village. Why would they be mad at you? Huh? They love and adore you and knew you didn't do it out of malice but out of love for the village."

Standing up, Airi nodded her head and took a deep breath in. "You're right. I have the love of the village behind me. While it might hurt me, I need to forge ahead. For Konoha!" Airi said, taking on a confident stance. The younger version of herself chuckled and pranced around. "Very good, my older self. I have a feeling you'll do just fine. Your next trial will be a difficult one. So brace yourself!" she said before jumping up into the air, changing into a memory shard and floated away.

As the shard flew away, another change could be seen to her mindscape. Color started to explode upon the ground. A field of flowers with every color imaginable appeared around her and leading towards the inverted castle. Down to her left, a small stream, bluer than indigo, could be seen babbling. The entirety of the ground exploded into color as her mindscape slowly and steadily began to repair itself from the emotional trauma that she had experienced as of late.
    1099 words for this post
    3100 / 5000 words of Preparation Thread

• Total Gained: 30 

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:42 am

Seeing the flowers expand beneath her feet and bringing color to the world of her mind caused her eyes to open up wide. A child-like wonder could be seen upon her face as she spun around in the field of flowers, her clothing changing to her purple kimono as she skipped around and kicked up flower-petals as she frolicked through the field. "Wow! So pretty!" she shouted out before spinning around and plopped down upon her back in the field of flowers. A cool breeze blew through her hair and over her skin carrying the perfume like scent on the wind. She was ignorant of the fact that she was slowly repairing her mental space. She was slowly coming to terms with some of her baggage that she has had with her for many years. The stuff she could see, however, were all surface-level trauma that she was clearing up. It would take a lot more time and a lot more to repair the deeper, more sub-conscious pain and suffering she felt. She laid in the field of flowers for a moment, just soaking all of this in for a moment, blinking and rolled around before standing back up on her own two feet.

As she got back on her feet, she dusted off her kimono and walked through the colorful flower field before returning to the path. The path changed from a cobblestone path to a yellow-bricked road. "Really?" she said with a slight pause.  "There is no wizard at the end. But let's see what else is in the castle," she chuckled before continuing down the path that was winding towards the inverted castle. She continued down the path as the castle started to grow larger and larger with each step towards the castle. A familiar sounding roar could be heard coming from the inverted castle -- the sound of the seven tailed beast -- the creature that invaded and attacked Konohagakure. A hand was placed upon her stomach where the Iron Armor Seal resided. Her seal started to burn and felt a terrible stabbing sensation in the seal. "No wizard, but a monster," she said with a deep sigh outwards.

As she stepped forward, she noticed another memory shard appear directly in front of her. The shard was approximately the size of herself with a familiar image. What she saw in front of her was enough to terrify other people, but only brought about anger with Airi. The shard being shown in front of her was what she looked like when she attempted to commit suicide with her lower half covered in blood and a blade planted in her gut. "Let me guess, you are the next obstacle in my way, huh? Not much of an obstacle," she said before trying to move her way forward before the shard continued to move in front of her. Seeing the other shards being intangible, she attempted to move forward only to be stopped by the shard. "It might be a mistake, that you made, but do you understand the gravity of your actions?" the version of herself stuck in the shard said to her in an echoed voice. As Airi bumped into the shard, she backed up and a look of shock could be seen upon her face. She attempted to move forward and trying to juke around the shard only for it to bar her way.

"What do you mean?" Airi asked, starting to get more and more upset as the image within the shard continued to squirt blood, contained within the shard. The shard started to float around her. "Because you tried to kill yourself, you weren't around to stop Ren Uchiha from invading and taking over Iwagakure, pilfering Iwagakure's vault, and possibly pilfering the Konohagakure vaults. Your selfishness also lead Hanabi to go off on her own journey of self-discovery, the Tsuchikage is dead because of you, and the village that you love so much became destabilized while you were busy sleeping. Who knows what more damage would have happened if the Elders didn't protect your body," the shard said before parking itself directly in front of Airi. "You don't think I don't know about all of that? I already know that I screwed up by trying to be selfish and that everything I did has repercussions. And I need to fix all of that, myself," she said, puffing out her chest. She was used to cleaning up after other people's mess-ups, so she was completely ready and prepared to take on all of this by herself.

"As long as you're prepared for it and other unforeseen fallout. Then proceed," the shard said before evaporating. After the shard evaporated, the sky took on a bright blue color and the castle. The castle, itself, had insect wings spreading out from it. She continued forward, following the path of the yellow bricked road towards the castle. She eventually made her way up to the front gates of the castle as she could feel her heart beating. A final roar from the seven tailed beast could be heard shaking the foundations of the castle, shaking the walls, and shaking the wings of the castle. She took a deep breath in and placed her hands upon the massive double doors and pushed the doors open causing a heavy pressure blow out of the castle. Her clothing changed once more to have a Hokage hat placed upon the top of her head. "Let's finish this, Seven Tailed Beast!" she shouted.
    920 words for this post
    4020 / 5000 words of Preparation Thread

• Total Gained: 40 

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:43 am

After the doors opened and the pressure gave in, she took a deep breath in before exhaling. She nodded her head to try to melt away the nerves that were building within her. She took a step forward into the castle. It was creepy in appearance; decrepit  and derelict. The furniture, walls, and other accoutrement within the castle were broken down and in a state of disrepair, similar to the state of her mind right now. She knew what this represented, knowing she had some skeletons in her closet that she needed to clean up. Memories forgotten, dreams cast aside, thoughts stifled, ideas ignored, and forlorn desires. Each step made loud hollow taps. The sight of a set of once grand stairs could be seen descending into depths unknown. Another roar could be heard from the Seven Tailed Fox with the noise coming the stairs, confirming where she needed to go.

She started to make her way towards the stairs and begin to descend. The area below was much bigger than what the castle had shown. AS she continued down the stairs she saw a massive bird cage in the middle of the massive, cavernous room. Within the bird cage was the Seven Tailed Beast. The bird cage was large enough for Chomei to fly around but never escape. She continued her way down the stairs, the stairs feeling like it went on for all of eternity. After what felt like two hours, she finished her descent and found herself in front of a lever. Curiosity made her want to pull the lever. Yes, she wanted to pull it so much! Giving in to her curiosity, she pulled the lever as a sound could be heard from the ground level as a circular platform started to descend. It was an elevator from the ground level descending down into a neat collapsible circle directly in front of the bird cage. As it settled, she kept that in mind.

She walked up to the platform and stood on it, pulling the lever half-way. With a quick rumble, the platform raised half way up to reach the Seven Tailed Beast at it's eye-level. "I told you, it could be worse. You didn't need to struggle. It's kinda comfortable here? At least you have plenty of room, right?" she asked, standing firm.

"Never lucky," Chomei said in it's gruff and demonic sounding voice. There was a twinge of disappointment in it's voice. "I wouldn't say this is a very comfortable place. Airi, you called yourself? You were quite lucky to have survived our encounter. I didn't know what came over me. I was hanging out the Land of Woods and suddenly anger. Unlucky! Something made me angry -- something from beyond. But I will have to say, I was quite lucky that you were the one that sealed me. Certainly I will miss my freedom. But whatever made me enraged -- I will have no worries!" the creature stated in a slow manner. It's voice hoarse and rough, but it's mannerism was quite jovial and up-beat for some reason.

"Yes, my name is Airi. Airi Ohara," she replied.

"Ah! Yes, I remember. Many apologies for my rampage. I can only imagine that I had killed many of your kinsmen in my rampage. I do apologize for that," Chomei responded. This brought a smile to her face before looking downwards. The smile was a sad one that brought back terrible memories for her -- even if she had already came to terms with what happened. She nodded her head with tears in her eyes. She didn't expect this creature to apologize for it's actions, even if it was under the influence of whatever caused it to go on a rampage.

"You are forgiven," she stated. The two had a pleasant conversation with one another, her finding his personality to be that of a chivalrous knight. While the conversation was pleasant, Chomei changed the subject. "You do realize that the two of us will need to engage in mortal combat. My pride as a tailed beast dictates that the two of us will need to fight one another. I will not be brought to heel by a mere mortal. Our creator also mandates that we fight one another. It is a means of respect. I will not hold back," Chomei said.

Airi nodded her head and takes a deep breath in. "I understand. Before I leave, may I have your name, Sir Knight?" she said. Chomei laughed a hearty laugh. "Many apologies, my lady, but I can only tell my true name to the one I want to build a bond with. Before I build a bond with you, I gain your respect after you take control of me. I will not bend the knee to someone unworthy, you see?" Chomei said.

Airi nodded her head once more before pulling the lever the rest of the way. "I understand, Sir Knight. I will see you soon," she said as the elevator moved it's way back up to the top floor. As Airi passed Chomei's line of sight. "I wish you luck, My Lady! Hahaha!" he said before Airi made her way all the way up the elevator. The sound of the elevator settling in upon reaching the ground level could be heard, clicking into place.

Once she returned to reality, leaving the space of her own mind, she woke up finding herself back under the shower and stood back up. She felt more confident in herself. She turned her eyes towards the conveniently placed clock and saw only 3 minutes had passed in the real world. Seeing that she wasn't under the water for that long in the real world, she finished taking a shower. After she finished her shower, she turned off the water and dried herself off and got dressed. She knew exactly what she needed to do now. Before that, though, she had to assemble all of the players.
    997 words for this post
    5017 / 5000 words of Preparation Thread
    ===TOPIC LEFT===

• This Post: 0 (Already reached my 5 solo posts per day for the day) 
    • Total Gained: 40 

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:27 am