Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Swords Kill People

Mae
    Mae
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Swords Kill People - Page 2 Empty Re: Swords Kill People

Post by Mae Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:41 pm

Natsuki went down a line of questioning that Mae herself constantly found herself perusing. What were the limits to her durability? She had only been living in this world for… what a couple of months? It was hard to track time without a smartphone. God she would kill for her smartphone out here. Though it probably wouldn’t work right? Something about microwaves or something. Oh wait, she should answer his question to the best of her ability. “I’m not sure. I don’t think I’ve received any lasting injuries since I arrived here. I definitely don’t feel pain anymore. Though I used to do all those things! I broke my toe when I stubbed it on a table growing up.” Natsuki offered up a training exercise where he would try to catch her and she would try to avoid it. She gave a knowing shake to her head at the idea. “Ah, no I’m too slow for that. I would be caught immediately. I’m not really big on fighting, I’m not very strong. But maybe I just need to get faster to help with that?” Mae put her finger up to her lips in concentration. She started to take a few steps backwards towards the exit of the training grounds. “I think I’m gonna go for a run! Good idea Natsuki! It was nice meeting you!” Her walk turned into a run and Mae left in high spirits.

[exit thread]

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : N/A

Swords Kill People - Page 2 Empty Re: Swords Kill People

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 pm

And just like that, she was on her way out of his life. She didn't seem all that interested in training, so why was she here? And to hear that she wasn't always so durable, he supposed, shouldn't be all that surprising. But what did she mean by 'since I arrived here?' Maybe she's from Iwa?

More questions was all he ever got from her, so why should now be any different? She was going and that was that. Natsuki simply shrugged and made his way back towards the central earthen pillar. If she wasn't here anymore, he could probably get back to relaxing.

[Exit, but only technically]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:02 pm