Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Moving Forward

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Moving Forward Empty Moving Forward

Post by Diana Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:02 pm

Titania stood at the podium in front of those she watched over. It was...overwhelming to look at those who served underneath her. Crafters, shinobi, and warmachina who had survived the assault from Raijin's attack had shown, and while she was certain not all those who had survived had come she understood why. With all the repairs that Iwagakure needed, many of Iwatomic's members were out doing repairs, locating survivors who had been buried, and helping fill in for shinobi who had fallen.

She'd tap the mic, making sure it was working before speaking. "Good evening members of Iwatomics. I will try to keep this brief, but you know I am someone who likes to write a script to follow. First off I would like to thank everyone for their service in the repairs and rescue of Iwagakure after the attack. You have done a lot for this village and the people who live within it, and I'm sure that were she still with us Diana would have been proud."

"Now then, onto the important announcement. With the passing of Diana we are in need of a new leader, and as such both Irene and I have debated on how to handle this issue. There were several people who Diana had wished to become leader after her, a few different people from each village including myself and Irene, but given the circumstances involving Konoha and the missing body of Diana we have decided to look into getting the crafter Vyse Edelweiss to come and lead Iwatomics. However in order to do this, we may have to do something that I am sure none of you will be to enthusiastic about: The Heavenly Emporium."

"In a few days Irene and I will be going to Sunagakure in order to request Okane's assistance in getting Vyse to lead us. It is not a decision we make lightly, but it is one we feel it is best to make as it will allow us to continue serving Kishin's people in making the world a better place for us all. We also hope to set up an extension to Iwatomics within Sunagakure in order to keep in touch with all of you here, but while we are gone we both expect you to continue serving the people and striving for excellence. We will not let Diana's dream die of a connected Kishin with her, just as she did not let the Sage's dream of Ninshū die out."

With announcements over, Irene would step forward.

"That is the major announcements for now. If anyone wishes to speak, speak now. If not, then go and continue to advance society. Leave no stone unturned, no bit of research on the wayside, and most importantly leave no one behind. Be it man, machine; neither or in-between. For all of Kishinkind!"

"FOR KISHINKIND, ALWAYS!"

Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu|Doton|Fuuton|Jiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Moving Forward Empty Re: Moving Forward

Post by Yamato Kazahana Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:31 pm

As Yamato was making his way back to the tsuchikage office where he had to start preparing for the upcoming chunin exams he would notice that there was a awfully big crowd gathered ahead of him and more was gathering. Wondering what was happening Yamato would use his sand to left him self up over some buildings as he now had a perfect view. It would look like two ladies was about to give a speech so Yamato world listen in and see what they was talking about.

The lady began by thanking every one there for coming out and to those that was busy out making repairs to Iwagakure. Yamato caught the name iwatomics and he could have sworn he saw that name some where in the tsuchikage office when he was looking though some paper work. If he was not mistaken it was a research organization or shop that the last tsuchikage had created and ran. They spoke of her passing and needing a new leader to run the iwatomics and they said they had a person in mind who was from suna.

After the one lady finished her speech another one would step forward and told every one if they wanted to speak then speak and if not go out and advance society. He could tell that one seemed lighter spoken and outgoing while the second was brash and reserved. After the two had finished speaking and the crowd began to move away Yamato would decend on his sand cloud as he landed a few feet away from the ladies.

The tsuchikage began to clap as he stepped off his sand cloud as he walked towards the two. " That was a excellent speech you two. Tho I guess your wondering who I am. Names Yamato Kazahana it's nice to meet you two. "

Yamato stood 5 feet 11 inches tall, he had slicked back red hair and dark rings around his blue eyes. He had on a long sleeve black shirt, a long sleeveless brownish red hooded vest with bandages wrapped around his hands and forearms. Around the bridge of his nose down to his mouth and around his neck was wrapped with cloth bandages, he had on black pants and opened toed boots. On his back he carried around a medium sized sand gourd. lastly on top of his head he doned the white and brown tsuchikage hat that showed he was the new and current tsuchikage.

Renown: 0
    Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Strength:E
    [*]Constitution: D
    [*]Stamina: D
    [*]Speed:iE
    [*]Coordination: D 
    [*]Intelligence: E
    [*]Perception: D 
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    [*]Link to Known Techniques: in character updates
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Wed May 01, 2024 6:20 pm

As the crowd dispersed, Irene caught sight of the newcomer, with Titania following shortly after. Before he had even introduced himself they had recognized him as a Kazehana thanks to the sand cloud, rings around his eyes, and the gourd. It was hard not to at minimum recognize that sort of thing when the Jounin Commander and one of Diana's students were Kazehana as well, as even if they didn't know the specifics of what a Kazehana could do the general attributes were shared across all of them.

"Irene Moneta & Titania Leveilleur, pleasure" Irene would gesture to show who was who before both gave a small bow. Both women were wearing Iwatomics Uniforms today, Irene going with one of the more feminine outfits with the long skirts while Titania chose to wear pants.

"We had heard rumors that someone took up the position of Tsuchikage during our trip to Konoha, but we didn't expect to actually meet with you before we left. It...well it is nice to meet you at least given the circumstances." Titania frowned a little, thoughts drifting to Diana's coronation before snapping her fingers. "Ah, with you here this is actually a good thing. Apologies for being forward with all if this, but with Iwagakure's lack of funds due to...certain actors, we would like to donate whatever funds we can to the rebuilding of Iwagakure. I talked with some of the higher ranked clan members of the Clan, and they too would be willing to donate funds."

As Titania talked, Irene simply held back. Titania was the better talker of the two anyways.

Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazahana Wed May 01, 2024 6:49 pm

The two ladies welcomed the tsuchikage as they bowed when he approached, they both gave there names to him and both names sounded some what familiar and if he had to guess it was probably from some paper work he saw in the office. The one known as Irene had on a long skirt dress while Titania was wearing pants. It would seem that the two of them had just recently returned from a trip from the land of fire, more precisely Konohagakure. Tho from the way they was talking they had planned on leaving some where again.

" Yes I had just recently returned right after the village had been destroyed, I was on a mission at the Makato mines at the time and when I got back I learned of the previous tsuchikage death and the destruction of our village at the hands of Raijin. With you ladies just returning back where might you be leaving off to next if I may ask."

She seemed to drift off for a moment before she began speaking once more. she said that cause of the light of things that they wished to donate funds to help rebuild iwa. Yamato was not against it but he hated the idea that he had to take ryo from clans of his village even if it was for a good cause.

" As tsuchikage I humbly accept your offer, things have definitely been for the worse lately. With the rebuilding of iwa and the coming up chunin exams I have a lot of work ahead of me so having the support of my people is greatly appreciated in the villages time of need."

Yamato said as he placed his hands behind his back, he was glad to know that he had loyal shinobi in iwa.

Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Wed May 08, 2024 6:13 pm

As Irene kept her mouth shut beside Titania, the forgemaster would nod in understanding at the new Kage's appreciation. Technically Titania was no shinobi and Irene...well her situation was far more complicated given her connection to the Warmachina contract, but she still understood. With Diana's passing there had been some desiring to retire, and Titania had no reason to say no outside of requesting that they at minimum assist in rebuilding before leaving.

"We plan to head to Sunagakure for the time being; though we likely won't be their for long either and will likely be gone for a while still." Kirigakure, Kumogakure, the various minor nations. if Airi was correct in assuming they were still in the crosshairs of...someone; be it Ren and/or Raijin they both needed to keep moving for the time being to make sure nothing befell them. Not until they could at least give Diana a proper rest and make sure Iwatomics could continue without them. Titania in particular hated this fact given she had a family, but they would survive. They would thrive.

Deciding it was time to step in now, Irene would take said step and place a hand of Titania's shoulder. "Anyways, apologies for cutting this short but the two of us do need to make sure everything is in order before we go. Glad to have met you, and don't fuck this up." She'd make the finger gesture that she was watching him before walking off.

Titania's face showed some concern for her friend, but quickly turned back to the Kage. "I do apologize, since Diana's passing she...well she hasn't been taking it well. She is correct though, we do need to get back to making sure everything is in order. A pleasure to have met you sir." She'd give a respectful bow before beginning to walk away as well before turning her head back to the Kazehana. "Oh, and before I forget, Diana made a few copies of the Warmachina summoning contract in Iwatomics if you wish to sign it. That's all, take care!"

{uNPCs Exit}

Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Character File

Post by Yamato Kazahana Wed May 08, 2024 6:47 pm

He could tell that the two ladies before him was deeply troubled from the loss of dieana and the destruction of there village. Titania spoke up and said that they was gonna head to the hidden sand village in suna and that they was gonna be gone a while again. Yamato could understand and would not try to stop them, for right now he had other things he had to take care of. Irene would step in a few seconds later to tell Titania that it was time to go.

She looked at the kage as she told him that she was glad to have met him but not to fuck this up. Yamato could not help but to give a slight chuckle from under his face wrappings. " It was nice to meet you two as well and have a safe trip. I shall try not to fuck this up."

Yamato would say as he turned to walk away as they to turned to walk away. But before they both parted ways she turned and said that Diana had made a few copies of the warmachina summoning contracts if he wished to sign one.

" dually noted. I shall check that out thank you."

Yamato and the two ladies would Part ways as Yamato had to prepare for a few things him self.

( exited thread)

Stats: 
    [list]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am