Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Catch that Tiger

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Class: X
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Catch that Tiger Empty Catch that Tiger

Post by Bayushi Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm

There was something to be said about the nature of working for the city. To help the people with the real problems in life. Their struggles and daily encounters were to be helped and deterred by the hardwork of the Shinobi.

But this wasn't what he had in mind. Bayushi held in his hands the scroll given to him by a Chuunin. "The details are pretty simple but this amongst other things is still important. Young Toshiro your fellow Genin has a dilemma. He has been trying to tame a six-month-old tiger cub to turn them into their ninja partner. However, the tiger got loose and is roaming around Kumogakure, quickly find the tiger before something goes wrong. The tiger answers to Kokoro."

With dismayed look on his Bayushi wiped it away quickly so he didn't seem ungrateful. He said, "No problem sir."

"Thats the spirit." The Chuunin said before returning back to his work and dismissing Bayushi. Time to find a tiger.
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Catch that Tiger Empty Re: Catch that Tiger

Post by Bayushi Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Toshiro was actually outside waiting with a frantic look on his face. As soon as Bayu came around the corner from the entrance, he was met with a familiar face. The frantic look gave way to excitement, as he said, "Finally someone will help me find my tiger."

"Not exactly sure how you managed to get a tiger, let alone feed one." Sato said eyeing Toshiro suspiciously.

"It was a suprise gift from my parents."

"Some parents." Bayushi said waving the conversation away. Ok I'll lead the way, tell me where he would most likely head to.

"I have no idea."

The Cursed One sighed. This was gonna be an unnecessary long day.

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:33 pm

The night was beginning to show when the sun threatened to go down. Bayushi was tired. Mentally and physically. After having to search non-stop from sun up to almost sun down the two Genin were almost at their wits end. Searching the village for a baby tiger was supposed to be easy. You didn't see them very often so something should have turned up. Bayushi and Toshiro took a break by a park and were debating what to do next.

"We've tried everywhere Toshiro."

"I know. But I can't figure out where he went."

Clearly frustrated Bayushi said, "I can't believe I'm gonna fail such a low-rank mission." As they spoke the tiger in question began to stroll out of some bushes a few meters from. They both looked at it and then realized it was the tiger. They gave each other a look and nodded. They started to move slowly of the bench and made it their way to two prong capture it.

The tiger stopped and noticed his master. A slight friendly growl came from him and he walked straight to Toshiro. Toshiro delighted began laughing and hugging the tiger. "I guess it was a complete loss Bayushi."

Bayushi gave him the dirtiest look he could muster. "Easy for you to say."

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 pm