Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+4
Hibiki
Hana Kaguya
Kureji Toukei
H2 the O
8 posters

Nami's Home

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Nami's Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Nami's Home

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:40 pm

Tsubaki turned to Alkaid, giving her a look following her statement towards Kaito. She was certainly blunt when it came to her tastes in men. So much so she had to specifically clarify to Kaito she was not interested despite the boy showing no effort to hit on any of them. She felt pity for the boy. She felt he knew he was undesirable given his appearance and condition. The last thing he needed was Alkaid to remind him. But Tsubaki was not one to judge or control the actions of her favorite cousin. Her glare would all she would have to respond to her comment. Kaito responded by talking down to himself explaining the reason why he doesn't bother. It was exactly what she expected. He was also responsive to her suggestion about taking food home, which was nice to know he considered her empathy towards his condition and took her suggestion rather than just not eating anything that night.

Nami would briefly return with some house servants having a variety of different drink options. From lemonade, chocolate milk, to standard milk. She weighed her options, though a big part of her was drawn towards the basic milk. I need to keep my bones strong! She thought, nodding determined as she filled her a glass of milk from the pitcher. As Nami left came a new comer. The girl was...vaguely familiar. It was when Alkaid mentioned her name did she recall the girl. She was apart of their "team", though the whereabouts of their sensei was long forgotten. It was a week since she last saw him. She was curious if he died on his mission. Deep down she somewhat hoped that was his fate. This was a potential opportunity to be trained by Konami instead.

Tsubaki raised the glass of milk to her lips taking a sip. The creamy, sweet milk was tasty and fresh. It was certain the Hozuki clan were well-off, and not just Nami's house. Setting the glass down she licked her lips listening to Yumi speak. Tsubaki had been immersed in her own clan duties to have really paid attention to the young loli. But apparently she has been working hard in her own free time, which was good to hear. During their momentary silence Tsubaki's face lit up in astonishment. "Oh! Alkaid! Do you ever know what happened to that shark guy? I can't remember his name. I don't know if he ever came back or not. We were supposed to train with him before he was called on his mission. I'm tired of lazing around and want to start getting back into shape."[/b] Truth was she was in the best shape of her life right now. Of course she had been on a "break" over the past week and she felt that had been hampering her progression. If anybody knew information she always relied on Alkaid, who was more or less her smarter half.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Alkaid wasn’t sure whether to laugh or face palm at everyone’s reaction to the line she had fed Kaido.   Yeah sure she’d said he wasn’t cute but she’d been stubble trying to complement him at the same time. A complement that had clearly flown over both his and Tsubaki’s heads.

Wasn’t he aware that most girls where a sucker for tall, dark and handsome types.  Well actually he was only slightly taller then her, and who knew what he looked like under those bandages but she supposed 1 out of 3 wasn’t a total strike out.   He still had something going for him so he should be a little more confident in himself.

Still she decided not to correct his mistaken assumption, not wanting to get his hopes up too much since she had absolutely no interest in going out with him.  The bad girl looking for a good time air she sometimes gave off was nothing more then one of her many acts.  A play partly for her own amusement and partly to trick people, making it easier to get information out of them.

“Don’t give up Kaido, there’s plenty of fish in the sea.” she said trying to sound encouraging and get his spirits back up.  Looking at her teammate she flashed a wicked grin as an idea popped into her head. “In fact we have one right here.  Why don’t you try asking Yumi out on a date?” she suggested thinking it’d be good for her young friend to get some more social interaction even if was only a one time thing.

“As you can see Chemicals are no bother to her.”  she added as the lolita type girl stat down on her lap.  Wrinkling her nose at the odious smell coming from the smaller girl Alkaid took out the comb she had prepaired earlier and began to gently bush Yumi’s hair.

“Sorry for not visiting you, it’s been a bit hectic what with the old man being replaced and all those lousy puppets we had to deal with.”   apologized Alkaid who was starting to wish she had at least a bottle of perfume on hand or something to help combat the stench wifting up at her.  

“Oh you mean Kotsubo-san?  He still hasn’t come back from his mission yet, but Toonami said we’re free to take some D rank missions in the meantime.  I bet if we asked nicely though she’d even give us a C rank.” replied Alkaid. Looking at the different  pitchers she had to chose between she was divided over taking the lemonade or the chocolate milk.   Ultimately she settle on the milk because she needed as much calcium as possible in her system to continue producing healthy strong bones

“Anyhow me, Tsubaki and Yumi are on Squad one together.  Do either of you have happen to have a squad yet?” she asked shooting a question at Kaido and Nami at the same time.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton, Engineer
    Class: E
    Ryo: 80,500

Post by H2 the O Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Nami lets out a brief sigh of relief as soon as she's left, continuing to move along in tow with Hitoshi. She knew she'd have to get used to the smell at some point--mainly when she was finally done running back and forth, but that wouldn't be for awhile. She seriously expected guests to at least come showered at the very least. Not to mention it was sort of clear the person in question wasn't at least broke.

That aside though, the blue-haired Hozuki continues to move along through the shoji and the various rooms, eventually arriving at the kitchen once more with Hitoshi. She rounds up more pitchers, this time one with apple cider and apple juice. She'd probably have to take at least one more trip to get some orange juice and green tea, but otherwise she figured she would be done after this. Since Hitoshi brought along at least a dozen cups for the last trip, he gets the other pitchers, much to her relief.

Instead of carrying them though, Hitoshi sets the pitchers down on a cart within the kitchen, doing the same for Nami's own. The pair start to push the cart along back to the room, ensuring the pitchers wouldn't fall or anything like that. Nami was especially thrilled to actually have people over, and she didn't want anything to ruin that. It doesn't take long for them to make it back there anyways, though by the time she gets there Alkaid's statement regarding Kotsubo has since passed.

Hitoshi pushes the cart on into the room after Nami slides the shouji open, setting it right by the kotatsu. Assuming no one else gets anything to drink aside from Tsubaki and Alkaid, the elderly butler does the same for the other two pitchers previously placed, and heads out of the room. it's at that point that Nami finally takes a seat, letting out a sigh of relief. "The food shouldn't be too long now. And I take it you two know each other?" The Hozuki inquires curiously, peering at Yumi and Alkaid.

Spoiler:
    InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Though late he was Magnus made sure to take a bath since he did not want to attend a party smelling like he just came from a gym locker. A day of training can make that happen, but regardless the Kaguya male was clean and dressed rather nicely. Normally he wears simple clothing, this occasion was rather rare as he wore a hakama which consists of a black jacket with a white shirt underneath. On his legs is a set of black hakama pants that falls down to just above his ankle and on his feet is a set of sandals. Magnus’s hands are hardened from years of training as calluses can be seen around the palm of his hands to the knuckles.

Green irises is the eye color that Magnus possess with his pure white hair mostly pulled back to form a small high tail while the rest falls down to his shoulders. The sound of steps from the sandals can be heard from Magnus as he wasn’t in a hurry. For ahead of the young man is the Hozuki estate and at the gate Magnus spots some of the Hozuki guards. Once Magnus got close enough he would speak.

“May i seek permission to attend to this get-together event?” His tone was a bit deep for someone like him, but otherwise he is being polite to the guards.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C (B/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Despite all the drinks that are going on display, Kaido couldn't try to drink one in fear of letting out his poison, as he previously mentioned. He liked being given a chance despite this and that's clearly shown by the other people at this gathering, specifically Alkaid who seems to be very nice, even so far as to try and set up something between Kaido and her friend who's name is apparently Yumi. "I'm good. It's not really the reason why I came here, an interesting thought but perhaps for another time." he did have to admit though, most of the females in this gathering were quite stunning but he wasn't here for that. It came off as a reason to kill off time first, but then to actually get a solid group of friends, even if they are all female.

He was somewhat curious as to why chemical didn't affect Yumi, but that's perhaps a topic for another time as they are at a social gathering, he didn't believe in ruining the spirit of it by talking about dangerous, body fluids that came out of them, assuming Yumi was somehow similar in a sense.

He had gotten asked by Alkaid however if he's been placed in a squad yet, with a light head shake coming from him. "No, not yet. I guess I'm just focusing on other aspects for now until I do get placed in one." he did have his summoning jutsu to train, he'd doubt he'd get it to the legendary standard that his family have always had it, being capable of summoning monstrous salamander but that's a goal for another time, for now he had to refine and control the summonings he can currently do.

Kaido had decided to move over from the spot he's taking on the kotatsu for Yumi to take over, "Since I'm not really eating or drinking I think it'd be proper for you to take this seat." Kaido would simply sit over at one of the corners, which was good enough for him to observe what everyone's saying and what's going on.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu, Ijutsu, Chemistry, Fuuinjutsu, Engineering
    Class: C
    Ryo: 94,500

Post by Yumi Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Yumi was immersed in their own little world, heels gently kicking at the ground, in a manner similar to that of a little kid as they rested on Alkaid's knee. The Kaguya had already started to brush their long black locks. It wasn't to say that Yumi wasn't paying attention to the conversation though as they were multi-tasking, splitting their concentration, one half on concocting up new ideas for poisons, the other listening in on what was being said. The Medic looked at the only male present with a curious brow, having been recommended as a date for them. Would it not be shocking for them all to find out, Yumi was not a young girl but a teenage male.

Taking a pitcher of lemonade, Yumi filled a cup and held it with both hands, the mannerism of a child and took a small sip from it. "If you had visited, I may not have answered. I would have been held up in my experiments oblivious to all." Spoke the lolita giving a cute smile. With that said, Yumi looked towards the male who had bandages around their face, seem to give them a once over, before a thoughtful, but adorable, look formed on their features. The boy was around five foot seven to eight, taller than Yumi's tiny four foot ten frame. The medic was probably the shortest their out of the lot of them.

The medic shook their head, "Please, stay. I'm good here. teehee." The medic giggled as they looked up back at Alkaid, content with where they were. Yumi wasn't against taking full advantage of their diminutive stature, it helped to make other's underestimate them and even let their guard down. The medic turned back to face the group, turning their attention to Tsubaki.

"I'm running low on funds to continue my experiments. I was thinking of taking some missions, you could join if you wanted to Tsu-chan to help get back in shape. You can join too Al-chan." Yumi gave a cute little eye smile, even using cutesy nicknames to address their two team-mates while offering to have them join them on a mission.

Spoiler:
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:21 am

The thought of missions was lovely. Especially considering the fact that she was the clan leader. Having the necessary funds to run the clan efficiently was paramount. Alkaid's suggestion also seemed to spark that as a brief topic, Yumi stating her need with funds as well. It appeared they were all in the same situation. Tsubaki nodded in response to her cousin and Yumi silently agreed with them both. There was no time to waste. Of course, that was easier said than done behind the Kotatsu. It was cozy, embracing her with warmth and comfort. She almost felt safe inside. Taking a dram of icy cold milk she sighed in relief. It was truly the beverage of champions.

Alas, the hostess herself appeared at the table, this time settling down into one of the pillows. Tsubaki was beginning to feel outlandish for enjoying all the treats and place of the young Hozuki without her company. She was generous and caring like Nami, so part of her also understood why she was eager to help her servants. In the brief moment of conversation between Alkaid, Yumi, and Nami, Tsubaki sought to out herself and hang in the background for a bit. She did not feel it was essential to always butt into a conversation when it did not make sense.

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:56 pm

“Yep. I know her alright. She’s one of my beloved squad mates. I wouldn’t want to trade her for anyone in the world!” exclaimed Alkaid happily. She was telling a half truth, or was it a three quarters of a truth in this case?

If someone told her that all she had to do to get Yui back from the dead was to kick Yumi off the team then she’d do it in a heart beat. Of course the very idea of that happening was silly. She knew objectively that once someone bit the dust they where gone. She had accepted that reality, or at least told herself that she had, so why did the loss still hurt in her heart.

Kaido said he was good and that he wasn’t really looking for romantic entanglements but Alkaid couldn’t help but detect a hint of loneliness in his voice. Well at least Yumi seemed somewhat interested in him so maybe their was hope for the poor guy yet.

“Hey Nami do you have a squad?” asked Alkaid. “Because if not then maybe you and Kaido should form one with the next person who walks in that doesn’t have one already!” she declared as if it was the most brilliant idea in the world. She had no idea that one such person was just about to join them.

If they had two squads then they could all go on joint missions together and everything would be super swell. Speaking of missions both her squad mates seemed to want to go on a few, something Alkaid had no objections too.

“Well I could use some more money since I’ve blown though more then one outfit on a mission lately. I’d be happy to join you Yum-chan.” Alkaid replied, firing back giving the petite girl a cute nickname of her own.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:01 pm

It was quite a lovely day and Calin’s trademark coldness was more or less retracted. He had managed to sleep through the night without dreaming of the name of the one who had murdered his father. The teenager had recently awoken and had dressed himself in his usual cobalt blue and silver trimmed kimono. The colours bringing his sapphire eyes out severely and showed off his natural paleness extremely well. Traits he was proud of as a Kaguya. He would be moving through the town by himself, quietly enjoying the morning and casually picking up bits and pieces of conversations as he moved. “Eggs, bread, milk..” He’d hear at one point, clearly a grocery list. “Catch me if you can!” He’d hear next, a childlike voice followed by the sound of giggling and exclamations of intent to prove that very statement incorrect. “Alms for the poor…” He’d overhear a sad, destitute voice say. Obviously a man down on his luck in the world. He continued to move, his movement stately, almost regal. The ever present edge in his eyes as he moved. The look alone caused most that would bother him to leave him be.

As he moved through the village on a rather enjoyable walk he would happen across a flier for what seemed to be a get together. At the home of one Nami Hozuki. At that name Calin frowned in thought. The Hozuki were the clan that built Kirigakure, and as such was a clan deserving of great respect in the teenagers eyes. It wouldn’t be bad to go to the little get together and potentially socialize a bit. Besides, he’d been far too antisocial since his father’s murder. He absolutely needed to get out and meet people. So it was with some dignity that the pale haired male turned in the direction of the address listed and began to move with that plan in mind. He would step continue listening to the bits and pieces of conversations he could hear as he moved. One never knew when one could learn something interesting after all.

It took about fifteen minutes to walk to the address and he would step up to the guards and give a polite nod. “My name is Calin Kaguya, I saw the ad and decided to come over.” He would say casually. At this point it was simply a matter of being granted entry.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    H2 the O
    H2 the O

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton, Engineer
    Class: E
    Ryo: 80,500

Post by H2 the O Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:23 pm

The guards still have their facemasks as the pair of newcomers approach the gates. As Magnus requests entry and Calin explains that he's here for the same event, the pair of guards comply, one of which beckon the pair of Kaguya men forth. From there, the silent guard guides the pair of Kaguyas further into the Hozuki estate, leading them directly to the house in question.

Nami mostly listens in on their little conversation, appealed by their interactions. It was pleasant to see that she had managed to get a decently-sized group here for a get-together, since she certainly thought for a bit that it would just end up being her and Kaido. Mostly just smiling warmly and staying silent, the Hozuki finally shifts her gaze to Alkaid as she responds, hands folded neatly in her own lap as she listens.

"Ahhh, that's pleasant!" She remarks, smiling cheerfully on that note. The female goes to retrieve one of the cups and pour some water to drink, sipping on it with two hands as she listens to Alkaid. The inquiry's responded to with a silent shake of her head, before she swallows the mouthful of ice-cold water, resting the now half-filled cup upon the tabletop. She folds her hands back where they were, still bearing a bubbly smile. Nami was extremely pleased to have some company over within this usually dull place. Sure, Hitoshi kept her company by playing games with her, but doing the same thing got boring after awhile. That's why she started tinkering.

"Nope, I'm still unassigned. I don't know how well I'd do on a squad since I'm more of well... a tinkerer or maybe a specialist in infrastructure than a fighter, but it'd be nice if I did get on a squad!" The Hozuki states with passionate zest in her tone, eager for such an opportunity. Maybe she could invent her squad over for little meetings and stuff if she did get assigned to one!

Spoiler:
    Sakura
    Sakura

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 15,200

Post by Sakura Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:54 am

Her morning had started like any other day with the soft rays of the rising sun peeking through her drawn shades covering her window and gently waking her from her slumber. Sakura loved to wake up and be greeted by the warm of nature for it made her feel that her day would be a great one. After Sakura got out of bed and ready for her daily routine in the village she greeted her parents before leaving the house she shared with her family. Her brothers seemed to already have left for the training grounds or signing up to go on a mission, partaking in the typical tasks of shinobi.

The slight breeze danced with her light locks and played at the hem of her deep purple kimono, her chocolate gems staring up at the blossomed tree hovering over her head. The flowers were not unlike those dotting the top half of her kimono, and they caused a smile to find its way upon her lips. This was what Sakura loved about her morning strolls, being able to take in the nature around her while also visiting with the other morning risers that were out and about.

Once she finished her morning stroll, having heard the beautiful melodies of the birds and the lively chatter of the village coming to life from a long night’s rest, she found herself heading to her second destination for the day: the kirigakure library. She wanted to research as much as she could and continue her education outside of the academy.

It didn’t take long for the kunoichi’s slender legs to cross the distance to the library, and once there she went inside to study to her heart’s content. Sakura had read about all sorts of skills and jutsu, and before she realized it the sun had begun to set. She had spent several hours reading book upon book, not even noticing the protests her body gave her about food. With the sky darkening she left the building, stretching her tired limbs before walking down one of the many streets the village had to offer. She was on her way to one of the popular food places in kiri when a bright poster caught her attention, her eyes scanning the paper and lighting up at the words written upon it.

A person by the name of Nami Hozuki was hosting a party, set for this day, with food and drinks offered along with the chance to meet a lot of new people. It was an opportunity the Yuki couldn’t pass up, so she looked at the address on the flier and made quick strides in order to get there sooner. She hated being tardy to events, but this time she had a reasonable excuse for not being there early since she had just found out about it.

Ten minutes of fast paced steps later the blonde arrived to the address of the get together and was met by two guards standing at the gate. She smiled softly at the two as she started explaining, with her voice was as sweet as honey, “Good evening! My name is Sakura Yuki and I am here for the get together hosted by a Miss Nami Hozuki. Is this the right place?” Sakura patiently waited for their reaction, whether it was verbal or not, the smile never leaving her visage.

Nami's Home - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.uJiwbQJAvL80pE47bF-mhQHaHe&pid=15

~Character App | Character Updates~
    Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:44 am

The young Kaguya would begin to walk into the compound before a messenger called his name. Turning around he would look at the messenger who told him he was to meet with his sensei at a sushi bar. Shrugging and deciding that he would clearly have to miss out he would simply walk away, having never entered the compound.

-exit-

I hope this is okay, I know it's out of post order but I'm not sure if there would be an order for leaving the thread. If need be I won't count this post toward any exp, please lemme know <3

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Yumi
    Yumi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu, Ijutsu, Chemistry, Fuuinjutsu, Engineering
    Class: C
    Ryo: 94,500

Post by Yumi Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:34 am

Yumi gave a tired yawn and tried to rub the growing sleep out of their eyes. It was clear from their appearance the lolita hadn't slept in days, and in truth they hadn't. Yumi had been to hyped up on adrenaline in their chemical crafting to even stop. But now having stopped, and rested with the other's the adrenaline had stopped pumping and the lack of sleep was catching up to Yumi. The medic found their eyes growing heavy and all they wanted to do was hit the sack. It was especially taxing considering the fact, Yumi's body was fragile and no doubt once they fell asleep would be out of it for more then twenty-four hours at least.

Yumi fiddled around with their clothing to pull out a notebook and pencil. Over the last few days they had been thinking of starting up an emporium to sell their items, but was lacking the funds. They had contemplated finding a backer but where from? But now sitting here on Alkaid's lap a sudden wave of inspiration had hit. The medic scribbled down in the book before ripping the note out and folding it in half. The stood up, to interrupt any conversation and bowed politely. "I wish to apologise for interrupting but I fear I won't be able to stay much longer and enjoy the festivities. Lack of sleep has begun to catch up and I feel I may collapse at any moment, in so I wish to retreat and rest." The medic spoke in a soft tone while explaining themself.

Turning to face Alkaid, Yumi handed them to the note. It was simple in nature explaining that Yumi was asking if the kaguya wanted to be their financial backer in the creation of a emporium. It wouldn't come without benefits as they would receive an investor card and offered a premium discount of 50% off all items for not just herself but all immediate family. Of course the note also explained that if the others asked Alkaid was free to explain and even offer the deal to them encase they also wanted to invest in the deal.

The medic said their goodbyes once more, before turning off and walking away. The medic departed from the clan, passing through the guards were they would run across the odd, one was a young woman taller than Yumi in a flowery Kimono. The medic shared them a tired but bright smile as they headed home to rest.

{EXIT}

Spoiler:
    InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya

Post by InarieKaguya Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:03 am

Both of the guards were silent, but they still acknowledge Magnus. Coming from behind as Magnus turned his sight over the shoulder to see Calin approaching with a flier in hand. Whom Magnus recognized and will speak with a smile on his lips. “It’s good to have you here Calin. I’m sure some of the others are already here…” With a shift from the silent guard’s foot Magnus redirected his attention to the guard. Seeing as how the other stepped to the side while the silent guard was walking away Magnus assumed to follow. However Calin seemed to have changed directions and started to walk off. So the Kaguya followed the guard into the Hozuki establishment.

Before entering the building Magnus made sure to take his sandals off at the entrance to set them to the side and walks inside barefoot. As it was actually the polite and respectful way to enter a house. Plus Magnus didn’t want to anger the owner by trekking dirt inside. It wasn’t long since the party was held at the front. However it seems there was already someone walking out. Perhaps he was a bit late? Magnus shrugged his shoulders as he walked around the corner and immediately recognizes Tsubaki with Alkaid next to each other. Neither of them Magnus personally knew other than facial recognition and knew their names at least. Accompanying them is a sole male excessively wrapped in bandages, and finally there was Nami Hozuki or rather Magnus assumes she is the owner considering that she wore a necklace with the Hozuki symbol. The man next to her seems to be more of a butler, but Magnus feels like there might be a spiritual guardian over Nami which the Kaguya can respect that.

“Apologies for my lateness. I hope I’m not too late?” Magnus asked as he had stopped a couple of steps away from them with his hands folded into his long sleeves. His green eyes shifting from one person to the next mainly to note where everyone was at. The bath has done wonders to calm the aching muscles on his body, but he can still feel them.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

• Constitution: C (B/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:32 am

Tsubaki would enjoy the company as people began to accumulate. She was generally not fond with big social gatherings, but in this case she was not the center of attention. She could jump in a conversation at any moment. After a lengthy amount of time spent at the party Tsubaki felt it was best for her and Alkaid to skedaddle. Tsubaki had a present for Alkaid. Well, by present, it was more of a treat. "It was nice to be in your company, Nami." She stated before turning her head towards Alkaid. "Alkaid, lets head back towards my place. I have a special treat for us!" She enticed trying to lure Alkaid to follow her back to her room. If anything, though, Tsubaki would rise up, now to Nami, and bid her farewells to the other residents. It was dusk, one of her favorite times of day. She would enjoy the walk back to the district with her cousin to make it back just in time for twilight.

[Exit]

Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:35 pm

“Well we can’t all be fighters, without support from people like you Nami I wouldn’t be able to operate. I’m sure you’ll find a squad soon” she said trying to sound reassuring. As a swordswoman Alkaid could fight if she had to but that wasn’t her primary role. Generally speaking if she got into a battle she was doing something wrong.

She was still in the middle of brushing Yumi’s hair when sudden the loli bolted up out of her lap. It seemed the poor thing had tuckered herself out and needed to hit the sack. Hopefully she wouldn’t forget to take a shower before hand. Turning around Yumi discretely handed a piece of paper to Alkaid.

It was cute in a way, reminding her more of passing a note during classes at the academy then the dead drops she was used to receiving. It was kind of nice getting a piece of paper she wouldn’t have to immediately burn afterwards. Maybe after she read it later she’d save it and put it the message board she had in her room.

Exit Yumi, Enter Magnus. She’d only ever met him in passing before, but today she seemed better dressed then usual. His Hakama was nice, nicer then everyone else at any rate since they’d all dressed fairly casually. But rather then be impressed she was annoyed for him being such a try hard, especially since It certainty made her feel a bit under dressed.

Why did she bothered putting on such a provocative outfit if the only man who where going to show up where a mummy and one of her dorkier cousins? It sure seemed like she wasn’t going to find a good suitor today like she’d been hoping for which is why she didn’t put up too much of a fuss when Tsubaki told her it was time to skedaddle.

Too many Kaguya together in the wrong district might seem like a hostile takeover so it was time to make themselves scarce. Well at least attending hadn’t been a total loss since she’d made a new friend.

“Welp you heard the boss, gotta fly. Catch you later Nami!” She said her voice full of warmth as she followed her beloved cousin out of the building. As they exited the front gates she caught sight of a stunningly beautiful blond woman with a warm smile on her face. Know there was a person worth getting to know. Passing her silently Alkaid regretted having to leave now before she’d gotten a chance to speak to this buxom woman. Hopefully next time she could rectify that.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 am